Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4972017 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
It seems Tacha is liking seyi o....there is this softness when she is talking to him....hmnnnn....a loved up Tacha would be beautiful to watch....

We watch....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Eleniyan15:

Tacha and Seyi
Sirdee na intermediary LoL
They like each other if not for relationship ehn I don't trust both of them
How I wish Ebuka can shake table small on Sunday

Tacha likes Seyi
Seyi likes TACHA

It mutual
You need to see the scene when they had this little hug and Sirdee knocked the way TACHA comot her body from Seyi body ehn lol
If nothing dey der mind why dem dey fear or panic abeg let leave trash for lawma

Tacha even told sir see that he should leave that they are hugging. I watched the video

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bashlek(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
rahazaqa:
The way Tacha and Seyi look at each other while talking, something is going on, Seyi sef likes this girl.

But if he nominates that girl again next week, i will vex. Coz u get GF, u one com bounce someone daughter wey get chance to 60m. Abeg

d luk is 2 emotional
mak any1 of dem no rape other ooo
Secret room has put into problem
He is gettin close 2 Tacha more than expcted of himsef

mak Biggie create problm 4 both of dem.......dat relationship must nt last

TeamSeyi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Eleniyan15:

Tacha and Seyi
Sirdee na intermediary LoL
They like each other if not for relationship ehn I don't trust both of them
How I wish Ebuka can shake table small on Sunday

Tacha likes Seyi
Seyi likes TACHA

It mutual
You need to see the scene when they had this little hug and Sirdee knocked the way TACHA comot her body from Seyi body ehn lol
If nothing dey der mind why dem dey fear or panic abeg let leave trash for lawma
Gbam
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
Akorkor:

Seyi have said it before that he’s getting too attached to her. So there is a feeling already but he is trying to retrain himself. I feel it’s lust sha

I don't think it lust it mutual
Today when they brought cloth tacha went to clear Seyi lowkey about her cloth
When Seyi was talking with housemate Seyi gave her better audience make she clear her mind, he love to listen to her!!

Lastly am not understanding mike and Jackye ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
It's funny nobody reported when Tacha was talking and jokingly hit Seyi on d shoulder while laughing despite d distance undecided before biggie starts d advert..

Seyi mite also like her but it's obvious Tasha likes him more...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Seyi and tacha

I watch in HD,7D and spiritual screen

Why are the both of them in a relationship naaaaaaa!!!

They would have fit perfectly

They have the characteristics of a power couple

Housemates for dey take voluntary exits one by one

Seycha

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
bashlek:

d luk is 2 emotional

TeamSeyi

They could form another alliance which might overthrow merike and finally push tacha closer to the ultimate prize
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vyolet(f): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mitjyland:

He is the one always wanting to get close to her. I hate pretense. Let him say it out to her shikenan, and stop lying that it's Tacha that is liking him.
The feeling is mutual starting from when Tacha fought for Seyi, Got angry that he picked Esther to share HOH room with by giving him attitude, then the hug this afternoon.
Tacha that everyone knows wouldn't give a fu*k about anybody but she has feelings for Seyi.
She's only being careful because she wants to maintain the "hard girl" tag.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
tenderheart:
It's funny nobody reported when Tacha was talking and jokingly hit Seyi on d shoulder while laughing despite d distance undecided before biggie starts d advert..

Seyi mite also like her but it's obvious Tasha likes him more...
as we speak, it is doing Tacha “cuddle this boy, cuddle this boy”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Eleniyan15:

When Seyi was talking with housemate Seyi gave her better audience make she clear her mind, he love to listen to her!!

Time will tell
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Akorkor(f): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Eleniyan15:

At those ones, Jackye like mike and so does Mike but we can’t see how mike behave because he’s married and if he try rubbish na divorce letter Dey wait for am for London.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 77up(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
tenderheart:
Tacha and Seyis scene presently..Make una go watch oo
tenderheart long time,pls update what is happening between Seyi and tacha

I like tacha but I don't think I want alliance between the two , Seyi should pls keep running,I knw wetting I passed through last season from my bamtedy by keeping night watching them light spy cam ,Las Las toilet happened grin cheesy and I was dragged by world people here for that cry cry

Akantakit again this season angry angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
VampireeM:
I don't know why Seyi is beating about the bush regarding Tasha. It is obvious that Seyi and Tasha are fond of each other and Seyi likes Tasha More but just pretending. I feel they would be very good/close friends(nothing sexual)if Seyi can be more open minded. They have their Extremes and complement each other well

Tacha would be very loyal.

