Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (1849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4942690 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:
Let me address this once and for all

As much as I hate to see Obafemi Awolowo get dragged alongside Seyi, it's not exactly a violation of a forum rule. If we are to start banning people for that, then we should as well start banning the people that insult Buhari, Jonathan, Tinubu and other political figures on a daily basis. The comments are distasteful but do not call for ban. Getting too sentimental and resorting to insults or accusing the mods of operating such account will only fetch you a ban instead. For the sake of peace, sanity and free flow of the thread can we please not involve Seyi's grandfather in this thread especially in a negative manner? This is not an order but a plea.

Thatigboman, your comments are too full of bile especially when it comes to Seyi, most times it seems your hate for him goes beyond the show. Kindly tone down on the hate comments please, they're sometimes uncomfortable to read. Same goes to Boban007 regarding Tacha, typing in all caps makes your comments even more difficult to read.

We can't all like the same sets of people but spewing so much hate on people we're watching on TV speaks doesn't speak well of us. Let's try to tone down on the negative comments

Cheers
your comments are noted. Tnx

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
joiful:
Pls Mercy and Ike should not do this to me, I'm heart broken

They are going to resolve their issues... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
wizzzmike:

if her mother is a Ghanaian then yes she's half Ghanaian but also a Nigerian. if she's doing stupid stuff on that show. you guys I mean Nigerians claiming she inherited it from Ghana.

what kind of stupid thing is that very outrageous

Ignore the post saying she inherited it from Ghana, obviously a troll.
Have fun with the show, it's not personal like that lol.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
DoubleeDee:

Is the person sure Biggie didn't ask for a BJ instead.
After all, madam seems a cheerful giver.

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Mike will represent Nigeria on high jump in Olympics 2020. Check Athletics Nigeria Instagram page. Nigeria has not been represented in high jump in over 50 years.
He is making an effort to connect to his mother land. His colleagues would adopt man know man if not that the actual jumping would expose them.
Pls stop hating him. Love is free.
Why didn't you criticize Anthony Joshua when he came around as a guest if Otedola.
Mike Edwards is one of the sporting gems of Nigeria and will cement his place in Olympics 2020 mark this post.

I hope so too. I like him actually. Just wanted to demistify the almost worship he was getting for his supposed selflessness for coming to Nigeria and joining the IAAF when his motives seems entirely much more selfish. I wish him well.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

He turned 29 more than a week ago. Is a British game an international competition? Iaaf only give him that slot because Nigeria doesn't have high jumpers. He's the first in 50 years. So he didnt necessarily earn that slot.

He did not earn the slot yet has gotten Bronze, silver and now gold medals in same tournament. Who do you think IAAF as an organization represents?

So he got ranked by IAAF because according to you Nigeria does not have high jumpers and in the process of ranking he got more highly ranked than high jumpers numbering over 3000 from other countries with high jumpers?

Do you see you are simply not smart but just a senseless noisemaker?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
They know it's true

The guy is a fraud

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

Mike's motive for suddenly remembering his Nigerian side is all I'm questioning. If he had opportunity to live his dreams in the UK, US and Jamaica will he be here today? No. He claims to be a UK athlete but his last known game was when he was 19, a low rate junior championship at that. After that he was shelved and he probably kept on hoping that he be remembered, that didn't happen. 9 years after he suddenly realised he could still claim relevancy by coming down to Nigeria, a dumping ground of failed athletes. His motive for claiming Nigeria citizenship is highly selfish.
SMH,so much hate for someone who doesnt know of your existence.
What you're implying now is that everyone supporting Mike should Decamp because he was born and raised in UK by a Nigerian mom and a Jamaican step dad.
Wait,is it his fault that your parent couldn't give birth to you in Uk.Mike grew up in Britain and it is understandable that he pursued his career there.
One question I will like to ask you is what will you have done differently if you were in his shoes? Would you have start your career representing Nigeria a country you are not familiar with or UK where you have lived almost all your life?.
Would you have rep Naija considering its pathetic sporting state?.
I'm sure if you are asked to start a career in any sport right now you will definitely pick UK over Nigeria even having lived your life here.

