Stats: 3,161,627 members, 7,847,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5000645 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Temi231:

He actually didn't say this. I watched it. Still I am not in support of seyi cursing someone family

He did
I watched it too
He actually said worse but I don’t remember it all
Diane said okay and left
And what that name means to you may be different from what it means to me
Simple

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Which two of these slay queens are going home, abeg? Venita, Tacha and Mercy are basically the same individual. They should do quick and start evicting these people, too many of them are wasting the organizers' budget.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:
So are you guys not seeing any chemistry between these two babes?
Nobody?
Okay
Yea it's absolutely there smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

Keep twisting the story.

Seyi said he has the ability to place a course on someone.

he had a case with thelma, he told her,that her dead brother went to the grave with her destiny..

on Sunday she left.

So mercy is saying she doesn't give a bleep who seyi is.
Even if it's juju, she deh.

note she said even if... And didn't emphasized it is..

but u are now twisting ur story to sell gist... cheesy

Maybe u forgot we are watching as well.

I watched it too... Was thinking maybe it's back of my TV I was watching all this while
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Temi231:

Yes, but she should say it to his face. Hope you also hear that she said he was drunk when cursing the girl.

Point out mistake to some people and they may be sober. Not in support of what seyi did but nobody knows mercy surname, thank God for big brother but we all know Awolowo

Drunk my black ass. See the way you're making excuse for him even when you heard CLEARLY from my Mercy that Seyi came to her immediately after Thelma was evicted to tell her "I told you?" while snapping his fingers and feeling satisfied.

So, tell me, Seyi Defender, was Seyi drunk then too? Someone told a HM that her dead brother has taken every good luck in her life to the grave and insulted her more in Yoruba, and your typing BS to defend him? You're birds of the same feather!!

As for your last paragraph, nobody gives a phuck about his surname. Awolowo is a true Omoluabi, a well-respected Yoruba icon, but Seyi is stupid, a douchebag_ and an asshole for thinking he can use his grandfather's good name to denigrate the HMs as he wants. Everybody knows Mercy's surname, Mercy I know, who are you?

Everyone, every single one of those HMs are equal to Seyi. He's not better than anyone in that house. He's there to hustle for the money like others. They're all equal. If he thinks his grandfather's reputation makes him a god, he'd quit and go to BB Immortals. Nonsense. When Tacha acts this arrogant and treat the HMs like nobodies, we condemn her, but here you're defending Seyi for the same thing. GTFOH!!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
styrese:
Yea it's absolutely there smiley

I am not going crazy with Jeff’s exit then
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:
Nobody?
Okay
Venita is gumming with the power lady this season...

I am certain this new pple watched before entering... It is in their body language.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
So everyone finally know seyi Is a boastful asshole.

Asides that, I commend Mike. He's funny too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mercy is just so cool, she has a good heart, friendly and humble, I think that's why most people love her.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

Keep twisting the story.

he had a case with thelma, he told her,that her dead brother went to the grave with her destiny..

on Sunday she left.

Dont mind that thing... All her updates are always biased.. as if dem force am do update..When she no get work nko?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

Venita is gumming with the power lady this season...

I am certain this new pple watched before entering... It is in their body language.

Apart from the “Mercy topped Tacha” info they came with? And which she is shamelessly milking? (kudos to the other newcomers for creating their own paths btw)
There is a way they look at each other
Very obvious to me ooo

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mercy just gisted some housemates about how seyi insulted thelma that her dead brother took her senses to the grave.
Seyi knows that the little that remains of his small brain is buried

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Beorn1:

Drunk my black ass. See the way you're making excuse for him even when you heard CLEARLY from my Mercy that Seyi came to her immediately after Thelma was evicted to tell her "I told you?" while snapping his fingers and feeling satisfied.

So, tell me, Seyi Defender, was Seyi drunk then too? Someone told a HM that her dead brother has taken every good luck in her life to the grave and insulted her more in Yoruba, and your typing BS to defend him? You're birds of the same feather!!

