Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,548 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5027697 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

I was battling sleep when that scene came on. Something gnawed at my heart to open my eyes and watch that scene before I sleep, and I'm glad I did because I knew a hater would twist the truth.
The contention here is Frodd didnt touch her while the other fella said he did

We await the Video then, to know who is actually telling lies

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by duduade: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2019
makydebbie:
Guys see something. grin

Daft people

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2019
oshe11:
We await the Video then, to know who is actually telling lies
exactly. kinda tired of the back n forth undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2019
If Tacha had done half of the trashy/slutty behaviour of Mercy she would would have been called unprintable name. even without any sex, slutty scandal in the house people still call are names.

It is obvious Mercy is a stripper from the way she dances, rocking every guy seductively even when she claims she is with Ike...tormenting the poor guy...why no one calls her out for it.(they even blame Ike instead; saying he is too jealous) how many of her fans would take their girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband to club and watch them dance like that with random people?

After the party yesterday at the poolside...Mercy, opened her bare bumbum for the camera, in presence of other housemates....imagine if it was Tacha that did that?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2019
At the end of the day, Pride comes before a fall.

You went into the house bragging up and down that you are this and that, yet you were waiting for Biggie to buy you clothes.

The so called sponsors couldn't buy u clothes before entering the house. Even Bra you cannot buy.

Shame!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2019
makydebbie:
Guys see something. grin

The one she was given yesterday, she refused to wear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2019
ammyluv2002:

I knew it! I feel for her sha, but like someone rightly said, she doesn't borrow clothes or wigs like the other HMs. It's really cool!

Yea I think she's aware she'll spoil her brand by begging. I feel for her too. embarassed The insults Jizoz. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Richardonald(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2019
I am frodd fans but dat guy no get sense... rushing venita, the same thing he did with Esther and that why Esther hate him.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

This is nothing but lies from the pit of hell borne out from a place of hatred, bitterness and envy. All you described has no semblance of rape at all. Everything you imagined was nothing but the figment of your delusional imagination.

I'm glad I stayed up to watch that scene because I knew hate-filled creatures like you will change the narrative. For those that didn't watch, here's what happened.

Shortly after Enkay retired to her bed, Frodd and Venita were discussing and along the line Venita revealed to Frodd that she's given his bed space to Enkay. Frodd asked her if she's serious thrice and then told her if she was, he'd loose his cool. Venita said she is serious and what's special about that bed space, to which Frodd replied that the bed meant a lot to him because of its proximity to the window which allows him to place the pictures of his mother and sister there, so he'd look at them at nights before sleeping. That his mom means a lot to him. That she'd have asked him first before doing that. Venita told him that Enkay is her best friend and paddy and she wanted her to be close to her. Frodd told her that he wants his bed space back. That the only reason he's in the HoH room was coz he's the HoH room and can't wait to go back to his bed space when his reign ends on Monday.

He asked her again if she was kidding and she said no, and Frodd told her to give him his jacket. He wasn't being serious but Venita sha pulled it off and told him she's wants to go and sleep. As she made her way to the door, Frodd laughed and then blocked the door without even touching her. He told her to be serious and tell him if she indeed gave up his bed space without consulting him. She said yes but it's not a big deal, that when he comes back, she'll tell Enkay to relocate. Then Frodd told her he's just pulling her legs and she can have the jacket back but Venita blatantly refused. Frodd then excused her and she left the room. Frodd then said his rosary and laid down. That's it.

I really pity those not watching this show because a lot of lies and false accusations are being dumped on the HMs by bitter elements like the type of this Roman numerals guy. Same way Frodd was accused of insulting Awolowo which turned out to a stupid lie. Please, please, and please, not all update are facts. Most if not all updates from this Roman numerals guy and his ilk, are outright lies meant to slander a HM that doesn't lick Tacha's ass. Y'all are warned.

What I said few days ago coming to pass... grin grin grin

Una go wail tire. grin

When it was for Mike, y'all were enjoying it, it's Frodd turn now.

Who knows who is next? grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stunning4real: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2019
bashtee09:
you people should come and carry your mercy ooo
the butt is nothing is it not the same thing we saw inside jacuzzi. We saw the same thing with everyone that has entered that jacuzzi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2019
genius43:

The one she was given yesterday, she refused to wear.
I didn't see what she was given yesterday, did anyone see it?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2019
safarigirl:
Ike apologising to Seyi, proves again that cancerians are a bunch of emotional fuckers. A Taurean would rather choke than apologize.

Frodd no go apologize, e sure me die.

My husband is a Taurus and hardly ever apologizes too, how hard is it to say "I'm sorry" biko?

Frodd and Tacha are both Capricorns and almost polar opposites. These star signs doesn't always align with a person's personality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2019
makydebbie:

Yea I think she's aware she'll spoil her brand by begging. I feel for her too. embarassed The insults Jizoz. lipsrsealed
That's what the person that prepared the charm told her.

If she asks them to lend her and return it , her luck will go with the person she returned the whatever to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Jaruma doesn't have sense. cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Jaruma charms turned the only prayer warrior we had in the house to a sex addict.

Who can defeat this power of evil.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2019
The game might just be reset tonight.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 11:27am On Aug 04, 2019
Mercy is who she is. She never pretended to be anyone else but herself. You are free to love/hate her.

As for that other one, She claims to be a celeb, a millonaire yet she can't even buy bra. It's obvious she doesn't have, which isn't a bad thing except for the unnecessary pressure she put on herself.

Everyone knows who she is,with davido's logo in between her boobs, her nudes all over the internet and the work she dey do yet she is trying so hard to convince the viewers that she is a home girl and a good girlfriend.

