Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986792 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Greenfox: 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
XML33:
I can't believe that on a Nigerian reality show, Nigerians are voting for someone that isn't even Nigerian and doesn't even live in Nigeria.

I can't believe Nigerians are wasting their money voting for someone that didn't even care about Nigeria until he realized that his career as an athlete was dead and decaying. He knew he didn't have the talent or youth to compete with the top high jumpers in the Great Britain team, and he knew that the Jamaican high jump team was already suffused with talent, something he didn't have, so he looked unto Nigeria, a place known by everyone in the entire Western world as a dumping ground for the mediocre and the rejected.

Mike has never given a fuçk about Nigeria prior to now. It's only now that his brand is heading into extinction that he decided to exploit our excessive obsession with anything foreign, for his selfish benefit.

And what is the main commodity of his brand anyway? Cigarettes. So after not caring about Nigeria for all of his life, and having never done any philanthropic work in Nigeria, he wants to come to Nigeria to market cigarettes to our youths and we are helping him fulfill this dangerous and inimical mission?

If Nigerians give this opportunist this price money, then we have proved ourselves to be the ignorant morons that most people in the Western world see us as.

Anyone can win this show, but not Mike. I'm not even saying you should vote for Tacha. Just vote anyone else that isn't Mike. Vote for Mercy, Vote for Frodd, Vote for Sirdee, Vote for Seyi, you can even Vote for Ike, but don't vote for Mike. He is an opportunist who doesn't really care about Nigeria and has never cared about Nigeria, and is only exploiting his biological attachment to Nigeria for selfish reasons.
Valid points i must say, but the producers in my opinion are the main twisters of this said voters results. Those dudes already knows Nigerians favorites hence they'll twist the scripts to suit who amongst the favorites to propel the brand bbnaija. To manipulate the results is the easiest twist for them cos fans are far carried away by thinking their votes count. angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
nadesh:
wehdone.
Mercy told Diane her plans for the money the day they both interviewed themselves. What she regrets most is dropping out of school.
She didn't drop out she said she deferred for bbn and will go back to complete her education
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Temi231:

Ohh!! I didn't know she's a drop out.
She deferred for bbn. She said she has one year left.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dblock89: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yale9:
Omashola, Sir Dee and Frodd entertaining us with sweet gists
What exactly is the gist about?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
XML33:
I can't believe that on a Nigerian reality show, Nigerians are voting for someone that isn't even Nigerian and doesn't even live in Nigeria.

I can't believe Nigerians are wasting their money voting for someone that didn't even care about Nigeria until he realized that his career as an athlete was dead and decaying. He knew he didn't have the talent or youth to compete with the top high jumpers in the Great Britain team, and he knew that the Jamaican high jump team was already suffused with talent, something he didn't have, so he looked unto Nigeria, a place known by everyone in the entire Western world as a dumping ground for the mediocre and the rejected.

Mike has never given a fuçk about Nigeria prior to now. It's only now that his brand is heading into extinction that he decided to exploit our excessive obsession with anything foreign, for his selfish benefit.

And what is the main commodity of his brand anyway? Cigarettes. So after not caring about Nigeria for all of his life, and having never done any philanthropic work in Nigeria, he wants to come to Nigeria to market cigarettes to our youths and we are helping him fulfill this dangerous and inimical mission?

If Nigerians give this opportunist this price money, then we have proved ourselves to be the ignorant morons that most people in the Western world see us as.

Anyone can win this show, but not Mike. I'm not even saying you should vote for Tacha. Just vote anyone else that isn't Mike. Vote for Mercy, Vote for Frodd, Vote for Sirdee, Vote for Seyi, you can even Vote for Ike, but don't vote for Mike. He is an opportunist who doesn't really care about Nigeria and has never cared about Nigeria, and is only exploiting his biological attachment to Nigeria for selfish reasons.
Mike told Joe yesterday that his father was Jamaican.
So where are those agents of disinformation that said that it was the stepfather that was Jamaican

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Temi231:

Ceec 40million? Social media can hype some people Sha.
They think money is plucked from a tree grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Can you just stop this rubbish already
It's not funny Biko mtcheeeeew
Dansuqi:

He stole seyi's drink ? A thief can steal anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stephlena:

Lol..maybe..singing them to Bed
You won't make heaven cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Greenfox:

Valid points i must say, but the producers in my opinion are the main twisters of this said voters results. Those dudes already knows Nigerians favorites hence they'll twist the scripts to suit who amongst the favorites to propel the brand bbnaija. To manipulate the results is the easiest twist for them cos fans are far carried away by thinking their votes count. angry
Deloitte will never jeopardize its reputation for BBN .
Never ever !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Y are you always saying what u don't know eeh

Dansuqi:

He stole seyi's drink ? A thief can steal anything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dblock89:
What exactly is the gist about?
General jokes on the house shopping cart privileges
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
styrese:
U Always report rubbishhh
now I believe Livelymatilda concerning the recharge card theft allegation
Mtcheww.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:

No, I did not get your point.

