Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4939137 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The beard and his mature carriage is what makes him look older than his age. His age is what he says it is
He's so gorgeous kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:

You sound like you workout too cheesy

I'm already imagining your body naked
[img]https://media./images/d1c3ec6075a05290599b6d2e1d301d36/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Bunny19: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
mbourie:
Esther and Jackye games....Smile with you and socialize from Sunday till Monday evening just to escape nomination.....Biggie do the needful and twist today's nomination show.
Is Biggie on nairaland? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
CoIdplay:
Ba7man produce these two accounts. I told you that boy was a scammer posing as a girl but No. You wouldnt listen. Both fraudulent accounts have now been deactivated.

Cc
Chelseabmw
Dude get over this and move on.
That moniker was a young girl unaware how public forums work.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tetehjewels:

The beard and his mature carriage is what makes him look older than his age. His age is what he says it is
OK, but even in this old pic he still looks older than his age

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bunny19:

Lol.....Ebuka and Biggie can get to our thread via screenshots from Nairalanders.....u dont know the power of digital/social media and tech

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Pidginwhisper: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
river18:

if not that he’s from jand,I would not believe his age. He looks 35 minimum
All of us no go believe actually grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:

So you think Ceec is more successful than an international pilot ?
Because she dances in Delta advert and sells Cegar that no one asides her fanbase is buying ?

International pilot? Don't compare quack pilot with a lawyer.

CeeC is in three fucking adverts airing on your TV plus Darling NG, a brand she is working with, one of BBN sponsors.

Don't forget Cegar has sold 5k+ which is over 40million naira if the average outfit is 10k. grin grin grin

I don't Stan nonsense. Don't think I ship trash. I supported Tboss, CeeC and now Mercy. I can't wait for Mercy to dump Ike. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
HOH challenge
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Pidginwhisper: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
omamush:

Well he looks way older than his age, just imagine seyi and elo are older than Mike jeez
definitely, but that's definitely his real age.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bunny19:

Nairaland is actually bigger than what you think. So I say Yes that biggie may be viewing this thread

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
ObinnaT:

CeeC is in three fucking adverts airing on your TV plus Darling NG, a brand she is working with, one of BBN sponsors.

Don't forget Cegar has sold 5k+ which is over 40million naira if the average outfit is 10k. grin grin grin

I don't Stan nonsense. Don't think I ship trash. I supported Tboss, CeeC and now Mercy. I can't wait for Mercy to dump Ike. grin grin
The fact you think Ceec is worth over 40 million means I can't even argue with you .
Enjoy grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yakahot(f): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:

This is the actual reason we have the leaders ruling us. You want a female winner, you don't care if the winner has sense or not, you don't care if she is deserving of the money based on entertainment value. There could be four male contestants more deserving than she is, but because they don't have vagina, make dem no win.

That is how in Nigeria, leadership is gotten by way of ethnicity, not merit. Whether the candidate has sense or not is irrelevant, they don't even need manifesto, just show state of origin and you will have power.

If you want a female winner, then there was no need for any man to apply for the show. Dem for pack women come, make we dey watch lesbian relationships and catfights undecided
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CoIdplay: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
ba7man:
Dude get over this and move on.
That moniker was a young girl unaware how public forums work.
Oga what do you mean? How can someone who is genuine deactivate her account because people called her a scammer?
I am beginning to think you are behind those accounts.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:

The fact you think Ceec is worth over 40 million means I can't even argue with you .
Enjoy grin

Ceec 40million? Social media can hype some people Sha.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
I thought the new housemates are not allowed to participate in head of house games this week

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thorbar(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Abeg who won veto?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:

Enjoy grin

She is worth more. I said her cegar outfit. She is not worth less than 100m. Go figure. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
omamush:
I thought the new housemates are not allowed to participate in head of house games this week
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
thorbar:
Abeg who won veto?

No veto power challenge. HoH challenge currently ongoing. Housemates were asked to each pick numbers from a hat, they're to take the numbers to the arena.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:

So you think Ceec is more successful than an international pilot ?
Because she dances in Delta advert and sells Cegar that no one asides her fanbase is buying ?
Savagery of the highest order.take it easy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
I trust my guy Biggie to twist this HOH challenge so that none of the delawoods win it.

