Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986472 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2019
Abeg oo, for BB house not to dry and dy boring, make una vote Omashola eeee

VOTE Omashola to 32052

Warri!!!!! Street!!! ��

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
I haven't even began

Please do more......

After all U have given Mike all your 200 online votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2019
RedDistrict:
Abeg oo, for BB house not to dry and dy boring, make una vote Omashola eeee

VOTE Omashola to 32052

Warri!!!!! Street!!! ��
is warri the only city in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2019
These two new cats that are allegedly entering the house today, i hope they will not turn to Debbie Rice when they enter the house, make them carry enough pepper oo. sad angry

Oh and Ebuka said that there will be twists each day this week, Local man is extremely happy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2019
Northkendal:
I thought as much because my Ike can't be in that position, he is supposed to be number 1 with all the votes we showered on him grin
So your god feelgood lied ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2019
XML33:

That picture is a consequence of two things.

1. Poor camera quality
2. Poor Lighting.

Check the throw back pictures of almost everyone who took pictures using those outdated Nokia phones and you'll see a marked difference in their complexion compared to the present.

Here are other pictures of a teenage Tacha that were taken under better lighting and with a better camera. Notice the difference?
Tacha is bae,bae is cute kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2019
peeps4u:
Do you people know that Frodd is becoming a stronger competitor everyday?

His weeping strategy worked for him and projected him.

Frodd might possibly have more fans than Omatshola or Ike

Why two active people? What of delawood Mike? undecided

Puleeezzz!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Threebear:

Tacha has everything stacked out for her .
She came into the house relatively popular .
She has sponsors and a strong god mother bringing out cash .
She has the Nigerian relative factor working out for her .
The fact that with all these ,she could only beat Mike with less than one percent should tell you guys that Mike is a bigger threat than you give him credit for .
All I'm saying is stop presuming Tacha is already safe .
One percent can be overturned.

trash

like buhari like threebear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2019
I heard two hot guys are coming in too grin cheesy

One of them should go after Mercy grin

We need a new ship .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2019
emmask:

I really feel bad for her. She obviously didn't come to the house with enough clothings.
I guess it must have contributed to her calling the show boring cos she was expecting weekly dress from the organizers like last season. Is Payporte the only brand they can sort wears from?
She doesn't really have much compared to how she projects herself. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2019
XML33:
I just went through the Instagram accounts of Cy4luv and Berbiedoll and to be honest, I don't see what the hype is all about. I can't even tell what they look like given that all I see is excess make-up on their faces in every single picture.

Are there not naturally looking sexy sophisticated darkskin beauties with electrifying personalities in Nigeria? Must the BBNaija organizers always pick fakeass bleached women when selecting for beautiful women?

I already cannot stand Mercy
and now I have to endure her twin sisters. What have I done to deserve this torture?

You might want to check Tacha's knuckles

Someone posted it only last week.

Cheers grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Oyindidi:
Your shout(caplock) alone sef dey vex megrin. I'm sorry if I offended you with my earlier post. Peace!
U ARE WELCOME. ONE LOVE.I TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS COS IT'S EASIER AND FASTER FOR ME.IT'S NOT A DELIBERATE ACT.IM VERY SLOW WHEN TYPING AND MAKE MISTAKES.HENCE THE CAPLOCKS.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Neimar:

trash

like buhari like threebear
Respect your president child .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Tacha vs bobrisky

Bleached - Bleached

Olosho - olosho

Instagram idiot - Instagram idiot

Dunce - dunce

Arrogant with nothing - arrogant with nothing

Puna - dickk

U know ur case is bad when the only difference btw u and a generational idiot is dickk

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Frodd that did not even pass sir dee
I see u are looking at bet9ja odd, bet9ja has calculated everything d reason why sir dee odd is lesser than frodd is because frodd is d most hated housemate and is likely he will be nominated every week, and if he comes up against strong housemates like tacha,mike,mercy he is leaving that house.. sir dee has never been up for eviction except once on the first week, and believe me he is d only guy among nominated housemates thatz why he was saved by voters,majority of ladies that voted on week 2 eviction voted for sir dee..... and housemates don't nominate him.. .
beware of bet9ja they are playing games. no be bet again

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2019
Geezeem:

You might want to check Tacha's knuckles

Someone posted it only last week.

Cheers grin
knuckles?

Her ass crack has more black than a coal mine

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by joiful(f): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Mercy said she might be a pastor one day, kai this girl sef
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
Tacha rag to riches story

Bleach

Tattoo davido record label on her chest

Pose half naked on Instagram

Bleach some more

Sell urself to men

End up at bbn

Guess what?

Everything I said is the truth, fun fact she now hides the tattoo hahaha

oga hafa ur phillipino bitch
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2019
77up:
Am with you 100% on this but let's just respect madam Dom .
IT IS WELL.TAKE CARE.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2019
zicoraads:

...and if he leaves?
inside life,it's all good!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2019
oshe11:
Good Morning Mi Amigos

DO I LIKE TACHA? Yes!!!

AM I A "FAN" OF HERS? Not In the context that most of You want Me to agree to.....

