Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,482 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5024245 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
iamJ:
it's Nigerian wetin u expect

He refused to bribe powers that be

Same thing happened to Anthony Joshua aka I hate slim women
I DONT THINK SO, BECAUSE HE TRAVELED WITH THEM TO THE HOST COUNTRY.. I JUST NEED DETAILS AND HOW IT ENDED.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
hahahahaha. very funny people here!
na una suppose go audition for this big brother..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Stephlena:

Lol... I can't believe I'm replying u again.

no one is trying to blackmail or discredit,him..

this whole passport talks or dual citizenship,isn't my business,that wasn't what I was trying to relay.
Yes,I chirped in that Mike's dad is Jamaican.

what have always maintained is having "real Nigerians" on the show. People we can relate with, that was when I said the organisers shouldn't have used passports, but voters identification card, and driver's license so as to get home based Nigerians .

I'm just being team home based. nobody is trying to rob Mike.

Funny enough, i have people, dear to me. some of them,are dualcitizens...but it's just the game.

Stop this mentality please. What is real Nigerian?
Is the fact that Obama is from Kenya makes him less American? Didn't he contest and win american presidency.
Being born as a dual citizen isn't a crime or a disadvantage. Anyone born of either mum or dad as a Nigerian is as Nigerian as you who have both parents as Nigerians. Mike's mum being a Nigerian makes him a full blooded Nigerian.

Should we even contest this?

If Nigerians can claim American/Canadian citizenship by mere giving birth there, why should we even deny anyone
his right as a Nigerian when he is born to Nigerian blood just because one of the parents is a Jamaican.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:

Like say I no support Miracle, like say I no dey support the Mike, like say Tobi no attend Unilag and rolled with all the local people there were to roll with.

Which Naija University did Mike attend? Let us know if he can relate to some Naija slangs. That someone has a rich daddy, does not mean they have not rolled with average Nigerians.
So attending the same school with children from poor and average homes means he's able to relate with their problem? grin

Riddle me this ....has Tobi ever gone hungry in his life ?
Has Tobi ever faced an issue of wanting to pay his rent but there is no money and he's at the risk of being a destitute?
Has Tobi ever lacked money and had to make adjustments or arrange his needs and wants in scale of preference or importance ?

What do you know are the problems of average Nigerians ?
Knowing how to use a slang ?

Let's talk about the problems of Mike .

Being a black man in one of the most racist nations in the world.

Being in a country where his first identification is not "Mike" but " black" .

Always looking over his shoulders so as not to be shot to death by a crazy racist white cop and no one will question it .

Having to work thrice as hard to get half the pay .

Now the boy is in one place where he's supposed to feel at home.
Where people will look at him and the first thing they're going to see won't be his colour.
And you're judging him for not knowing Nigerian slangs .

For not knowing how to do the soapy dance grin

And you wonder why this country is still underdeveloped.

This is downright whimsical as it's cringe .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
ChristoBam:

What are you even saying, I watched movies and TV shows on TV. Anyone that has ever watched suits would be laughing at your post..With that posture with which she is standing in that pic, combined with her tight skirt, the ass isn't even still shooting out..
Why don't you post a full pic of Meghan?

See the curves grin

I get pass this one now.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SsaniLe: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
iamJ:
it's Nigerian wetin u expect

He refused to bribe powers that be

Same thing happened to Anthony Joshua aka I hate slim women

Anthony Joshua should pick a leaf from the last knocks he got grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tripitaka: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
XML33:

@bolded. Someone has been chatting a lot about orgasms with her keyboard.
I swear!! Same thing I thought, but I didn't want to rain in anyones parade. Lol!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
Small curves matter

See wailing

Where is Kim

Let her come and soothe my eyes
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SsaniLe: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
"I am for grown men, not small boys."
Isilomo reveals her affection for Omashola. Could this be her #BBNaija strategy or she sincerely feels for Omashola?

Yet she was with Frood kissing last time come Isilomo, don't prank us naw

See details here>>http://bigbrothernaija.ng/frodd-isilomo-caught-kissing-in-the-house/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
SsaniLe:
"I am for grown men, not small boys."
Isilomo reveals her affection for Omashola. Could this be her #BBNaija strategy or she sincerely feels for Omashola?

Yet she was with Frood kissing last time come Isilomo, don't prank us naw

See details here>>http://bigbrothernaija.ng/frodd-isilomo-caught-kissing-in-the-house/
ashilomo kissed fraud

And 24hrs later she says that she likes omashola to omashola in a private place and u believe her
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
akthedream2019:

I DONT THINK SO, BECAUSE HE TRAVELED WITH THEM TO THE HOST COUNTRY.. I JUST NEED DETAILS AND HOW IT ENDED.

The IAAF did not process his change of allegiance or something like that.

BBC Reported it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/commonwealth-games/43609475

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please follow Mike everywhere .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
akthedream2019:

NOW I KNOW WHY YOU ALWAYS TYPE TRASH HERE... LOCAL SLIM GIRL IS HOR.NY grin
hahahaha

Even Meghan in the picture she posted above get curves pass her

Abeg I no wan laugh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Threebear:
Please follow Mike everywhere .
on my way

Can't shout
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Threebear:

So attending the same school with children from poor and average homes means he's able to relate with their problem? grin

Has Tobi ever faced an issue of wanting to pay his rent but there is no money and he's at the risk of being a destitute?
Has Tobi ever lacked money and had to make adjustments or arrange his needs and wants in scale of preference or importance ?

