Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977841 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by adebayal(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Chai frood village people have finally connected to a Wi-Fi baba case about to be downloaded.. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Eeghe:

Good evening hon
You have been too busy I can see

I know Jackye got it wrong but it’s possible for someone to say Elozona for Elozonam, right?
They mean the same just that one is more personal
So it’s not that big a mistake for Enkay to rub in
Not like Chinaza and Chinazo

Enkay was more on the pronunciation than spelling I think. Elo even encouraged her to use "Elo"

Jacket called the name in a way that it lost its meaning

It sounded like something Ike or Mike would pronounce

She used phonetics cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mitjyland:

Its still won't Change the fact that Seyi has been the one pushing himself on her. He likes her for sure, but Tacha heads is solely on the game. He should stop pretending and be real. That's just what I am trying to say.

I will agree with you on this. We are all watching. Seyi even change his sitting position close to Tacha during meetings in the palour. He is the one following her and she has no choice than to make friends with him.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dafe306: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Abeg make Frodd die this matter
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Munzy14:

Safari complained similar thing some days ago, about him.

I didn't know almost all my posts with shares are his moniker sharing them.... cheesy

Honestly i am kind of growing pity for him..

Psycho issues.

Seems your erratic life revolves around nagaland.lols

Continue taking notes,it will help your rehab process grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Frodd be stylishly shooting shots
Froddnation... U pipo should keep praying for ur guy ooo grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Munzy14:

Safari complained similar thing some days ago, about him.

I didn't know almost all my posts with shares are his moniker sharing them.... cheesy

Honestly i am kind of growing pity for him..

Psycho issues.

And this your post was just shared grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Frodd, she like you be sey she like you... simple!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
styrese:
Na gals like jackye dey handle am pass sef, it's not by acting slutty
True.like mercy ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Stephlena:

"seycha"??.. lol..we no do ooohhhh!

drop us down mbok!.

Lol,are you in team seyi or team tacha??
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Giel: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Poor Tacha. She just thinks she has a friend and that stupid seyi is trying to use her to prop himself up.
All these useless boys that you are just nice to, they go around to tell people that you are falling for them or they act start giving you attitude like you are falling for them.
Same Seyi that has refused to give Tacha breathing space. Following her left and right round the house is trying to act like Tacha likes him so much? Tacha has suffered. sad

The worst part is that seyi doesn't like her.
He nominated her and just today told big brother that he regrets getting too close to her. I just wonder why won't he just won't leave her alone

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He will still top the polls.

Let me let you in on a trend you seem ignorant of. Right now because of the positive effect Mike has brought to this show despite being a married man, so many married people who once frowned at this show or who never had time for the show are now tuning in and they are mostly rooting for Mike because it brings them joy to see a fellow married man holding his own so well and making them proud. The only way anyone can stop Mike from winning this show is if he cheats on his wife on the show. Anything devoid of this, he will go ahead and win in a very strong way.

Write this down, frame it and put it on your wall.

"Write this down, frame it and put it on your wall"
Frame bawo?!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
tegax:

Just like someone said earlier, he knows that Tacha is a strong contender and he just has to be close to her to share in the like from her fans. Seyi is playing a game with Tacha. Las las, when them comot from the house, every man go find their way and life continues.

Close to Tacha to share likes from her fans?

How will he share the likes by nominating her?

This scenario is in your head alone. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
MamBi:

Yes,he shared it himself.frodd is crying again oh
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mitjyland:

Tacha didn't fight for Seyi. Tacha has a iproblem with Frodds attitude of talking to people behind their back and she confronts him. But she is not fighting for Seyi. People should learn not to twist things and always say the truth. Tacha and Seyi are Friends but we all saw how Seyi is always trying to get close to Tacha ever since they came back to the house. If you observe, Seyi had to start sitting beside Tacha at the lounge whenever the housemates are gathered for a meeting.

Always learn to say the truth. Seyi is the one forcing himself on her.
Please are u watching ur TV from d back

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Which kai Kayode be dis na angry
Y leave Frodd & Venita gist only to give us sleeping Mike & Jackye undecided

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Northkendal(f): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na venita frodd dey talk to like this? Baba don grow wings sha..good for him grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
MamBi:

E tire me... I Don hands off his case... Seems my posts gives him orgasm.
Lol characters they this forum... grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
oshe11:
Almost yanked him off Tacha when he hugged her after saturday's party......

