Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5025379 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
garfield1:

Yes oh,its obvious esp the anambra and imo housemates.i believe ik too had a slot
You people have started again. You keep believing 3bear and her forced opinions.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
akthedream2019:

IN ALL HONESTY, WHOSE PICTURE IS THIS? PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL FOR ONCE...
Lol is that Safari

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
styrese:
Lol is that Safari
my picture is on my profile.

That might be Akthedream's girlfriend, I doubt he can do any better
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:
nah, I mean pictures only tell half a story. For instance, most people assume I'm tall when they see my pictures, but I'm not

Anybody that wants to see me, should cash me outside grin
let's expect a pre wedding something of nairanlders.
Safarigirl vs Akthedream2019.
Nairalanders shall we..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by garfield1: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Threebear:

Ebuka is not tribalistic.
He supported Tobi and Teddy A last year .
He even helped Tobi land so many gigs after the show .
I know you are very intelligent but anambra like their own.moreover,there are straits of tribalism in an average Nigerian.how can you say he supported teddy and tobi when he's suppose to be absolutely neutral

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
harveybeaks:
I just came and I'm seeing dumb housemates, what's happening abeg

My problem is not that they are dumb, my problem is ....how is Ella taking the task? How is she faring ? sad grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
safarigirl:
my picture is on my profile.

That might be Akthedream's girlfriend, I doubt he can do any better
alright, i see
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2019
Threebear:

The fact you don't see the contradiction in this statement.

Technically what makes him a Nigerian citizen is the fact that his mother who is a Nigerian from YORUBA ethnicity is a Nigerian.

So what do you mean he's not a Yoruba ? undecided
You should answer the question yourself. If your dad is yoruba and your mum is hausa what tribe are you?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SsaniLe: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ella denied having a boyfriend and claimed she is single, well, it has been revealed that Ella actually has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend, Joshua, is a recording artist at Okulaja Entertainment and Performing Act....

Source>>>>>http://bigbrothernaija.ng/meet-ellas-boyfriend-after-claiming-shes-single/
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
I can't stop laughing here. You're and threebear are something else.

akthedream2019:

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT AN HOUSEMATE MUST POPULARISE A SLANG BEFORE HE/SHE CAN WIN... RIGHT?

SO, "YOU KNOW WARA MI" .."YOU KNOW WARA MI" THAT MIKE HAS BEEN REPEATING 300 TIMES PER MINUTE, IS NOT ENOUGH SLANG ABI?.. OYA COME TAKE AM

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
SsaniLe:
Ella denied having a boyfriend and claimed she is single, well, it has been revealed that Ella actually has a boyfriend. Her boyfriend, Joshua, is a recording artist at Okulaja Entertainment and Performing Act....

Source>>>>>http://bigbrothernaija.ng/meet-ellas-boyfriend-after-claiming-shes-single/
You are single if u aren't married.
even if u have a dozen bfs/gfs u are single. The bone of contention is, if she is available/searching. Naija bloggers will be masturbating on bbnaija for the next 3months.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rossycee:

You should answer the question yourself. If your dad is yoruba and your mum is hausa what tribe are you?
Lol.. instead of giving u a simple answer.. another theory will come up.

u might be told Mike is a "legal bastard"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
Geezeem:

My problem is not that they are dumb, my problem is ....how is Ella taking the task? How is she faring ? sad grin
Hahahaha funny, she has to endure sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
Isilomo is making Nelson up
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nelly21: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
I don't know how some men's preferences, curvy women versus skinny women turned to a discussion/disses about Safarigirl's body. She has a good body if that's her on her profile.
Not to sound as if I am supporting one side of the argument over the other but we mostly see slim girls getting married every weekend while most curvy ones are acting as bridesmaids.
And we've also seen skinny women going for butt enlargements to look like the curvy women.
What I am trying to say is that all body types are good, none is better than the other. Omotola is curvy and she's been with her husband for many years. Omoni Oboli is skinny and she also been with her husband for many years. Last las it's not just a woman's physique that most men go after when they want to marry, other things are factored in.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
garfield1:

I know you are very intelligent but anambra like their own.moreover,there are straits of tribalism in an average Nigerian.how can you say he supported teddy and tobi when he's suppose to be absolutely neutral
He had an interview after the house and he was asked who his favorite housemates are .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rossycee:

You do realise these are two different things .
He's a Nigerian and the half that made him Nigerian is a Yoruba woman .
Technically that makes him a Nigerian yourba since he's clearly a citizen.