I said it at the beginning that people like Tacha, their "love/friendship" doesn't come easily. But when they do...na ride-or-die.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Yale9:
as we speak, it is doing Tacha “cuddle this boy, cuddle this boy”
Only frodd behaves that way

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
bashlek:

d luk is 2 emotional

TeamSeyi

Honestly it will last they both respect each other and ready to listen, the problem is they will be up for eviction steady that one no go good!!!!!

Am loving Frood oooooo
Nigga has been getting lot of camera show back to back
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=zekino post=81032965][/quote]

Wow good to see you on this street !

Been ages grin

I am teamgangster

I like mercy a little bit

frodd and venita are providing my drama fix

Omoshola makes me laugh sometimes

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Eeghe:
I just witnessed the condescending thing/nature Elo said Enkay has
Jackye called Elo Elozona
The Enkay corrected her saying “it is Elozonam”
While Jackye was saying the right name, Madam was going, “it is Elozonam, to think you are an Igbo girl. For shame”
She actually said” for shame”
Imagine
This Enkay said Ibo for Igbo oo
Imagine again
Elozona is also correct for some people
Imagine this girl
angry
Elozonam is do not forsake me..

Elezona is do not forsake....

The difference is M...which is me in igbo..

In reality they two names are different.

biko who else is watching this mike and enkay space.. cheesy

She seems to be brooding some special likeness for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Meanwhile both of them better stay neutral

Can't have them inlove with each other

I already said I'm not supporting any "ship"

Or guy in situationship this year

Tobo gee dealt with me enough last year

Seyi biko keep your head

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Geezeem:

I think Jackie got it wrong. Only that Enkay rubbed it in
Good evening darl grin

Good evening hon
You have been too busy I can see

I know Jackye got it wrong but it’s possible for someone to say Elozona for Elozonam, right?
They mean the same just that one is more personal
So it’s not that big a mistake for Enkay to rub in
Not like Chinaza and Chinazo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Eeghe:

Yes
And deaddd @ former forum cry

cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
lol..Mike inside that bus and Enkay standing beside it..
looks like a danfo driver trying to chyk a groundnut seller.

kayode moves to frood and Venita.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
77up:
tenderheart long time,pls update what is happening between Seyi and tacha

I like tacha but I don't think I want alliance between the two , Seyi should pls keep running,I knw wetting I passed through last season from my bamtedy by keeping night watching them light spy cam ,Las Las toilet happened grin cheesy and I was dragged by world people here for that cry cry

Akantakit again this season angry angry
On the contrary,it wont get to that level.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
MamBi:

Isilomo (If i remember correctly) wanted Tacha to win.

Ok... cool then
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Vyolet:

The feeling is mutual starting from when Tacha fought for Seyi, Got angry that he picked Esther to share HOH room with by giving him attitude, then the hug this afternoon.
Tacha that everyone knows wouldn't give a fu*k about anybody but she has feelings for Seyi.
She's I ly being careful because she wants to maintain the "hard girl" tag.
Yes o, seyi is a handsome man with a pedigree, so its not surprising

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jen92:
like pokello

Yes...good example !
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Akorkor:

Tacha even told sir see that he should leave that they are hugging. I watched the video

Wait am not sure that what he said oo maybe I missed it because I was too excited when I saw the scene lol

She said you can enter at least we are just hugging

Abeg did Sirdee ask her if they were kissing? Na normal thing
Feelings is mutual case close

Over to Frood and Venita
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ekinematics:

In that house I think only Tacha and Maybe Diane will mention a female housemate to win.
Tacha will name any female there while Diane will mention Mercy.

True that
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dansuqi:

They could form another alliance which might overthrow merike and finally push tacha closer to the ultimate prize
That won't happen though. Both Ike and Mercy as individuals are very likable people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dansuqi:

Only frodd behaves that way
baba, no dey lie give yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lauryn41:
Seyi and tacha
I watch in HD,7D and spiritual screen
Why are the both of them in a relationship naaaaaaa!!!
They would have fit perfectly
They have the characteristics of a power couple
Housemates for dey take voluntary exits one by one
Seycha
"seycha"??.. lol..we no do ooohhhh!
drop us down mbok!.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Vyolet:

She's only being careful because she wants to maintain the "hard girl" tag.

Tacha didn't fight for Seyi. Tacha has a iproblem with Frodds attitude of talking to people behind their back and she confronts him. But she is not fighting for Seyi. People should learn not to twist things and always say the truth. Tacha and Seyi are Friends but we all saw how Seyi is always trying to get close to Tacha ever since they came back to the house. If you observe, Seyi had to start sitting beside Tacha at the lounge whenever the housemates are gathered for a meeting.

Always learn to say the truth. Seyi is the one forcing himself on her.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.