Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4953923 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
Seyi and Tacha

I would definitely ship this

I like them together

They fit !!

Maybe I'm just seeing thing sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lordjb:
LOL, but every stream consumes data grin and this one is not even in HD sef cheesy Do you want to upgrade to Premium plan?
HD fa... U wan finish person?
If you can reduce the quality of the normal one sef I'll be most grateful! That tin dey chop data gan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oyoirabor: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
iamJ:
no be everybody wen go University

They graduate

Omashola doesn't sound educated at all

I find it hard to believe that he went through 4 years of University and still speaks that kind of English

Na 10 people dey him department?

You can't do seminar or project defense speaking pigin

Even his normal English self that he struggles to speak

He still drops bombs left and right

Som1 that speaks English slow, dropping bombs

Abegii

Omashola didn't graduate from university. He said he abandoned his degree program to purse a modelling career in turkey.

He mentioned this during their first week in the house

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
boban007:
GOD BLESS U.IVE NEVER BELIEVED HER AGE.SHE CLAIMS 23 BUT SHE LOOKS 35 AND ABOVE.JACKYE AND EVEN VENITA THAT IS 32 WITH 2 KODS LOOKS YOUNGER. BUT HER FANS AND ATTACK DOGS EVEN WITH THE OBVIOUS WILL DISAGREE. I WILL CONTINUE TO SAY THE TRUTH REGARDLESS.

Haba! Fear God o. Tacha can't be up to 35, not in anyway close. However, with her Christian mother arms and cellulite ridden thighs, she can't possibly be 23 either. I'd put her between 26-29.

The way you type is seriously hurting the eyes. Most times I scroll past your post. I only read this because it's relatively shorter than your other posts. Try to type in normal cases edakun.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

This Bbnaija Don dey tire me.. If I no see Ike, I no dey enjoy am.

These new housemates are trying small sha..

No Ike.. No Bbnaija 4
Ike Ike our guy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
heavensdoor:
They were in the garden on the chiar beside jeff,and that new babe wen dey were playing ludo
And you saw her head on his chest? You are lying
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Tacha and Seyi picking out faults from their yesterday’s performance. Khafi and Enkay not doing their parts well. If only they knew.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zinizta: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:
Honestly, I am getting tired of this Bbnaija... Unlike season 2 where you have to watch and enjoy different tasks almost daily.

Imagine getting tired when there is still about 2 months to go?
Biggie better step up or I go move to NTA instead.

Even fight them no dey fight again.. Pepper dem indeed!
Nonsense..

lmao
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

Wow. So Frodd is now Esther's ex?
Funny people full this nairaland.. grin

I'm here wondering if you noticed that the ex was in quote.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Eeghe:

Like I said
Apart from my friend on here mamBi how I know her BB adoption history?
I have a huuuge problem with and a total disconnect from the Nigerian people who supported the initial and frankly horrible Tacha
It was is if there was a movement to crown the arrogant Tacha who was disrespecting everyone as a slap to society somehow (I can’t explain it)
This is the only reason why I will probably never vote for Tacha this season

However, I am liking her a lot these days. She is a softie and must surely be disappointing the toxicity loving movement that formed because of her toxicity? cheesy
In Miracle’s voice? (Her supporters’ way no pure for this game)
U JUST SPOKE MY MIND. IM LIKING HER NOW BUT I'M NOT SURE IF SHE'S PRETENDING . THE OTHER DAY SEYI GOT DRUNK I WAS SO MAD AT HIM. DESPITE A FAN I WAS DISAPPOINTED EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DRUNK. TACHA'S FANS ARE AGGRESSIVE AND DESPERATE AND IS NOT HELPING HER GAME. LAST NIGHT DRAMA WAS SEYI'S BRAIN WORK. RATHER THAN GIVE ACCOLADES AND PROPS TO HIM, TACHA'S FAN'S CLAIMED THE GLORY WITHOUT CREDIT TO SEYI DESPITE BIG BROTHER'S RECOGNITION AND PRAISES TO SEYI. SUCH ATTITUDE WILL NOT HELP HER GAME. HER SUPPORTERS NEEDS TO RESTRATEGISE AND MELLOW AND LESS ABUSSIVE AND AGGRESSIVE. COS IT'S NOT WORKING FOR HER.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
dominique:

