Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4939107 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by apcmustwin(f): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
eksbabe:
Khafi spoke up first, Tacha followed. After the selection, Jeff apologised for picking males only and he suggested they could still select another captain. It was then Tacha said she had an issue with what Jeff did and she wasn’t accepting no apology and left.
Jeff came back and apologised and she went on about how Jeff’s move will influence viewers voting, Khafi was the one talking bout how she works in a male dominated environment how that has affected women and the feminism talk sha.
My own be say they should dead the matter, it’s not asif Jeff insisted it had to be his way, he immediately changed it and apologised.
It’s good they spoke up tho but its just funny that females did not nominate themselves for HOH sha.

Brilliant in depth analysis
Lastly Yoruba would say 'women are enemies off themselves'

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tacha free Jeff na... Pick on Omashola make we watch 'Friday night RAW'

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
Look at how this girls are flocking around mike unconsciously, but in their mind, they think they're arranging the kitchen.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
eksbabe:
Real PH girl cheesy
This her strategy may work for her oo, looking to me like another Cee-c, ready to take on anyone and still act a diva
TACHA AND CEE-C ARE DIFFERENT.. IT IS LIKE COMPARING MIKE AND TEDDY-A..

TACHA IS DOING WHAT SHE IS DOING MAINLY FOR THE VIEWERS.. I DONT KNOW IF SHE CAN SUSTAIN IT WITH PEOPLE LIKE OMASHOLA,ISILOMO AND FRODD AROUND..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Eeghe:

You don’t think a prostitute by profession, who speaks “bad” English can/should win this show? Even when she is entertaining, strong, good spirited, relates well and etc?
Some things (note here, professions and strata) are circumstantial sha
They do not define humanity
Which is what BB shows always eventually turn out to be about

Win this show? In this Nigeria? It will take serious divine intervention

Do Nigerians support female candidates? The only Nigerian female to have won the show only won it because the other Nigerian contestant was female. If Vina had been male, Karen would have received the same treatment Beverly did, when she came with Melvin

This Nigeria? Not just female, but female prostitute. Big Brother is not a humanitarian show, it is about strategy and manipulation, ask Dillish, who cares about humanity on this show?

Talia lost Star Game to Keagan because she slept with him, she was all these things you mentioned, but small knacks, dem trowey her for the knacker. Big Brother is ruthless to women o, they are not held to the same standards as the men.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sage101: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Ruling sage101 cool Welcome
Thanks dearie

Trying to hold down Wakanda for the good of ALL
Defender Of Wakanda Is HERE
#FeministsRule

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
akthedream2019:

TACHA AND CEE-C ARE DIFFERENT.. IT IS LIKE COMPARING MIKE AND TEDDY-A..
cheesy I dont mean their private life oo, of course they are different. Let me just say she is trying to play the Cee-c script or maybe that is just her.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
eksbabe:
cheesy I dont mean their private life oo, of course they are different. Let me just say she is trying to play the Cee-c script or maybe that is just her.
Can't contestants just be themselves without being accused of playing to a script.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
eksbabe:
I UNDERSTAND.. .
BUY, TACHA IS DOING WHAT SHE IS DOING MAINLY FOR THE VIEWERS.. I DONT KNOW IF SHE CAN SUSTAIN IT WITH PEOPLE LIKE OMASHOLA,ISILOMO AND FRODD AROUND..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
All these fights today?

Ah.
Even Diane is fighting? shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
akthedream2019:

I UNDERSTAND.. .
BUY, TACHA IS DOING WHAT SHE IS DOING MAINLY FOR THE VIEWERS.. I DONT KNOW IF SHE CAN SUSTAIN IT WITH PEOPLE LIKE OMASHOLA,ISILOMO AND FRODD AROUND..
Do you know her personally? That's the only way you can deduce that she is doing this for the viewers.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
safarigirl:

Win this show? In this Nigeria? It will take serious divine intervention

Do Nigerians support female candidates? The only Nigerian female to have won the show only won it because the other Nigerian contestant was female. If Vina had been male, Karen would have received the same treatment Beverly did, when she came with Melvin

This Nigeria? Not just female, but female prostitute. Big Brother is not a humanitarian show, it is about strategy and manipulation, ask Dillish, who cares about humanity on this show?

