Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5028078 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2019
topaz321:
Expect the heavyweights to be nominated again next while the weakling will still survive. We might have weaklings in Top 5 this year. Just imagine if two HMs are to be evicted tmrw.
I can't fathom a situation where any of Mike/Omatshola/Tacha is evicted when Gedone,Jacky,Esther are still in the house. This year BBN is just weird to me.
lol.
The viewers caused it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2019
oshe11:

Himself and Mercy must make it to the Final
Gbam. And Ike must win the 60m

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
lol.
The viewers caused it.

Nope. It's just weird and non strategic nomination pattern of the housemates.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2019
topaz321:

Nope. It's just weird and non strategic nomination pattern of the housemates.
look at it this way. The viewers’ choice of favs this season are quite enigmatic and puzzled.. many of the HMs with the real contents and talents are not among the top favs. Maybe except Frodd, and Frodd’s fanbase is only increasing because people were quick to realize that he’s just getting the Michael Jackson treatment unnecessarily. Although, you’re still right ooo. I still don’t know why Thelma is out and Esther is still in.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mizzytan(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2019
I just hope they evict only one housemate. If it is two i don't think Mike can survive it.
topaz321:
Expect the heavyweights to be nominated again next while the weakling will still survive. We might have weaklings in Top 5 this year. Just imagine if two HMs are to be evicted tmrw.
I can't fathom a situation where any of Mike/Omatshola/Tacha is evicted when Gedone,Jacky,Esther are still in the house. This year BBN is just weird to me.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2019
mizzytan:
I just hope they evict only one housemate. If it is two i don't think Mike can survive it.
they should evict two. The house is too full.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2019
Jeff doesn’t like the igbo boys in the house? The Igbo girls nko? cheesy

How you people manage to introduce tribalism into everything is unbelievable.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by NextBuhari: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2019
topaz321:
Exactly!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2019
MizzD:
Jeff doesn’t like igbo boys? Igbo girls nko? cheesy

How you people manage to introduce tribalism into everything is unbelievable.

I’m kinda missing Jeff already. We need a miracle tonight!!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
look at it this way. The viewers’ choice of favs this season are quite enigmatic and puzzled.. many of the HMs with the real contents and talents are not among the top favs. Maybe except Frodd, and Frodd’s fanbase is only increasing because people were quick to realize that he’s just getting the Michael Jackson treatment unnecessarily. Although, you’re still right ooo. I still don’t know why Thelma is out and Esther is still in.

The viewers have the power to determine the winner. But what about those who are not viewers favourites that are still in the house simply because they don't get nominated?

The last time the weaklings got evicted was when all HMs were put up for eviction. I can easily predict that Tacha,Seyi,Omatshola,Mike,l Mercy frodd or Ike will be up for eviction next week .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2019
topaz321:

The viewers have the power to determine the winner. But what about those who are not viewers favourites that are still in the house simply because they don't get nominated?

The last time the weaklings got evicted was when all HMs were put up for eviction. I can easily predict that Tacha,Seyi,Omatshola,Mike,l Mercy frodd or Ike will be up for eviction next week .

which is why I said you’re still right. Another issue is this tension brewing between the top guys... its just crazy mehn!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Vyolet:

He has not broken any rule with this, has he?

Did you watch the scene? I'm sure you didn't because if you did you wouldn't be defending Frodd's actions, especially given the fact that you are a woman.

Frodd was literally standing in front of the door and pushing Venita back as she tried to make her exist, demanding that she slept on his bed. He was actually exercising force and it wasn't like he was playing with her. He was being very serious. I was actually shocked. I was even expecting the security team to intervene.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
I’m kinda missing Jeff already. We need a miracle tonight!!!!!

Lol. Jeff go dey alright. I just really pray that Omatshola stays.

Cant afford to lose them both in one night. cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2019
MizzD:

Lol. Jeff go dey alright. I just really pray that Omatshola stays.

Cant afford to lose them both in one night. cry
choose one to leave, Omashola, Tacha or Mike? Cos they must evict two housemates today oo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2019
XML33:

Did you watch the scene? I'm sure you didn't because if you did you wouldn't be defending Frodd's actions, especially given the fact that you are a woman.

Frodd was literally standing in front of the door and pushing Venita back as she tried to make her exist, demanding that she slept on his bed. He was actually exercising force and it wasn't like he was playing with her. He was being very serious. I was actually shocked. I was even expecting the security team to intervene.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
choose one to leave, Omashola, Tacha or Mike? Cos they must evict two housemates today oo

Because Frood isn’t up abi.

Biggie will evict just one

Butiiiii if two, my preference is in the order you listed them cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
which is why I said you’re still right. Another issue is this tension brewing between the top guys... its just crazy mehn!!

