Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5005471 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yakahot:
If up till now you no know the work Mercy and Tacha dey do, you are on your own.

Wonder why some guys end up marrying runs girls and some girls marry guys that are gay without them knowing.
The signs are there but u keep brushing them off and making excuses.

I love my girl Mercy, defend and support your Tacha without bringing in the only similarity they could ever possibly have.

Pot shouldn't call a Kettle Black.

It's funny how u are supporting Mercy but bashing Tacha.

At least, I can point to Tacha's means of livelihood. I have been to her instagram page. I know her business page on Instagram where she sells stuff. I have also seen videos where she partially strips to advertise people's products. If u say she is an olosho, well, bring an evidence of her bleeping a man for money....lol

I agree that Mercy is a big girl oo. Now tell me, what does this Mercy actually do for a living? Can u post her business page here? or maybe post picture of her shop here. Mercy wears designers, did ass surgery with two million naira without any known source of income, yet Tacha is the one dragged and called olosho. Mercy claimed that she moved to Maitama and then to Lekki after her NYSC, not too long ago. From what I understand, her parents are not rich. So please, where does she work to afford living in these high brow areas?

Forget the bragging that Tacha does sometimes, I can actually see her hustle. From the clothes she wears, I can conclude that she is not there financially but at least, it correlates with what I expect her to be earning from her businesses. I can't say the same for Mercy grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Altrarecords:

Compared to tacha?

Bigger ass
Sexier figure
Better wears
Better shoes
Better hair
Bigger fanbase within and outside
The life of the party
The girl that other girls wants to associate with

Dude... She's pretty much the Beyonce of the house

Despite all these she's still very humble

She's bigger than tacha in every sense of the word BIG. Even your tacha never tries her nonsense around mercy
Lmao!! With that accent? She's Beyonce? Lol..
Pls dude modify, that comment.. Well, she might be IMO state Beyonce.

Bigger ass?that should have been the last thing, u should have used against tacha..
Anybody could save up to buy Mercy's ass..they've the Miami one, Lagos and soon Aba boys would start manufacturing theirs.
If your mercy was so good, why the risk of going under the knife? And still the ass looks like swollen over night fufu..that's insecurity...

Is it in terms of facial beauty?Even the devil agrees, mercy is not close to Tacha in that area.

Despite the bleaching, she looks like an anaemic patient.. Looking super pale..you then wonder why she spends hours trying to make up.. Trying to hide those dangerous looking bones on her face.

In terms of wardrobe and hairs. If tacha had the connect link mercy had, I'm sure she's gonna look and do better.

Fan base? Lol..buhahahahaha.. Biggie should have released last week's results, make una eye clear.

Mercy,just like Nina.. Playing naive and humble script, simply because they don't know how to express themselves properly..

If mercy had,her way I'm pretty sure she would have gone to for accent surgery..

Y'all should begin to contribute for your plastic rubber Queen.. She might be needing it..only her bleaching and silicon..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Undertaker001:
the combined cash used in purchasing her panties is more than the YEARLY profit of any garlic farmer in Nigeria
That must be you in the meme.you reek of garlic,seems your one of the new hands my p.a hired for my farm

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by phrezzz: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:

You mean Omoshola used tip to pass Jeff ? grin
u wan bet? lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
genius43:

The one she was given yesterday, she refused to wear.
u deh mind jaruma, she and tache I don't know who is fooling who....
Tacha that refused to put on clothes that are being sent... to them currently.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by phrezzz: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
iamJ:
ooooookkkurrr

Ninja in the house
I just might be cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Blainz:
If Tacha had done half of the trashy/slutty behaviour of Mercy she would would have been called unprintable name. even without any sex, slutty scandal in the house people still call are names.

It is obvious Mercy is a stripper from the way she dances, rocking every guy seductively even when she claims she is with Ike...tormenting the poor guy...why no one calls her out for it.(they even blame Ike instead; saying he is too jealous) how many of her fans would take their girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband to club and watch them dance like that with random people?