Moral Lesson:- Stay true to yourself so even if you no win, e no go pain you.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2019
makydebbie:
Someone is giving Tacha 30 set of Victoria secret panties too. grin

Lol.

Mercy is a pacesetter afterall. She leads, tacha follows.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Omashola

Mike

Tacha

Jeff

These are the guys up for eviction this week, who will go home?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2019
makydebbie:
I didn't see what she was given yesterday, did anyone see it?

I saw it, Seyi made her to wear it yesterday night after the party. She was try to say it is not descent. Then Seyi pointed out to her that what she wore to the party was less decent than the dress Biggie gave her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Blainz:
If Tacha had done half of the trashy/slutty behaviour of Mercy she would would have been called unprintable name. even without any sex, slutty scandal in the house people still call are names.

It is obvious Mercy is a stripper from the way she dances, rocking every guy seductively even when she claims she is with Ike...tormenting the poor guy...why no one calls her out for it.(they even blame Ike instead; saying he is too jealous) how many of her fans would take their girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband to club and watch them dance like that with random people?

After the party yesterday at the poolside...Mercy, opened her bare bumbum for the camera, in presence of other housemates....imagine if it was Tacha that did that?

Okay oh...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2019
XML33:

Frodd didn't touch her? You are such a liar. You conveniently left out the part where Venita and Fodd were in an arm to arm tug as Venita was trying to leave the room and Frodd prevailed because he was stronger. You conveniently left out the part where Venita made several attempts to exit the HOH room but Frodd prevented her from reaching the door even when she stated clearly and seriously that she wanted to go to her room to sleep. You conveniently left out the part where Frodd repeatedly told Venita to sleep on his bed even after she had stated that she wasn't going to, and when the woman tried to leave Frodd obstructed her. And you are telling me this isn't a form of assualt? Don't you know that this is how rape begins?

If he just jokingly stood by the door like you said, why then did Venita take the issue serious? If Frodd wasn't acting serious then why did Venita look scared?

The biased person here is you and your fellow Frodd supporters most of whom didn't even watch the scene.

This your post is filled with so much lies that I'm not bothered to repeat myself anymore. But I'll counter the emboldened.

Venita never looked scared. She only looked scared in the BB Tanzania you're pulling your lies from. Hatred will make a hater see things that weren't there.

Venita was not happy with Frodd for telling her to give him his jacket back.

Venita was on Frodd's bed and gisting with him but immediately Frodd told her to give him his jacket back, she did and told Frodd she's leaving. Why didn't she get angry till that moment? Venita's grouse with Frodd wasn't even because Frodd insisted on having his bed space back, but Frodd asking her to give him his jacket.

I watched that scene from beginning to the end. I'll tell you the color of Venita clothes, the short she wore, Enkay discussions with them including when Frodd was telling Venita and Enkay about the HMs bringing up esther's name during the truth and dare again when they'd have all moved on from that past. I watched every single thing. So you can't tell me nothing!!

When you're filled with bile and hatred like the girl you stan, you resort to slandering HMs not friends with Tacha. I'm done with you. This shouldn't be an issue in the first place, your lies made it one.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Have the new guys been called to the diary to sinc they arrived?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2019
AfonjaPikin:
[b]

Okay oh...
LOL this pikin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Afam4eva:
Have the new guys been called to the diary to sinc they arrived?
No .
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2019
oshe11:

We await the Video then, to know who is actually tellings lies

Why am I not surprised at your support for rape accusations? You're indeed shameless.

Your bro was saying Venita was pushed, engaged in a tug of war with Frodd, screamed for ninjas to come and save her and you swallowed it all up like a zombie without a mind of its own. Tueh!!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2019
safarigirl:
Ike apologising to Seyi, proves again that cancerians are a bunch of emotional fuckers. A Taurean would rather choke than apologize.

Frodd no go apologize, e sure me die.

I'm a Cancerian. But I'll never ever apologise to you, unless I genuinely feel I've wronged you. Only problem is that I'm highly empathic.

I honestly do not feel all these apologies flying around in the house are genuine. They are mostly for self-preservation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2019
AfonjaPikin:

What I said few days ago coming to pass... grin grin grin

Una go wail tire. grin

When it was for Mike, y'all were enjoying it, it's Frodd turn now.

Who knows who is next? grin

I knew Mike's update from him was filled with innuendos and lies. I never believed it but it cracked me up. I saw it for what it was - a joke.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2019
]
genius43:

I saw it, Seyi made her to wear it yesterday night after the party. She was try to say it is not descent. Then Seyi pointed out to her that what she wore to the party was less decent than the dress Biggie gave her.

Oh okay then.
She try. grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stunning4real: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2019
creolehunt:

I'm a Cancerian. But I'll never ever apologise to you, unless I genuinely feel I've wronged you. Only problem is that I'm highly empathic.

I honestly do not feel all these apologies flying around in the house are genuine. They are mostly for self-preservation.
I feel same way.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

Stfu kiddo. Someone who committed suicide shouldn’t be discussed in my mentions

Even if he committed suicide, it is still more honorable than cowardice.

In the military, there are soldiers who prefer to commit suicide than fall into enemy hands. It is called Death before dishonor

Adolf Hitler did it. Many Japanese warriors known as Samurai did it.

It is more honorable than someone who abandoned his people in the middle of a war. Warriors don't see the qualms in taking their own lives. It is more honorable than falling into the hands of an enemy who could do as he pleased with one.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

Why am I not surprised at your support for rape accusations? You're indeed shameless.

Your bro was saying Venita was pushed, engaged in a tug of war with Frodd, screamed for ninjas to come and save her and you swallowed it all up like a zombie without a mind of its own. Tueh!!

Why being defensive?

Calm down, never supported the 2 of you because I didnt watch......

You should be smart enough to understand my post.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.