Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4925345 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

Mike's motive for suddenly remembering his Nigerian side is all I'm questioning. If he had opportunity to live his dreams in the UK, US and Jamaica will he be here today? No. He claims to be a UK athlete but his last known game was when he was 19, a low rate junior championship at that. After that he was shelved and he probably kept on hoping that he be remembered, that didn't happen. 9 years after he suddenly realised he could still claim relevancy by coming down to Nigeria, a dumping ground of failed athletes. His motive for claiming Nigeria citizenship is highly selfish.

Wow, this is strong.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

Mike's motive for suddenly remembering his Nigerian side is all I'm questioning. If he had opportunity to live his dreams in the UK, US and Jamaica will he be here today? No. He claims to be a UK athlete but his last known game was when he was 19, a low rate junior championship at that. After that he was shelved and he probably kept on hoping that he be remembered, that didn't happen. 9 years after he suddenly realised he could still claim relevancy by coming down to Nigeria, a dumping ground of failed athletes. His motive for claiming Nigeria citizenship is highly selfish.
very deep grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gedoni picks top five without khafi ...Ike's fans ...this Gedoni is a jerk , player , user .

Ike picks coins over Mercy ....Ike's fans ...he's real , his head is in the game grin

Hypocrites everywhere

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
creolehunt:

Truer words have never been spoken.

Your fire reminds me of safari girl.

The legal profession does that to you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LongThickPenis(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

Thank you. I laugh at the poor attempt of deliberately misconstruing what I said. And no one wants to answer the simplest question. If Mike's father is Nigerian, then where in Nigeria is he from? Who are his relatives?
Does it matter if his father is Nigerian? Key thing is one of his parents is and Nigerian blood in his vein by his mom. Nigerians get US or Uk citizenship by virtue of being married to a citizen or born on the soil by a Nigerian parent with legitimate status in the country.
Why try to twist his origin because you want to buttress your hatred for him. People like you are xenophobes in South Africa who can't tolerate success in foreign or fellow citizen who employ them. Nigerians are queuing for visas to emigrate to Canada, US, UK and these guys receive us with open arms provided we are contributing to the economy. Mike is a world class high jumper that is putting Nigeria s name on the sporting map. Now you display blatant hatred for your fellow black man who shared common origins with you via his mother... BBnaija is just a game show.... Not do or die

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Scantyhair:

Shutup
Next time,troll sense research more on topical before coming here to spew your ignorance

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

He claims to be a UK athlete but his last known game was when he was 19, a low rate junior championship at that. After that he was shelved and he probably kept on hoping that he be remembered, that didn't happen. 9 years after he suddenly realised he could still claim relevancy by coming down to Nigeria

3beer

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eseose9:

Next time,troll sense research more on topical before coming here to spew your ignorance
Your post is irrelevant so shutup

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mercy wanna rip Ike off the fans she is "dashing" him

At the end of it all, Ike would be reduced to Frodd's Level

I can't CAN

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Mike is a world class high jumper that is putting Nigeria s name on the sporting map.

Kevin Heart is that You?

Please show us his medals haul.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eseose9(f): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Scantyhair:

una talk say e wan help naija win Olympic medal
wich 1 e win for Britain??
The one for Britain is a championship while for Nigeria is the Africa championship last year in Asaba
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Tacha cannot be half Ghanaian. She must be fully Ghanaian because its only a Ghanaian who would be stupid enough to place South Africa in North Africa, spell Daughter as Daugter, Say a person is a characteristic, say her Dashiki was not bought in Africa but was bought in Ghana as if Ghana is in Asia
This is so evil. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
They are on a table discussing

Gedoni hasn't said a word

Doesn't want to noticed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

The legal profession does that to you.
you a lawyer?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Big brother is the ultimate savage. Am sure he gave Ike and Mercy tasks concerning Esthers coin. Mercy to get it back, Ike not to release it. Now they are at loggerheads and this evening, he will bring in new girls. We watch.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
iamJ:
They are on a table discussing

Gedoni hasn't said a word

Doesn't want to noticed
If it's to be fingering Khaffi or threatening Mercy with cult signs now, his blood will be hot. undecided

He only comes alive on issues concerning women.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Eseose9:

The one for Britain is a championship while for Nigeria is the Africa championship last year in Asaba
Time will surely tell
World Class Athlete my nigerian ass

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ChristoBam: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

Omo if this girl na one popular influencer on twitter, she fit single handedly finish Mike's BBN career.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
in BBN4 coin represents money...
IKe choose money...

even Ecclesiastes 10:19....Money answereth all things..

What are we waiting for.....

Mean while those on chop board i hope u guys are dedicating more energy to voting than throwing stones here and there...

