Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4944128 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
NwaAmichi:
Tacha is trying to cushion the embarrassment she caused herself and even inflicting more collateral damage. She say she no dey watch BBN. She has so many things to thing about. She's indirectly telling y'all watching this show that you are all jobless. LMAO. Your favorite just called y'all jobless indirectly.

So what if she doesn't find the show interesting enough to spend time watching it? I'm sure she spends her time on other leisurely activities that people who enjoy watching bbnaija may not find interesting. It's all a matter of interest and personal choice.

Lots of Nigerians enjoy spending time watching football matches and supporting footballers who may not enjoy watching football as much. Does that mean they should retract their support for these footballers??

I have enormous support for a particular tennis player and I never fail to watch any of her matches, but she's stated many times that she'd rather watch a movie than watch a tennis match. Does that mean I should retract my support for her?

Tacha didn't call anyone jobless. She said she doesn't have time to watch something she doesn't find interesting, which is understandable.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tacha to Esther- if you want food let me know. cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tacha just told Esther that anytime she wants anything she should let her know

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
Tacha consoling Esther, big up Tacha...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Awwww, my darling problem child..

Its as if you read my mind that Esther needs someone to pay her some mind.

Same Esther who does not really care for you and your antics.

Pele Esther!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
The hate for TACHA on this thread is really annoying I think we should be objective whenever we have to say anything about a housemate

Am happy tacha didn't answer the question it will definitely affect her game plan as the week passes by in that house.
Ebuka was lost and it really pained him for not getting tacha tonight, he should try again next time

Favorite housemate for the money

TACHA
Mercy
Ike
Sirdee
Seyi

The rest na follow come, but let see how it goes after 7pm on Tuesday

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Surebank1: 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
codedguy1:

Someone is calling a show she entered to win money from getting votes from viewers boring, practically telling everyone that's watching that they are watching a boring programme she is in.

Those not voting for her can ignored her but for those supporting/voting for her, she has just told them they mean absolutely nothing to her. You inclusive

who be this one?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kaylieeb(f): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
Team Khafi kiss kiss

Thanks for voting......God bless you!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afiahomes(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
now y'all know this is business show grin grin

expect some fake housemates on Tuesday.

bye
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
MizzD:
Tacha and kaffi showing love to Esther. Tacha especially

#WomenSupportingWomen grin cheesy

My girls dem... kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Street smart, street smart.

Just look at the so called Street smart babe saying such nonsense on a show you're hoping to win.

Simply telling the people voting for you, they're stupid and gullible.

Well, serves them right. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
The bottom 6 had less than 10% of the total votes cast

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
I wonder who is going to console Khafi when Gedoni leaves...cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Threebear:
Since Tacha started bragging shamelessly and calling the credibility of the show to question , they've decided to withhold the results .
Which is very wrong !

Even if Tacha topped the poll , post the damned result .
This is an insult to everyone that voted hard for their contestants this week .
We deserve to know where we stand .

This is so wrong on every level .

What I hate the most about this is that people that didn't do well will still keep deluding themselves that they're strong .
DON'T WORRY THE HUNTER IS NOW BEING HUNTED.WHEN URE UNNECESSARILY ARROGANT AND UNCOUTH THE END RESULT IS NOT ALWAYS GOOD.NOW BIG BROTHER WANT TO PEPPER TACHA FOR HER DISRESPECT AND TRYING TO BRING THE SHOW TO A DISREPUTE.BIG BROTHER WILL RATHER EVICT TACHA THAN LOSE CREDIBILITY.IF NOBODY KNOWS THE HIGHEST VOTERS OR THE RESULTS ATLEAST NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO LAY CLAIM TO VICTORY.LEARNT BIG BROTHER ORGANISERS RECEIVED SEVERAL E-MAILS FROM SUPPORTERS OF OTHER HOUSEMATES THAT THEY ARE FAVOURING TACHA TO WIN THE SHOW AND THAT'S WHY SHE'S BEEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT.EBUKA WAS TRYING TO CLEAR THE AIR ON THAT TONIGHT.BUT MADAM KNOW IT ALL KEPT ON SAYING ME ME ME BASICALLY ME ME ME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by aroundnaija: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Abeg dem don evict Mike ni undecided

Kayode wey Mike?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
codedguy1:

Someone is calling a show she entered to win money from getting votes from viewers boring, practically telling everyone that's watching that they are watching a boring programme she is in.

Those not voting for her can ignored her but for those supporting/voting for her, she has just told them they mean absolutely nothing to her. You inclusive
Is there any word dumber Dan *dumb...