Talia lost Star Game to Keagan because she slept with him, she was all these things you mentioned, but small knacks, dem trowey her for the knacker. Big Brother is ruthless to women o, they are not held to the same standards as the men.

Not true
I would have voted for Karen over Uti, not just Vina
Talia wasn’t all that I listed
She threw her sister under the bus, on a TV show?
She acted all tomboyish, and said she was so, until the “divas” all got evicted or DQed, then she started diva-ing
She wasn’t a winner, or she would have won
People didn’t relate with her personality
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Females no select female HoH= women are their own enemies.

Females counter the selection of only male team leads = feminism.

You do, you are doomed.

You no do, you are doomed.

Choose your poison wisely when dealing with (Nigerian) men. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
So Diane's voice is loud like this.
grin grin
Seems She's fighting with Ella over dishes.
Mercy and Thelma adding pepper and Maggi inside the fight. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Giel:
All these fights today?

Ah.
Even Diane is fighting? shocked
Please who is Diane fighting with?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
styrese:
Do you know her personally? That's the only way you can deduce that she is doing this for the viewers.
LOL...CANT YOU SEE THAT SHE ACT SO SOMETIMES UNPROVOKED? GANG UP NEVER START OO

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rossycee:

Please who is Diane fighting with?
ELLA

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
I think Thelma is gross
Eeww
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Diane bursting my brain oo
Hausa chick no dey carry last

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Giel:
grin grin

Cc rossycee

Mike supported Ella

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by philip0906(m): 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
genius43:

Did she really say that? If she did that was a grossly miscalculated move.
I don't think you guys are getting it...Tacha is a dumb fvck...She's an empty egg head, expecting much from that block head of hers is self deceit.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Eeghe:

Not true
I would have voted for Karen over Uti, not just Vina
Talia wasn’t all that I listed
She threw her sister under the bus, on a TV show?
She acted all tomboyish, and said she was so, until the “divas” all got evicted or DQed, then she started diva-ing
She wasn’t a winner, or she would have won
People didn’t relate with her personality

You can only speak for yourself, most people wouldn't have voted Karen over Uti, after all, Uti came with his own brand of madness and remains the only winner, who was loved to the extent that a country abandoned their own rep in the finals to vote for him. He won the most contested Big Brother Africa in history, Uti's win, was legendary.

No rivalry, in BBA history, has ever been greater than Munya vs. Uti.....Karen wouldn't have been preferred to Uti if they were together, Nigerians would have found her embarrassing like Vina did.

Vina was more of a Melvin than an Uti character wise, hence my comparison.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
akthedream2019:

WHICH EVERYBODY IS HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER? YOU HAVE STARTED AGAIN ABI?
I haven't watched a single episode since the live show, but ur comments and that of Bob wink have been damn hilarious.. u go still chop ban this season
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
akthedream2019:

LOL...CANT YOU SEE THAT SHE ACT SO SOMETIMES UNPROVOKED? GANG UP NEVER START OO
smiley I would be watching sha, but fight go dey dis year o
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Giel:
grin grin
I SWEAR, I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU WHEN I WAS WATCHING HER "RAKING"...YOY KNOW HOW YOU RANT ON NAIRALAND.. LOL

FUFU RAKING... SHE REMINDS ME OF NINA AND GIEL.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
mediocre:
Can't contestants just be themselves without being accused of playing to a script.
Lol I havent accused her of doing that plus I said that may just be her person.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sirfeeking(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dis Diane na real slow poison

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mediocre(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
philip0906:

I don't think you guys are getting it...Tacha is a dumb fvck...She's an empty egg head, expecting much from that block head of hers is self deceit.
Yikes

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Dis Diane na real slow poison
because she rake? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
After Diane finished fighting she went to lie on tuoyo. grin grin grin
Lmao
Thelma like fight, Mercy kept quiet a long time ago but Thelma is still dragging this issue.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Eleniyan15:
Diane bursting my brain oo
Hausa chick no dey carry last
Lol I been knew from the get go.
What’s the cause of the fight sef? Eviction tension everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.