Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,640 members, 7,858,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5016049 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why does Ike walk with mouth open, arms opens and legs open like a chim.....?
He even limps side by side like a chim. ..

Ike fans abeg I no well ooo, make una no come for my jugular.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
ba7man:
Wait ooo.....Tacha has never entered the Jacuzzi before or did i miss that?

tacha wey be phoney nerd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
nazablossom:
The one she read is the remaining 1% grin grin
I tell u. To each, his L
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
This Esther’s attitude is really getting on my nerves now. This is the second time she has rejected the clothes given. It seems she wants to sell them after her eviction. I don vex, make she pack her bags comot next week, Venita is the new queen of Frodd’s heart.

I have two options regarding tonight’s party:
1. Record it on the explora while I go out to have fun.
2. Stay and watch it live. This time I’ll keep my phone far away so I can enjoy it properly.

Only time will tell.

Seyi is moody again? Which kind of attention seeking sissy is this boy, sef?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
XML33:

Undertaker001 the jobless father who spends all day on this thread hating on a girl that he is old enough to be her father.

Don't you pity for your kids? What will they say if they come to realize that their father invests so much time in expressing hatred and bitterness for a woman who isn't even aware of his existence?

Undertaker001 the old man with the mind of a child; a grown man who still idolizes Undertaker. Something most people stopped doing when they were 5. Little wonder you are deluded to think that expressing hatred for Tacha is hurting her chances of winning.

You and Livelymatilda are too troublesome. Haba. How can someone like fighting like this?

Anyway, please, don't stop. I like fights. Fights make life interesting especially for someone like me who has a very boring job.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
XML33:

How can someone like you tell me that I take things too seriously? I can't remember ever seeing you in a mood that wasn't over-serious and combative. All your posts on this thread are always long rebuttals to arguments or faults you find in some person's comment. You don't even try to be tongue-in-cheek. You always act as if you are in a law court. Even small yabbing you will start foaming at the mouth.

Abeggiii.

Thank you.

You can go back to kissing Tacha's ass, the post that dragged you to my mentions had a tonge out emoji, but you came to quote me and talk statistics.

Carry your wahala and go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
maklelemakukula:
tacha wey be phoney nerd
Dem suppose plan for am throw am inside that jacuzzi........but rather than see the fun side, she'll curse all of them out.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
MizzD:

Then you’re slower than I thought sef cheesy
I appear slow when I have no interest in a certain individual

Why would I be noticing every moniker that roams this thread

I have a spec

I only read and take notice of a very few people here

Usually scroll with speed over u and few others

It's your shade of mike that caught my attention if not

I wouldn't have noticed you this week

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by honorr: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
Undertaker001:
i almost puked during her diary session...
especially the knuckles of her right hand..

She probably was an octopus in her former life as animal, little wonder why she still retained her skin tone and survives eviction every sunday. she has all its characteristics

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
meobizy:
This Esther’s attitude is really getting on my nerves now. This is the second time she has rejected the clothes given. It seems she wants to sell them after her eviction. I don vex, make she pack her bags comot next week, Venita is the new queen of Frodd’s heart.

I have two options regarding tonight’s party:
1. Record it on the explora while I go out to have fun.
2. Stay and watch it live. This time I’ll keep my phone far away so I can enjoy it properly.

Only time will tell.

Seyi is moody again? Which kind of attention seeking sissy is this boy, sef?

If Ebuka asks him tomoorow now, he will say he got a bad vibe from home.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by TermsOfService: 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
U don't know me so no need to explain I no get that kind time
iamJ:
all these noise about a refugee camp and u don't have any pic or prove to back ur claims

A lie is like oil on water, it will never stick

Camp inspector serves food?

