Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5021235 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So BBN would be trash if a thief/self acclaimed gangsta and a Stripper in a Lekki club ended up not winning?

You are one of the reasons why Nigeria will never have sensible and bright minds
you can’t change Ike’s destiny. Your hatred will only bring you hunger!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2019
The day is here.

Mike is going nowhere.

If biggie likes, let him evict 3 people. We still stand gidigba.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2019
stunning4real:
I always say it believe whatever you read on this session at your own peril. So many lies flying up and down here
Very true, though I know the people that are fairly good
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2019
Thank God it wasn't Frodd and Tacha that biggie sent to the secret room. Frodd would have raped my Tacha like he wanted to rape Venita yesterday.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2019
MizzD:
Jeff doesn’t like the igbo boys in the house? The Igbo girls nko? cheesy

How you people manage to introduce tribalism into everything is unbelievable.

It's unbelievable really. Since Friday, Jeff and Frodd has been really close that you'll never believe they had a misunderstanding earlier on. Jeff has no issues in particular with any tribe. That's an absurd thing to spew.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2019
XML33:
Thank God it wasn't Frodd and Tacha that biggie sent to the secret room. Frodd would have raped my Tacha like he wanted to rape Venita yesterday.
It's this supposed to be a joke or what, Rape kwa shocked

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Yakahot:
The day is here.

Mike is going nowhere.

If biggie likes, let him evict 3 people. We still stand gidigba.
may he evict 3 as you have said, Amen!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Yakahot:
The day is here. Mike is going nowhere. If biggie likes, let him evict 3 people. We stand gidigba.

Lol. Tacha is topping. So if biggie evicts 3 people Mike will surely bounce.

Idikwa okay?

Better pray biggie evicts just one person.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2019
styrese:
a very lame joke.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Mike for the money
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
a very lame joke.
Ooh OK, these people and lies
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

It's unbelievable really. Since Friday, Jeff and Frodd has been really close that you'll never believe they had a misunderstanding earlier on. Jeff has no issues in particular with any tribe. That's an absurd thing to spew.
he doesn’t know that they’ve put him on cruise. They’re busy jotting things down, and taking them.............. away
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2019
XML33:

Did you watch the scene? I'm sure you didn't because if you did you wouldn't be defending Frodd's actions, especially given the fact that you are a woman.

Frodd was literally standing in front of the door and pushing Venita back as she tried to make her exist, demanding that she slept on his bed. He was actually exercising force and it wasn't like he was playing with her. He was being very serious. I was actually shocked. I was even expecting the security team to intervene.

People say the devil is the father of lies, but even the devil would be ashamed at the disgraceful attempt you just put up in cooking up these lies. Pushed her back? As in used his arms to push Venita back? You're probably watching BB Zanzibar.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

People say the devil is the father of lies, but even the devil will be ashamed at disgraceful attempt you just put up in cooking up this lies. Pushed her back? As used his arms to push Venita back? You're probably watching BB Zanzibar.
he’s watching BB bold 3 smartphone commercial. Dude is soo dense
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2019
XML33:

You are a perfect example of how partisanship can make a joke out of a person.

To the extent that a chavaunist like you, who used to speak against all forms of female manipulation, can accuse a young man of attempted rape. Na real wa!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

To the extent that a chavaunist like you, who used to speak against all forms of female manipulation, can accuse a young man of attempted rape. Na real wa!!
he’s a learner, and he’ll eventually learn.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2019
styrese:

Frodd wanted Venita to sleep with him in the HOH room. Venita refused and was about to leave. Frodd stood in front of the door and pushed her back. She insisted that she wanted to leave but Frood urged her to stay. She remained adamant and tried to reach the door but Frodd shoved her backwards. A look of fear came on Venita's face. She was genuinely scared. She seemed like she was about to scream for other housemates or Ninjas to come to her rescue. It was when Frodd noticed that she was about to scream that he allowed her to go.

I have never seen anything like this is in the history of BBNaija. It was like I was watching a rape scene unfold right before my very eyes.

Frodd has lost all the respect I had for him.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2019
XML33:

Frodd wanted Venita to sleep with him in the HOH room. Venita refused and was about to leave. Frodd stood in front of the door and pushed her back. She insisted that she wanted to leave but Frood urged her to stay. She remained adamant and tried to reach the door but Frodd shoved her backwards, toward the bed. A look of fear came on Venita's face. I have never seen that look before. She was genuinely scared. She was about to scream for other housemates or Ninjas to come to her rescue. It was when Frodd noticed that she was about to scream that he allowed he to go.

I swear I have never seen anything like this is in the history of BBNaija. It was like I was watching a rape scene unfold right before my very eyes.

the joke is in the last line. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Ike never even win any challenge, nothing.. Without Mercy, dude is dull.
keep watching big brother Anambra..

Without Mercy ke... Mercy that is even dulling him like mad because he has grown feelings for her...

Ike is even complaining to diane, that mercy is feeling relaxed and and has forgotten its a competition...

didn't u see when diane was advising Mercy yesterday morning?.

Mercy is affecting Ike's game... Most of her highlights are with Ike.. And she knows the guy is a hot cake for the ladies...

he choose coin over her and she started crying and ran to diary room.... lol

Ike is her game, and if IKe reject am, all game will shatter... No guy will tolerate her excesses especially at Saturday party where she do anything possible to trend.

Who will is it frodd, omashola just tell us?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
you can’t change Ike’s destiny. Your hatred will only bring you hunger!

