Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4947264 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
meobizy:

...but she’s eating the food right now. Na initial gra gra and a subtle ploy to gain his attention.

No she's eating Indomie that Seyi prepared. And I saw seyi eating her beans I think.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
esther just said she dosent like frodd so she is not eating his food
u must be watching bbcongo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:
Diane is a lot more relatable than Jackye
There is something annoying about Jackye- is it sanctimoniousness
Mxm

Anyway Jackye was complaining about Mike to others in the kitchen earlier
Based on Mike’s behaviour in the garden scene
What scene? Drop updates please
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
This Seyi be like man wey him wife go dey kitchen 24/7 cooking different delicacies for his bottomless stomach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
styrese:
Good, I knew beneath her hot-headedness is a soft hearted lady

True
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
meobizy:

#fail. You keep forgetting I like the guy also. You keep magnifying his actions but everyone can see he’s a regular player in the game. If Frodd does something noteworthy I am quick to report it here. You on the other hand sensationalize anything he does like boring Mike and his blind fans.
Chai...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
we disown you grin
you are not my mother (Tacha)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
This Jackye creature that looks like an underpriced stock fish at some market in ogbete grin thinks she can turn people against Mike . grin

Someone that barely escaped eviction with one percent grin

I don't blame her ,it's Mike I blame for meddling with some averagely intelligent girl who overrates her intelligence.

Stays on with a guy who cheats on her and bores the viewers with tech talk while it took her two minutes to solve one of the easiest puzzles I've seen.

Alaini’nkanṣe

.Ọ̀lẹ òṣì

Olọtẹ

Olori nlá bíi ti bọọlu

Didirin

Mumu

Adagbamaronu

Dọdọyọ

Áláìlojutì aragalatiya

Akuṣẹẹ

Sugọmu

Alafiṣe

Kó tó rí bí ọ̀bọ lángído.

Oniranu

Oloriibu

Olóríbúrúkú

Radarada

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jen92:
lol I chose to ignore that . So going to orphanage is now a big deal. What of those that help without showing.
As in, not everyone snaps and puts it online when they do things to either change or affect their communities positively. Who doesn't know what visiting the orphanage and acting like you genuinely care for orphans is not synonymous with slay queens?!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
XML33:
I just recently found out that Tacha usually engages in humanitarian activities across Nigeria and has said that one of her dreams is to open up a foundation for orphans and help sponsor their education to tertiary level.

What a kind hearted, generous young woman Tacha is. And to think that she is just 23? And yet there are droves of selfish bitter people way older than Tacha who have never done any selfless humanitarian work all their lives, but yet make it their job to stay on Nairaland 24/7 hating on Tacha. What a shame.

Tacha isn't even a celebrity figure yet and she's doing this much, imagine if she wins BBNaija.

I'll reiterate what I said before. Don't vote for people that will take Nigeria's money back to Ala ndiocha. Vote for Tacha because she will invest in Nigeria and in the future of Nigeria.
I'm crying already.. such a sweet soul

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
fF01:

No she's eating Indomie that Seyi prepared. And I saw seyi eating her beans I think.
Esther officially doesn’t have sense.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
P0c0p0c0:
Diane: In this house, lets say you weren't in a relationship, who will you like? Including the evicted HMs.

Jackye: No one.

Diane: Mmmmm *with one kind bored look*

Jackye: No one. I can't even answer that question, because I didn't come with any emotional vacancy.

*silence*

Jackye: None of them reach my man.

*more silence*

Jackye: As in, the place I have kept him, none of them reach.

*more awkward silence*

Jackye: I just pray it works.

Diane: Yea, I pray so. This relationship thing there is no manual.

Diane's expression was like "I hear you, holiest of holies" grin
Coming from a lady who once complained of this same BF.
Ladies like her deserve such treatment from men. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wetin Jackie do abeg? Wetin she talk? Updates pls pls
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:
Esther (in full resting bit.ch face look cheesy) wanted to know what Mike thought of the yam cooked by Frodd
Mike said he loved it
Esther yakked that she hates yam and besides she would not make yam the way Frodd did

Me- SMH
yeah this is the true story, she never said she hates frodd and will not eat his food.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Stephlena:

I'm crying already.. such a sweet soul

I also cried while writing the post. What an angel.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Threebear:
This Jackye creature that looks like an underpriced stock fish at some market in ogbete grin thinks she can turn people against Mike . grin

I don't blame her ,it's Mike I blame for meddling with some averagely intelligent girl who overrates her intelligence.

Stays on with a guy who chests on her and bores the viewers with a tech talk while it took her two minutes to solve one of the easiest puzzles I've seen.