Haba! Fear God o. Tacha can't be up to 35, not I anyway close. However, with her Christian mother arms and cellulite ridden thighs, she can't possibly be 23 either. I'd put her between 26-29.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zinizta: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
it will be tears galore for some fans if two HMs were to be evicted this coming Sunday.... very strong nominated lineup

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

Do you know the meaning of "I won't be surprised "?

How does this mean I was certain ?

Later you will be claiming Mr intelligent.. grin
Quit embarrassing yourself already !

Just say you worded your sentence poorly .

Something not surprising you definitely means you're expecting it.

************ Eg

I'm expecting he'll show up tonight.

I'm certain he'll show up tonight .

Two synonymous sentences.

Unsurprisingly denotes expectation ; expectations to a very large extent denotes certainty .

Even a primary one pupil knows that much .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

Ok..let me help you..

I pray Tacha, Omoshola, Ike ,Frodd and Esther be all up for possible eviction coming Monday..Then 2 of out of the 5 housemates should be evicted...

Kindly type Amen?
Amen
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Frodd is hands down the most entertaining and dramatic guy in that house

Look past his emotional neediness and see it!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
livelymatilda:

Ok..let me help you..

I pray Tacha, Omoshola, Ike ,Frodd and Esther be all up for possible eviction coming Monday..Then 2 of out of the 5 housemates should be evicted...

Kindly type Amen?
Amen. Join me in saying Goodbye to Esther and Omashola

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
dominique:

Haba! Fear God o. Tacha can't be up to 35, not I anyway close. However, with her Christian mother arms and cellulite ridden thighs, she can't possibly be 23 either. I'd put her between 26-29.

The way you type is seriously hurting the eyes. Most times I scroll past your post. I only read this because it's relatively shorter than your other posts. Try to type in normal cases edakun.
ok madam Dominique is it ok this way.so stressful for me.since everyone is complaining I will learn to adjust.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lauryn41:
Frodd is hands down the most entertaining and dramatic guy in that house

Look past his emotional neediness and see it!!!
All viewers, Housemates, biggie and Ebuka are aware. Everyone is either an open or secret fan of Frodd.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
iamJ:
no be everybody wen go University

They graduate

Omashola doesn't sound educated at all

I find it hard to believe that he went through 4 years of University and still speaks that kind of English

Na 10 people dey him department?

You can't do seminar or project defense speaking pigin

Even his normal English self that he struggles to speak

He still drops bombs left and right

Som1 that speaks English slow, dropping bombs

Abegii

Good grammar has nothing to do with ones level of education.

This isn't a shade. But look at Mike for example. He is a Jamaican Brit, has lived a good part of his life in the US, and of course a graduate too. In spite of all these, he finds it very difficult stringing words together.

Honestly, Omoshola even speaks and communicates better than he does.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Papiikush: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
iamJ:

Everything this fellow said about omashola should be deleted

His phone shld be taken away from him

He is an enabler

I have to go so let me end it like this

How do we know that seyi isn't Lying?

Let's count the number of lies both him and seyi have said on the show, the person with the least amount of lies is the honest person

I dey even doubt if him name na omashola self

Instead of you to be bothered about the current xenophobia happening in South Africa and how you'd run back to Nigeria (being an illegal immigrant) before you get killed, you are here trying to defame Omashola.

Omo see brother... Brother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOBFL3RxUA grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
creolehunt:

I'm here wondering if you noticed that the ex was in quote.
he’s too dense to comprehend
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Seyi said Ella was a bully and that she liked to create fight for entertainment.