After the party yesterday at the poolside...Mercy, opened her bare bumbum for the camera, in presence of other housemates....imagine if it was Tacha that did that?

You know the difference between your Tacha and Mercy after all said and done?

Lambo has a likeable personality

Your Tacha is uncouth ....very rude and arrogant

So it isn't about nudity, both are guilty of it as you know

Both inside and outside the house

Please bring up another dirt on Mercy

Not that i am Mercy's fan

Justsaying

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

Lmao!! With that accent? She's Beyonce? Lol..
Pls dude modify, that comment.. Well, she might be IMO state Beyonce.

Bigger ass?that should have been the last thing, u should have used against tacha..
Anybody could save up to buy Mercy's ass..they've the Miami one, Lagos and soon Aba boys would start manufacturing theirs.
If your mercy was so good, why the risk of going under the knife? And still the ass looks like swollen over night fufu..that's insecurity...

Is it in terms of facial beauty?Even the devil agrees, mercy is not close to Tacha in that area.

Despite the bleaching, she looks like an anaemic patient.. Looking super pale..you then wonder why she spends hours trying to make up.. Trying to hide those dangerous looking bones on her face.

In terms of wardrobe and hairs. If tacha had the connect link mercy had, I'm sure she's gonna look and do better.

Fan base? Lol..buhahahahaha.. Biggie should have released last week's results, make una eye clear.

Mercy,just like Nina.. Playing naive and humble script, simply because they don't know how to express themselves properly..

If mercy had,her way I'm pretty sure she would have gone to for accent surgery..

Y'all should begin to contribute for your plastic rubber Queen.. She might be needing it..only her bleaching and silicon..
Mercy is far more inferior to nina even in IQ.the only exception which is happenstance is that nina fell easily unlike mercy because ike doesn't know the right bbuttons to press
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Blainz:

Yes on Instagram her way of marketing her products. you are so dumb to understand that online persona is usually different from real life. online is basically for the followers are the market.
Using yansh and boobi to sell her "products", abi? grin

I swear you be Premium mumu. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Altrarecords(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ekinematics:

Time I stop quoting/replying you. It's obvious your level of understanding is low. Even when you see example you take it as comparison. I only used popular people to make you understand, yet you fail to do so.

Spit..

The fact that you don't know why tacha and Bill gate is a bad example when trying to convince us why tachas clothes are inferior to Mercy's shows your iq is very low but I'll humour you.

Let me explain it in a way a new born will understand

Bill gate has no reason to show off because he's not into SHOWBIZ he's just a business man who became famous for being one of the richest men.

Tacha on the other hand LOVES to show off but what she's showing is INFERIOR to what mercy has to show thus the idea that tacha isn't showing off in itself is STUPID. And it became stupidity raised to power 2 by using Bill gates who isn't into showbiz as an example

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Munzy14:

u deh mind jaruma, she and tache I don't know who is fooling who....

Tacha that refused to put on clothes that are being sent... to them currently.

She should start gathering the money so she can give Tacha peradventure she doesn't will the cash prize.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
ba7man:
Using yansh and boobi to sell her "products", abi? grin

I swear you be Premium mumu. grin grin grin
chai! Savagery at its peak!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Frank65:

At least, I can point to Tacha's means of livelihood. I have been to her instagram page. I know her business page on Instagram where she sells stuff. I have also seen videos where she partially strips to advertise people's products. If u say she is an olosho, well, bring an evidence of her bleeping a man for money....lol

I agree that Mercy is a big girl oo. Now tell me, what does this Mercy actually do for a living? Can u post her business page here? or maybe post picture of her shop here. Mercy wears designers, did ass surgery with two million naira without any known source of income, yet Tacha is the one dragged and called olosho. Mercy claimed that she moved to Maitama and then to Lekki after her NYSC, not too long ago. From what I understand, her parents are not rich. So please, where does she work to afford living in these high brow areas?

