Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986246 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tecks10:
All these people saying Tacha has been topping back to back should please take a chill pill. Tacha has been up for eviction 4 times now and Mike 3 times...it's no difference. And the both of them has topped each other with less than 1%. It's a great feat for both biko...it's not easy, it's not as if Mike hasn't been up severally too. And for those saying Ike and Mercy fans aided his topping today, keep on deceiving yourself. Mike is loved, forget all the bashing here on NL and you can't help but love him either.

He failed the first time by being 3rd with less than 1% ooo but now he's just topped. I admire his fans, they stopped bragging and got to work and that is very commendable... I pray they keep up with this pace though.

Tacha is a good person, but I don't won't either her or Mercy to win. It will send bad impression to teenage and young girls that you'll have to be indecent or use their body as a trademark to be popular or be a celebrity. I prefer Mike ,Seyi or any other person at all to win.

The bolded summarises my statement that action speaks louder than voice.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dansuqi:

I thought it toluwa.diane is complaining about others not doing the house chores

It means the same thing. Ti Oluwa= T'oluwa which means belongs to God

She didn't complain about chores generally. She and Esther complained how some of them will use toilet and mess it up and leave it like that for the next person to use. It was when Seyi showed them a jar of mayonnaise that has gotten spoilt that they started talking about the nonchalant habits of some housemates. Some of them will dip fork which they used in mixing sardine back into the jar of mayonnaise, that was how that particular one got spoilt. They didn't name names or accuse anybody of not doing chores.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

Have you not seen people that looks older /younger than their ages??

What is Seyi' s real age from your calculations

I even feel that he looks younger than most of the guys in that house
Its common.people like wizkid,grace amah will always look young no matter their age.the revelation from elo is a message that almost everyone in the house are lying about their age.jeff is over 40,mike over 35,mercy over 30,ike close to 30.only diane,sir dee and omashola are being honest.i can overlook ike and mike sha since those in the western world usually look older than their age

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
mbourie:

Frodd nah entertainer nah....His strongest adversaries in the house are Seyi and Tacha.....He would be up 4 eviction...... grin

Biko leave seyi out of it

He's not in any competition nor does he have any problems with frodd

Frodd's problems are tacha and Esther
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

actually it’s Tacha and Esther whose problems are Frodd.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Holarbemmy(f): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eyah depression is real o but am really feeling ur pain from here. smiley
You will always be in our prayer please don't give up on life yet okay
XML33:
I can't believe that on a Nigerian reality show, Nigerians are voting for someone that isn't even Nigerian and doesn't even live in Nigeria.

I can't believe Nigerians are wasting their money voting for someone that didn't even care about Nigeria until he realized that his career as an athlete was dead and decaying. He knew he didn't have the talent or youth to compete with the top high jumpers in the Great Britain team, and he knew that the Jamaican high jump team was already suffused with talent, something he didn't have, so he looked unto Nigeria, a place known by everyone in the entire Western world as a dumping ground for the mediocre and the rejected.

Mike has never given a fuçk about Nigeria prior to now. It's only now that his brand is heading into extinction that he decided to exploit our excessive obsession with anything foreign, for his selfish benefit.

And what is the main commodity of his brand anyway? Cigarettes. So after not caring about Nigeria for all of his life, and having never done any philanthropic work in Nigeria, he wants to come to Nigeria to market cigarettes to our youths and we are helping him fulfill this dangerous and inimical mission?

If Nigerians give this opportunist this price money, then we have proved ourselves to be the ignorant morons that most people in the Western world see us as.

Anyone can win this show, but not Mike. I'm not even saying you should vote for Tacha. Just vote anyone else that isn't Mike. Vote for Mercy, Vote for Frodd, Vote for Sirdee, Vote for Seyi, you can even Vote for Ike, but don't vote for Mike. He is an opportunist who doesn't really care about Nigeria and has never cared about Nigeria, and is only exploiting his biological attachment to Nigeria for selfish reasons.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Not necessarily... Genetics play a key role in one's appearance. A 20 year old can look 30 & vice-versa
Keeping fit too .
I'll be 25 this year but people think I'm a teenager .
I don't even feel like my day has begun unless I do some kind of exercise .
Exercise lengthens telomere, thereby delaying aging process .