You are right. I suggest the new guys target those weakling for nomination to boost their chance of progressing in the show.
Again I think the organizer should come up with another twist to eliminate this anomaly. (Something is not right about the show For now)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2019
MizzD:

Ikegang is still where I primarily belong o. Just so you don’t twist it. I stan for Frodd because the dude just has too much in him. And the hatred, triggered by those who feel threatened is bursting my brain..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2019
The show is centered around some few housemates for entertainment n drama while others give nothing. If care is not taken, these lively HMs will be evicted while we'll all be left with the rest. (Just because they don't get nominated)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2019
topaz321:

You are right. I suggest the new guys target those weakling for nomination to boost their chance of progressing in the show.
Again I think the organizer should come up with another twist to eliminate this anomaly. (Something is not right about the show For now)
they should fake evict Tacha and Frodd for like 2 weeks ( ofcourse and put them in separate rooms oo). Since two of them carry the bulk of the daily news.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oyoirabor: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2019
dhdeue:
House girl Nnamdul Kanu. I am a wealthy young man, my family are living good also. I am not ugly and poverty-ridden as you look, no one in my family look that wretched. Go find somtin chop first.

To all of u wey dey hate Seyi, una go hate tire, the guy go tay for house no be small, and your hate will not remove Awo's name from the history.

Live with it.

Rich people don't brag about being rich ..cos they know already
But people like you......SMH
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2019
MizzD:

Poor you then .
The one topping your order is actually the third position and most likely to be evicted . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:

Poor you then .
The one topping your order is actually the third position and most likely to be evicted . grin
you wan give the guy hypertension?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
they should fake evict Tacha and Frodd for like 2 weeks ( ofcourse and put them in separate rooms oo). Since two of them carry the bulk of the daily news.

This move would look more like cliche and predictable if they employ such strategy. I only thing that will work is if the new housemates are influenced by ebuka today to nominate those who don't get nominated.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2019
dhdeue:
House girl Nnamdul Kanu. I am a wealthy young man, my family are living good also. I am not ugly and poverty-ridden as you look, no one in my family look that wretched. Go find somtin chop first.

To all of u wey dey hate Seyi, una go hate tire, the guy go tay for house no be small, and your hate will not remove Awo's name from the history.

Live with it.
I don't understand why people can't drag Seyi without including his late grandfather .
Awolowo had many kids and battalion grand kids .
Like , let the man rest in peace .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by veekid(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Y'all Think Biggie and whoever the organisers are would evict the heavyweights in this game and leave the boring ones? Incase need to be reminded, the aim behind this show is nothing but to make MONEY? Let me ask you ...who will vote for Diane, gedoni and the other borites if they eventually made it to top 5? If Biggie still want to make money on this, which I'm sure he wanted. He should turn around the table or else

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:

I don't understand why people can't drag Seyi without including his late grandfather .
Awolowo had many kids and battalion grand kids .
Like , let the man rest in peace .
would Seyi’s way of life let him??

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Fkhalifa:

Trascha is just too bitter and trashy, I wonder what her voters sees in her, I'll rather date/ marry Khafi who look a beautiful heart than one rubbish big yansh and brezz..

If I were Frodd, I would have riled tacha up to get her disqualified, I'll provoke the physical fight from her, which she's likely to respond with a hit or push like she did with Mike, any small touch,push or slap,I'll fall like Neymar, don't they see Diego Costa and luiz?...I mean act to the camera and big brother will check var for you.

Your first comment of the week and you are already hating on Tacha. You are even praying that she gets disqualified. On a sunday of all days when you should be radiating love and peace, instead you are radiating hatred and bitterness.

Please tune in to the live eviction show today and watch Tacha shame you and your fellow haters by topping the voting results for the third time in row.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2019
topaz321:

This move would look more like cliche and predictable if they employ such strategy. I only thing that will work is if the new housemates are influenced by ebuka today to nominate those who don't get nominated.
hmm. Nice point tho!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
you wan give the guy hypertension?
The earlier you make peace with it that Mike is there for 99 days and he's winning the money , the better for all of you . grin

You think NIGERIA will vote a mannerless and shameless female like Tacha to win?

The unstable Mercy that keeps disgracing her family every Saturday night .

The two wimps Ike and Frodd (that everyone walks over )

The old uncouth and annoying grandpa - omoshola?

I pity you all . grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2019
MrJaay:

Welcome to team IKE

Munzy14...bring the membership form abeg cheesy

Good morning lovely people kiss kiss
on our way...

What is his name... let me create a new page for new members... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:

The earlier you make peace with it that Mike is there for 99 days and he's winning the money , the better for all of you . grin

You think NIGERIA will vote a mannerless and shameless female like Tacha to win?

The unstable Mercy that keeps disgracing her family every Saturday night .

The two wimps Ike and Frodd (that everyone walks over )

The old uncouth and annoying grandpa - omoshola?

I pity you all . grin
all these hymns you’re singing are inconsequential. Ike and Frodd will be in the finale. And Ike is winning the 60m. If only you could do anything about it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2225) (2226) (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread