Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4951630 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Seankhalifa: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nelson... Jeff and jackey fit commot... One of dem must fall out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
Someone said " hope Gedoni is not an obioma tailor "

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

Some people are too dumb and emotional... Biggie is not your Landlord.

Since you are comparing Biggie to your Landlord, kindly answer this question.

Is is right for your Landlord to pay another Tenant to disrupt whatever you are doing or cause trouble that will affect you?

Whatever your answer is, Biggie always do it.. Go and arrest and charge him to court Mr emotional.

The show is not meant for everybody. Get that into your head.

If my landlord pays someone to break into my home, that someone is a thief. That is the point.

Define theft for me? Did Ike steal or not?

If you steal meat from your mother's pot. It is not necessarily a crime. But it is stealing. It is theft. Your mother could beat you. And she would do it because you stole.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
boban007:
LOL READ ALL MY POST I'VE NEVER SUPPORTED IKE INFACT MY LAST POST ABOUT IKE IS THAT HE IS THE THIRD LEAST INTELLIGENT IN THE HOUSE AFTER MERCY AND TACHA AND TACHA IS THE LAST COS SHE'S ABSOLUTELY DAFT.I SUPPORT BRILLIANCE.I'M FOR SEYI SIR DEE MIKE AND JACKYE.I DISLIKE ARROGANT AND RUDE PEOPLE LIKE TACHA.PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL AND THAT'S WHY SHE WAS DISGRACED BY MIKE AND CAN'T COMPLETE EVERY OF HER TASK.EVEN MERCY IS NOT THAT DULL SHE'S COMPETITIVE NOT TO BE FORMING BOSS LADY WITHOUT BRAIN WHO WILL RESPECT U?SEE THE IRONY OF LIFE WHEN MIKE TONGUE LASHED HER AND GAVE HER A DOSE OF WHAT SHE'S BEEN DISHING OTHER HOUSEMATES,HER SUPPORTERS GOT ANGRY FORGETTING SHE STARTED BEING ARROGANT.SHE'S LUCKY THE HOUSEMATES ARE DISCIPLINE SHE FOR HEAR AM.NOBODY HAS MONOPOLY OF MADNESS.SHE'S LEARNING THE HARD WAY NOW FOLLOWING SEYI UP AND DOWN.

Alright, we have heard u Sir but make her matter no give u high BP oo, with the way u are ranting about her up and down....lol.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:
I've noticed a pattern with Rita Dominic.
She's always supporting igbo contestants .

First it was Uriel , Mina and now Ike and Mercy .

I really idolize that woman - I hope it's just coincidence and she's not tribalistic .
Please,i want an honest answer from you.. What are the criteria or features that make you choose an housemate as your favourite?

Please be truthful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nelson and Esther moments drain me cry cry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
samplanner:
Metchewwwwwwwwww. This Esther self. Instead of playing her game well she is busy chewing-gumming NELSON. Misplacement of priorities. That is why the female housemates will keep on been evicted.

This is why I love Tacha. A real woman doesn't need a man to feel complete and she doesn't allow herself get distracted by her feelings for men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kayceesings(m): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizzD:
Nelson and Esther moments drain me cry cry

Azzin. Man was talking about her period. I was like what?!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

If my landlord pays someone to break into my home, that someone is a thief. That is the point.

Define theft for me? Did Ike steal or not?

If you steal meat from your mother's pot. It is not necessarily a crime. But it is stealing. It is theft. Your mother could beat you. And she would do it because you stole.
Ok..Lets start from here.. Let me size your brain.. grin

What is the punishment for people that smuggles Drugs in Nigeria and Saudi Arabia ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
Vaseline crew... How far? Happy weekend.

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

Ok..Lets start from here.. Let me size your brain.. grin

What is the punishment for people that snuggles Drugs in Nigeria and Saudi Arabia ?

How does that concern me?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizzD:

I eventually figured when I saw Gedoni lift a piece of yam. I initially thought it was just vegetable so I wondering why they were eating it alone

I actually prefer mine plain and then veggies by the side

Yeah I do that too sometimes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
dominique:

Yam and sweet potato pottage with lots of vegetables courtesy or Mercy and Diane. The vegetable is too much but the housemates seem to be enjoying it. The one I make has very little veggies but my kids don't like it so I make it bland now sad
Sometimes ,I just read your comment and laugh uncontrollably.. I don't really know the reason sha.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

Please,i want an honest answer from you.. What are the criteria or features that make you choose an housemate as your favourite?