One look at Elo and the percent of his body fat ,you can tell he's someone that takes really good care of himself .

All in all : genetics is important ; exercise is importanter .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
nadesh:
Today's nominations will be Gedoni, Mercy,Ike and Esther. But Biggie will flip the script.
Seyi complains too much. JESUS

Except dia is a twist, frodd's name should be on the list....the guy being find trouble being the HOH....lol.... grin I like what he brings to the show.....

Please biggie should flip the script bring in Esther and Jackye let's see something......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by COOL10(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
ceejayMAX:
GET YOURSELF A COLD SNIPER,YOU CAN THANK ME LATER

From where. His grave? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Temi231:

[This is one of the reason we have the leaders that are ruling us. I don't really understand the hype for Mike and I don't hate him either anyway but I can't vote for him.

I want a female winner this season. Either Mercy or Tacha. Although mercy doesn't have any bearing of what she want to use the money for Sha.

This is the actual reason we have the leaders ruling us. You want a female winner, you don't care if the winner has sense or not, you don't care if she is deserving of the money based on entertainment value. There could be four male contestants more deserving than she is, but because they don't have vagina, make dem no win.

That is how in Nigeria, leadership is gotten by way of ethnicity, not merit. Whether the candidate has sense or not is irrelevant, they don't even need manifesto, just show state of origin and you will have power.

If you want a female winner, then there was no need for any man to apply for the show. Dem for pack women come, make we dey watch lesbian relationships and catfights undecided

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tecks10:
All these people saying Tacha has been topping back to back should please take a chill pill. Tacha has been up for eviction 4 times now and Mike 3 times...it's no difference. And the both of them has topped each other with less than 1%. It's a great feat for both biko...it's not easy, it's not as if Mike hasn't been up severally too. And for those saying Ike and Mercy fans aided his topping today, keep on deceiving yourself. Mike is loved, forget all the bashing here on NL and you can't help but love him either.

He failed the first time by being 3rd with less than 1% ooo but now he's just topped. I admire his fans, they stopped bragging and got to work and that is very commendable... I pray they keep up with this pace though.

Tacha is a good person, but I don't won't either her or Mercy to win. It will send bad impression to teenage and young girls that you'll have to be indecent or use their body as a trademark to be popular or be a celebrity. I prefer Mike ,Seyi or any other person at all to win.
Bless your heart .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:
Whoever started calling Tacha, Trasha, kudos to you for creativity
Yea it's creativity because it's Tacha. Some people called Ike a thief d other day, you wrote epistles and defended him, insulted the people. You even said stealing and murder was acceptable in some societies.
You always defend Ike and insult anybody that bad-mouths him, but you are always spilling bile against Tacha and if her fans should defend her you will write epistles and insult the person, well aren't you a hypocrite ?
It's very glaring.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Richardonald:
strongest

mercy
tacha
mike
omashola
ike
seyi
frodd
sir dee
Diane
Kafhy
gedoni
jackye
Esther

based on what I found out.
not all this nairalanders ranting like they do vote.
actually it should be;
Strongest(Mercy,Mike, Tacha)
Stronger(Seyi,Omashola)
Strong(ike,frodd,sir dee)
Weak(Diane,kaffy)
Weaker(GedoniJackye)
Weakest(Esther)

Hit like if you agree grin ,Share 4 otherwise undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
mbourie:

Except dia is a twist, frodd's name should be on the list....the guy being find trouble being the HOH....lol.... grin I like what he brings to the show.....

Please biggie should flip the script bring in Esther and Jackye let's see something......
i forgot Frod but im thinking the new twist will be people with lowest BetNaija coins will be up for eviction.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by moufan: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
XML33:
I can't believe that on a Nigerian reality show, Nigerians are voting for someone that isn't even Nigerian and doesn't even live in Nigeria.