Biggie needs to make money and the delawoods have to bounce so they don't slip into the finals.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
XML33:
I trust my guy Biggie to twist this HOH challenge so that none of the delawoods win it.

Biggie needs to make money and the delawoods have to bounce so they don't slip into the finals.
very important

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by mbourie(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Temi231:

Nairaland is actually bigger than what you think. So I say Yes that biggie may be viewing this thread

You dey mind am ni? Fear God, Fear Nairaland.....It does not cost anyone anything to screenshot comments here and paste in on Ebuka's, bbnaija's Twitter handle....no big deal.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thorbar(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
dominique:

No veto power challenge. HoH challenge currently ongoing. Housemates were asked to each pick numbers from a hat, they're to take the numbers to the arena.
Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
ObinnaT:

She is worth more. I said her cegar outfit. She is not worth less than 100m. Go figure. smiley
This is very possible, She can be worth more than miracle as we speak.
A winner of this show can fall back to nothing in a year without a good investment or steady income to supplement.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dansuqi:

Its common.people like wizkid,grace amah will always look young no matter their age.the revelation from elo is a message that almost everyone in the house are lying about their age.jeff is over 40,mike over 35,mercy over 30,ike close to 30.only diane,sir dee and omashola are being honest.i can overlook ike and mike sha since those in the western world usually look older than their age
the other time that i said I don't believe TACHA'S age I was insulted and called "HEATER" just because I aired my opinion in an objective way.i even said nigerians have football age cos almost all my friends reduced their age by 5 YEARS so that it will help them in securing jobs during interviews.i also said if VENITA can be 32 with 2 kids then most of the ladies may be older.i know people that live abroad like mike khaffi and ike can't lie about their age cos they keep records and it's a serious offence to lie about your age.ive never lied about my age cos already I look 10 years or more younger and nobody has ever guess my age right.u can imagine a scenario where people call me by my name and then call my younger ones bros...sometimes it has its disadvantages.but some people look older than their age like TUOYO the youngest male housemate at 23 or may be he lied too.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
ObinnaT:

There's likely to be a quack lawyer than a quack pilot.pilots earn more by far than charge and bail lawyers.they even earn more than judges.pilots are in hot demand,lawyers are even too many.in terms of adverts and endorsement,nina and tobi are ahead.dont be deceived by her waka pass roles in cheap adverts

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
ObinnaT:

LOL

Even Ebuka with all his endorsements and jobs is not worth up to 100m. Stop throwing around figures anyhow, we are talking real money, not Bet9ja coins.

The Cegar that she sold up to 40m, she did not pay the tailors, designers, marketers, distributors, models and such abi? Na only CeeC sew cloth, design, come carry am on top her head go sell for Ojuelegba market, abi? She no get manager, or someone is managing her for free, that is why she will be worth 100m.

The delusion is strong with you grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Just give us Esther, Jackye, Gedoni and Khafi this week. They're too relaxed and it's because they've never been nominated, nominate them so they'll start to behave

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
boban007:
the other time that i said I don't believe TACHA'S age I was insulted and called "HEATER" just because I aired my opinion in an objective way.i even said nigerians have football age cos almost all my friends reduced their age by 5 YEARS so that it will help them in securing jobs during interviews.i also said if VENITA can be 32 with 2 kids then most of the ladies may be older.i know people that live abroad like mike khaffi and ike can't lie about their age cos they keep records and it's a serious offence to lie about your age.ive never lied about my age cos already I look 10 years or more younger and nobody has ever guess my age right.u can imagine a scenario where people call me by my name and then call my younger ones bros...sometimes it has its disadvantages.but some people look older than their age like TUOYO the youngest male housemate at 23 or may be he lied too.
Tacha and all the girls except esther and diane are above 30.jeff is over 40

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dblock89: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Someone can’t just come here to get updates anymore everywhere is argument front and back, naija abeg who do una?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.