Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4979824 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seyi is trending today

Great

When seyi actually insulted Thelma

Nobody came out to say anything or because she's Thelma

Now that it concerns lambo ,everybody is jumping out

Writing an epistle or two, forming chief investigators

And Kparakpo group of defenders

Seyi didn't ask mercy for an apology

She should suck it up and let us hear word

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:

Apart from the “Mercy topped Tacha” info they came with? And which she is shamelessly milking? (kudos to the other newcomers for creating their own paths btw)
There is a way they look at each other
Very obvious to me ooo
Exactly, am certain this people watched before entering... They communicate with body language..
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Vyolet:
I don't get Tasha, if she says her twin's birthday is coming up, are they not meant to have same birthday?

Her twin is her boyfriend/sponsor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Beorn1: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Temi231:

You are pained. Pele. You don't know me and I don't know you.

Of course, I'm pained. I'm allergic to dumb and stupid posts.

I don't ever want to know you if you're as condescending as your role model. Bye, Felicia!!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Temi231:

Yes, but she should say it to his face. Hope you also hear that she said he was drunk when cursing the girl.

Point out mistake to some people and they may be sober. Not in support of what seyi did but nobody knows mercy surname, thank God for big brother but we all know Awolowo
When Seyi was gossiping about others, did he say it to their faces?
Did he tell Thelma about his dead brother to her face?
Did he tell Thelma to her face that's he will urinate on her clothes?

It seems something is wrong with you sef..Like seyi like his fans.

Who knows why the fool wanted to commit suicide before sef.. Always gossiping and putting his alcoholic filled mouth in matters that doesn't concerns him.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:

Thanks
I am not going crazy with Jeff’s exit then
Nah I don't think it has gotten to that
Just don't be too hard on urself.
U have done ur best by giving him ur votes, even when he had the opportunity to spare u that last week.
Hopefully He would be fine, I think he is kinda industrious.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Plz who is this baby in this meme. Is he a child or adult? What is his handle
I haven't got the faintest idea! lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lauryn41:

Her twin is her boyfriend/sponsor
I suspected so, after I had posted that grin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Beorn1:

Drunk my black ass. See the way you're making excuse for him even when you heard CLEARLY from my Mercy that Seyi came to her immediately after Thelma was evicted to tell her "I told you?" while snapping his fingers and feeling satisfied.

So, tell me, Seyi Defender, was Seyi drunk then too? Someone told a HM that her dead brother has taken every good luck in her life to the grave and insulted her more in Yoruba, and your typing BS to defend him? You're birds of the same feather!!

As for your last paragraph, nobody gives a phuck about his surname. Awolowo is a true Omoluabi, a well-respected Yoruba icon, but Seyi is stupid, a douchebag_ and an asshole for thinking he can use his grandfather's good name to denigrate the HMs as he wants. Everybody knows Mercy's surname, Mercy I know, who are you?

Everyone, every single one of those HMs are equal to Seyi. He's not better than anyone in that house. He's there to hustle for the money like others. They're all equal. If he thinks his grandfather's reputation makes him a god, he'd quit and go to BB Immortals. Nonsense. When Tacha acts this arrogant and treat the HMs like nobodies, we condemn her, but here you're defending Seyi for the sane thing. GTFOH!!
Be like you vex come from one side today o

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Big brother sha is the one causing the rubbish

If he can issue out strike to Shola and ike

He should also do the same to seyi for calling out people's family

And threatening them

He should also give tacha a strike for provocation

And restore sanity to the house

The HMs think they can do anything and get away and Biggie is encouraging them

That being said

Sugar daddy all the way #TEAM_SEYI

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

Keep twisting the story.

Seyi said he has the ability to place a course on someone.

he had a case with thelma, he told her,that her dead brother went to the grave with her destiny..

on Sunday she left.

So mercy is saying she doesn't give a bleep who seyi is.
Even if it's juju, she deh.

note she said even if... And didn't emphasized it is..

but u are now twisting ur story to sell gist... cheesy

Maybe u forgot we are watching as well.
Go wear your thinking cap for once.

