Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985549 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
dominique:
Did I just see Frodd rub Esthers back very briefly and withdraw his hand immediately?

See ehh Frood still likes Esther but those of us that love Frood will continue to pray that he plays the game without attaching himself to any woman.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:

But according to people that know Seyi , he's just an average man living in mainland .
So why can't people talk to him ?

In real life can Seyi afford the company of big girls like Mercy that run with Cubana etc
U guys are funny.mercy is a RUNZ GIRL seyi is aje butter his girlfriend is in the university on Dublin.its not everyone that likes ashewo.his family will no accept some one like MERCY a club girl.before u can marry someone like seyi the family will do serious due diligence on u.seyi is a prince.any bagger or yahoo boy can Bleep MERCY and her likes both sugar daddy and mechanics once u have your money.u people dey overrate this girl o.lord have MERCY.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SilentBang(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:
My boss is from Mopamuro.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Vyolet:
Did Mike just call Ike is baby?

I don't think he called Ike is baby
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Vyolet:
Did Mike just call Ike is baby?

His egg, not Ike
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sogodihno: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:
If not for Big Brother, Seyi doesn't have the balls to approach a woman like Mercy

You think name is what girls like Mercy eat? Seyi is so insecure, he gets upset about girls wearing make-up and controls what hid girl does. A man like that cannot approach a girl like Mercy, this dude that was in a secret room with common Tacha and slept on the floor. You think it is by shouting and bragging about a name?

Seyi is just a privileged brat with deep-seated insecurities. He is nobody without the Awolowo name. He knows it is the only thing that makes him matter, a 32-year old man living in the shadows of his grandfather. pathetic.

Seyi is a wimp, men like that can only talk shiit about independent and confident women like Mercy from a distance, they can never approach them, even less proposition them.

PS: Mercy ain't no 5k ho angry

What nonsense is that @the bolded, how does that make him a Weakling? Na yr type go say he's using his name to do gragra, if he has done otherwise. SMH!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
styrese:
LOL wear ur glasses and check well, it seems ur eyes are deceiving u
He is a hunk compared to Jay-z
Are u sure

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Geezeem:

Unfortunately she is the one that needs a shrink but won't ask for one grin

My Ike is mostly agreeable and throws a fit once a while yet he wants to work on that

......we have saintly housemates who are yet to loose their cool and is been 5weeks cheesy cheesy

We watch !

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tunneller:
Mike diary sessions are actually quite boring. I can almost always predict his answers. He always try to answer safely..like hes scared to offend anyone. And always acting good guy. Nigga shift jor.

Baba, don't expect him to sound like a regular Naija dude. His orientation is different and we love him like that. Cut him some slack pls.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
FCBboy:
if every Yoruba subtribes start claiming independence because they have distinct Lang (Okun Ekiti, igbomina ijebu egba e.t.c) The whole tribe will be reduced to Ile-ife and Oyo.

I will stop here.

I no won vex oooo.

Stop dis tin na
leave any1 who dnt want any tribe
notin lik yoruba, Okun, ibo, itsekiri etc......we ar all Nigerian
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by greatlinda(f): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Others re busy struggling for head of house one aunty is busy struggling for head of fish

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
boban007:
I'm sorry to say this,anybody from okun land in kogi state that says he is not yoruba is a bastard.he or she should go and ask his parents where his ancestors come from.Dino melaye is from okun land is a full fledged yoruba man.in fact okun people have been clamouring for their own state.the last time they are asking for Oya state but the northerners don't want it to happen cos they feel.its a plus to the southwest.Late pa AWOLOWO fought for okun people during the kabba province days but zik said AWOLOWO wanted to strengthen his base.Okun people are in ondo and ekiti.they all speak same dialect.some are still in kwara state.pls go and learn your history and stop displaying your ignorance here.Dino is still fighting the Oya state in national assembly as additional state to SOUTHWEST.
Bro we are on the same side, you mixed things up

State creation is what caused all these nonsense, I said earlier that am from kwara ( the Ekiti part of kwara) we also have the igbominas ( past. oyedepo's side) people from offa even Ilorin is Yoruba.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
fergie001:

He said he had seen the strengths of the old HMs but can't test the strength of the news ones.

Not true

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Threebear:
This Joe is such an afterthought grin

He's trying to insert his voice into everything just to make an impact.