I can't believe Nigerians are wasting their money voting for someone that didn't even care about Nigeria until he realized that his career as an athlete was dead and decaying. He knew he didn't have the talent or youth to compete with the top high jumpers in the Great Britain team, and he knew that the Jamaican high jump team was already suffused with talent, something he didn't have, so he looked unto Nigeria, a place known by everyone in the entire Western world as a dumping ground for the mediocre and the rejected.

Mike has never given a fuçk about Nigeria prior to now. It's only now that his brand is heading into extinction that he decided to exploit our excessive obsession with anything foreign, for his selfish benefit.

And what is the main commodity of his brand anyway? Cigarettes. So after not caring about Nigeria for all of his life, and having never done any philanthropic work in Nigeria, he wants to come to Nigeria to market cigarettes to our youths and we are helping him fulfill this dangerous and inimical mission?

If Nigerians give this opportunist this price money, then we have proved ourselves to be the ignorant morons that most people in the Western world see us as.

Anyone can win this show, but not Mike. I'm not even saying you should vote for Tacha. Just vote anyone else that isn't Mike. Vote for Mercy, Vote for Frodd, Vote for Sirdee, Vote for Seyi, you can even Vote for Ike, but don't vote for Mike. He is an opportunist who doesn't really care about Nigeria and has never cared about Nigeria, and is only exploiting his biological attachment to Nigeria for selfish reasons.
and who the fucck are you to tell us who to vote for if you're not happy, sniper is readily available.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sambaby7640:
actually it should be;
Stronger(Seyi,Omashola,sir dee)
Strong(ike,frodd)
Weak(Diane,kaffy)
Weaker(GedoniJackye)
Weakest(Esther)

you only got the last three categories

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

Seyi is just forming Awolowo.....Man of the people....In his small mind, he kept the drinks he confiscated for everyone 2 share abi? Mtch who dey deceive who? In his miniature mind he got into the diary room and nominated 2 persons, but time came 4 him 2 use his VETO power he begin form Jesus of Bigbrother.....

Seyi and Tacha food preparation are for targeted housemates....Sir Dee, Mike, Khadoni, Esther.....Seyi true behaviour is unfolding day by day......let's cross our Fingers and watch Pseudo-type of Awolowo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:

This is the actual reason we have the leaders ruling us. You want a female winner, you don't care if the winner has sense or not, you don't care if she is deserving of the money based on entertainment value. There could be four male contestants more deserving than she is, but because they don't have vagina, make dem no win.

That is how in Nigeria, leadership is gotten by way of ethnicity, not merit. Whether the candidate has sense or not is irrelevant, they don't even need manifesto, just show state of origin and you will have power.

If you want a female winner, then there was no need for any man to apply for the show. Dem for pack women come, make we dey watch lesbian relationships and catfights undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:

Keeping fit too .

One look at Elo and the percent of his body fat ,you can tell he's someone that takes really good care of himself .

True, the benefits of exercise cannot be overemphasized but some people's old looks na follow come... U see that type? Exercise / workouts won't do much.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
seyi371:
Yea it's creativity because it's Tacha. Some people called Ike a thief d other day, you wrote epistles and defended him, insulted the people. You even said stealing and murder was acceptable in some societies.
You always defend Ike and insult anybody that bad-mouths him, and insult the person, but you are always spilling bile against Tacha and if her fans should defend her you will write epistles and insult the person, well aren't you a hypocrite ?
It's very glaring.
it is creative because Trasha sounds like Tacha.

If someone comes up with something sharp to attach to Ike, I'd give kudos to them. Nothing personal, take it easy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Sambaby7640:
actually it should be;
Stronger(Seyi,Omashola,sir dee)
Strong(ike,frodd)
Weak(Diane,kaffy)
Weaker(GedoniJackye)
Weakest(Esther)

You think sir dee is stronger than Ike or Fordd

You must be dreaming

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
mbourie:

Seyi is just forming Awolowo.....Man of the people....In his small mind, he kept the drinks he confiscated for everyone 2 share abi? Mtch who dey deceive who? In his miniature mind he got into the diary room and nominated 2 persons, but time came 4 him 2 use his VETO power he begin form Jesus of Bigbrother.....