He and Tacha will not pick Khafi for any task again. I think Khafi complained about Seyi to Tacha and was somewhat not happy that she wasn’t called out for outstanding individual performances.

They also talked about how indecisive Khafi is and Tacha said she told her not to come meet her for any advice/suggestions again since she won’t use it. She said she left her younger sister in the house only to come meet someone way ahead of her sister (Khafi) acting like her

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:

You must be smoking marijuana grin

How won't his votes be more than one percent when last week 16 people were up and this week only four people. grin

You voted him because you wanted to kick out Mike .

Now you're coming to terms that your plans have failed woefully ....you are grasping at whatever straw you can grab.

This is truly pathetic .

That makes both of us angry

Only team Jeff voted last week

Thus any increase in his percentage this week

Shows other people contributed to it. Oh....

Please dont compare our efforts with you guys

That held rallies, prayer vigils, dry fasting and free

food/drink for Mike in just week 4 cheesy

Una never see anything yet .....lol

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
Eeghe:

Like I said
Apart from my friend on here mamBi whose BB adoption history I know?
I have a huuuge problem with and a total disconnect from the Nigerian people who supported the initial and frankly horrible Tacha
It was is if there was a movement to crown the arrogant Tacha who was disrespecting everyone as a slap to society somehow (I can’t explain it)
This is the only reason why I would probably never vote for Tacha this season

However, I am liking her a lot these days. She is a softie and must surely be disappointing the toxicity loving movement that formed because of her toxicity? cheesy
In Miracle’s voice? (Her supporters’ way no pure for this game)
BEST AND MOST SINCERE POST EVER. KEEP IT UP. U'RE VERY INTELLIGENT AND WATCHING THE SHOW WITHOUT BIAS.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Yale9:
Amen. Join me in saying Goodbye to Esther and Omashola
You are right for the first time. Frodd is stronger than Omashola

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
From the TV straps

Biggie: Omashola, which housemates are you nominating for possible eviction?

Omashola: Frodd and Frodd.

Biggie: I said two housemates.

Omashola: Just take it as two nominations.

Biggie: Get out!!!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:
[s]

************ Eg

Unsurprisingly denotes expectation ; expectations to a very large extent denotes certainty .

Even a primary one pupil knows that much [/s] .

Stop m disgracing yourself "Mr intelligent "..

Now read my post again and carefully this time.... Note the word "OR"..
livelymatilda:
Hmm.. I won't be surprised if Jeff or Mike get evicted tonight or before Sunday .. He go sweet welluuu welluuuu

As you can see... I said "tonight or Sunday "...Is it yet Sunday?

Continue fooling yourself.. Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threebear:

************ Eg

Even a primary one pupil knows that much .

Classic 3bear. You just want to bamboozle the guy with plenty words.

But even you know that what you typed there doesn't follow.

Expectation never denotes certainty.

I expect it to rain does not mean I'm sure it will rain.

Also, I expect that Mike will be evicted. But that doesn't mean I'm sure of this.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Why are some of you always looking for ship on BBnaija? If you want to see ship, go port now. undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
boban007:
ok madam Dominique is it ok this way.so stressful for me.since everyone is complaining I will learn to adjust.
Berragrin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zinizta: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Eeghe:

Now I get why Kayode zoomed to her face when Venita told us about her two kids
She looked pensive
I dunno if I imagined all that shaa

lmao

i know the answer already but i would ask... who is Kayode?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
eksbabe:
Seyi said Ella was a bully and that she liked to create fight for entertainment.

He and Tacha will not pick Khafi for any task again. I think Khafi complained about Seyi to Tacha and was somewhat not happy that she wasn’t called out for outstanding individual performances l.

khafi has a problem. She has a problem with Frodd running HOH and group tasks concurrently, she has a problem with Seyi cos of a dream she had, now she has problem with biggie cos she didn’t get any individual rewards....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.