Forget the bragging that Tacha does sometimes, I can actually see her hustle. From the clothes she wears, I can conclude that she is not there financially but at least, it correlates with what I expect her to be earning from her businesses. I can't say the same for Mercy grin
Gbam,gbagam.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ceejayMAX(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
styrese:
What pepper does Mike bring undecided
PEPPER FOR THE INTELLIGENT ONLY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
makydebbie:

Yea I think she's aware she'll spoil her brand by begging. I feel for her too. embarassed The insults Jizoz. lipsrsealed

That's the part people are overlooking. She can't borrow not that

She wouldn't want to..... grin

Not after the bragging and the star shitttt

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
ceejayMAX:
PEPPER FOR THE INTELLIGENT ONLY
Mc Oluomo pepper. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Dansuqi:

There's nothing sexy about mercy.apart from her cosmetic ass that she cant utilize,there's nothing special about her.she's as good looking as nkiru silvanus or mercy johnson while tacha is like omotola.
Tacha has a sweeter and lovelier voice,mercy voice and accent are fake and forced.she speaks like any village based girl not used to speaking english.
Tacha is a better cook,well feared and respected than mercy.she doesn't flirt or runs after men.
Mercy rolls with small,inferior and low class girls like thelma and questionable men like ike.tacha is on her own lane and prefers to roll with big boys like seyi
u are on point... TACHA's PRIDE their Fear!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Altrarecords:

When dancing there are alot of things you would let go of that you wouldn't normally allow. A girl can allow a guy grab her even without being in a relationship. I've done it several times in the club and at parties ffs

Plus it's not like mercy expected Omashola to slap her ass but mercy being who she is. Did you expect her to slap Omashola or something?

Now let Omashola try that on a normal day out of the blues and then you would see he's gonna get a different reaction.

blablablah.... answer the question,yes your girlfriend, cos if yes I go like know where you dey club. by the way it's not only omashola, every random guy. even the new guys had a feel of her silicon ass yesterday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
chai! Savagery at its peak!
The guy thinks everyone is on his mumu mental level here. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
ba7man:
The guy thinks everyone is on his mental level here. grin grin grin
you just dey give am back to back. No go cause am to hang hinself oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:

At least Ike does not need second hand beef to trend

He trends all by himself

By apologizing if he can escape Seyi's nominations and mind games

What is not wise about that?

Seyi is playing both spiritual and mental game

Ike knows this and have said it. Seyi is one enemy Ike does not need

Cos Seyi can goad him into disqualification, he has studied his fellow housemates

We all saw the way he tamed Tacha at the secret room and outside it that she even fights for him grin

Did you not see how he came to the garden, near Ike .....orbiting around him?

Even when he was told by ( can't recall who now) not to go outside

Ike is street smart. Even when Seyi wanted to snub him, Ike held his hands

To keep him there until he had apologized grin

And He apologized right in front of mercy and Frodd

That should tell you something.....

Lol

@Seyi playing a spiritual game

How ..Just how?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mike unpack those bags ...hebana

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
makydebbie:
Tacha didn't say she wants some, her fans thought it wise... grin
Because they saw Mercy's Victoria secret pant last night... grin

Mercy is cash loaded....

She is just setting herself lower for easy access to the 60ml.....

well they aren't competing though, tacha is below Mercy standard in the work they do.... lol

But tacha, with all the way she mentions money on Instagram, just deh fall hands inside bb house...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Alot of people are supporting Tacha and bashing Mercy and vice versa. Both ladies have two completely different personalities.

It's a shame you didn't really understand my post so let me explain. I am not bashing Mercy or Tacha for what they do and that was the essence of the post in the first place.

I said they are doing same thing. The fact that Mercy is a bigger girl doesn't make her more wayward or wild because someone else is doing 10 kobo parole.