Always looking over his shoulders so as not to be shot to death by a crazy racist white cop and no one will question it .

Where people will look at him and the first thing they're going to see won't be his colour.

God bless you.
Our mentality is wild. How is knowing slangs makes one less Nigerian? Let's even accept that, the poor guy has come to naija to feel among Nigerians and sense of belonging but we are rejecting him just because he has spent his better life abroad.
We will keep rejecting best brains if we think abroad based Nigerians or those with dual citizenship are less Nigerians like us.

Not all Nigerians speak slangs or do gragra. Miracle is a full Nigerian and was less vocal than mike st this stage last year. Did that make him less Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
So all the girls no wan leave Mike again, Na wa, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
MamBi:

Oh Senator! You self went there... grin grin
Hmm
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
iamJ:
hahahaha

Even Meghan in the picture she posted above get curves pass her

Abeg I no wan laugh
collect your L and keep moving, na only you dey associate curves and Meghan, leading me to conclude you don't know what curves look like

Next time, when you hear curves, you better give me A or B. Don't come and be forcing Meghan's skinny ass down my throat

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:

The IAAF did not process his change of allegiance or something like that.

BBC Reported it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/commonwealth-games/43609475
FROM THE LINK YOU POSTED, I THINK THIS IS THE MAJOR REASON..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
peeps4u:

God bless you.
Our mentality is wild. How is knowing slangs makes one less Nigerian? Let's even accept that, the poor guy has come to naija to feel among Nigerians and sense of belonging but we are rejecting him just because he has spent his better life abroad.
We will keep rejecting best brains if we think abroad based Nigerians or those with dual citizenship are less Nigerians like us.

Not all Nigerians speak slangs or do gragra. Miracle is a full Nigerian and was less vocal than mike st this stage last year. Did that make him less Nigerian?

You are arguing wildly at this point

Who brought vocal to the discussion? Drink water and drop cup, e don do

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Tripitaka:

How old are you?
Why??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:
collect your L and keep moving, na only you dey associate curves and Meghan, leading me to conclude you don't know what curves look like

Next time, when you hear curves, you better give me A or B. Don't come and be forcing Meghan's skinny ass down my throat
THIS ONE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GOOGLING ABOUT SEXY FEMALE PICS AND ORGASM, HOPE ALL IS WELL.. I KNOW THE WEATHER IS COLD SHA... WHAT I DONT KNOW IS IF YOU ARE A LESBIAN.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Threebear:

Yoruba .
Mike is not yoruba but the mum is. He is a Jamaican.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NLbabygirl(f): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Threebear:

We have never supported the same person b4 but I think we're both supporting Mike this season.
I don't know why everyone is having a problem and finding fault my with precious Mike.
If you speak pidgin, they will say you're trying to be Efe, you speak with an accent, they say you're forming or overdoing it
Please let everyone support their favorite without bringing down another person favorite. Haba
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
I just came and I'm seeing dumb housemates, what's happening abeg
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
The way this guy will pack up all the endorsements after the show eh. grin
I'm sure companies are already salivating .
He's so freaking photogenic .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
I only wonder if Miracle wasn't cool or even more silent all the mentioned peeps here, did that make him less a Nigerian?
In reality, there are many Nigerians here who are naturally cool like these fellas. I don't see anything that see them detached as average Nigerians. I even saw Ike and Mike at the kitchen yesterday while other guys were gisting. Let's just accept the fact we have different characters and not all Nigerians are lousy in nature, we have cool and reserved ones as well.

safarigirl:

You are arguing wildly at this point

Who brought vocal to the discussion? Drink water and drop cup, e don do

safarigirl:
it's not ignorance, people are allowed to feel slighted by such things, especially if there are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians based in Nigeria, who could have been in that position

I remember, in Big Brother Africa 2014, Ghanaians couldn't secure visas to SA for the show, so, the organisers had Ghanaians who lived in SA, represent the country. Most Ghanains were unhappy about this, especially because the representatives hardly had any real connection to Ghana, they couldn't even speak the pidgin.

Mike is cool, but he comes off as detached from the realities of the average Nigerian, hence, unrelatable to the average Nigerian, and so, inconsistent with the peeceived purpose of the show. The same can be said of the likes of Ike and Khafi.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rossycee:

Mike is not yoruba but the mum is. He is a Jamaican.

LOL, by the virtue of his mum being a yoruba, he's a Yoruba and Nigerian. That is why he possesses Nigerian passport and on bbnaija.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
MamBi:

kiss kiss kiss We dey here oh. Welcome!

Yes !!! grin

I see you are having a ball MamBi ..... grin

You must have a bagful of favourites by now tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
akthedream2019:
I NEED ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION PLEASE...

WHAT LEAD TO MIKE EDWARDS BEING BANNED FROM REPRESENTING NIGERIA AT THE 2018 COMMONWEALTH GAMES?

WAS THE ISSUES LATER RESOLVED?

THANKS

Yes it has been resolved, he would be representing Nigeria at the 2020 Olympics in Japan
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:
LOL

Which pictures of me did you see?

Me that doesn't even put full picture of myself online, if no be this year. There is not one picture of my behind online, yet, you dey talk say you don see many pictures. Where you dey see pictures of me?

You have no idea what my ass looks like, none at all.
IN ALL HONESTY, WHOSE PICTURE IS THIS? PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL FOR ONCE...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.