It's too obvious ,it's pathetic .

r u beginning to see him as a threat....that guy na guy man....he will unravel over the next few days....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
odion81:
So, this means that Tasha became nice that she was hoping that no one will nominate her. Now that the nomination process has changed, she has started running her mouth. She will never win the prize.
Yeah.....

That was why she quarrelled with Frodd on saturday as well

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stephlena:
Diane trying to make peace between Seyi and mercy.

She says,he's their HOH.. And also a group mate.

Seyi, says he has no issues with her but she should avoid him,and he will avoid her..and he says something, that mercy mentioned that really hurt him..it was about his family.

Diane explains to him what mercy said..then Seyi tells her his own part..says, yesterday again Mercy insulted his family.

And says, he's the one participating and not his family. And Mercy's generation hasn't achieved what his family has
he had to call generation. What pride.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
MamBi:

Biggie did not elaborate on that.

My guess is there will no longer be veto and perhaps HoH will still be immune even if his team is up...

Biggie announced at the arena that there would be veto games in coming weeks but this time around ALL HMs MUST participate.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:
If not for Big Brother, Seyi doesn't have the balls to approach a woman like Mercy

You think name is what girls like Mercy eat? Seyi is so insecure, he gets upset about girls wearing make-up and controls what hid girl does. A man like that cannot approach a girl like Mercy, this dude that was in a secret room with common Tacha and slept on the floor. You think it is by shouting and bragging about a name?

Seyi is just a privileged brat with deep-seated insecurities. He is nobody without the Awolowo name. He knows it is the only thing that makes him matter, a 32-year old man living in the shadows of his grandfather. pathetic.

Seyi is a wimp, men like that can only talk shiit about independent and confident women like Mercy from a distance, they can never approach them, even less proposition them.

PS: Mercy ain't no 5k ho angry
So U can take MERCY to your parents as your wife to be.if you say yes,I rest my case.mercy is PLC.her type no dey stay under a man.forget that silicon YANSH.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
nazablossom:
Maybe you have me mistaken for another person grin cheesy. And by the way, I don't have a team leader.
Chinaza blossom abii... When i catch u and ur team masturbating soon, I will remind u.. cheesy cheesy

u know am not agressive, agressive men come quick...

Na slow and steady... win.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Red team has found a way to keep their eggs safe

Cut the table water bottle into half, put tissue in as base and place the egg inside

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mike: There's always new games and rules. I love the twist and I'm looking forward to it....I'm not worried about anything now. I'm happy with the team I have . They're all strong minds and great players , absolutely no weakling in my team. I believe my team has all the strength we need. We don't need anyone from the other team.

Mike is a rare gem.

He'll be so successful after the show .

Very diplomatic and sensible .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
greatlinda:
Others re busy struggling for head of house one aunty is busy struggling for head of fish

Tacharistics of a winner

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
ammyluv2002:

What happened to her?

since her issues with gedoni, she's looked miserable and sad unlike her usual self

she'l be fine eventually sha but its almost as if person die
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ehizs: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ike wants to steal Team green's eggs. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Born criminal

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Omashola in da building! grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Budline1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Well I'm just happy Dstv just add WWE Superslam HD on my channels. Channel 128. Wrestling 24/7. Hope it's general. No dull am.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Stephlena:
Lol..
Tacha high this night.

She tells them..
Y'all will wake up now..

No more sleeping.

On Sunday, una must wear clothes no more robes.

All of us go follow stand up Sunday

Am happy too. Ppl felt is their father's house
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Omalichabby(f): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Red team has figured out a smart way to keep their eggs safe
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lol.. Omashola said that the house is savage..

Especially eviction week,people can do crazy things to stay in that house.. That they Stole his coins..lol..the thief was seated close to him..

So they should watch out for their eggs.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Valto(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lawrence anini already planing on how to steal green team's egg grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
sogodihno:

What nonsense is that @the bolded, how does that make him a Weakling? Na yr type go say he's using his name to do gragra, if he has done otherwise. SMH!

Abi!!! Just because he's awolowo is annoying a lot of people.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Munzy14:

U are now throwing missiles on Ike....

When his gang return it to ur tacha now, u start claiming pity card... That people are hating on her.. cheesy

Any way let me leave u, so u enjoy ur masturbation here..After all no voting this week... lol

How Tacha take relate to my post?

Abi U dnt know I'm TeamNandE?

where;
N is Nobody
E is Everybody

(1) (2) (3) ... (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53