Please be truthful.
Intuition .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Neimar:

Shutup olodo

juju neva help am win HoH or veto game or Friday night games

hater

You can actually make a solid point without showing you skipped basic training .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by plutob2ce: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
DJ Kay-Wise will be in the building, 9pm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
*Tacha joins chatroom

*Jackye has left the chatroom

Na so this girl fear TAcha reach?

It's something to fear someone, and it's another thing to avoid someone.

Before Tasha was sent to the secret room, many housemates were avoiding her, does that mean they were all scared of her? No!

Do well to understand the difference.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seankhalifa:
Nelson... Jeff and jackey fit commot... One of dem must fall out
jackye should stay. Jeff, frodd, nelson, gedoni and esther can all bounce

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
*Tacha joins chatroom

*Jackye has left the chatroom

Na so this girl fear TAcha reach?

avoid, not fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

You can actually make a solid point without showing you skipped basic training .
same goes to you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

Please be truthful.
subjectivity.
Tuoyo was rejected the first day and went back the following day and was accepted by the same people that rejected him the previous day
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

Intuition .
I thought as much... You have preferences for good looks and sophistication... Right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
thatigboman:
subjectivity.
Tuoyo was rejected the first day and went back the following day and was accepted by the same people that rejected him the previous day
I don't understand.. Please explain. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

Good afternoon, how was your night? Do you want me to leave Nairaland for you? If yes, please say it so that I can leave and create my own forum. This is getting too much.
Hahaha. This guy is something else.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:
Tell me why he would put Tasha and seyi in a room, gave them a TV and a phone piece to hear what the other housemates are saying?

I was so angry I felt like murdering biggie. What was he thinking.? How is this entertainment? Why exposed other housemates game for two f***kers that ain't worth it.?

They will ruin the show eventually Cos the show is built on a faulty foundation, "be rude and mannerless " it keeps viewers watching".

And what does it tells the society! "women are rude and disrespectful". angry angry

Well God knows I rather used my money to treat a dying rat than vote for any of biggie's contestants. He should do the voting himself. Foolish goat.

Boring show!!!! that's why they need negative attitudes to keep viewers interested .

I'm yet to see a rude guy in big brother. Rubbish.
This one worse oooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Diary sessions now

Fraud is in the diary room looking all fresh and yummy kiss cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
All these sanctimonous sermons about ike stealing coins. Stealing of coins is allowed in the rule book.
It was read and understood by all the housemates.
When omashola was angry about his stolen coins, kim explained that to him. And he shouted "oh, I missed that part. I will go and re-read the rule book". And he kept shut since then.
When some housemates tried to bring that up in the diary room, biggie tactfully told them to shut d hell up.
Biggie gave thelma a secret task in the diary room. To STEAL a housemate's love letter and hide it. And get rewarded with 100 coins.
If biggie says steal, then steal.
If you cant watch the programme, cartoon stations and Emmanuel TV are available on dstv.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ginaz:
Tell me why he would put Tasha and seyi in a room, gave them a TV and a phone piece to hear what the other housemates are saying?

I was so angry I felt like murdering biggie. What was he thinking.? How is this entertainment? Why exposed other housemates game for two f***kers that ain't worth it.?

They will ruin the show eventually Cos the show is built on a faulty foundation, "be rude and mannerless " it keeps viewers watching".

And what does it tells the society! "women are rude and disrespectful". angry angry

Well God knows I rather used my money to treat a dying rat than vote for any of biggie's contestants. He should do the voting himself. Foolish goat.

Boring show!!!! that's why they need negative attitudes to keep viewers interested .

I'm yet to see a rude guy in big brother. Rubbish.
has happened in previous seasons both on big brother africa and big brother naija. Happened in the season that Uti won. Evicted housemates were sent to another house, where they watched the main house, and some were voted back in.
Bisola and Bally enjoyed same privilege in bbnaija 2

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

Good afternoon, how was your night? Do you want me to leave Nairaland for you? If yes, please say it so that I can leave and create my own forum. This is getting too much.
noo. Stay. And behave
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gboliwe: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Frodd will soon start crying
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizzD:
Diary sessions now

Fraud is in the diary room looking all fresh and yummy kiss cool
finally we have something to talk about today since morning
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
livelymatilda:

I don't understand.. Please explain. Thanks
which part? D subjectivity abi d Tuoyo own?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1598) (1599) (1600) (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.