#Ikegang..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Does it matter if his father is Nigerian? Key thing is one of his parents is and Nigerian blood in his vein by his mom. Nigerians get US or Uk citizenship by virtue of being married to a citizen or born on the soil by a Nigerian parent with legitimate status in the country.
Why try to twist his origin because you want to buttress your hatred for him. People like you are xenophobes in South Africa who can't tolerate success in foreign or fellow citizen who employ them. Nigerians are queuing for visas to emigrate to Canada, US, UK and these guys receive us with open arms provided we are contributing to the economy. Mike is a world class high jumper that is putting Nigeria s name on the sporting map. Now you display blatant hatred for your fellow black man who shared common origins with you via his mother... BBnaija is just a game show.... Not do or die

Mike isn't any world class athlete. That's all propaganda. Before coming to Nigeria, he only jumped for Britain once! A junior championship a year after his high school in the US when he was 19. After that, they shelved him. His coming to Nigeria is his only hope to ressurect an already dead athletic career.

If he really loved Nigeria why didn't he come back when he was 20-28? Why? he kept hoping then that by some miracle Britain will remember him. But that didn't happen. His being here today is 100% selfish. He's not doing Nigeria a favor, Nigeria is doing him a favor with his dead career. Do your research people and quote me with pure facts!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
safarigirl:
Mercy is not a video vixen, so, she will not be in a music video. She specializes in organizing girls for Abuja Alhajis, that is her real job, this video vixen thing is a lie.

Most of these guys are either jobless currently or do not have regular jobs, that is why they can afford to go to a house and be locked up for 3 months without repercussions.
It's not a lie...Mercy lambo is a Video Vixen. I've seen a music video she featured in.
(Ochaba ft Davido - Baby mama)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
ChristoBam:

Omo if this girl na one popular influencer on twitter, she fit single handedly finish Mike's BBN career.
Seems she is related to Arya Stark grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
nadesh:
Big brother is the ultimate savage. Am sure he gave Ike and Mercy tasks concerning Esthers coin. Mercy to get it back, Ike not to release it. Now they are at loggerheads and this evening, he will bring in new girls. We watch.
They think we don't know.. Ike and Mercy life of BBN4

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Yale9:
you a lawyer?

Yeah

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
LongThickPenis:

You are a bitter soul
All facts sweetie.. No sentiments

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Checked86:
Just a question: why is it that everyone seems to love it when camera is on Ike and Mercy? Let me confess first, i love the scene. I was already prepared to go out but when i went to switch my television off, boooom! the camera was on them and i stood in front my television unconsciously for a while. I didn't regret the delay because i was smiling sheepishly while locking my door. Nothing beat good energy.
I read it on Nairaland and I rushed to put on my gen to watch them
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

Mike isn't any world class athlete. That's all propaganda. Before coming to Nigeria, he only jumped for Britain once! A junior championship a year after his high school in the US when he was 19. After that, they shelved him. His coming to Nigeria is his only hope to ressurect an already dead athletic career.

If he really loved Nigeria why didn't he come back when he was 20-28? Why? he kept hoping then that by some miracle Britain will remember him. But that didn't happen. His being here today is 100% selfish. He's not doing Nigeria a favor, Nigeria is doing him a favor with his dead career. Do your research people and quote me with pure facts!

Have some shame when you lie. Mike is currently 28yrs old. If you claim he only jumped once for Britain when he was 19 how come he jumped in 2018 when he was 27 and is the current indoor highjump champ?

IAAF currently ranks him about 134 out of about 3500 internationally recognized High jumpers.

You lie shamelessly and its unappealing for a woman

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ike need to be careful and listen to Mercy.. Over calculation sef dey backfire..Three things will happen if Ike ignore or doesn't agree with Mercy.

1....Mercy will ignore and move on with the game.

2..Mercy will tell others that the coins are with Ike.. If this is the case,.. 2 things will happen.

(a)Ike might want to go violent with Mercy or any of the housemates,which might results in him getting a strike or disqualification.

(b) The housemates will start Nominating Ike week in week out and fans might get tired of voting just like Team Tacha.

3..If Ike decide to keep the coins, it might be very very useful for this week's twists.No one knows what big brother is up to starting from 7 pm this evening.

Na to sit-down dey watch I dey

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

See this chronic liar. See the time you be made both comments. Your Initial claim was that his Father is Jamaican. When shown to be a liar you quickly switched which was when you made your above comment you this liar. Deny your own posts and the time madam liar

You're not very smart. You and all the other Miklings on this thread have been brutalised. Go nurse your wounds and prepare a better come back.

Rubbish and ingredients!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
khafi handling the typewriter like one typist in the early 1990s

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
wizzzmike:

you are a stupid pig. that bitch isn't a Ghanaian and we don't even know her. tacha not a Ghanaian name illiterate fool
"We don't know her"
Flawed argument.

Sigh.

How on earth do you think Tacha is a real name? Sounds like a nick.
Tacha's mother is Ghanaian. That makes her what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)