Seyi and Tacha food preparation are for targeted housemates....Sir Dee, Mike, Khadoni, Esther.....Seyi true behaviour is unfolding day by day......let's cross our Fingers and watch Pseudo-type of Awolowo

Let us assume that you just made sense

What exactly,from your above statement

Proves that seyi is against frodd ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
sexybaby22:

Mike is obviously back to Nigeria cuz he wants to compete for the Olympics. He wants to have that title along with his wife. Anyone who competes whether you win or lose is recognised as an Olympian.
Mike doesn't even had interest in learning Yoruba. At least show some desire to learn parts of your culture.

Yesterday Ebuka asked him if he still thinks this is a family reunion and he said yes. Ebuka asked why so.

He said because being at the show is helping him to rediscover himself and reconnect to his roots. So how does that exclude him learning about his culture? Do you even think his Yoruba mother does not tell him about their culture?

Today while discussing with Jackye and khafi about relationships and marriage he spoke like a typical Nigerian when he said, marriage is not just about getting married to the individual, One needs to know that they are also getting married to the family so need to look deeply at the family before venturing in so there would be no regrets afterward.

Stop watching this show on twitter una no go gree

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Not necessarily... Genetics play a key role in one's appearance. A 20 year old can look 30 & vice-versa
True but it is still obvious many of them didn't declare their real age.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yale9:
actually it’s Tacha and Esther whose problems are Frodd.

We are saying the same thing na

The girls are out for frodd's blood

But God pass them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:

Keeping fit too .

thought U were a teenager,so at ur this old age ur this immature?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
XML33:

Ha ha ha ha see Bitterness. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mike is threatening the soul of your fav and her camp grin grin grin

Mike for the Mula baby.... Go and dieeeeeeee

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lauryn41:

Have you not seen people that looks older /younger than their ages??

What is Seyi' s real age from your calculations

I even feel that he looks younger than most of the guys in that house
Seyi 33-34.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sambaby7640: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Samueltemi337:
You think sir dee is stronger than Ike or Fordd

You must be dreaming
corrected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Vyolet:

True but it is still obvious many of them didn't declare their real age.
I wouldn't be surprised if some of them actually didn't declare their true age... This is Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Reussite:

Very annoying honestly because cash cows are up this time
ure very correct.this year big brother will end in controversy the ojoro is too obvious.bringing in HOUSEMATES half way does not make sense to me.thats not a twist it's gross unfairness and EBUKA's role is not helping the game.instead can't they have 2 houses like big brother AFRICA and evict from both houses then merge them together later in one house.that way everyone will be ok.not bringing in another set of people after 4 weeks that have been watching the HOUSEMATES before coming in to the house.even the secret room idea further spoilt the show.besides JOE said he is a Lebanese by blood,so what's he doing in big brother nigeria.too many questions begging for answers.this is the WORST BIG BROTHER NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Elo and Seyi are right .

The way models are treated vilipendly in Nigerian entertainment is heart wrenching .

These are kids between the ages of 18 to 23 hustling for pocket money or even school fees .

The females as always get it worse but the males are not left behind either.

That useless Mr Twitch that organizes Mr ideal has made it a point of duty to blackmail those young innocent boys and sodomize them .

He promises them lots of opportunities and fame but the only thing they get is his infected cock grin

He assigns them an agent who is equally as perverted as him .
These kids work like donkeys and earn like mice.
If you have any sibling or cousin that wants to go for that competition better advise them not to .

They'll end up wasting their money selling tickets to further enrich the pervert and they'll get absolutely nothing out of it.
He'll even introduce them to sodomy grin

I don't even need to talk about the females ... it's cliche already .
I'm just saying models should be accorded a lot more respect .
It's shameful how they're degraded .

That's why I laugh when you people think these ex big brother housemates are earning in millions .
Most of them work for free .
They need the resume to package .
Shey Alex is now calling out her debtors grin

More will be unravelled as the spotlight completely erodes them.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.