Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985780 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Chai! So if i go BB9ja next year, na like dis forum people go dey yab me Upandan undecided Local Man will not go again grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Frank65:

I think Bisola was intelligent. If u say that she lacked emotional intelligence, I might agree. However, I think she was intelligent and knowledgeable in other areas of life.
bisola intelligent

Did you watch bbn3 in rewind?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
safarigirl:

We are not all working for the man, thank you

You seem to like stalking me on this place, is it self esteem issues? Are you desperate for attention? Is that it? Are you depressed?

You are supporting misandry by assuming that women should blindly support women, just because they are women. The thing with your ilk is how they only see the negatives, but when I am collecting insult for supporting women, and being called a feminist, una no go see am.

Get a life

Divide and conquer, the oldest trick men have used on women.

Say what they wanna hear about women, you are logical and unbiased.

Sometimes they flip it to "women are their own enemies".

I don't fall for that shit. Good you ain't falling for it too, even though somethings you talk dey harsh sha. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
iamJ:
the respect mike commands is because he isn't messing around with the girls

The moment he starts to flirt around

His rep in that house will tank
I wonder y if u flirt with any respect will die.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
iamJ:
bisola intelligent

Did you watch bbn3 in rewind?
depends on your definition of intelligence but as for me ...I think bisola is intelligent

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
DrakeBlend:
Chai! So if i go BB9ja next year, na like dis forum people go dey yab me Upandan undecided Local Man will not go again grin grin grin
funny enough

I enjoy insults that are thrown at me

Teaches me alot about people's perspective of me

Once you learn not to care about what people think, you will be able use their insults to your advantage

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
XML33:

Madam Bigbrotherpedia. I hope you have as much knowledge about actually important stuff as you have of BBA.
Lmao, I just asked myself that too. Hahahaha. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
Munzy14:

I wonder y if u flirt with any respect will die.
if you have a serious babe

And u announce her up and down

Girls will like you, guys will respect you

The moment u start to toast other girls

Ur rep will fall like kilode

Life for you

Can't eat your cake and have it

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
iamJ:
yeah

Under 20 minutes

U will see 1500 messages

Could i DM you my number to be added?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is that boobs in Frodd's chest region?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Dem full ground... But the rate at which messages pour in fit make phone crash. I run grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
Innocentchild:

I'm not, just saying what happens in those kind of groups

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Say what they wanna hear about women, you are logical amd unbiased.

I don't fall for that shit. Good you ain't falling for it too, even though somethings you talk dey harsh sha. grin

My dear, the matter tire me o

Some men have been dragging the hell out of Mike since this show started, for no logical reason, nobody has accused them of hating tall, masculine guys, but women are supposed to blindly support each other.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
iamJ:
I'm not, just saying what happens in those kind of groups
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Say what they wanna hear about women, you are logical amd unbiased.

madmosielle what you on about

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Eeghe:

However I dare you to an aerobics gym challenge
After two hours you will be begging me for mercy
We can wager 10K on this?
Betting, the work we dey do this season cheesy
are u serious or joking? Do u know me?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
"That's a definate" lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
XML33:

Madam Bigbrotherpedia. I hope you have as much knowledge about actually important stuff as you have of BBA.

You obviously don't know Safarigirl on Nairaland, or you will not be asking me such a question

Follow me if you want to know how vast my knowledge is. Prior to this, I was in the football section, I am still considering getting a coaching license, I know music more than Big Brother. I'm a writer, na there I dey even make money.

If you know this moniker on Nairaland, you won't ask me such a question. I've been on this site for almost 10 years, you think Big Brother is all I do here?

Come and engage me in politics, sports, movies, life, make you know say na leisure I dey do for here. I don't just disappear from the interner space after Big Brother

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
4eyedlycan:

Lol... Don't conflate issues ma.... Not that many white women go for black men... Those that do are the exception, not the norm...White women are extremely racist to black men.... If anything, its black men who seek white women.. A large percentage of attractive men in the world are White... How many times has a black men being named sexiest man alive
BTW, Black men are also the most irresponsible Father's... Too many deadbeats... The only women that rate us are our black sisters but we knock em off and run away.... Treat them like trash. Only for a white woman to make us her puppy..

Not true. According the tinder statistics, women around the world rate black men second on the attractiveness scale, above Latino, Middle eastern, Indian and Asian men. Actually black men are seen by most women as representing the epitome of manliness, a trait all women seem to be attracted to. It's actually black women who are rated the least on the attractiveness scale by men around the world.

I don't know where you are getting the idea that black men are the most irresponsible fathers in the world. Black men in Africa are doing just fine. This only applies to black american men and irresponsible isn't the right word, it's more like black populations in America have the highest rates of homes without a father, and there are factors that explain this most of which are underlayed by racism. One of these factors is the mass incarceration of black men due to institutional racism in the criminal and justice system in America. The more black men in prisons, he less black fathers at home.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
safarigirl:

White people make up the list of sexiest men in the world, because white people are the ones with the magazines. There is no one sexiest man in the world

White men are viewed as effeminate, and while you think white womem are exceptionally racist, their racism is hinged more upon a fear of black men, it is that same fear and sense of danger, that makes black men attractive to them. The darker a man is in complexion, the more manly he seems to women.

