Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4938762 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
odion81:
So, this means that Tasha became nice that she was hoping that no one will nominate her. Now that the nomination process has changed, she has started running her mouth. She will never win the prize.

99 percent of these housemates are fake. I've said this for the umpteenth time.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mike and Venita in charge of the kitchen cheesy

If you wanna do anything extra in the kitchen , you talk to Mike.

I'm loving Seyi more .

My Yoruba sexy demon .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by freeman500: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some people will fry their egg and chop grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dayveed1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
BluntBoy:

The O in Okun (millipede) sounds the same as the O in "Odd".

We are discussing Okun with O that sounds like the O in "Old".

Yoruba language is more about sound than spelling.

Oko, for instance, can be any of car, farm, penis, stone, husband depending on sounds rather than sight or spelling.

ooh I understand better now.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
IgANephropathy:
Are you sure you read what you just typed? We are Yoruba speaking but not Yoruba? How in the world does that make any sense?

The word Yoruba is associated with a group of dialects including Okun in addition to Ijebu, Egba, Ijesha etc.

Your last sentence makes me cringe as it would only be valid if other dialects in Yoruba land add Yoruba- as a suffice. Please, keep your ignorance to yourself....dont disrespect a whole dialect
Nigeria is an English-speaking nation. Are we English?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dayveed1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:
they are synonymous or homonyms in English

just like

ogun---war
ogun---medicine
ogun--- 20
ogun--- state
You're right.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Thank God Tacha is in Ike's group.

The thief is going to steal and break the eggs of everybody in the green team.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Temi231:

I guess you may not know the meaning of mediocre so that's why I am asking. But let me leave you to your mind if you can't mention the name

To help you.
Mediocre " of moderate or low quality, value, ability, or performance"

You should spend more time with your books girl

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibkayee(f): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Seyi should barb his hair like this more often

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

Since you are talking LANGUAGES, LANGUAGE is the operative word.

Weird how you think that speaking a particular LANGUAGE, automatically makes you of that extraction.

You can now explain it and stop looking for a way to wriggle out. Thank you.
if every Yoruba subtribes start claiming independence because they have distinct Lang (Okun Ekiti, igbomina ijebu egba e.t.c) The whole tribe will be reduced to Ile-ife and Oyo.

I will stop here.

I no won vex oooo.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'll just binge watch stranger things this week .

Since my most handsome man in the world , Mike is safe.

I have some minutes to spare .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stephlena:
Diane trying to make peace between Seyi and mercy.

She says,he's their HOH.. And also a group mate.

Seyi, says he has no issues with her but she should avoid her,and he will avoid her..and he says something, that mercy mentioned that really hurt him..it was about his family.

Diane explains to him what mercy said..then Seyi tells her his own part..says, yesterday again Mercy insulted his family.

And says, he's the one participating and not his family. And Mercy's generation hasn't achieved what his family has
SEYI has said it all.though I like MERCY but I don't reckon with people that lack home training.seyi confided in MERCY she then turned back to exaggerate it to ike which led to the fight.ike has apologised but the useless MERCY has refused to.shoe get size,if not big brother,MERCY na babe wey seyi go give 5k to Bleep.but any little thing they take advantage of his family name out of beef.cant they just face the guy squarely or is it because they are down trodden and nobody knows their generation.im sure if MERCY or TACHA IS Ojukwu's daughter or Odili's daughter they will be slapping people everyday.if SEYI decides to be arrogant now so be it.cos he has been HUMBLE like mike from day one.he can't fold his arms and be watching nonentities that can't talk to him on a good day to rubbish him for sake of big brother.can MERCY match the kind of babes seyi dates.all this club girls sef.wey no know dem LEVEL.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
tenderheart:
Unbiased update!!!
Lol.. Tanchu!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tunneller: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
fergie001:
Ike says he will prefer Jackye or Mike will make his team stronger.
He thinks the weak link in his group might be Nkay or One of the new HMs

Incomplete update.