Tacha has nothing upstairs, no wonder she fumbled wt d puzzle azin empty head,slay kwin shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Geezeem:

Kick ke.....ee easy?

He will be back here tomoro grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
I hope my designer wouldn't fück me up grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
I believe the organizers of the show wouldn't want to publish the top players in the game because of their major sponsor bet9ja

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
=
livelymatilda:

Though,i know that you brought up this topic to divert attention from your failed predictions just like last week.. But I will tell you and others the main reasons the top results were not shown.

1..An average Nigerian always join bandwagon because they hate to lose.

2..Had it been the result were shown, lot of voters will port to at least the to 5 teams. Which will eventually spoil market for Bet9ja company.

3..The odds for the favourite as at yesterday was between 4.00-5.00.

4..If the results were shown..The real gamblers who states in Thousands and Millions will just pick the to 3 or top 4,then split their money on them... There is no way they will loose after the end of the show... Or let me say it will take a big upset for them to loose. Because most "bandwagoners" will surely move to support those at the top.. Bet9ja will surely or nearly go bankrupt
. Lol

5..Remember, bet9ja is their main sponsor and won't want to loose on both ends. grin

I hope you can comprehend this..

Thanks.

Baba... U know what's up!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
styrese:
I FEEL SO GOOD, my favorites especially IKE did awesome
for a first timer with chopping block Veterans grin
Thanks beautiful people for Voting kiss
Bless u all kiss

And how did you know this? Nobody was expecting Ike to be in last 6 housemates with least votes, or were you expecting that!?

Kid me not.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
livelymatilda:

Dem think say Big brother house na Church or Mosque... Make dem disqualify Mercy make I see na.
Where are those clowns that were even thinking Mercy will get a strike /be disqualified for smashing one of the sponsors phone? They dare not.. It doesn't make sense and it will really affect them..Like I said earlier this afternoon, it will be wise for them to die the matter which they eventually did..

Big brother is not a Church or Mosque.. Nigerians are way too Emotional .Una go dey alright Las Las . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Surebank1: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
XML33:

So what if she doesn't find the show interesting enough to spend time watching it? I'm sure she spends her time on other leisurely activities that people who enjoy watching bbnaija may not find interesting. It's all a matter of interest and personal choice.

Lots of Nigerians enjoy spending time watching football matches and supporting footballers who may not enjoy watching football as much. Does that mean they should retract their support for these footballers??

I have enormous support for a particular tennis player and I never fail to watch any of her matches, but she's statedany times that she'd rather watch a movie than watch a tennis match. Does that mean I should retract my support for her?

Tacha didn't call anyone jobless. She said she doesn't have time to watch something she doesn't find interesting, which is understandable.

why wasting ur precious time explaining to Z**bies

let dem tlk

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dathommie:
Street wise this.....Street wise that..

Can y'all stop making true street wise people look dumb?

God forbid!

The thing just dey vex me.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kaylieeb(f): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
fitzmayowa:
I wonder who is going to console Khafi when Gedoni leaves...cheesy cheesy cheesy

God and her common sense
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omega48: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
XML33:

I have enormous support for a particular tennis player and I never fail to watch any of her matches, but she's statedany times that she'd rather watch a movie than watch a tennis match. Does that mean I should retract my support for her?

kia... this is the highest rubbish i have read on nairaland, you and Tasha and all the people voting for her needs pray from mountain of fire...
respect yourself this is the second time i am telling you this..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
XML33:

She finished up by saying *She cudnt imagine herself watching d show....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gulher: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Afiahomes:
now y'all know this is business show grin grin

expect some fake housemates on Tuesday.

bye
they should be very smoking hot and arrogant girls grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
3bear and livelythelma will be so pissed this night grin. Thanks to biggie and betnaija grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
It’s hard to feel sorry for Esther though
I dunno why!
I feel Tacha is softer than she shows
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

And how did you know this? Nobody was expecting Ike to be in last 6 housemates with least votes, or were you expecting that!?

Kid me not.
Thanks for voting if u did
And Thanks in advance if u are yet to
Next smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
livelymatilda:

Where are those clowns that were even thinking Mercy will be disqualified for smashing one of the sponsors phone? They dare not.. It doesn't make sense and it will really affect them..Like I said earlier this afternoon, it will be wise for them to die the matter which they eventually did..

Big brother is not a Church or Mosque.. Nigerians are way too Emotional .Una go dey alright Las Las . grin

The matter died even before it happened... Oppo cannot take chances

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.