Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,252 members, 7,860,582 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5018182 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Ekinematics:

At this point Tacha need not whoop anyone. We will vote to keep her in the house for now. We ain't gonna go all out to top, because topping means spending lots of money since she's up every week. So we are voting to keep her, then will go all out when it matters the most.
But i still feel that if Tacha beats Mike again, then that puts her right up there and makes him look not ordinary but atleast not on Tacha's level
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Threebear:

Wait for your god feelsgood first .
Who is feelsgood

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chisos u are wicked buhahahahaha grin
binary007:
What's happening here?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
binary007:
What's happening here?
her puna knows what will happen tonight, it ran into her stomach to hide

She is dragging with it

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
nazablossom:
Welcome to the light baby girl kiss

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
I’m not TeamMike ooooo, I just like him. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Afam4eva:

I've personally have started liking Tacha. I also think she's the cutest. However, some of you need to understand why she's disliked by a lot of people. Her behavior is not exactly one to emulate even though she has adjusted quite a bit.

We are not convinced

Housemates are not too.....hence her nomination this week.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by millhouse: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
sexybaby22:

If you understand comprehension correctly, I said he should come with a script meaning it should be a way to generate some sort of controversy and make people talk about him in order to build a fan base. Winning Big Brothers isn't only through how good you are in the tasks/games but the amount of fan base you can create for yourself. And since a lot of Khafi's fans/sympathisers want Gedoni and her to split, if he can do anything to try to put space between them he might be able to build fan base.
and if u understand what controversy means or being controversial please tell us in the last 4 episodes of the reality show ,which of the winners got it based on your ‘controversy’ , unless you are watching BB Zimbabwe
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Amya:

Mercy has had an opportunity to solidify her fanbase by virtue of her first nomination. Ike hasn't had that opportunity yet .

As a team Ike member, I have no idea of our voting strength till he gets nominated. I'm still in the sidelines waiting. For now I hope he makes it to the finals as he might have had an already established fanbase then that can make him the winner.

If i later find out he doesnt have a strong fanbase in the finals, rather than splitting the votes that still wouldn't help him, I'll l rather boost Mercy with my vote and give her the edge that'll make her the winner.
no need to split. I hope it will be much easier if he leaves smiley
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:

At least u enjoy his Jacuzzi moments... grin

Don't worry I know tacha may not come close to Jacuzzi till she leaves... It's not her fault sha...

I do not even enjoy anything about him

Whats there to enjoy from a slowpoke we nor dey spit?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Blackhawk01:

team yum yum

U never pitch tent
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clefstone(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Venita:

A mixed race beauty who finds herself in an environment she shouldn't be in. The girl/woman is bigger than the show except it's a celebrity edition. I guess her years in an unhappy marriage has destroyed her self belief and landed her inside that house. Her situation is same as Seyi, but Seyi is very conscious of who he is, an Awolowo. Both of them will be diminished by d show no matter the outcome

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
oshe11:
I do not even enjoy anything about him

Whats there to enjoy from an slowpoke we nor dey spit?
k
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2019
Baby kesh is coming today awwwn I can't wait to see him oo wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2019
Innocentchild:

But i still feel that if Tacha beats Mike again, then that puts her right up there and makes him look not ordinary but atleast not on Tacha's level

For me I want her to hang in there, I don't mind her coming second or even third ie if biggie won't evict 2. Topping at the final is more important.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Blackhawk01:

The likeness is enough for me grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Jen92:
cheesy Haha even if two r evicted we r safe. Inshort since we r safe, two can go lmao
There is a story about a man that died and went to hell fire .
His family prayed and prayed and one day Jesus became tired of hearing his widowed wife's prayers and decided to bring the man to heaven .

He threw him a ladder and asked him to ascend .

While he was ascending , another man who was also in hell saw him and decided to climb the ladder too .

But the first man was not having it , he started fighting the second man .

In their struggle , the ladder fell and that was how the man ended up spending his eternity in hell fire .

Be careful what you wish for .

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
Munzy14:

k
Bia imu nó

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
iamJ:
team yum yum

U never pitch tent

Hehehehehe

I don pitch tey tey, JudeyJude. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by spinna: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
XML33:

Seriously though, don't you guys have any other yabbing apart from kissing Tacha's ass? And how is that even an insult? As a heterosexual man, I do enjoy kissing the asses of women during _foreplay. I enjoy squeezing their buttocks and pulling them up to my mouth as I plaster a million kisess on them. The feeling is ecstatic. And if given the opportunity I would kiss Tacha's ass a million times. She's a very attractive woman.

Please find another insult. This one is becoming stale.
(Denzel's voice) My nigga
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clefstone(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
has anyone else noticed that Jeff looks like Indian film police?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Geezeem:
[/b]

We are not convinced

Housemates are not too.....hence her nomination this week.
Just 3 nominations from 2 snakes......

So which HMs no convince?

Moreover she is there to please Anyone

Thats why I like her Fans, cos like Tacha they dnt care
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chisos twitter people are wicked chim ooo buhahahahaha grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
MizzD:
Venita about to grab Frood’s ass.

Esiteru has been quiet. Hope all is well

There's no way watching a guy you rejected move on so quick to a hotter woman won't affect you. I'm sure she was anticipating Frodd coming back to woo her after Nelson's eviction but all that got squashed by these latest additions to the house. She's one of the biggest losers of this twist.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Threebear:

There is a story about a man that died and went to hell fire .
His family prayed and prayed and one day Jesus became tired of hearing his widowed wife's prayers and decided to bring the man to heaven .

