Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4930666 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 4eyedlycan: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seyi is a smart man..... Damn..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizzD:
Mercy felt disappointed the housemates came back. And she doesn’t understand them because they aren’t the people they used to be. She said they have changed.

Her expectation while coming to the house was to win the game. Also to watch people leave, do what she can do to win, win hoh challenge and arena games.

She would nominate Jackie if given the power to evict someone because she feels she’s quite intelligent but doesn’t contribute to anything in the house. Also, she frets she’s invisible because she has her way of manipulating people and being close to everyone.

She said Jackie is her friend but she doesn’t want people who will keep hiding till the 99th day because they are friends with everyone. And if not because everyone is up for eviction, she’ll still be safe .

Brubembem, shebi you dey hear am from the mouth of a HM living 24/7 with your Jackye? When I told you that Jackye Is intelligent but apart from doing well at tasks is not really entertaining, you were arguing blindly.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eeghe:
Jackye can be sanctimonious and annoying though
I give up
Favourite females for me after Ella were Jackye and Diane (at a very far distance from Ella, and only after she left )
Now it is tilting towards Tacha, Diane
Jackye is leaving me, for withholding herself too much
Tacha is taking over from Jackye
Emotional yo-yo
cheesy
oh dear,I'm literally crying now.

choose tacha,and u won't regret u ever did.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Seyi would nominate Thelma for immediate eviction because she does things she can’t tolerate. He’s nominating her for peace of mind. He says it’s not for technical reasons because he thinks Thelma is at the bottom of the food chain when it comes to competition for him. Also given the way she has behaved he doesn’t see her as a competitor.

Top 5

Seyi
Esther because she’s shown a lot of strength given the events of last night
Nelson
Sir dee because he’s loyal, direct and doesn’t look like he wants to cut corners. He wants to work for what he wants.
Dianne because she has a strength within her. A strength he can’t explain

Seyi alagbari! He only picked the people he perceives as weak. Lol

About housemates who are fake or playing a strategy,

He thinks Frood is playing a strategy that is not working out for him

He thinks jeff too but he hasnt figured that out yet

He thinks Tacha was playing a strategy but she had a rethink upon return from the secret room.

And lastly Esther might be playing a strategy!

Says the master strategist himself ! cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eeghe:

We all (I) saw her wangle a relationship from Gedoni
Yesterday we heard Gedoni kind of complaining about her
Anyone would be exhausted 100% by Khafi (overly high spirits, over calculating mind and general mania -like tendencies)
Maybe subconsciously Gedoni is exhausted ?
I didn’t expect him not to include her on his final 5 list though , after all I have heard him promise her lipsrsealed they would be in the house together till the last day
#noship
#Khadoniisnotfunatall
#yupthazit
the guy sef don lean finish

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Thelma once said Seyi farted on her face and bullied her at the bathroom .

Big brother is not showing us everything .

Something is definitely going on between the two .

I hope Seyi is not getting away with bullying a woman .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gedoni wey be gay. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Frood is vindictive in nature. My friends out here are still struggling to come to terms with that aspect of his persona.

And just yesterday someone was arguing with you

On his reason for swapping with Mercy smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
oshe11:
Seyi na Crook ooo

Dude just picked those he can defeat at the finals

You sef see am cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
XML33:

I always laugh when you guys insult Tacha for having stretch-marks on her boobs. Anytime I see a guy using this as an insult I see it as an indication that he has never had sex with a woman that has natural big boobs, because almost all busty women with natural boobs have stretch-marks on them.

I can bet that Tacha's stretch-mark boobs is more appealing to look at than your girlfriend's face.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
DOptical:
Gedoni wey be gay. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
They don't know warris going on grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Brubembem: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eeghe:
I give up
Favourite females for me after Ella were Jackye and Diane (at a very far distance from Ella, and only after she left )
Jackye is leaving me, for withholding herself too much
Emotional yo-yo
cheesy
undecided undecided angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Undertaker001: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Tarabye:

Yes take it anywhere kafhi is ugly, she's no way up to half of my girlfriend beauty cool
khafi isn't ugly bros

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
MizzD:
Jackie would nominate Thelma for possible eviction because she doesn’t have good control over her emotions. And in as much as she can be the life of the party, once you get her upset, she lashes out in a very immature way by throwing insults. She doesn’t stand for verbal abuse in anyway. And she thinks thelma turns a hill into a mountain.

She didn’t nominate her for strategic reasons because she knows her strength and she’s not really concerned or in fear about any other person’s strength. Neither did she nominate her to have a better living experience because none of the housemates affect her living experience in the house. She knows how to observe people and avoid altercations, so no one has the power to make her feel uncomfortable

Top five

Jackie because she has a mission to make AI as popular as possible, approach SMEs to improve on their Return on Investment. Put Nigeria on the map when it comes to technology, robotics, AI. She went on and on about feminism or so but I had zoned out. undecided

Mike because he’s going to be an Olympic champion and will represent Nigeria
Seyi is cool
Mercy because she so lovable
kaffi because shes her girl

The five of them because they have something unique. They have strong personalities.

Okay she wants to shut up about the other housemates because honestly her reasons were becoming senseless.
MizzD, weldone dear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
Eeghe:
I give up
Jackye
is leaving me, for withholding herself too much
Emotional yo-yo
cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Alphagan(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2019
embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
oshe11:
Honestly what Happened to Thelma?

The way she evaporated ehn.......?

I Can't even Can!!!
Exactly my thought. And I really like her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nelson 5 finalist:Mike, Sir see, Jakye, Esther and khafi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stephlena:

oh dear,I'm literally crying now.

choose tacha,and u won't regret u ever did.

Not voting for Tacha ooo, not a fan
I don’t like her like that
Just like the new her I see, the other one was a total horror
I hope and think this one is the real her
Then her fans clearly wanted her to be horrible, I don’t know why
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nelson didn't mention Gedoni...
Shocker !

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nelson would nominate Frood for immediate eviction because he is always defensive and he emotionally blackmails people all the time. Told other house mates he stole his girl.

Top five

Mike because he has an awesome personality
Kaffi because she’s always happy and is free spirited
Sir dee because he’s hilarious and always keeps it real whether you’re his friend or not. He’s never biased.
Jackie
Esther

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Undertaker001:
khafi isn't ugly bros
Please tell them.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
nazablossom:
Exactly my thought. And I really like her
Me too .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
The question is “If you have a magic to pick the last 5, who would you pick?

Most of them are picking the strongest HMs they can’t survive in a poll.

Seyi picked the weakest he know he can beat hands down.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:
Thelma once said Seyi farted on her face and bullied her at the bathroom .

Big brother is not showing us everything .

Something is definitely going on between the two .

I hope Seyi is not getting away with bullying a woman .

This picture killed me cheesy. Is it from Acrimony

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
Beorn1:

Well, I dey here dey wait the vindictive crew to wail when it involves their faves. I'll be here to call them out. Cheers.

We are good Beorn, it's not that serious.
I admire people like you trying to find a bit of purity in impurity, like I said before it's cool.
Believe me, Frood character is hard to sell and a lot of his fellow HMs feel the same way too.
Scout honour, I will oblige you by not speculating on innuendos and conjectures about him.
I will rather rely on your honesty in calling him out when he deviates from your perceived norms.
cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
This Nelson just dey behave like a big mumu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
QuietHammer:
This Nelson just dey behave like a big mumu
Lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Threebear:

Me too .
It's like we have same taste. Miracle, Mike now Thelma wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Nelson matter don tire me embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.