How is this not making sense ?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
Geezeem:

Yes !!! grin

I see you are having a ball MamBi ..... grin

You must have a bagful of favourites by now tongue

Real bagful grin I have never been able to like just one person. Right now, I like almost everybody. grin

Thelma has vexed me but her dance moves are making up for the annoyance.

No feelings at all yet for Tuoyo.

But top of my list include Mike, Tasha, Khafi, Isilomo, Jeff and Frodd.

However, I think Isilomo, Frodd and Jeff have already started playing the game seriously whilst the rest are still organising their thoughts.

I think Khafi is also gaming but her moves are so damn adorable that I don't know if its her or if its game.

Seyi does me like yoyo. He is like a fly that annoys but is harmless.

I need more from KimOprah, Diane, Gedoni, Sir Dee. I think they are slow starters who may age better with time.

I can't get over Mercy's ass but she is being one dimensional. That ass will stop being a showstopper when we get used to her.

Yet to really watch Ella or Jackye in action.

There is something about Omatsola that I am not yet comfortable with.

Not yet decided about the Mr Universe guy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
akthedream2019:

OK NOTED. . SO DID YOU REACH ORGASM? POST THE VASELINE CONTAINER LET SEE HOW FAR YOU HAVE GONE.

I have been laughing my butt off at your responses in this thread grin
I hope safari isn't taking your comments to heart sha.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Threebear:

You do realise these are two different things .
He's a Nigerian and the half that made him Nigerian is a Yoruba woman .
Technically that makes him a Nigerian yourba since he's clearly a citizen.

How is this not making sense ?
even his Jamaican roots sef, might still be Yoruba to an extent, after all, Jamaicans are mostly of West African origin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Munzy14:

If am "you" I will upload ur behind pics to settle this case..

Long throat! grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
MamBi:

Real bagful grin I have never been able to like just one person. Right now, I like almost everybody. grin

However, I think Isilomo, Frodd and Jeff have already started playing the game seriously whilst the rest are still organising their thoughts.

I think Khafi is also gaming but her moves are so damn adorable that I don't know if its her or if its game.

I need more from KimOprah, Diane, Gedoni, Sir Dee. I think they are slow starters who may age better with time.

I can't get over Mercy's ass but she is being one dimensional. That ass will stop being a showstopper when we get used to her.

And as usual everyone seems to be forgetting that there is an Esther in that house

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rOsy247(f): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why have they gone mute? Is it a task?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
rOsy247:
Why have they gone mute? Is it a task?

Yes it is
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
akthedream2019:

SO YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT AN HOUSEMATE MUST POPULARISE A SLANG BEFORE HE/SHE CAN WIN... RIGHT?

SO, "YOU KNOW WARA MI" .."YOU KNOW WARA MI" THAT MIKE HAS BEEN REPEATING 300 TIMES PER MINUTE, IS NOT ENOUGH SLANG ABI?.. OYA COME TAKE AM

Damn, you are trouble grin It took me a few seconds to understand "you know wara mi". And now I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Someone said Nelrisky grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
genius43:

And as usual everyone seems to be forgetting that there is an Esther in that house

Oh, the tunder and fire girl abi? grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
MamBi:

End of discussion .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
genius43:

Esther, looks to me like she is too full of her self. Her eyes, demeanour, charisma everything speaks it and she hardly says anything.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Nelson is a clown Sha grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by rOsy247(f): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
genius43:

Yes it is

How long will it last?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
As if this house wasn't boring enough. A silent task?

Isi kiss kiss kiss I'm loving your look today. kiss
Nelson too grin grin grin

How is seyi coping? Lmao grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.