Alaini’nkanṣe

.Ọ̀lẹ òṣì

Olọtẹ

Olori nlá bíi ti bọọlu

Didirin

Mumu

Adagbamaronu

Dọdọyọ

Áláìlojutì aragalatiya

Akuṣẹẹ

Sugọmu

Alafiṣe

Oniranu

Oloriibu

Olóríbúrúkú

Radarada

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
Esther officially doesn’t have sense.

She's becoming more annoying, make the HMs help serve her for chopping board Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:
Esther (in full resting bit.ch face look cheesy) wanted to know what Mike thought of the yam cooked by Frodd
Mike said he loved it
Esther yakked that she hates yam and besides she would not make yam the way Frodd did

Me- SMH
Frodd is easily living his OWN life and Esther is being bitter for unnecessary reasons. Eeayah.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
frodd is becoming more close to jackye tonight, hugging her few times. i pity him, make mike catch him first grin. he go break bottle on his head.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AtoningBlood(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
So Frodd is the HOH? Good for him, he has disappointed some of his enemies in the house, like Jackie. Hehee.

Please is the nomination show by 7pm?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Munzy14:

Lol u for quote lai Mohammed u know she deh get twisted lie steady... Sorry twisted semi-truth....grin

nothing o.. except Ak and livelymatilda were bundled inside kirikiri by Abba kyari and his team.

Then senatordave1 Aka dansuqi throwing his weak stones up and down... lol

Weak stones hitting you hard obviously
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tacha just thanking Jeff for his selfless bathroom concession to the females
She said she didn’t know about it until Ebuka asked Jeff (well how could she have known when she was in her fake pepper mode?)
It was graceful, the acknowledgement, despite the awkwardness of her speech (it took Jeff a while to know she was thanking/commending him) cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Threebear what did Jackye do na? Please update
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mike's Nuggets for today as spoken a few minutes ago

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Yale9:
Frodd is easily living his OWN life and Esther is being bitter for unnecessary reasons. Eeayah.

I have heard her complaining about peoples’ cooking before
It is soo tacky considering I have never seen her cooking
angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jackye & BF...how would you guys rate his outlook? wink

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shallypop(f): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Threebear:

Stays on with a guy who cheats on her and bores the viewers with tech talk while it took her two minutes to solve one of the easiest puzzles I've seen.

Alaini’nkanṣe

.Ọ̀lẹ òṣì

Olọtẹ

Olori nlá bíi ti bọọlu

Didirin

Mumu

Adagbamaronu

Dọdọyọ

Áláìlojutì aragalatiya

Akuṣẹẹ

Sugọmu

Alafiṣe

Oniranu

Oloriibu

Olóríbúrúkú

Radarada
grin ;DWhen I was complaining about her attitude, some people were against me. Someone even said I shouldn't have hbp cos of her. Imagine her saying all the guys in d house are not up to d standard of her bf. She later rephrased the statement by saying not up to d standard she placed her bf in her heart. Unapologetic self righteous female specie. She claims to love God and she's in a show dat an average goldly person sees as immoral and ungodly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tacha sha doesn't like Mercy grin

All the signs are there wonder why Mercy can't code .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Eeghe:
Tacha just thanking Jeff for his selfless bathroom concession to the females
She said she didn’t know about it until Ebuka asked Jeff (well how could she have known when she was in her fake pepper mode?)
It was graceful, the acknowledgement, despite the awkwardness of her speech (it took Jeff a while to know she was thanking/commending him) cheesy
it's nice to see this progress in their relationship, especially considering their Week 1 tiff

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Shallypop:
grin ;DWhen I was complaining about her attitude, some people were against me. Someone even said I shouldn't have hbp cos of her. Imagine her saying all the guys in d house is not up to d standard of her bf. She later rephrased the statement by saying not up to d standard she placed her bf in her heart. Unapologetic self righteous female specie. She claims to love God and she's in a show dat an average goldly person sees as immoral and ungodly.
My dear ....ignore the silly girl .
She'll bounce soon anyway . grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
gabby18:
This is a picture that was put up exactly a day before she went into BBs house, how does it make her a humanitarian...abeg quit the cheap publicity...
Same thing came to my mind when i saw that post... I just shook my head in dismay and continued reading comments

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ekinematics:
Omashola please bring your fire back. You have mellowed down like Tacha and it's not good for my viewing pleasure.

I need the vocal Omashola back.

Wariiiiiiii!!!

BB Gods forbid!
I love calm Omashola
He is still funny without overtrying
He can be mad vocal in the DR, but he should tone it down in the house, like he has. Maybe this is his real self

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.