As for your last paragraph, nobody gives a phuck about his surname. Awolowo is a true Omoluabi, a well-respected Yoruba icon, but Seyi is stupid, a douchebag_ and an asshole for thinking he can use his grandfather's good name to denigrate the HMs as he wants. Everybody knows Mercy's surname, Mercy I know, who are you?

Everyone, every single one of those HMs are equal to Seyi. He's not better than anyone in that house. He's there to hustle for the money like others. They're all equal. If he thinks his grandfather's reputation makes him a god, he'd quit and go to BB Immortals. Nonsense. When Tacha acts this arrogant and treat the HMs like nobodies, we condemn her, but here you're defending Seyi for the sane thing. GTFOH!!

You are pained. Pele. You don't know me and I don't know you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yvelchstores(f): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
Temi231:

Read well, I mentioned Surname not first name.
read well too, I am referring to same thing. How old are u

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by LongThickPenis(m): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
DrakeBlend:

Plz who is this baby in this meme. Is he a child or adult? What is his handle
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
peeps4u:

And so?

Because he is awolowo's grandson, every HM should lick his ass?

Being Awolowo's grandson hasn't and will not make Seyi the most successful HM. There are people from obscure background who make names fro themselves. Seyi should make name for himself and stop trying to rub awolowo on people's faces. He's not superior to anyone in the house, they are equals.

Exactly.
If he has achieved alot with the name, Awolowo,
What is he doing in Big Brother's house?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:
Nobody?
Okay

I am seeing lesbian moves oo.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why is Seyi prancing about in the kitchen

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
yvelchstores:
and what did seyi do to attain the name? Absolutely nothing! Pls don't be shallow. He is living in the glory of his ancestors. Quite pathetic

Don't mind the nigga.

Even Mike has made something for himself but Seyi keeps living in the glory of his forefather and some think that's an achievement

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kaffy said when she gets married she needs to Bleep for a long period of time before having kids

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
yvelchstores:
read well too, I am referring to same thing. How old are u
14years old. And you?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by COOL10(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Altrarecords:

Nigerians don't know what they want

True
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by seasy: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

Keep twisting the story.

on Sunday she left.

I weak for the gist

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Temi231:

I watched it too... Was thinking maybe it's back of my TV I was watching all this while

All tv are not the same...

just like some people are naturally hard or hearing... Some are also blind partially.... don't u think so... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
In as much as the great Awolowo is not any housemates'mate in there, Seyi should be cautioned by big brother and not even Ebuka....how could he ever say such a vile thing to/about Thelma and now he is threatening another person in the house...what is wrong is wrong. Please let's be objective. I actually like seyi but this is not nice.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SilentBang(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
clefstone:
Take this to the bank, Mercy will win BBN 2019

I Honestly think so too.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
I don't get Tasha, if she says her twin's birthday is coming up, are they not meant to have same birthday?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
peeps4u:

Don't mind the nigga.

Even Mike has made something for himself but Seyi keeps living in the glory of his forefather and some think that's an achievement

"I am the third in my generation". He should keep claiming his father's glory. Mumu

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Menance:
Kaffy said when she gets married she needs to Bleep for a long period of time before having kids
What has she been doing with gedoni all this while grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:

And you don’t think you should be graceful enough to keep your skewed and of course wrong opinion to yourself now that he is gone?
You just want to throw shades at a guy you don’t see anymore on your screen?
You have been doing it since too
Not funny please
Mind yourself
Ahbeg!!!!!!

Never thought I'd see this day, the day you'd start canceling posts. Local man is pleased.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Northkendal:
Mercy is just so cool, she has a good heart, friendly and humble, I think that's why most people love her.
She is simply loveable, just like Ike is likeable...

Dem fit eachother sha... lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
meobizy:
Which two of these slay queens are going home, abeg? Venita, Tacha and Mercy are basically the same individual. They should do quick and start evicting these people, too many of them are wasting the organizers' budget.

Those are the ladies that stand to fetch organizers money from voting than any other ladies in the house. Biggie wouldn't wish they go soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)