You say Tacha is a hustler, not Mercy that sold fuel on the road, struggled to come to Lagos from the village and is where she is today. The fact Tacha posts what she does on IG doesn't make her more ambitious than Mercy.

All in All, Tacha is one person today and another tomorrow, She's ill-mannered, uncouth, proud and condescending. Those are just few of the things repelling about her.

It's more of her person not her hustle.

Frank65:

Forget the bragging that Tacha does sometimes, I can actually see her hustle. From the clothes she wears, I can conclude that she is not there financially but at least it correlates with what I expect her to be earning from her businesses. I can't say the same for Mercy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Altrarecords:

If this is what is supposed to make mercy a worse human being than tacha then you have zero points.

There's a big difference between a free spirited woman like mercy who dances with everyone (no strings attached) to the bitter woman who would insult you and your generations at the slightest provocation. Girls like tacha are the reason domestic violence exist

Mercy dancing with everyone does not mean she's opening pussy down for everyone to bang. I know a lot of girls crazy on the dance floor but if you mistake them for being an easy target to bed then you are in for a reality check

Heck even ike might not be able to have any sexual relationship with mercy till the show ends.

For the last time.. Dancing with everyone does not mean fucking everyone. Get that into your head
I wasn't expecting answers from you.

Getting ass slapped, like konga drums.

Smoking

Receiving dry humping.

Rocking almost all dick.s

For mercy= free spirited! Humility! Gangster way of life!

For Tacha=cheap dirty LovePeddler, desperate thot!..

Lol. I'm done with u...have a super day!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jackie is actually pretty... and I sense some chemistry between Mike and herself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
creolehunt:

I'm a Cancerian. But I'll never ever apologise to you, unless I genuinely feel I've wronged you. Only problem is that I'm highly empathic.

I honestly do not feel all these apologies flying around in the house are genuine. They are mostly for self-preservation.

Cancerians are true lovers

They can bend backwards for the people they love

They are empathic mostly and always want to reach out after a blow out

.......that's until they are truly over the person

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
phrezzz:
u wan bet? lol
Let's bet ...
If I'm wrong ,I deactivate my account .
If you're wrong , you deactivate yours .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yakahot:
Alot of people are supporting Tacha and bashing Mercy and vice versa. Both ladies have two completely different personalities.

It's a shame you didn't really understand my post so let me explain. I am not bashing Mercy or Tacha for what they do and that was the essence of the post in the first place.

I said they are doing same thing. The fact that Mercy is a bigger girl doesn't make her more way word or wild because someone else is doing 10 kobo parole.

You say Tacha is a hustler, not Mercy that sold fuel on the road, struggled to come to Lagos from the village and is where she is today. The fact Tacha posts what she does on IG doesn't make her more ambitious than Mercy.

All in All, Tacha is one person today and another tomorrow, She's ill-mannered, uncouth, proud and condescending. Those are just few of the things repelling about her.

It's more of her person not her hustle.

U have not answered my question. U are talking about Mercy selling Fuel on the road. Did she do ass surgery of 2 million naira from her proceeds of selling fuel on the road?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
MizzD:
Jeff lost in thoughts. Game over cry cry

Very sad to watch

He even took a deep breathe at a point and exhaled loudly

Chai sad

This game isn't for the faint hearted

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
I'm not happy seeing mike packing his loads, my heart is just doing gbim gbim gbim, chai.

feelgood let's assume two people are going home, is mike save?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
creolehunt:

I'm a Cancerian. But I'll never ever apologise to you, unless I genuinely feel I've wronged you. Only problem is that I'm highly empathic.

I honestly do not feel all these apologies flying around in the house are genuine. They are mostly for self-preservation.
The person I love the most in this world is actually a cancer.
One of the kindest , purest persons I know .

I always clash with leos.

I can't stand Geminis.

I'm always falling in lust with Scorpios .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2233) (2234) (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.