Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977311 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2019
77up:
nikka is low key campaigning for tacha grin
so they said about Ike but it's no longer news that he is an ex convict

Just wait till I face mercy squarely
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2019
77up:
am not surprise,you have promised to troll whoever nominate Mike,as if Mike doesn't nominate someone.

Only that I don't know this could be your best in trolling.
I Know why I started with tacha first
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2019
Please am I right to say ike has kleptomania? Or who can please explain why and how he keeps stealing coins even after he was cautioned with a strike stealing omashola's coins. Please anyone kindly explain why he stole Esther's coins and refused to return it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2019
RedDistrict:

No, but its where Omashola comes from kiss grin
is he from there?

Wen last did he go to warri?

Asides forming by force pidgin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

If what Iamj says here would deter the so called undecided voters choice, then probably they don't have a mind of their own.

You have never heard of persuasion and sympathy votes, it can work wonders. Seyi is a living witness. This is Nigeria, and we are full of emotions.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Team Tacha and Mike brawling is just exhausting. Both housemates have been up before and we know how their percentages were.

It's just needless going through pages to see no particular updates apart from irrelevant arguments. I'm not for team Tacha but there is no way in hell Mike's percentage will absorb hers.

But

Tacha's army has been voting back to back for four weeks now, it's no news some of her fans might be exhausted. It's not easy keeping up with the voting exercise.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:06am On Jul 30, 2019
livelymatilda:

If Ike gets evicted, why should I move to another housemate? Sorry, my head doesn't work that way.Once he is out, I am done with Bbnaija season 4.
U sef no try, u can't even pop champagne for ur arrival, anyways Ike ain't getting evicted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2019
nazablossom:
Why don't you channel your energy on campaigning for Mike. Why are you being so mischievous. You are one the reasons while people are hating on Mike. Why don't you be like Mike you are supporting. You claim that Tacha is arrogant and all, even when she has mellowed on her attitude yet you are still on her case. What makes you different from the Tacha you are dragging. You are so rude. That was how you were on Ike's case dragging him all through. What came out of it? More hate for Mike. Gosh!!! I'm sick and tired of your negative energy. Don't bother quoting me because I won't even bother reading it, let alone responding.

Please and please Guys Text Vote Mike to 32052. Thank you.
I don't live my life for anybody

I owe u no explanation

And this BS about you not reading or replying may work on people but u and I know that u will read this and be to ashamed to reply

Forming swag, u that I will forget once I click submit

Normally I will go on the attack but I'm trying not to be personal with my attacks

So pls get out and carry those people that hate another person because of another person that isn't even related to the person

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Mike is a goal

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Papiikush:
Team Tacha and Mike brawling is just exhausting. Both housemates have been up before and we know how their percentages were.

It's just needless going through pages to see no particular updates apart from irrelevant arguments. I'm not for team Tacha but there is no way in hell Mike's percentage will absorb hers.

But

Tacha's army has been voting back to back for four weeks now, it's no news some of her fans might be exhausted. It's not easy keeping up with the voting exercise.

If Tasha still gets nominated back 2 back the next two weeks ,her army might desert her grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2019
zicoraads:

Mobgé!

embarassed sad

Threebear, have I actually been doing it wrong?
don't think it really matters like that

But when next you vote use caps

Don't worry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 11:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Chicent:
Please am I right to say ike has kleptomania? Or who can please explain why and how he keeps stealing coins even after he was cautioned with a strike stealing omashola's coins. Please anyone kindly explain why he stole Esther's coins and refused to return it.

Ike is a notorious thief.

Lemme see safafrigirl come and defend him again angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

If Tasha still gets nominated back 2 back the next two weeks ,her army may desert her grin

Even Efe and miracle wasn't nominated 4 weeks on a roll. It's exhausting.

I fear for her fans.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Papiikush:

Even Efe and miracle wasn't nominated 4 weeks on a roll. It's exhausting.

I fear for her fans.

Her army is made up of moneybags na ...they won’t feel it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Chicent:

C'mon dear... Efe never pride himself to be what he is not and we took him that way even at a point back then we did compared his family with that of Tboss's. But let's come to Tacha's 4weeks in the house and her arrogance oozes around her....

[b]But the truth if the matter is we need more of her strength and wisdom and idea to play in her winning the arena games, HOH challenge or even the Veto game of chance it will save you guys your money for the finals.[b/]

But with the way she is going now.... you guys will run out before finals. Support who you want and like but don't rub it on our faces. Peace

poor man talk
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Do not relent, please keep sending those votes.

#KingOfTheDiarySession

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2019
ibori1:

poor man talk

Papiikush you hear am?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Innocentchild:
Who noticed during the HOH game when Jackye's balloon was stepped on, khafi shouted a big "Yes!!!" almost as if she didn't want her to win.

Fast forward to nominations, khafi nominates jackye.

Thought they were friends, that Olokpa is cunning and untrustworthy .

That's an unforgivable betrayal. Worth removing from my A list and any other list for that matter.
A real bitch!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

Her army is made up of moneybags na ...they won’t feel it

I hope you are not talking about Bobrisky who was arrested for owning debts

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Giving mike 1500 online votes and 300 sms votes this week wink

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MrJaay(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2019
Nawa oh.