PEACE

12 Likes

livelymatilda:

What kind of a Man are you? I am very sure Tacha,Safarigirl or any sane person won't be happy after reading this..

Your attempts at defaming me have been pathetic and utterly disappointing. To think that you even added the failed lawyer to your list of sane people; someone who is clearly suffering from various personality disorders.

What happened to you livelymatilda? You used to be funny and witty but from your recent attempts at smearing me you seem less than a shadow of your former self. Clearly the mod that banned you didn't just ban your sobriquet, I'm sure she also banned your intellect and humor. I'd advise you petition her to release your remaining properties because you are beginning to seem very irritating.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mike doing everything as usual for his group.

What a well rounded talent kiss cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

Yeah
Typical.
You seem to have done a lot of research on him but have you also checked to see if Nigeria has any male high jumpers?

You call him selfish because he chose to leverage on the fact that Nigeria has no Male jumpers, to make a name for himself.

His chances of making a name for himself in Nigeria is high and there is absolutely nothing selfish about that. How many of you even believe in your country to want to serve?

If everyone reasoned the way you do, I bet they’ll just sleep on every opportunity that comes around.

Your footballers that play for Nigeria, how many of them play for the Nigerian league? Even the ones that play in the European league, come to Nigeria to make a name for themselves because they couldn’t fit into the country’s national team.

Whether he loves Nigeria or not, it is not for you to decide. He will be representing you in the 2020 Olympics.

Barrister you cannot call him selfish for doing what any sensible human will do.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by joiful(f): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
fitzmayowa:

They should do so quick, I love their pair smiley
fitzmayowa:

They should do so quick, I love their pair
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Sambaby7640:
SMH,so much hate for someone who doesnt know of your existence.
What you're implying now is that everyone supporting Mike should Decamp because he was born and raised in UK by a Nigerian mom and a Jamaican step dad.
Wait,is it his fault that your parent couldn't give birth to you in Uk.Mike grew up in Britain and it is understandable that he pursued his career there.
One question I will like to ask you is what will you have done differently if you were in his shoes? Would you have start your career representing Nigeria a country you are not familiar with or UK where you have lived almost all your life?.
Would you have rep Naija considering its pathetic sporting state?.
I'm sure if you are asked to start a career in any sport right now you will definitely pick UK over Nigeria even having lived your life here.

PEACE

There is no hate. I know it's painful to admit that the person you admire so much is here to advance a dead career rather than help out. His motives are selfish. Deal with it.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2019
grin
At the end e nr go win any medal

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
What's wrong with Mercy sef? Is it that she doesn't have sense or what? grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 4:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
I just tuned in and saw them using a type writer, please what's the task about?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

There is no hate. I know it's painful to admit that the person you admire so much is here to advance a dead career rather than help out. His motives are selfish. Deal with it.

And your motives make no sense any which way you look at it.

You claim he is being selfish but on the flip side you have been shown that it is in the favour of Nigeria because Nigeria has had no highjumpers for 50 years. This is a plus for Nigeria

You claim he is not Nigerian on the flip side you have been shown he has a right to dual citizenship and even England has released him to Nigeria to compete for us which shows he is also Nigerian as well as British.

You claim he has never jumped professionally but only did so in high school and you have been proven wrong yet again.

You claim his career is dead yet he has held bronze, silver and most recently gold medals just last year which also proved you wrong

You still wish to continue arguing senselessly

As a self acclaimed lawyer you should know when your argument is useless and has been thrown out.

What then is the purpose of your nonsensical merry go round of a useless argument?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teemotee: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jen92:
I will give a robust reply to you humans that try to bring others down, to feel superior on Sunday. You guys are so condescending. All of you trying to shove your myopic views on others not to vote Mike.
it was team mike that started the condescending comments and superiority on this thread, trying to make other people feel stupid for not choosing mike the superior housemate.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Na wa oo... All these inconclusive back and forths. Can we just enjoy the show and vote our favorites in peace?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
makydebbie:

Ignore the post saying she inherited it from Ghana, obviously a troll.
Have fun with the show, it's not personal like that lol.