This your talk about deadbeats, is way off point. Who is talking about making babies? We are talking about sexual attraction, you dey yarn irresponsible. Nobody is asking about who you want to spend the rest of your life with, we are asking who you want to spend a night with, and 7 out of 10 times, Mike will hit before Jeff.
Hmm other than fetishising them, black men generally aren’t on their radars like that (there will always be exceptions).

I don’t think white women differentiate between light and dark skin black men to the level we do by the way.

Also when they talk about liking their men ‘tall, dark and handsome’ they’re usually referring to ‘tan’ men with black hair, dark eyes etc, not black men

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
Threebear:

Say no more .
grin that him mouth wey no dey close don put am into trouble Na grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Frood's breasts Sha . undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
safarigirl:

My dear, the matter tire me o

Some men have been dragging the hell out of Mike since this show started, for no logical reason, nobody has accused them of hating tall, masculine guys, but women are supposed to blindly support each other.

That has always been my point...

It is all mind games, mind games that I will never fall for. If you still support each other, them go call you feminist. That one sef na bigger problem than hating each other. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Frank65:

I think Bisola was intelligent. If u say that she lacked emotional intelligence, I might agree. However, I think she was intelligent and knowledgeable in other areas of life.
Never said she was a complete dunce .
Just that she's not intelligent .
I don't see any spectacular display she had in the house to counter it .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 4eyedlycan: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
safarigirl:

White people make up the list of sexiest men in the world, because white people are the ones with the magazines. There is no one sexiest man in the world

White men are viewed as effeminate, and while you think white womem are exceptionally racist, their racism is hinged more upon a fear of black men, it is that same fear and sense of danger, that makes black men attractive to them. The darker a man is in complexion, the more manly he seems to women.

This your talk about deadbeats, is way off point. Who is talking about making babies? We are talking about sexual attraction, you dey yarn irresponsible. Nobody is asking about who you want to spend the rest of your life with, we are asking who you want to spend a night with, and 7 out of 10 times, Mike will hit before Jeff.

Madam, what percentage of white women are interested in black men? Less than 10% of white women are married to black men...
And this your theory of white men being viewed as effeminate is "black American theory"... It makes no sense.... White women see a black man hanging out around the curb and call the police.. Is that your definition of attraction??
Only black women think being a brute is attractive..
What determines who would hit first between mike and Jeff is a function of other factors asides complexion...
They are both good looking men, the tie breaker would be their game or how much money they have... Not Nonsense like complexion.... Mike isn't even dark....
You think Melvin gets more ass than Bryan okwara
Don't be ridiculous

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
DIARY ROOM.

ISILOMO HAS BEEN CALLED TO THE DIARY ROOM..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 3:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Threebear:
Frood's breasts Sha . undecided
why?Do u wanna suck it undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Innocentchild:

I don't have the link anymore... I left after 2 days. Just google for bb9ja 2019 whatsapp group & you'll get them
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Threebear:
Tacha: “Everyone Knows Me. I’m everywhere. I wasn’t chosen by luck, I was meant to be here! Why I go Come Dey submit to people wey dem choose by luck?!”

Gba gba gba gbos. grin
even if am yet to choose fav,I knw it can never be tacha and Ike .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
ibkayee:

Hmm other than fetishising them, black men generally aren’t on their radars like that (there will always be exceptions).

I don’t think white women differentiate between light and dark skin men to the level we do by the way.

Also when they talk about liking their men ‘tall, dark and handsome’ they’re usually referring to tan’ men with black hair, dark eyes etc, not black men
Are tan men not darker skinned than the pale ones?

In any race, darker men are found more attractive generally. I wasn't talking about race, but skin tone. Women generally like darker toned men, the only place lighter men are celebrated is probably the Asian race.

Even as a fetish, more white women go for the darker toned black men sef. Kardashians are a prime example of such.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
safarigirl:

You obviously don't know Safarigirl on Nairaland, or you will not be asking me such a question

Follow me if you want to know how vast my knowledge is. Prior to this, I was in the football section, I am still considering getting a coaching license, I know music more than Big Brother. I'm a writer, na there I dey even make money.

If you know this moniker on Nairaland, you won't ask me such a question. I've been on this site for almost 10 years, you think Big Brother is all I do here?

Come and engage me in politics, sports, movies, life, make you know say na leisure I dey do for here. I don't just disappear from the interner space after Big Brother

This response is bothering on extreme narcissism though. Most normal people don't hype themselves like this.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Isilomo is having her diary session but we can not hear o

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)