See Mike fans wailing upandan as if their wails will translate to into votes for him grin grin

I repeat, you guys should fast and pray that Biggie evicts only one housemate on Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
But why would anybody support tacha?

Not trying to hate but why?

She is more arrogant than teddy a and most of u hated teddy a because he was arrogant

She doesn't win anything in the house, she is always fighting with people, she hasn't said a single intelligent thing since the show began

She has Insulted her fans multiple times, she has been rude to organisers and hosts

She has Insulted people's parents on live TV

She was an Instagram groupie

She has no class

She can't even arrange a sensible conversation in English

Why in God's name will anybody that has sense support her?

Una say we didn't give her a chance, tacha boast to everyone that she will be there till day 99

Indirectly forcing housemates to nominate her and depleting ur accounts

Tacha highlights in that house is fight and insults, she has never stood out in a good way for a month

Abeg let's call it what it is

Most of u that claim to be her fans will never marry her or allow ur son marry her

Yet u support her

Smh

You're beginning to sound like a broken record. Why not campaign for your favourite rather than this constant decampaigning of other housemates?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2019
oshe11:
Good Morning Mi Amigos

DO I LIKE TACHA? Yes!!!

AM I A "FAN" OF HERS? Not In the context that most of You want Me to agree to.....

Will I Vote for Her? probably Yes!!!

So while this post? Well, just to make some things clearer

Like someone was wondering how I went from Mira to Tacha probably because she didnt know why I chose Mira. I liked Mira because he became Me in that house, standing for Nina when everyone was looking down on her for being "dumb"

Same goes for Seyi whom I was being drawn to before the snake struck
I naturally dont like people being hated for the simplest of things or over reactions and hatred to persons that isnt equal to the "crime" committed, hence my generally likeness for TACHA, who was Hated even before I got to know her. Called an Olosho when she could easily pass as "decent" inside the house

I mean Efe said "Real is Efe, and Efe is Real" when asked to define Real but no fuss but when Tacha did something Similar....................

Truth is She guides her heart and built a fence because she trusts easily and has suffered heartbreaks from her "friends" hence her being protective and Mike and Seyi just proved her right.....

She is loyal to a Fault hence her not nominating Jackye because of her loyalty to Women

Tacha is basically a characteristic to be Emulated
She is Realllllll(in Mercy' Voice)
I mean if there is anyone who should recognise REAL in that house its Mercy and You know whygrin

All I'm saying is Judge Tacha accordingly for who she is and not for what people are saying and also please dont forget to Vote Tacha

Send Vote Tacha to 32052 cheesy
UNFORTUNATELY FIRST IMPRESSION GOES A LONG WAY.IF NOT FOR SEYI THAT DISUADED HER MIND IN THE SECRET ROOM TACHA WOULD HAVE CONTINUED WITH HER ARROGANCE.EVEN MERCY SAID THE FIRST TACHA IS THE REAL TACHA.THAT PRESSURE FROM HOUSEMATES IS WHY SHE'S PRETENDING NOW.I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHICH AND WHAT TO BELIEVE.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
so they said about Ike but it's no longer news that he is an ex convict

Just wait till I face mercy squarely

You no deh vote, but na u make noise pass this morning... hahahaahaaaaahaha

una team don deh show screen grabbed sms vote... I hope third position will not repeat itself.. If does, u need to give up on mike.... grin.

If two or more people are introduced today, it's a game over for Mike.. two must leave on Sunday..

I like Mike.. he is Ike best pal... And he helps keep him at home in their... Av notr started voting... till 7pm i want to see the twist before i signal my boys.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:

You're beginning to sound like a broken record. Why not campaign for your favourite rather than this constant decampaigning of other housemates?

Is it against nairaland rules? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

Ike is a notorious thief.

Lemme see safafrigirl come and defend him again angry

nothing like thief Abeg, it's all game... if I was there I will do more than him

what do u have to say about the letter stealing instructed by big brother?

all this holier than thou people

flips boob...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 11:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Papiikush:

I hope you are not talking about Bobrisky who was arrested for owning debts

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2019
From watching this show for a month and one week I have finally picked my top five favourite housemates:

1. Frodd
2. Tacha
3. Tacha
4. Tacha
5. Tacha

I will not mind seeing them reach the final day but if not possible I can risk one getting evicted.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
MrJaay:
Nawa oh.

See Mike fans wailing upandan as if their wails will translate to into votes for him grin grin

I repeat, you guys should fast and pray that Biggie evicts only one housemate on Sunday.

If two people are to be evicted then Jeff and omotshola will leave , don’t deceive yourself except you want Tasha to leave grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Munzy14:

una team don deh show screen grabbed sms vote... I hope third position will not repeat itself.. If does, u need to give up on mike.... grin.

If two or more people are introduced today, it's a game over for Mike.. two must leave on Sunday..

I like Mike.. he is Ike best pal... And he helps keep him at home in their... Av notr started voting... till 7pm i want to see the twist before i signal my boys.
nairaland is not where all the voters are na

This forum has 2m users

Only like 80 people frequent this thread

Nairaland is the last place you should use to judge votings

Twitter and Instagram are better indicators

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
is he from there?

Wen last did he go to warri?

Asides forming by force pidgin
I know guys like this.

Screaming Warri meanwhile they live 40 miles away.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Munzy14:

Signal your boys ke if you want your Ike to have a shot you better start planning on how to take out his competition...cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.