Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,441 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4953585 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
eksbabe:
You too lie.
They were in the garden on the chiar beside jeff,and that new babe wen dey were playing ludo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
iamJ:
[s] I don't know

I'm trying to be like you

Hang around this thread joblessness morning till night

Sleep with the same account balance that I woke up with

U're too much, I'm in awe

When productive members of the society line up

U should be in front, amazing role model like u

I'm humbled by your greatness [/s]

Refugee, Work no dey today? How many emails have you sent to Multichoice today?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dansuqi:

Venita and omashola wasn't going to work.its even better omashola plays a lone game,romance wont fit him.by the way,the tears frodd cried because of either will be a child's play compared to what venita will do
In fact, romance will spoil his game and ruin his chances because he's terrible at it. No wonder he isn't married at 38 grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dansuqi:

Guy,slow down.what do you mean by fake? So cant people change within few months or years? So if i am loud in my university days,is it a must that ill remain loud forever? Guy,this is a game and any strategy one can use without breaking biggie's rules are allowed including being fake or pretending.viewers want entertaining personalities and if omashola decides to be entertaining,fine.

How do we know a psychologist like seyi is saying the truth? Anyway,it doesn't matter.omashola's fakeness if so is looks real man

Everything this fellow said about omashola should be deleted

His phone shld be taken away from him

He is an enabler

I have to go so let me end it like this

How do we know that seyi isn't Lying?

Let's count the number of lies both him and seyi have said on the show, the person with the least amount of lies is the honest person

I dey even doubt if him name na omashola self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Geezeem:

shocked
The camera was fast.They were in the garden beside jeff and co

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
iamJ:
I don't know

I'm trying to be like you

Hang around this thread joblessness morning till night

Sleep with the same account balance that I woke up with

U're too much, I'm in awe

When productive members of the society line up

U should be in front, amazing role model like u

I'm humbled by your greatness
My brother,i and steplena recommended a nice job,very lucrative and luxurious for him,he declined.a job of an assistant gateman.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
omamush:

Same question I was going to ask, guy wants to give me quarter past 4 eyes

What a cute meme

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
boban007:
I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE FULL OF BILE AND MISUSE WORDS.EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO AN OPINION.WHEN TACHA WAS FORMING ARROGANCE AND DISRESPECTING HOUSEMATES U CALLED IT PEPPER.WHEN PEOPLE COMMENT AGAINST HER U CALL IT HATE.U HAVE SERIOUS PSYCHOSIS PROBLEM.MEANWHILE U BASH OTHER HOUSEMATES AND U THINK U'RE NOT A HATER?ANYWAYS MAKE I DEY PEPPER U DEY GO.U CAN'T STOP ME FROM AIRING MY OPINION. IT'S A GAME.EVEN UR SO CALLED TACHA HAS REALISED HER ARROGANCE AND DISRESPECTFUL NATURE DOESN'T PAY.IM SURE U WATCH BIG BROTHER WITH UR EYES AT THE BACK OF UR HEAD.TACHA NO GET CLOTHE THAT NA WHY SHE WEAR CULTURAL TODAY AS BIG BABES DON ENTER HOUSE.#PEPPER DEM GANG.E DEY PAIN U GAAN.

Bros. Your posts are really painful to the eyes and that's a shame because you usually make sense.

Could you please use the space button after your punctuations? Iys already bad enough that you type in all caps.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
creolehunt:

No matter how much Esther dislikes Frodd, she certainly won't like this. In fact, any day Frodd mistakenly crosses her line, she will give him the ultimate wash down.

Nothing infuriates a girl like seeing her 'ex' getting with a more beautiful woman.

There was no relationship to begin with tho grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
omamush:

One factor that contributed to her walk and her body look is cos she is a mother

Now I get why Kayode zoomed to her face when Venita told us about her two kids
She looked pensive
I dunno if I imagined all that shaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
creolehunt:

Bros. Your posts are really painful to the eyes and that's a shame because you usually make sense.

Could you please use the space button after your punctuations? Iys already bad enough that you type in all caps.
Him dey use Nokia 3310 post grin no space button

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:
Do you know the meaning of "I won't be surprised "?

How does this mean I was certain ?

Later you will be claiming Mr intelligent.. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hair. kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
nazablossom:
In fact, romance will spoil his game and ruin his chances because he's terrible at it. No wonder he isn't married at 38 grin
Are you married?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
MissCookie:
Venita is really enjoying this childish squabble between Frood and Shola on top her gbese ooooo

My initial take?
I am not liking the beautiful Venita
cheesy
But there is time to watch her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
makydebbie:
Hair. kiss

Yeah it suits her
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
gringringrin You no dey attack other hms only Tacha, today na cultural day, she decide to showcase her cultural wears you still dey hate.