Why is he so vexed tho grin

What stops him from saying its actually a Nigerian thing
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by teemotee: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
joiful:
Pls Mercy and Ike should not do this to me, I'm heart broken
mercy will resolve it herself when she sees the new girls this evening grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Why is he so vexed tho grin

What stops him from saying its actually a Nigerian thing

I wonder o grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He did not earn the slot yet has gotten Bronze, silver and now gold medals in same tournament. Who do you think IAAF as an organization represents?

So he got ranked by IAAF because according to you Nigeria does not have high jumpers and in the process of ranking he got more highly ranked than high jumpers numbering over 3000 from other countries with high jumpers?

Are you kidding me? Is your process of assimilation this slow? Internal games does not and will never counts as an international game. Win 100 gold medals in a game organised by your locality, it does not count.

His IAAF ranking doesn't count seems he's the only one. Who is he ranked against? Kapish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
livelymatilda:

Wow wow wow..
You are a so called or aspiring Lawyer.. I believe lawyers don't or are not supposed to talk anyhow without envidence. Can you show us proof to back this up?
Thanks.
Aspiring lawyer my ass, aspiring lawyer that talks like groundnut seller

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

lol u have their time. I saw @amya not so intelligent comments. If that's how they give spots y vnt they given her? I chose to ignore. This are the same ppl looking for Visa and will start shouting racism with one mistreat. Yet they bring down their own. Nonesense

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Amya:

Are you kidding me? Is your process of assimilation this slow? Internal games does not and will never counts as an international game. Win 100 gold medals in a game organised by your locality, it does not count.

His IAAF ranking doesn't count seems he's the only one. Who is he ranked against? Kapish.

Your assimilation, is slower. For a lawyer your IQ should be better. So you mean IAAF as an organisation don't have a method of ranking? Or the rank he currently owns has no merits?

You can do better.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
I don't know if am the only one watching this fight between.

Amya and some noise makers.... lol

All i can say is wawuuuuuuu.... this one na one woman mopol.... Arranging an army even with their alternate...

Amya are u related to steven seagal... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Who says things wasn't going his way abroad? Mike lives a decent life outside the house. He is a successful athlete and so is his wife.

Tacha will NEVER win the money.

From what I know in BBN, the winner is always 'the people's choice' and She's not even loveable.

I don't care what she has done outside the house. It can only take her as far as the 99th day. Final week voting strategy is different.

What do I know? Let me keep voting the 'Jamaican Leech.'

Amya:

I don't like Tacha and I'm firmly in team Mercy and Ike. But rather than vote Mike a Jamaican leech who only remembered Nigeria when things wasn't going his way abroad, I'll take that whole 60 million and give to Tacha. I'm not a sell out.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
XML33:

Your attempts at defaming me have been pathetic and utterly disappointing. To think that you even added the failed lawyer to your list of sane people; someone who is clearly suffering from various personality disorders.

What happened to you livelymatilda? You used to be funny and witty but from your recent attempts at smearing me you seem less than a shadow of your former self. Clearly the mod that banned you didn't just ban your sobriquet, I'm sure she also banned your intellect and humor. I'd advise you petition her to release your remaining properties because you are beginning to seem very irritating.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
safarigirl:
Mercy is not a video vixen, so, she will not be in a music video. She specializes in organizing girls for Abuja Alhajis, that is her real job, this video vixen thing is a lie.

Most of these guys are either jobless currently or do not have regular jobs, that is why they can afford to go to a house and be locked up for 3 months without repercussions.
Lord Jesus, pls see foolishness in written form.

Jesus take the wheel!!

Why are people so bitter about people far better than them??

Jesus take the wheel

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Seyi is grouped with lazy people. All of them on their bed, only Seyi and Khafi are taking things serious.

Sir Dee is annoying, not even talking at all. Tacha, we know that one is dull, nothing to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by joiful(f): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
teemotee:
mercy will resolve it herself when she sees the new girls this evening grin

Ike might decide to stay away. I don't know what if he was reporting their breakup to Jackye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1846) (1847) (1848) (1849) (1850) (1851) (1852) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.