Also, the tone of your update is far different from what he expressed.

Make una dey use mind.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
oshe11:

What if HOH and Veto holder is on the losing team?

Biggie did not elaborate on that.

My guess is there will no longer be veto and perhaps HoH will still be immune even if his team is up...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Geezeem:
When we talked about Ike praying on Saturday night

And how he is trying to fight through his darkness

They mocked us here

At least my boi knows he has issues and has asked for help

My heart goes to my soft gangster sad

He is redeemable ......may God help his soul

He should leave bbn and go to a rehab

Dnt keep him here for your amusement at his own detriment

Pleasssseeeeee

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tacha is always angry when it comes to food.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
boban007:
SEYI has said it all.though I like MERCY but I don't reckon with people that lack home training.seyi confided in MERCY she then turned back to exaggerate it to ike which led to the fight.ike has apologised but the useless MERCY has refused to.shoe get size,if not big brother,MERCY na babe wey seyi go give 5k to Bleep.but any little thing they take advantage of his family name out of beef.cant they just face the guy squarely or is it because they are down trodden and nobody knows their generation.im sure if MERCY or TACHA IS Ojukwu's daughter or Odili's daughter they will be slapping people everyday.if SEYI decides to be arrogant now so be it.cos he has been HUMBLE like mike from day one.he can't fold his arms and be watching nonentities that can't talk to him on a good day to rubbish him for sake of big brother.can MERCY match the kind of babes seyi dates.all this club girls sef.wey no know dem LEVEL.
Seyi will give Mercy 5K? grin
I laugh out loud grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Menance:

To help you.
Mediocre " of moderate or low quality, value, ability, or performance"

You should spend more time with your books girl

Thank God you Google it. Check my profile and you should know I am not your girl. Okay.

And still you haven't answered the question but I leave you to it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
See as khafi be like who her husband die

na wa for waya road

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
This Joe is such an afterthought grin

He's trying to insert his voice into everything just to make an impact.

It's too obvious ,it's pathetic .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
omamush:

U mixed it up

Thank you. Corrected now. kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by leaderlegend(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
“All eggs is the same” _Tacha 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
ibkayee:
Seyi should barb his hair like this more often
grin grin Shoot your shot na tongue
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
nazablossom:
Last year, I was mostly a silent follower because it was my first experience. I met the thread with missiles flying everywhere and I had to dodge grin And comment once in a while. I liked the fact that you supported a " Villain " grin last year and you were not aggressive about it. But you are being mischievous this year cheesy but not so much though.

U thought I was beating u to ur mischievous medal again this year..... . cheesy

don't worry nobody is collecting the medal except u are going to do playoff with ur team leader on this thread.... That one has graduated to a clown.. grin grin

Abeg carry go..... U are the MVP on the mischief table...

lmaooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by odion81(f): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Someone in Facebook said that Tacha should use the energy used for shouting for head of fish and she shoulf preserve it for arena games. ���

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mariinee:
Wow, it's hard for an average Nigerian man to open up about needing to speak with a shrink. Ike, my love. kiss
He is not an AVERAGE NIGERIAN

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
The way this Seyi is bossy now I'm sure when normal nomination resumes the housemates must be targeting him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
boban007:
But according to people that know Seyi , he's just an average man living in mainland .
So why can't people talk to him ?

In real life can Seyi afford the company of big girls like Mercy that run with Cubana etc

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
stanisbaratheon:
Tacha is annoying me with her rants. What is fish that she's shouting??

Everyone in that house is grown up for God sake.

Unfortunately she is the one that needs a shrink but won't ask for one grin

My Ike is mostly agreeable and throws a fit once a while yet he wants to work on that

......we have saintly housemates who are yet to loose their cool and is been 5weeks cheesy cheesy

We watch !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tacha: All eggs is the same ....... Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy

PH first Otondo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Your fave said 'all eggs is the same'

(1) (2) (3) ... (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)