He threw him a ladder and asked him to ascend .

While he was ascending , another man who was also in hell saw him and decided to climb the ladder too .

But the first man was not having it , he started fighting the second man .

In their struggle , the ladder fell and that was how the man ended up spending his eternity in hell fire .

Be careful what you wish for .

How does this story relate to the guy's comment? The story
doesn't even bear any relationship with the phrase "be careful
what you wish for." How did wishing that the man be brought
to heaven change his situation? He was doomed to hell before
the wish and was still doomed after. No change in the reality
of the situation.

Your obsession with Mike is slowly eroding your ability to
reason.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
oshe11:
What about 3?
what about 4? All of them.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
clefstone:

Venita:
A mixed race beauty who finds herself in an environment she shouldn't be in. The girl/woman is bigger than the show except it's a celebrity edition. I guess her years in an unhappy marriage has destroyed her self belief and landed her inside that house
. Her situation is same as Seyi, but Seyi is very conscious of who he is, an Awolowo. Both of them will be diminished by d show no matter the outcome

Is she bigger than the show because she is mixed race?
Or because she has been married before? Or because she is a celebrity? (I never saw or heard of her prior to Tuesday though)
The answer will determine my response to your whole post
Humour me if you can

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 2pretty4u(f): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Na wa o, all this makeup on just one face.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clefstone(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Eeghe:

Is she bigger than the show because she is mixed race?
Or because she has been married before? Or because she is a celebrity? (I have never seen or heard of her prior to Tuesday though)
The answer will determine my response to your whole post
Humour me if you can
Because she is a celebrity, not A-list, but a celeb still. The news of her divorce earlier in d year was on every leading Nigerian blogs including nairaland, that on it's own is a confirmation of her celeb status
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
safarigirl:
It is better for Ike to leave in a couple of weeks time, than for him to reach that finals, as far as I am concerned

Since some members of his team have decided he isn't a contender, no need for him to keep sleeping, eating and stealing in Big Brother's house. He has made his mark and has gotten the necessary fan base, make e do dey go.

I am one Ike fan that don't give a rat axxs if he wins or not

And this have nothing to do with the bolded

And it's unfortunate if any of his team member believes this

Ike deserves to win as much as anyone. He has been active and fun.

I belong to those who watch this show without ego

I watch for fun and entertainment, winning is just jara to be honest

I would fiercely campaign and vote for anyone I like not so they can

Win but so they can stay long in the game for my entertainment pleasure grin

......so I would be looking forward to Ike staying as long as we can keep him

If he wins THEN HE WINS

That said.....Ike does not steal, he only collects pls.

No one called Seyi a thief for taking alcohol and hiding it in his stuff undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
safarigirl:
Look at the plans Team Mercy is making on Facebook, meanwhile Team Ike are here singing kumbaya with competition.

They want to bring back the Team Nina style; decampaign the guy and make the girl look like his victim, or in this case, his hero. They have a headstart though.

Some people don't know how powerful words are. Keep hailing your competition, while teasing Team Mike

My dear, most people claiming to be Ike fans on Nairaland are coded Mercy fans living in denial. Leave all these 'Ike Ike Ike my guy' that they are shouting. Wait till Ike and Mercy are up, that's when u will understand what I'm saying. They will codedly push out Ike so as to claim his fans and boost Mercy's fanbase.

Just like last year, most of MINA shippers were lowkey Nina fans grin It's just that Miracle had a huge fanbase to win and some of the shippers decided to vote him in the finals.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Please all supporters of Tacha don't waste your time in replying Tacha hate comments here.

Before you reply any hater of Tacha just go through their profile and comments here you'll see how they've been burning with hate for Tacha since the early pages of this thread. They are mainly fans of Mercy and Mike.
Some are confused fans of Mercy and Ike who don't know which HM to stick to.

They are always ready to attack Tacha at the slightest thing even when their preferred HM has done worse.

Just imagine what will be on this thread on a daily basis if Tacha was the one who smokes, flaunt yansh everywhere, has igbotic accent, throw herself on a man, steals coins and gives it to her guy, as well as having a medically modified body part to curb her physical insecurity?

Even the way they hype her hyperpigmented knuckles here as if they are seeing it for the first time or as if she's the only one with exogenous ochronosis on her skin in the house.

Please go through their comments here before replying them or just pass and allow them to satisay their ego.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
clefstone:
Venita:

A mixed race beauty who finds herself in an environment she shouldn't be in. The girl/woman is bigger than the show except it's a celebrity edition. I guess her years in an unhappy marriage has destroyed her self belief and landed her inside that house. Her situation is same as Seyi, but Seyi is very conscious of who he is, an Awolowo. Both of them will be diminished by d show no matter the outcome

Una can hype people so much that their helpers would even think they are already made.

In what planet is this girl bigger than the show? Does she have 30m in her account?

Prior to this show, I have never seen nor heard of her. BBN made that possible. One would think you're referring to an A-list celeb. She is beautiful, yeah. But that's just about it. For all I care she is just another Mercy, albeit a more sophisticated one.

Seyi? Who is Seyi? What has he done for himself? Pray tell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.