Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5005428 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

And you wonder, why Nigeria still remains the way it is!.
I'm perplexed at their level of Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oyoirabor: 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eeghe:

IKe said he is battling with darkness
And he doesn’t want to let it win with its constant pull
Do you know his bags are mostly unpacked cos he is sure he would be DQed from the game?
Did you watch when he told BB in the DR that he is grateful to him for letting him stay? (With the most heart melting vulnerability on his face?)
He started a relationship with God and is trying to live better, even with the pull of darkness
Last night? With how he flipped and apologized and I saw him praying later on?
I realised I had a real soul baring his heart to Africa on my screen
Now this is what I called naked reality

The part I saw him prayed later that night....touched my heart......that means his heart is in the right place, but he is battling with something he actually wants to totally do away with.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Fid Enkay just called Lupita thrash shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
livelymatilda:

Old mama, forget village people this post is the summary of why you have no love life. Morning, afternoon and night, you are always here spreading hatred.

No husband?
No children?
No cooking?
No lover?
No customer/market?
No kiss?
No sex?
No party to attend ?
No friends to visit?
No family to visit?
No outing?
No joy?

Nothing,just there like furniture ... Continue our able evening newspaper.. Las Las, you will be OK.
Enjoy.

Ah! shocked

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
oyoirabor:

The part I saw him prayed later that night....touched my heart......that means his heart is in the right place, but he is battling with something he actually wants to totally do away with.
did you hear the sound of his voice when he was riled up with the ice cream ish...wow...I was disturbed cos it sounded like a child who has been through a lot...think the guy has issues but I pray he finds peace....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eeghe:

IKe said he is battling with darkness
And he doesn’t want to let it win with its constant pull
Do you know his bags are mostly unpacked cos he is sure he would be DQed from the game?
Did you watch when he told BB in the DR that he is grateful to him for letting him stay? (With the most heart melting vulnerability on his face?)
He started a relationship with God and is trying to live better, even with the pull of darkness
Last night? With how he flipped and apologized and I saw him praying later on?
I realised I had a real soul baring his heart to Africa on my screen
Now this is what I called naked reality

For real ? shocked

I didn't see this bit

Chai.....my softie gangster sad

What a soul .....the way he shunned Frodd's advice and

mercy that came to coopt him into the battle with Seyi

And apologized eh.....right in their presence told me something

I like that he showed his anger, that he allowed darkness out and later light to triumph

I didn't watch the DS bit too and didn't know about his unpacked bag shocked

You seem to know more about this guy than I do grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
oshe11:
50 people comes for Tacha and call her all kind of names

Nairalanders: cheesy

Only Steph replies in kind

Nairalanders: Gosh U are uncouth, u hate Mercy, etc

Me; Hypocrites

We all know you support Tasha. But somehow you do not want to identify with her publicly. Brother, are you ashamed of Tasha? Is it that you concede that there is a problem with her makeup?

You remind me of those lousy friends we have. We love them, but because we know they are not worthy of interaction or association, we wisely distance ourselves from them in public, but love them in private.

Continue.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rossycee:

Was she dared to do that or what?

Impulsively

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:

Very sad to watch

He even took a deep breathe at a point and exhaled loudly

Chai sad

This game isn't for the faint hearted

I even started crying last night when he was eating beans and yam
They made a comment here and I lost it
I am glad I missed this scene that you guys posted
I will be a wreck this night for sure
Hey Sis
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
All of a Sudden, Ike has Issues and thats why he acted like a Mad Man but its Tacha, Mike, Oma, Frodd, and the rest that doesnt have their own issues ba?

Its Okay!!?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Stephlena:

Nwannem..but why do they drag tacha with all sorts of words and all expect their faves to be pampered with kind words?

For a moment just imagine, the type of insults on this thread if it was tacha's ass that omashola knacked like a talking drum!..

Apart from her few crazy hostile moments,that girl is literally doing nothing in that house..but they still drag.

It is because Tasha was arrogant and rude when she arrived .You know what they say about first impression.If mercy was a stripper and twerked like Tasha did she would have been treated the same way,except if she was properly behaved.people do not really tend to forgive and forget,they are generally judgmental when it comes to percieved morals.If Mercy have sex wih Ike tomorrow,she will loose a lot of fans.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
Threebear:

The person I love the most in this world is actually a cancer.
One of the kindest , purest persons I know .

I always clash with leos.

I can't stand Geminis.

I'm always falling in lust with Scorpios .

Not that this matters
I am a Leo
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eeghe:

Hey Sis

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
creolehunt:

We all know you support Tasha. But somehow you do not want to identify with her publicly. Brother, are you ashamed of Tasha? Is it that you concede that there is a problem with her makeup?

You remind me of those lousy friends we have. We love them, but because we know they are not worthy of interaction or association, we wisely distance ourselves from them in public, but love them in private.

Continue.

Omniknowest!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yale9:
Who and who is leaving today oooooo? Ghen ghen. Fellow Free Agents, drop your predictions. Mine is Mike and Jeff.

Everybody shining with Jeff
Oshey
!!!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
livelymatilda:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AssistantEbuka/status/1157934170347360256

It seems you don't really know Tacha.. Watch this video and you will confirm that intimidation from Mercy is the reason Tacha is acting cool in Biggie's house.

I thought this is a reality show.. Why is she being fake?