Tell me, no be hater you be?
U SEE URSELF NOW.I ASKED AN INNOCENT QUESTION AND U BLEW IT OUT OF PROPORTION.MY QUESTION WAS IS TODAY CULTURAL DAY?UR RESPONSE WAS YES,HATER.BESIDES EVERYONE IS OPEN TO CRITICISM U NEED TO BE OPEN MINDED TO BE ON A FORUM LIKE THESE U MEET ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE WITH DIVIDED AND DIVERGING OPINIONS U CAN'T FORCE ME TO LIKE UR HOUSEMATE. IM JUST HAVING FUN HERE AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS AS LONG AS U DON'T INSULT ME IT NEVER GETS TO ME.WHY KILL URSELF OVER A SHOW UR HOUSEMATE MAY NOT WIN.IT'S JUST LIKE BARCELONA AND REAL MADRID. SUPPORTERS ARE EMOTIONAL DRIVEN,WIVES VS HUSBAND BUT WILL U DIVORCE IT WIFE OR HUSBAND COS URE NOT SUPPORTING SAME TEAM?THAT IS WHERE MATURITY COMES TO PLAY.U NEED TO DEVELOP A THICK SKIN TO BE IN A FORUM LIKE THIS.AFTER ALL URE NOT TACHA.WE ARE HERE TO PEPPER EACH OTHER AND U MUST GET LIVER TO COPE.HAVE A NICE DAY ANYWAYS.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Whatawow: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
iamJ:

He is an enabler

Let's count the number of lies both him and seyi have said on the show, the person with the least amount of lies is the honest person

Like you lied that this is your car abi? After stealing pictures from Instagram cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Yeah it suits her

Absolutely. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
iamJ:

He is an enabler

You have succeeded in saying nothing except contradicting and confusing yourself like atiku's witnesses.perhaps,south africa (if you are really there) is becoming too tough for you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Whatawow:

Like you lied that this is your car abi? After stealing pictures from Instagram cheesy
The guy in that pix looks famished and kobokolike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dansuqi:

Are you married?
Yes
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
boban007:
U SEE URSELF NOW.I ASKED AN INNOCENT QUESTION AND U BLEW IT OUT OF PROPORTION.MY QUESTION WAS IS TODAY CULTURAL DAY?UR RESPONSE WAS YES,HATER.BESIDES EVERYONE IS OPEN TO CRITICISM U NEED TO BE OPEN MINDED TO BE ON A FORUM LIKE THESE U MEET ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE WITH DIVIDED AND DIVERGING OPINIONS U CAN'T FORCE ME TO LIKE UR HOUSEMATE. IM JUST HAVING FUN HERE AND NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS AS LONG AS U DON'T INSULT ME IT NEVER GETS TO ME.WHY KILL URSELF OVER A SHOW UR HOUSEMATE MAY NOT WIN.IT'S JUST LIKE BARCELONA AND REAL MADRID. SUPPORTERS ARE EMOTIONAL DRIVEN,WIVES VS HUSBAND BUT WILL U DIVORCE IT WIFE OR HUSBAND COS URE NOT SUPPORTING SAME TEAM?THAT IS WHERE MATURITY COMES TO PLAY.U NEED TO DEVELOP A THICK SKIN TO BE IN A FORUM LIKE THIS.AFTER ALL URE NOT TACHA.WE ARE HERE TO PEPPER EACH OTHER AND U MUST GET LIVER TO COPE. HAVE A NICE DAY ANYWAYS.
Lord have mercy! No you go give headache today.. You no sabi me
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Rossycee:

Free stream? Not free o, it consumes data. How do I access the other stream, can't seem to see it?
LOL, but every stream consumes data grin and this one is not even in HD sef cheesy Do you want to upgrade to Premium plan?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:
Venita already causing pepper .
"Mr intelligent".. You still haven't shown me where I was certain that Mike will be evicted last night

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Whatawow: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Dansuqi:

The guy in that pix looks famished and kobokolike
The guy in the pix is not him. He stole the pix from Instagram and posted it on his dp to pose as the owner of the car and was bursted cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
HBB1:

Romance ke?! cheesy

Frodd is being de-Frodded!
Yeah cheesy. He should just give up on romance in that house.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
creolehunt:

SORRY ABOUT THAT I'VE SAID IT SEVERALLY I'M SHORT SIGHTED AND VERY SLOW AT TYPING. THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY I KNOW HOW TO TYPE. HENCEFORTH I WILL START SPAGING MY WORDS.THANKS.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
boban007:
SORRY ABOUT THAT I'VE SAID IT SEVERALLY I'M SHORT SIGHTED AND VERY SLOW AT TYPING. THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY I KNOW HOW TO TYPE. HENCEFORTH I WILL START SPAGING MY WORDS.THANKS.

Peace.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
creolehunt:

No matter how much Esther dislikes Frodd, she certainly won't like this. In fact, any day Frodd mistakenly crosses her line, she will give him the ultimate wash down.

Nothing infuriates a girl like seeing her 'ex' getting with a more beautiful woman.
Wow. So Frodd is now Esther's ex?
Funny people full this nairaland.. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
boban007:

Aaawwww
Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Geezeem:

True story darl

Hey Sisterness
kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2057) (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.