Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4942375 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Yale9:
Seyi fans right now.
Up Chelsea grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 09, 2019
HBB1:

Mercy and Ike is a Bonnie and Clyde levels!

No time to check time!!!

Bonding made from heaven

Gbagbe!
Na so cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:27am On Aug 09, 2019
HBB1:

Mercy and Ike is a Bonnie and Clyde levels!

No time to check time!!!

Bonding made from heaven

Gbagbe!
I tell u

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HBB1(m): 3:33am On Aug 09, 2019
Nathan2016:
This frodd don dey vex me.

Venita defended this dude in front of elo, that is when i know the girl likes frodd.

But this Mgbeke esther will badmouth frodd and laugh at his back. Baba any girl that cannot respect you in your back, forget it. She is not worth it.

Wait, this dude dey stay for lag like this?

Why is he behaving like this is the first time of seeing women.

Worst is, the esther girl no fine abi na my eye de decive me?

Esther with that forehead and braids looks like 'Predator'

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:35am On Aug 09, 2019
Yale9:
i am sure we are thinking the same thing right now. Esther sef na pretender. Does she want us to believe she ain’t conscious??
Let’s not jump into conclusions now. This was how I saw plenty movement ‘that night’ and came to report it here. At the end of the day he only attempted and she rebuffed him. That was the day she started hating him. I guess he was too aggressive regarding her matter.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by samplanner(m): 3:35am On Aug 09, 2019
Yale9:
Tuoyo. Bad game

Seyi. No game

Frodd. Bad game(despite being the luckiest and having the prettiest housemate fallen for him)

Omashola. No game

Sir Dee and Mike. Confused games

Elo. Bad game

Nelson. No game

Jeff. No game

Gedoni. Correct game

Ike. Correct game

Joe. Not decided yet.

I don’t know what crop of guys are these.

What is confused game about Mike and Sir Dee? Is it because they are not having affairs in the house? These two men should behave the way they are, they will earn respect inside and outside the house. But its a pity how fans think that until you have an affair in the house then u are having a good game. Big brother is more than these things.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:38am On Aug 09, 2019
eni4real:
Up Chelsea grin
God forbid. No be me and you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hiteelong(f): 3:42am On Aug 09, 2019
I’m so happy that Seycha ship ended before it began.....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 09, 2019
Tacha is back inside. I don’t think they can resolve this issue. Tacha is a “giran” street girl, they don’t trust twice.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayson87: 3:51am On Aug 09, 2019
XXML33:

Mike has four university certificates yet he struggles to speak a language that originated where he lives? Mike has four university certificates yet his occupation is selling cigarettes? Please tell me more lies.

What gold medals has Mike won? Indoor junior tournaments that are designed as compensation for those without talent? lol. Mike was so talentless and useless that the only time he represented Great Britain, they had to hide him from the full glare of the outside world so as to avoid embarrassment. Hence why he was never allowed to participate in outdoor and international tornaments.

Mike was conceived when his tobacco peddling homeless junkie of a jamaican father raped his Nigerian mother and abandoned him. But like the true son of his father he continued in his father's legacy of peddling
tobacco.

Mike is an opportunist and a certified bastard. An obdurate failure who envious of his wife's success as an athlete decided to revive his already decaying career by exploiting the fact that Nigeria had no high jumpers.

Mike is a chronic liar and a two faced snake who claims that he isn't interested in the money but yet constantly nominates the strongest housemates during nominations.

If Mike isn't a closet homosexual, what else explains his deformed, disgustingly wide ass crack? So you claim Tacha's wide pussy is a consequence of receiving too many dicks but the huge gulf between Mike's butt cheeks isn't? Don't be a hypocrite. No one can even confirm the width of Tacha's pussy, but everyone can confirm the wideness of Mike's ass crack. The Jamaican is obviously a constant receipient of a lot of huge black dicks. His closet homosexuality also explains why even when portraying the false persona of a heterosexual, he can't help but gravitate towards masculine women.

When I search for Mike on Google all I see is a failed talentless, overaged athlete who has never represented Great Britain in any meaningful tournament.
The best brains in your country Nigeria, work at BAT... just interested in the bolded.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:55am On Aug 09, 2019
rahazaqa:
Tacha is back inside. I don’t think they can resolve this issue. Tacha is a “giran” street girl, they don’t trust twice.
Seyi’s oversabi has finally spoilt things. I’m sure they’ll reconcile but she’ll stick to her word of not telling him her deep secrets.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 3:57am On Aug 09, 2019
Na quarantine Gedoni and Joe dey? It seems Biggie gave them both the HOH suite for the night. It won’t shock me if tomorrow they’ll both take voluntary exits. Thank God Bet9ja is in charge of this season because their replacements will come by or before Saturday.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ersonleads(m): 4:01am On Aug 09, 2019
Jen92:
to b fair omashola cant win. He isnt even in the same category with Mike, tasha n mercy.
I've noticed your bitter comments against shola in this thread, you always have a reason to hate him. He made a wonderful presentation of the egg task, you couldn't give him some accolades, you just always seem to be hating on the dude because he uses 'pidgin' which is the best language he can use to express himself. you didn't see Esther to hate on that is so bitter.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 09, 2019
Yale9:
God forbid. No be me and you.
Up Bance grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 4:03am On Aug 09, 2019
eni4real:
Up Bance grin grin
I’m not a Bance fan. But it’s better than being a chelsea fan tho
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 4:16am On Aug 09, 2019
Yale9:
I’m not a Bance fan. But it’s better than being a chelsea fan tho
Up arsenal
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Digital101: 4:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Yale9:
IF FRODD SLEEPS ON THIS BED THIS NIGHT, I’LL FOCUS ON MY IKE HENCEFORTH.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 5:47am On Aug 09, 2019
Yale9, I don't think you should give up on frodd yet because I read a strap message that Ike caught Venita and Joe gossiping about Frodd and he(Ike) told frodd so I think the Esther show is deliberate...but you can still find out what really happened because I am also interested in knowing what happened.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 5:49am On Aug 09, 2019
chaii i missed the drama