I started liking her
But, she still chases clout (I realised how rabid she is in that argument with Frodd)
She is not showing all of her- we know Mike has a wife, we know Venita has two children, why won’t Tacha talk about her child? Or is that picture on here a lie?
Reality show is not a talent show or a clubbing show

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eeghe:

You are being rather devious these days
shocked

Tacha effect undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DoubleeDee: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Beorn1:

Where is the dragging of family names, if I may ask? Seyi is always condescending, using his status to demand respect. So Frodd had to say it because he uses his family's background to oppress people. No dragging of family name. Be objective, bro/sis.
Did you actually post the highlighted? Are you kidding me?
Even though your defense of Frodd is heavily biased, you’ve made it a personal interest to look for anything to attack my comments on Frodd even if not directly related to Frodd. I don’t appreciate this at all. Can you show me anywhere in my posts on this issue yesterday where I was partisan or unfair to Frodd? I promised to cut Frodd some slack which I’ve maintained up till now. But your remark above is definitely pushing it way too far.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ceejayMAX(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
livelymatilda:

Old mama, forget village people this post is the summary of why you have no love life. Morning, afternoon and night, you are always here spreading hatred.

No husband?
No children?
No cooking?
No lover?
No customer/market?
No kiss?
No sex?
No party to attend ?
No friends to visit?
No family to visit?
No outing?
No joy?

Nothing,just there like furniture ... Continue our able evening newspaper.. Las Las, you will be OK.
Enjoy.
YOU HARSH OOO,SHUU
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DanielOc: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
livelymatilda:

No husband?
No children?
No cooking?
No lover?
No customer/market?
No kiss?
No sex?
No party to attend ?
No friends to visit?
No family to visit?
No outing?
No joy?

Nothing,just there like furniture ... Continue our able Evening newspaper .. Las Las, you will be OK.
Enjoy.

Nothing gives me joy to call a f.....tool other than the Bolded..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Once again Tacha has survived eviction, taking three men — two strong contenders and one furniture out of the house. #TeamMike how far na? You can always port to the winning team. Our invitation is always open.

These bastard housemates will not give themselves sense tomorrow, as usual they’ll put her up again. I thank God Jackye, Diane or Esther will fall into the mix; them go use Tacha dey comot all the weak links small small.

So when is Alex coming into the house, na second month things?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eeghe:

Hey Sis

I am glad you missed it too darl

He sat beside Mike who was shaving his hair

Hand on chin, lost in deep thought sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
livelymatilda:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AssistantEbuka/status/1157934170347360256

It seems you don't really know Tacha.. Watch this video and you will confirm that intimidation from Mercy is the reason Tacha is acting cool in Biggie's house.

I thought this is a reality show.. Why is she being fake?

Mumu, I dont have to watch the video I was still awake when this happened and it was the two-faced Sheyi that was goofing around her. I cringed when he nominated her. For the first time I gave the saying 'yorubas are two-faced a thought'
For damn sake he was not in a tight corner, there are several other housemates he could have nominated. He came out, sat beside her with a straight smiling face and continued their conversation. I fear human being.
To think that it was the same Tacha that took his fight up yesterday makes me like the girl more irrespective of people opinion about her Instagram whatever.
Mind you i'm full blooded Yoruba. Odua tókan tòkan

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eeghe:

Not that this matters
I am a Leo
tongue

For real ?

What's your date?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:

For real ? shocked
I didn't see this bit
Chai.....my softie gangster sad
What a soul .....the way he shunned Frodd's advice and
mercy that came to coopt him into the battle with Seyi
And apologized eh.....right in their presence told me something
I like that he showed his anger, that he allowed darkness out and later light to triumph
I didn't watch the DS bit too and didn't know about his unpacked bag shocked
You seem to know more about this guy than I do grin

Lol
Yeah they showed his finishing and making the sign of the cross
I have watched these housemates for 5 weeks
Almost non stop especially during the day
So I would know
Joblessness is bae cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Blainz:

Mumu, I dont have to watch the video I was still awake when this happened and it was the two-faced Sheyi that was goofing around her. I cringed when he nominated her. For the first time I gave the saying 'yorubas are two-faced a thought'
For damn sake he was not in a tight corner, there are several other housemates he could have nominated. He came out, sat beside her with a straight smiling face and continued their conversation. I fear human being.
To think that it was the same Tacha that took his fight up yesterday makes me like the girl more irrespective of people opinion about her Instagram whatever.
seyi might have developed feelings for her,that is why he nominated her
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Eeghe:

I started liking her
But, she still chases clout (I realised how rabid she is in that argument with Frodd)
She is not showing all of her- we know Mike has a wife, we know Venita has two children, why won’t Tacha talk about her child? Or is that picture on here a lie?
Reality show is not a talent show or a clubbing show
Lol...I laughed the other day when you said the tattoo on her chest is that of her child .I was just too busy to reply you that day.

Incase you don't know, that tattoo is Davido(musical artist). How can someone draw a tattoo of an artist who is almost your age just to seek attention?
That is part of the reasons you don't see her opening her chest anyhow in Biggie's house.
Another reason is that there is no snap chat filter to cover and hide stretched marks and whatever she always hide to deeceive her gullible fans.

My question is,.. Why is she acting fake when we all know who she is? This is the same person calling others fake. Same way she is bleaching but called Frodd a multicoloured human being.
Funny.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Geezeem:

For real ?
What's your date?

August 21

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Blainz:

I've always said Tacha's greatest fault is being too Loyal to a fault and she trusts easily......

But people are mistaking the Business Tacha for the real Tacha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
ba7man:
Using yansh and boobi to sell her "products", abi? grin

I swear you be Premium mumu. grin grin grin

You wey decent, wey no be mumu, how much dey your bank account?

Remind me how the Kardashians take become billionaires?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Blainz:

See wailing, just say you can't afford data to watch the video.. The content of that video is completely different from the nonsense you just typed..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
I tuned in whenJeff Gedoni,Ike,sir dee were talking about Nelsons 7years relationship,in which he caught his girlfriend with his friend on his bed having sex.I think Nelson saw them and walked out,instead of them to leave the house they continued thier sex.They were commending Nelson that he has a good heart.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.