I am not even hateful of the open mouthed spit drooling Ike. Why should i be? So far he is the one being very instrumental to his own downfall. A so called Gangsta who cannot see that Mercy is using him to extend her game. She does crazy things with other HMs right in his presence but never comes close to doing same with him. He has now started taking orders from her and still claims gangsta.

I am typing this while myself and my sweetheart are about to eat the below in our hotel room. So i am not the hungry kind which you reflect.

The one with steak is mine wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 10:38am On Aug 04, 2019
XML33:
your comments are irritating

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Munzy14:

keep watching big brother Anambra..

Without Mercy ke... Mercy that is even dulling him like mad because he has grown feelings for her...

Ike is even complaining to diane, that mercy is feeling relaxed and and has forgotten its a competition...

didn't u see when diane was advising Mercy yesterday morning?.

Mercy is affecting Ike's game... Most of her highlights are with Ike.. And she knows the guy is a hot cake for the ladies...

he choose coin over her and she started crying and ran to diary room.... lol

Ike is her game, and if IKe reject am, all game will shatter... No guy will tolerate her excesses especially at Saturday party where she do anything possible to trend.

Who will is it frodd, omashola just tell us?

Noted
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am not even hateful of the open mouthed spit drooling Ike. Why should i be? So far he is the one being very instrumental to his own downfall. A so called Gangsta who cannot see that Mercy is using him to extend her game. She does crazy things with other HMs right in his presence but never comes close to doing same with him. He has now started taking orders from her and still claims gangsta.

I am typing this while myself and my sweetheart are about to eat the below in our hotel room. So i am not the hungry kind which you reflect.

The one with steak is mine wink
lion king!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2019
stunning4real:
I always say it believe whatever you read on this session at your own peril. So many lies flying up and down here

There are people whose updates I believe whether I'm watching or not. Ibkayee_ and MizzD tops that chart. Dominique_ and Mambi_ are another unbiased updater the few times they do. Very few can be unbiased in their updates as well, but these few readily comes to my mind presently.

A lot of lies are being written about these HMs, that's why I don't really believe a lot of updates especially from monikers I don't trust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

I'll ask you one simple question.

Did you watch the scene? If you didn't then you have no right to tell me my accusations were wrong.

The partisan is Beorn1 who is conveniently leaving out details of the scene that would dent his favorite housemate's reputation.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
lion king!!

whatever

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by flowx(m): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Noted

You no dey go Church?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

whatever
Ike for the money. It’s a good thing you can’t say anything more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2019
XML33:

Frodd wanted Venita to sleep with him in the HOH room. Venita refused and was about to leave. Frodd stood in front of the door and pushed her back. She insisted that she wanted to leave but Frood urged her to stay. She remained adamant and tried to reach the door but Frodd shoved her backwards, toward the bed. A look of fear came on Venita's face. I have never seen that look before. She was genuinely scared. She was about to scream for other housemates or Ninjas to come to her rescue. It was when Frodd noticed that she was about to scream that he allowed he to go.

I swear I have never seen anything like this is in the history of BBNaija. It was like I was watching a rape scene unfold right before my very eyes.

Hmmm na wao, but I would like to see a footage of this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
Ike for the money. It’s a good thing you can’t say anything more.

When he ends up not winning would be all i would have needed to say to you practically being shown to you so don't sweat it when i choose not to respond to your infantile sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
he doesn’t know that they’ve put him on cruise. They’re busy jotting things down, and taking them.............. away

Correct guy. When they execute this speech, it makes me smile all the time. If Jeff wasn't going, I forsee him and Frodd being really good buddies.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

This is nothing but lies from the pit of hell borne out from a place of hatred, bitterness and envy. All you described has no semblance of rape at all. Everything you imagined was nothing but the figment of your delusional imagination.

I'm glad I stayed up to watch that scene because I knew hate-filled creatures like you will change the narrative. For those that didn't watch, here's what happened.

Shortly after Enkay retired to her bed, Frodd and Venita were discussing and along the line Venita revealed to Frodd that she's given his bed space to Enkay. Frodd asked her if she's serious thrice and then told her if she was, he'd loose his cool. Venita said she is serious and what's special about that bed space, to which Frodd replied that the bed meant a lot to him because of its proximity to the window which allows him to place the pictures of his mother and sister there, so he'd look at them at nights before sleeping. That his mom means a lot to him. That she'd have asked him first before doing that. Venita told him that Enkay is her best friend and paddy and she wanted her to be close to her. Frodd told her that he wants his bed space back. That the only reason he's in the HoH room was coz he's the HoH room and can't wait to go back to his bed space when his reign ends on Monday.

He asked her again if she was kidding and she said no, and Frodd told her to give him his jacket. He wasn't being serious but Venita sha pulled it off and told him she's wants to go and sleep. As she made her way to the door, Frodd laughed and then blocked the door without even touching her. He told her to be serious and tell him if she indeed gave up his bed space without consulting him. She said yes but it's not a big deal, that when he comes back, she'll tell Enkay to relocate. Then Frodd told her he's just pulling her legs and she can have the jacket back but Venita blatantly refused. Frodd then excused her and she left the room. Frodd then said his rosary and laid down. That's it.

I really pity those not watching this show because a lot of lies and false accusations are being dumped on the HMs by bitter elements like the type of this Roman numerals guy. Same way Frodd was accused of insulting Awolowo which turned out to a stupid lie. Please, please, and please, not all update are facts. Most if not all updates from this Roman numerals guy and his ilk, are outright lies meant to slander a HM that doesn't lick Tacha's ass. Y'all are warned.

Guy you deh try for your Updates no be small, those Frodd haters go choke on their lies and inbuilt hatered soonest!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.