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by topaz321: 6:02am On Aug 09, 2019
This drama here is the reason why I see them till day 99.
Kind of drama this show lacks is actually coming frolm these two. (Tacha n Seyi)
Won't be surprised if it was staged between them.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2019
Lauryn41:
Seyi sha is attached to tacha because she can cook
another angle

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Vansam:
I like Frodd, but he should not disrespect himself by going back to Esther. She humiliated him, and then came Benita, he's flirting with her and again still going back to Esther.

Misplacement of priority.

Venita was right. Frodd was using her to make Esther jealous.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 6:32am On Aug 09, 2019
Munzy14:
elo....delta
omashola... delta..
Why naaa.. lol
They are almost same..Oldest but kiddults... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2019
meobizy:
Na quarantine Gedoni and Joe dey? It seems Biggie gave them both the HOH suite for the night. It won’t shock me if tomorrow they’ll both take voluntary exits. Thank God Bet9ja is in charge of this season because their replacements will come by or before Saturday.

Them dey sick, they are both boring so let them consider taking voluntary exit, I can't wait to see khafi cry..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by wristbangle: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2019
janefrancisca:
Choi... being a fan of frodd is emotionally draining angry.This minute baba is making me proud and the next minute he is getting on my nerves. E just be me mek I enter that house give am brain resetting slap na angry

Like an Arsenal fan cool
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2019
Threebear:

For a so called intelligent person you end up saying the dumbest things .
Mike has a problem with elocution , he's never had a problem with English language .
Some of the most intelligent writers in the world had problems with delivering dialogues .
These are celebrated legends that you'll never be able to lace up their boots .
Someone not being able to speak clearly or eloquently has never been a guage of Intelligence .

Mike from every indication is a very intelligent young man .
He's mature , wise and has a perfect understanding of intra and interpersonal relationship .

There is a reason his fellow housemates always run to him when they seek guidance , because they understand he has depth and wisdom .

Mike is not a failed athlete.
You can't call a champion a failure .
Someone who has won good medals in a lot of competition can never be termed failure .
You might say hasn't reached an A list status , but an outright failure , that's highly stupid even coming from someone like you .

Comparing Tacha to Mike is laughable .
On one end you have a very handsome ,calm young man trying to better himself .

On the other end you have a discolored young prostitute with halitosis ( bad breath ) , body odor , a nasty temper , an aggressive personality taking out the anger of all her life failures on everyone else .
A girl who became famous stripping off her clothes for the leer of perverts on the internet .
A good for nothing , useless, hopeless, aimless shameless , shapeless , multi colored , inspid vacaous dingbat.
A dull , nasty , belicose , belligerent , quarrelous idiotic piece of work . grin

You call Mike fake ,but how would we know that ?
Did you know him before he came into the house ?

The only proven fake person in that house is Trasha who is trying to pretend to be a decent girl when everyone that knows her in person says she's easier to get into than an early Lagos bus . grin

Mike might be selling tobacco which is even optional but Trasha is selling eternal damnation.
Do you know how many young boys and men that have been lead astray by trasha's video .
Can you imagine your son ( if you ever have any ) logging into Instagram and being confronted by Trasha's deflated mammary glands , that look like one of the taps in kanji dam grin

She's a menance to not just herself but the society at large.
A bad omen that must be expedited .

You say Mike a homosexual ?
I've always known you were not too bright but let me school you .
That picture you saw was captioned in motion .
It's not a clear indication of how his butt actually looks.
A movement can alter shape and size ...that is why every reputable office demands for still pictures because it gives the nearest version of an image .

Secondly - a homosexual does not run after masculine women .
A homosexual runs after men .
Mike has so far not given even the slightest inclination that he's remotely attracted to any man in that house .
His body language whenever he's with beautiful women like Kim Oprah (who is actually very feminine ) Jackye , Thelma and a host of other beauties is indicative of a straight man mildly attracted to them but has self control .

The only proven homosexual in that house is symply Trasha who jaruma sleeps with and pimps out to her lesbian friends .
Do you think she sponsored her to big brother because she likes her so much grin ...nah it's because they're sleeping together.

Why do you think Trasha isn't nominating the girls even though she dislikes them ?
It's because she enjoys spying on them when they're in the bathroom . grin

She's a proven bisexual who will sleep with anything animals included once you throw her some cash .
A flibbertigibbet and slubberdegullion .

A disgrace to womanhood .

And a poor useless excuse of a human being .

Menace pls not Menance

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 7:08am On Aug 09, 2019
That serves Seyi right. I knew he would soon be berated by that dirty, bleaching Instagram ho. This is the consequence of the unholy romance between them. SirDee should keep up with the asslicking as well. Wimps

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=Digital101 post=81082410][/quote]

Frodd is my guy but recently he has started to annoy and irritate me.

What in hells Bleep is this?. Always behaving like a woman indeed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tarabye: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2019

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Menance: 7:17am On Aug 09, 2019
HBB1:

Esther with that forehead and braids looks like 'Predator'

That forehead is more like a stone used to crack kernels

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nmezor(f): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2019
Sirfeeking:
He isn't feeling fine
okay, I see
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2019
My face watching other housemates ruin their games knowing my favorite doesn't give me stress .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) (2565) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56