Seyi, said whatever he said under the influence of alcohol.. that shouldn't be an excuse for his gross stupidity tho.

the issue now is why is mercy okpo abbo, over milking this issue? Even the Ike, told her the issue is stale..she should move over.

she kept on hammering on Awolowo and Seyi juju.. all I'm saying, is that the political scenes has divided us enough, big brother show is where we drop our swords for once.. these boring people, who I know are the worst so far,shouldn't spoil it for us.

Run along.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 2pretty4u(f): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Vyolet:
I don't get Tasha, if she says her twin's birthday is coming up, are they not meant to have same birthday?

When she says twin, she means her boyfriend

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sets of low self esteemed HMs.

No one reports that Seyi was being pained that night cuz Thelma mentioned his family. Said Thelma said "And if he is Awolowo son nko" or somtin like that, also pushed him or slap his back or somtin.

The girl insulted him. He kept it to himself till he was drunk in the night.

People saying Seyi is living on his family glory don't know what they are saying. He is a psychologist, a doctorate holder in that, he is also an actor, advert expert. What does Mercy, Thelma do? OLOSHO!!!!!

They should stop feeling inferior and intimidated, its not Seyi's fault that he was born as an Awo.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lauryn41:
Seyi is trending today
Great

sympathy votes are on this table.... oooh sorry they left seyi.... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
seyi and sleep ohhh!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by peeps4u: 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
yunafa:
In as much as the great Awolowo is not any housemates'mate in there, Seyi should be cautioned by big brother and not even Ebuka....how could he ever say such a vile thing to/about Thelma and now he is threatening another person in the house...what is wrong is wrong. Please let's be objective. I actually like seyi but this is not nice.

Awolowo isn't on the show please, it is Seyi and he is not superior to other HMs. If he drags any HM's family, his family could as well be dragged.

Let's stop this asslicking please

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Big brother should also address the silly juju stories or mentions in the house as well because it is not good for anyone's reputation in the future and such tags never leave the victin(tagged).

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Temi231(f): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Beorn1:

Of course, I'm pained. I'm allergic to dumb and stupid posts.

I don't ever want to know you if you're as condescending as your role model. Bye, Felicia!!

You are still pained. Pele.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14:

sympathy votes are on this table.... oooh sorry they left seyi.... cheesy

Nobody is begging anybody for votes

Whoever goes goes

Support your klepto in peace
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by genius43(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
rahazaqa:
Sets of low self esteemed guys.

No one reports that Seyi was being pained that night cuz Thelma mentioned his family. Said Thelma said "And if he is Awolowo son nko" or somtin like that, also pushed him or slap his back or somtin.

People saying Seyi is living on his family glory don't know what they are saying. He is a psychologist, a doctorate holder in that, he is also an actor, advert expert. What does Mercy, Thelma do? OLOSHO!!!!!

They should stop feeling inferior and intimidated, its not Seyi's fault that he was born as an Awo.

When Thelma insulted him, did she call any of his dead relatives?

Call a spade a spade.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Eeghe:

If I remember correctly
Everyone was pleased with Frodd for showing restraint while dealing with a clearly rabid person?
Like, yooo, you are not entirely hjdjdkdkskdbsvsbsjss this season
Dhyu understand?
(CeeC’s voice)

Everyone?

Thats ambiguous
I for one wasnt pleased, so?

And Yooo, I dunundastand!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 2pretty4u(f): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
rahazaqa:
Sets of low self esteemed guys.

No one reports that Seyi was being pained that night cuz Thelma mentioned his family first. Said Thelma said "And if he is Awolowo son nko" or somtin like that, also pushed him or slap his back or somtin.

Before she said all that, what did Seyi do to her? Farted in her face and told her to be grateful he did.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by BluntBoy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
livelymatilda:

Yes he is.. That was why I asked you to state all your questions in his mention.. Abi na forest you dey come from ni?

Omode yi ma like wahala o.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
iamJ:
they are going to use that K
To kick you out of this thread

cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tospringe: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
rahazaqa:
Seyi caused this bullchit upon himself. Getting drunk, spitting thrash that night. Now they are using it against him.