Tacha just kept her cool though

As in person dey advise U not to be pissed cos ur drinks were stolen, next tin u dey hug person literally lying on top her but she crossed her legs though......

Seyi U are warned oooo
No lemme come after U oooo

Oga Team Nobody.......

y will u come after Seyi?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nothing is more annoying than people who aren’t in a relationship having relationship problems. I imagine them speaking for hours on Issues wey no get head or tail.

Frood is even complaining about how venita’s response to him changed in the past few days because she was angry with him. Backed up with different instances

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shey dis camera man dey alright ni? cry cry cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mitjyland:

Tacha didn't fight for Seyi. Tacha has a iproblem with Frodds attitude of talking to people behind their back and she confronts him. But she is not fighting for Seyi. People should learn not to twist things and always say the truth. Tacha and Seyi are Friends but we all saw how Seyi is always trying to get close to Tacha ever since they came back to the house. If you observe, Seyi had to start sitting beside Tacha at the lounge whenever the housemates are gathered for a meeting.

Always learn to say the truth. Seyi is the one forcing himself on her.

Seyi forcing himself on tacha

Tacha didn't carry seyi's fights on her head like gala??

I won't say anything

But let us try and be saying truths sha

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Giel:
Poor Tacha. She just thinks she has a friend and that stupid seyi is trying to use her to prop himself up.
All these useless boys that you are just nice to, they go around to tell people that you are falling for them.
Same Seyi that has refused to give Tacha breathing space. Following her left and right round the house is trying to act like Tacha likes him so much? Tacha has suffered. sad

He nominated her and just today told big brother that he regrets getting too close to her. I just wonder why won't he just won't leave her alone

You have said it all. I'm laughing at Nairaland zombies who think it is all Tacha that's liking him. The truth is that Seyi as been the one catching feelings and forcing himself on her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
The day Seyi had issue with Ike.. Frodd went to explain it to Mike.. Tacha and Sir-Dee were there.

Tacha took the matter personal and attacked Frodd by raining insult upon insults on him. Frodd said told her that he only came to talk to Mike and not Tacha.. Then he left.

Tacha then turned to Sir Dee and said can you imagine em disrespecting Awolowo whose picture is on #100 not. Sir Dee also said that a stadium was renamed after him grin.

That was the day I confirmed that Tacha is a gold digger.
He tried it with Davido by drawing Davido's head on her cleavage .He showed it to the whole world just because she wanted him to follow her on instagram.. Lol..

Tacha is a low life that can do anything.. I mean ANYTHING for money and fame..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
It seems every girl in the house must be in a relationship before she stands a chance. Everyone is waiting for relationship to happen or speculating it. Mercy is seriously setting a standard in the house. why you wait for your fave housemate to fall in love, just know that not every relationship is sexy. Ask Khafi's fans

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Munzy14:

E tire me... I Don hands off his case... Seems my posts gives him orgasm.

Lol characters they this forum... grin grin
Didnt know they allow inmates watch bbn at yabaleft.interesting
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Never knew Tasha has k leg..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
scondy:

Oga Team Nobody.......

y will u come after Seyi?
For lying against a fellow HMs

I hate lies

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
livelymatilda:

[b] From being disowned in Nigeria and getting to South Africa through child trafficking(by land) and ending up in a refugee camp selling crack and washing motorcycles for a living....
You have have really been through a lot boy.
If I don't have pity for you, who will?

Una done give una fictional story about me plot and depth

Una try but there is a problem, nobody can travel by road trafficking from Nigeria to SA

Very massive plot hole if you ask me

The writers of this story are obviously not exposed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
MizzD:
Nothing is more annoying than people who aren’t in a relationship having relationship problems. I imagine them speaking for hours on Issues wey no get head or tail.

Frood is even complaining about how venita’s response to him changed in the past few days because she was angry with him. Backed up with different instances
Venita’s insecurities caused it. She wants Frodd all to herself. She doesn’t even want to smell him with another girl. I just tire

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lauryn41:

Seyi forcing himself on tacha

Tacha didn't carry seyi's fights on her head like gala??

I won't say anything

But let us try and be saying truths sha

Mitgyland is right on this. Tacha just confronted Frodd that day because she don't like Frodd attitude. You should be able to sense her actions. Seyi is the one following her.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Giel:
All these useless boys that you are just nice to, they go around to tell people that you are falling for them.

How can you say Seyi doesn't like her?

Forget the nomination and whatever else he said in the diary room

You actually don't see that seyi likes her

Or you just hate him

(1) (2) (3) ... (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58