Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4931473 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
nazablossom:
Omashola ----- Make I no lie cheesy
Jackye----But then again.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
If my favorite is not up, I would definitely vote for jackye and also for frodd because he's being the most hated HMS

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Odkboy23(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jackye is good mehn, see how articulate and eloquent she is, she will go far

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jackie would nominate Thelma for possible eviction because she doesn’t have good control over her emotions. And in as much as she can be the life of the party, once you get her upset, she lashes out in a very immature way by throwing insults. She doesn’t stand for verbal abuse in anyway. And she thinks thelma turns a hill into a mountain.

She didn’t nominate her for strategic reasons because she knows her strength and she’s not really concerned or in fear about any other person’s strength. Neither did she nominate her to have a better living experience because none of the housemates affect her living experience in the house. She knows how to observe people and avoid altercations, so no one has the power to make her feel uncomfortable

Top five

Jackie because she has a mission to make AI as popular as possible, approach SMEs to improve on their Return on Investment. Put Nigeria on the map when it comes to technology, robotics, AI. She went on and on about feminism or so but I had zoned out. undecided

Mike because he’s going to be an Olympic champion and will represent Nigeria
Seyi is cool
Mercy because she so lovable
kaffi because shes her girl

The five of them because they have something unique. They have strong personalities.

Okay she wants to shut up about the other housemates because honestly her reasons were becoming senseless.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:
Diane's boobs is like all those felele balls we used to play when I was a kid. Sometimes it will deflate and lessen and then when you pump it will expand. It's as if sometimes Diane pumps her boobs for it to look big, then later it lessens and then she has to pump it again. Because I've seen different sizes of her boobs.
Boobs - plural
Is - singular

English tutor grin grin

I've always known you're not the brightest but this kindergarten error grin from our Nairaland professor .

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2019
My two favorites hugging, such connection

Now is Seyi's DS
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:

Never say never tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iwaniewa: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
If Thelma escape eviction tomorrow then I can say she may make it to top5 ,HMS has completely forgotten her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ekaka1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:
Diane's boobs is like all those felele balls we used to play when I was a kid. Sometimes it will deflate and lessen and then when you pump it will expand. It's as if sometimes Diane pumps her boobs for it to look big, then later it lessens and then she has to pump it again. Because I've seen different sizes of her boobs.
Bobbi master cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Brubembem:

Imagine! She called Mercy, the same Mercy that can't wait to see her evicted.

Mercy was almost palpably jealous the day Jackye won 1.5MN. It was a sight to behold
Almost like her reaction the day Tacha them came back
And Jackye also wants her girl Khafy for her final 5 her, same Khafy who didn’t call her
embarassed cheesy

I don’t do female must win? But I can only vote for a woman who knows she should want women to win in this game (and shows it)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Temi231:

Among the ladies remaining in the house, she's actually the most intelligent. Just that she do ITK
How she take dey do ITK?

Have you seen her forcing her opinion on someone, not paying listening ears to others or always interrupting others to make a point?

Nawao!

You are just being a typical Nigerian cheesy

Looking for possible ways to fault someone who has gotten a lot of accolades from people.cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
If Seyi didn't have that ridiculous gut

He's such a cutie kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

Yes ,but you know we are sentimental .
Plus a lot of women have experienced heartbreak.
No one takes it easy on a player. grin
Well, "women arise" did not work for Nina grin, it will definitely not work for khafi. It's only in Mercy's case it might work cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seyi and Jackie think alike.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eeghe:

Mercy was almost palpably jealous the day Jackye won 1.5MN. It was a sight to behold
Almost like her reaction the day Tacha them came back
And Jackye also wants her girl Khafy for her final 5 her, same Khafy who didn’t call her
embarassed cheesy

I don’t do female must win? But I can only vote for a woman who knows she should want women to win in this game (and shows it)
Mercy is a jealous type of dumb girl.

She's the main reason I support Tasha sometimes.

Make she dey pepper her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Brubembem:

This one you've diverted to Diane to the extent of imagining the size and quality of her boobs from your TV.

Are you tired of masturbating to Tasha's stretch-marked boobs?

I always laugh when you guys insult Tacha for having stretch-marks on her boobs. Anytime I see a guy using this as an insult I see it as an indication that he has never had sex with a woman that has natural big boobs, because almost all busty women with natural boobs have stretch-marks on them.

I can bet that Tacha's stretch-mark boobs is more appealing to look at than your girlfriend's face.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Brubembem:

How she take dey do ITK?

Have you seen her forcing her opinion on someone, not paying listening ears to others or always interrupting others to make a point?

Nawao!

You are just being a typical Nigerian cheesy

Looking for possible ways to fault someone who has gotten a lot of accolades from people.cheesy

My view, your view

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by phrezzz: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Rossycee:
Omashola top five.. Omashola, Mike, Ike, Tacha, seyi
hmm mad oo. he knows they are the strongest. lol make them give omoshola the 60milli abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seyi na Crook ooo

Dude just picked those he can defeat at the finals

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seyi did not pick any of the popular listed so far. Bad man. He excludes Mike, Ike, Mercy and Tasha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Odkboy23(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seyi top 5 him, esther, Nelson, Sir Dee and Diane
grin grin cheesy
Pls who will tell him
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Odkboy23:
Seyi top 5 him, esther, Nelson, Sir Dee and Diane
grin grin cheesy
Pls who will tell him

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:

I always laugh when you guys insult Tacha for have stretch-marks on her boobs. Anytime I see a guy using this as an insult I see it as an indication that he has never had sex with a woman that has natural big boobs, because almost all busty women with natural boobs have stretch-marks on them.

I can bet that Tacha's stretch-mark boobs is more appealing to look at than your girlfriend's face.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
oshe11:
Seyi na Crook ooo

Dude just picked those he can defeat at the finals
Bad guy!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Only a pervert and a potential rapist will sit , analyse and dissect the different sizes of a woman's boobs .

It's not difficult to spot such despicable people just pay attention to their utterances .

What a hopeless excuse of a man .

A total waste of sperm .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jackye can be sanctimonious and annoying though
I give up
Favourite females for me after Ella were Jackye and Diane (at a very far distance from Ella, and only after she left )
Now it is tilting towards Tacha, Diane
Jackye is leaving me, for withholding herself too much
Tacha is taking over from Jackye
Emotional yo-yo
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
I already knew fraud is a snake last night when Esther lost her coins. He kept on blaming her like he always love to ramble about her to every house mates and would rather she didn't find it yet this town crier claimed he liked her? We all know it was all for sympathy votes. Thank God for Esther cos she chose the right person, Nelson. Regardless of Nelson's ways, his intention is at least pure towards Esther.

Esther picking up Frodd for eviction, just like he did shows she's intuitive, even as she gyrated towards Nelson, not Frodd!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seyi no vex this your Top 5 get as b - Himself, Diane, Sir Dee, Esther & Nelson

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:

Yes. Are you?
Basically maybe. or maybe not

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Undertaker001: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:

I always laugh when you guys insult Tacha for have stretch-marks on her boobs. Anytime I see a guy using this as an insult I see it as an indication that he has never had sex with a woman that has natural big boobs, because almost all busty women with natural boobs have stretch-marks on them.

threebear don kill you today. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

Boobs - plural
Is - singular

English tutor grin grin

I've always known you're not the brightest but this kindergarten error grin from our Nairaland professor .

Good to know that you have found yourself a new purpose in life. Continue assessing all my posts for typos. At least it's better than wasting your life campaigning for a Jaimaican cigar seller that will never win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.