This Mgbeke Owerri to Lekki girl dey get mouth dey talk to am anyhow, wonder shall never end.
Seyi goofed big time with his drunkness. Just shook my head when Mercy was saying shit about him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

Omode yi ma like wahala o.
Ibeere ni mo bere now.... Dami lohun
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yanmirigbo:

If you have the power you would have gone to that BB house to drag him out. cheesy Some of us don't really feel tormented when we see an intelligent guy dishing out pepper to half-witted bleached up girls.

If I had the power I would have yanked him off my screen from day 1
True Story
(The only reason I am okay is that many Yorubas on here are not taunting anybody with his name. They glory in his name as they rightly should, but without digs at anybody, the way I would glory in the Ojukwu name. And more importantly? Many have called out his bull crap, even when I didn’t )
Has nothing to do with his intelligence or lack of it
At a point I even voted for him (and sending any resentment ethos I may have about him away)
But I have watched him, he is a horrible person, in all ramifications
I can’t tell you what it did/does to my psyche when he starved Ella/hoards food

And, I am very anti bleaching, anti slaying with clothes and shoes and body
I don’t like Thelma and don’t like Mercy
At all.
Thanks

(dear Yoruba people, I am sorry about this rant. It came earlier than I planned, wanted to do it on day 99 but I have to say this so I can face the game with a freed heart
I love/respect you all. My BB pair this season is Yoruba and she loved two Igbo people best. However I cannot respect and love Seyi and his name like you guys. But I am relieved I am not hating on him for his name, he is actually terrible on his own and I have voted for him once too)

I am done
If I didn’t get this out I would be dying inside
Now I am good
Sorry dominique
Can I not be quoted? Please?
Thank you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lauryn41:
Seyi is trending today

Great

The same night he was cursing Thelma, a number of people called out his bullshit.. I remember i mentioned that night that I hope he would say all those things to Thelma's face, it was unfortunate she left the following night.

As for mercy, it's not because it is Mercy, it is just because it is getting too much for him. He has entitled mentality like he should be worshipped because he comes from a prominent family.

That's thrash, he is the one rubbing the innocent man's name in the mud, he keeps mentioning it anytime he is having an altercation with any of his fellow housemates.

He went as far as calling Thelma a peasant and a nobody who is not fit to sit on the table of whatever, in fact Seyi is mad.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seyi team will lose this task. All Seyi does is monitor the kitchen for hours, sit and mop around for minutes and then sleep. The delawoods in that team better start praying

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Munzy14

Since the last time we commune, anything sup for the house?

As in from the time Esther was tryna use Brazier politics on Frodd

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Vyolet:

The same night he was cursing Thelma, a number of people call out his bullshit.. I remember to mentioned that night that I hope he would say all those things to Thelma's face, it was unfortunate she left the following night.

As for mercy, it's not because it is Mercy, it is just because it is getting too much for him. He has entitled mentality like he should be worshipped because he comes from a prominent family.

That's thrash, he is the one rubbing the innocent man's name in the mud, he keeps mentioning it anytime he is having an altercation with any of his fellow housemates.

He went as far as calling Thelma a peasant and a nobody who is not fit to sit on the table of whatever, in fact Seyi is mad.
he called Thelma a peasant in the diary room sef. Very bad.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stephlena:

Go wear your thinking cap for once.

Seyi, said whatever he said under the influence of alcohol.. that shouldn't be an excuse for his gross stupidity tho.

the issue now is why is mercy okpo abbo, over milking this issue? Even the Ike, told her the issue is stale..she should move over.

she kept on hammering on Awolowo and Seyi juju.. all I'm saying, is that the political scenes has divided us enough, big brother show is where we drop our swords for once.. these boring people, who I know are the worst so far,shouldn't spoil it for us.

Run along.
simi see trouble am I your big brother...?

U av been flooding the thread with twisted gists...

u know am not lai....

I say mine with fact...

small thing u start acting defensive with throwing jabs like tacha... U remember i said earlier insecure people are defensive and provocative..... grin

I didn't say u are o... lol

That ur post shebi na only me observed how bias u were in reporting?

Politicians cannot divide us, if people with biased story didn't spread it like mtn network... Everywhere u go.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.