Smh

If u're going to troll with a lie, at least for the entertainment of readers know a thing or 2 about the topic

Tacha's ass crack is darker than a coal mine

Thought that was bad til we found out that her hole was deeper than the entire mine
when they cal him a refugee he will start wailin and tell them they dont have pics to back their claims but he somehow knows a hot guy wont like u cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
U don't know me so no need to explain I no get that kind time
people that use pretty or beautiful as there Nick are never as the name implies

So abeg take ur Dreamland market elsewhere Biko

Nobody is buying the fictional story u're selling

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
people that use pretty or beautiful as there Nick are never as the name implies

So abeg take ur Dreamland market elsewhere Biko

Nobody is buying the fictional story u're selling
Mike is safe grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:

I have a spec

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Beorn1:
Some people are saying:

Ike will never win this show.

Omashola will never win this show.

Mike will never win this show.

Mercy will never win this show.

Tacha will never win this show.

Frodd doesn't have hope of reaching the finals, his voting bloc only ends on this thread.

So who will win it since it's obvious none of the HMs will win the show judging by the proclamations on this thread?

We go join hand give the money to Khafi for entertaining us with

Nightly shags undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
safarigirl:
you that was just saying Mercy is the kind of winner we want?

Guy, have you ever seen any member of Team Mercy saying Ike should win? There is difference between supporting a housemate randomly and declaring them winners.

It's all fun and games until your man is out of contention because you are supporting 'his babe'. You guys dunno warris going on
Well u won't understand... Am i ebuka to declare a winner?...
My full votes are for Ike.
But that doesn't mean i can't praise mercy when it's necessary...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Is that yam Joe is cutting?

Where did Biggie get better yam?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by honorr: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
What of mercy own nko
Mercy get luck, her own yellow no be portharcourt type she sef for don woor

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
On Sunday some people better not show up here .

It will be gba gba gbos grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
Threebear:

Mike is safe grin
let me take another brownie to toast to our success

Asides Boris Johnson

This year my choices have been winning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
XML33:

You missed the fact that he is also extremely hairy.

Sometimes I mistake him for a bushbaby.

Lmao wtf

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Geezeem:

grin lemme Joor tongue
Ha!!!

What did I do now?

You didnt miss me?
At this age, why can't I get someone that can at least miss me?
Chaaiiii
O ma sé ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Every view of this cindy’s Hair annoys me. Who even combines wine and gold for Ghana weaving cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:

I have a spec

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
MizzD:
Venita and mercy about to clash cheesy

What's causing this clash of the titans?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
I'm very simple

When I return after being away for long

I local search mike in tv section

Read about him and ignore the remaining housemates

Wetin concern me if thunder strike mercy
Best thing to do. wink

What's my own with Mike though?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
I’ve had more time to watch the HMs today, I think each person is unique and annoying in their own way tongue tongue. I still maintain my stanship with Baby Khafi and that won’t be changing till forever(she go learn say Naija men no too well eventuarry) kiss Tacha can be rude(based on past stories) but I think she’s an honest person(her DS influenced this). She’s my second fave and Miking Mike!!! Lol! I just love his childlike excitement grin cheesy. Khafi, Tacha and Mike are my faves. Please, drag them with love embarassed embarassed. Ejorrrrrrrrr

My Favourite DJ is coming thruuuuu!!! grin cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Where is Mr feelgood .

Oya come and dash their hopes and aspirations. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Esther is Soo ungrateful mtcheeeeew angry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
safarigirl:

Thank you.

You can go back to kissing Tacha's ass, the post that dragged you to my mentions had a tonge out emoji, but you came to quote me and talk statistics.

Carry your wahala and go

Seriously though, don't you guys have any other yabbing apart from kissing Tacha's ass? And how is that even an insult? As a heterosexual man, I do enjoy kissing the asses of women during _foreplay. I enjoy squeezing their buttocks and pulling them up to my mouth as I plaster a million kisess on them. The feeling is ecstatic. And if given the opportunity I would kiss Tacha's ass a million times. She's a very attractive woman.

Please find another insult. This one is becoming stale.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
MizzD:
Every view of this cindy’s Hair annoys me. Who even combines wine and gold for Ghana weaving cry
that girl na very local nwa mgbeke
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Esther is Soo ungrateful mtcheeeeew angry
she is definitely gonna be on the chopping board next week

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.