It is easy to make money, na im everybody no be Dangote? Go and tell the boys hawking Gala in Lagos traffic that it is easy to make money undecided
My point is are u the one who withdraws money for ebuka?

Why are u making appear like u know how much he worth?..

U didn't get ma point but choose to reply the addition...

Easy and difficult were in that statement, but u choose to do with easy for soft landing...

Everyone cannot be dangote because not everyone explore their priorities for real...

And the opportunities aren't same...

And not all rich people followed dangote path..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Can you just stop this rubbish already
It's not funny Biko mtcheeeeew
This is not a comedy show please
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dansuqi:

It has started
What channel is showing Hoh challenge cos it's not showing on channel 198.where are u watching it.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Dansuqi:

It has started
It has not, they just picked numbers. People that are gisting
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Y are you always saying what u don't know eeh

But he stole drinks from seyi's custody? (Although seyi took it illegally)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SilentBang(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Who misses looking at the bet9ja cap on Jeff's head... smiley

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Innocentchild:

It has not, they just picked numbers. People that are gisting
Thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
SilentBang:
Who misses looking at the bet9ja cap on Jeff's head... smiley
Eeghe?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Greenfox:

You're very smart. I'm scared for all the visibly strong contenders. Someone like Ike who's a good contender but not visible yet might even win since no one is taking chances but placing heavy bets on only the highly visible superstrong contenders like Mike, Tacha, and Mercy and reasonable visible contenders such as Omatshola, Seyi and Sir Dee . They'll be a setup for them not to make to the finals so the bet company can cashout massively.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Esther just embarrassed Frodd again. Frodd is now a play thing and mockery to these girls

“Don’t ever try that with me again.......and close your teeth, it isn’t funny”

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
rahazaqa:
Esther just embarrassed Frodd again. Frodd is now a play thing and mockery to these girls
Thank God I watched the scene with you. Frodd put Esther in her place and everyone shared in “his last laugh”. No dey lie.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
TBH, this thread is more fun than the show, the show this year is very boring.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Who do these girls abuse frodd mercilessly for free. Esther just gave him a severe warning and asked him to close his teeth. Evil frodd deserves all the insults though

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
What's khaffy whispering to mike and jackye?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
rahazaqa:
Honestly frodd lost his rep in the house with the nonsense he had with Esther, who is actually the acclaimed youngest according to bbnaija age..

The ladies easily pick on him, apart from Mercy, diane, khafi, and few others...

But Esther and tacha always milk any case involving frodd.... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
thatigboman:
Who do these girls abuse frodd mercilessly for free. Esther just gave him a severe warning and asked him to close his. Evil frodd deserves all the insults though
I'm telling u.

She told him what he said wasn't funny..and why was he laughing? He should close his teeth

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Munzy14:

Honestly frodd lost his rep in the house with the nonsense he had with Esther, who is actually the acclaimed youngest according to bbnaija age..

The ladies easily pick on him, apart from Mercy, diane, khafi, and few others...

But Esther and tacha always milk any case involving frodd.... grin
Tacha and Esther for some unknown reason feel threatened by Frodd and their mouths are seemingly their only weapons. They dont know that the slow tiger has them on a steady mongo park cruise

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:

No, I did not get your point.

It is easy to make money, na im everybody no be Dangote? Go and tell the boys hawking Gala in Lagos traffic that it is easy to make money undecided

You truly didn't get the guy's point.

The reality is that it is easy as well as difficult to make money depending on more than one factor.

For instance, there are beggars making a buck from sitting at a spot under a parasol or umbrella while gala sellers hustle to make end's meet running to and fro under the sun. grin

As a matter of fact, two gala sellers can belong to different social classes. One might find life so hard while the other might find it quite easy.

So, the point is, except you manage all of Ebuka's hustles, you can't be certain that he is not making easy cash from at least one of his hustles.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stephlena:

I'm telling u.

She told what he said wasn't funny..and why was he laughing? He should close his truth
his teeth.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wowdiva: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Who heard Kaffys discussion about under the duvet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.