Will I Vote for Her? probably Yes!!!

So while this post? Well, just to make some things clearer

Like someone was wondering how I went from Mira to Tacha probably because she didnt know why I chose Mira. I liked Mira because he became Me in that house, standing for Nina when everyone was looking down on her for being "dumb"

Same goes for Seyi whom I was being drawn to before the snake struck
I naturally dont like people being hated for the simplest of things or over reactions and hatred to persons that isnt equal to the "crime" committed, hence my generally likeness for TACHA, who was Hated even before I got to know her. Called an Olosho when she could easily pass as "decent" inside the house

I mean Efe said "Real is Efe, and Efe is Real" when asked to define Real but no fuss but when Tacha did something Similar....................

Truth is She guides her heart and built a fence because she trusts easily and has suffered heartbreaks from her "friends" hence her being protective and Mike and Seyi just proved her right.....

She is loyal to a Fault hence her not nominating Jackye because of her loyalty to Women

Tacha is basically a characteristic to be Emulated
She is Realllllll(in Mercy' Voice)
I mean if there is anyone who should recognise REAL in that house its Mercy and You know whygrin

All I'm saying is Judge Tacha accordingly for who she is and not for what people are saying and also please dont forget to Vote Tacha

Send Vote Tacha to 32052 cheesy

Just take me with you kiss

I could give you a million kisses for this .

Please let us keep sending in our votes :
SMS VOTE Tacha to 32052

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chicent(m): 10:18am On Jul 30, 2019
can your Dianne ever be this knowledgeable? the gal is a brain. she is just good.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Sir Dee's thighs though grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2019
oshe11:
[s]Good Morning Mi Amigos

DO I LIKE TACHA? Yes!!!

AM I A "FAN" OF HERS? Not In the context that most of You want Me to agree to.....

Will I Vote for Her? probably Yes!!!

So while this post? Well, just to make some things clearer

Like someone was wondering how I went from Mira to Tacha probably because she didnt know why I chose Mira. I liked Mira because he became Me in that house, standing for Nina when everyone was looking down on her for being "dumb"

Same goes for Seyi whom I was being drawn to before the snake struck
I naturally dont like people being hated for the simplest of things or over reactions and hatred to persons that isnt equal to the "crime" committed, hence my generally likeness for TACHA, who was Hated even before I got to know her. Called an Olosho when she could easily pass as "decent" inside the house

I mean Efe said "Real is Efe, and Efe is Real" when asked to define Real but no fuss but when Tacha did something Similar....................

Truth is She guides her heart and built a fence because she trusts easily and has suffered heartbreaks from her "friends" hence her being protective and Mike and Seyi just proved her right.....

She is loyal to a Fault hence her not nominating Jackye because of her loyalty to Women

Tacha is basically a characteristic to be Emulated
She is Realllllll(in Mercy' Voice)
I mean if there is anyone who should recognise REAL in that house its Mercy and You know whygrin

All I'm saying is Judge Tacha accordingly for who she is and not for what people are saying and also please dont forget to Vote Tacha

Send Vote Tacha to 32052 cheesy[/s]
Trash

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Agbgift(f): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Biggie pls let this new twist u are bring to the game be Spicy. I am tired of this half-made wannabe celebrities.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by apcmustwin(f): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2019
I was never a fan of sheyi. Go through my post and see how i castigate him. But with the way some elements on this thread are making it a tribal affair, i will pitch my tent with him. I dont know why some people cannot just see beyond ethnic and tribal sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2019
77up:
inside life,it's all good!
No, I mean you support who then?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2019
eksbabe:
iamJ please just channel your energy on voting Mike. Stop all this decampaigning of Tacha, it will only draw more attention to her.
Abeg
nikka is low key campaigning for tacha grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2019
A colleague of mine just said I'm voting wrongly.

Must the 'vote' be in all caps like 'VOTE'?

Or even 'Vote' is good.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2019
XML33:

Mike supporters have lost so much confidence in themselves that they are now threatened by Jeff.
U can throw some votes for Jeff too, he is kindhearted and u girl tacha would be happy to See him saved.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:
Let me address this once and for all

As much as I hate to see Obafemi Awolowo get dragged alongside Seyi, it's not exactly a violation of a forum rule. If we are to start banning people for that, then we should as well start banning the people that insult Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and other political figures on a daily basis. The comments are distasteful but do not call for ban. Getting too sentimental and resorting to insults or accusing the mods of operating such account will only fetch you a ban instead. For the sake of peace, sanity and free flow of the thread can we please not involve Seyi's grandfather in this thread especially in a negative manner? This is not an order but a plea.

Thatigboman, your comments are too full of bile especially when it comes to Seyi, most times it seems your hate for him goes beyond the show. Kindly tone down on the hate comments please, they're sometimes uncomfortable to read. Same goes to Boban007 regarding Tacha, typing in all caps makes your comments even more difficult to read.

We can't all like the same sets of people but spewing so much hate on people we're watching on TV speaks doesn't speak well of us. Let's try to tone down on the negative comments

Cheers

Well said Dominique. Well said! Much appreciated!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.