Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4957089 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Temi231:

Forget it. Ceec did more than this.

I don't support what Tacha is doing but Nigerians kinda live toxic people
ceec wasnt picking on ppl anyhow except tobi.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
scondy:
I am extremely dissappointed in Ike....and he always does this......he switches a lot...see him discussing wit Tacha,...

Na Ike is full of shit....he sucks up when u least expect it
ike is very unstable

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
Munzy14:

Ike rarely forgives, he has a serious case with Joe.

Then, the team red stuff, The boy is so focused on the money, and wouldn't mind romance the devil... grin
Tha boy sef... lol

I also thought about the red team stuff
We watch
I have watched Tacha fight with people using the vilest words. It’s not something I am okay with at all

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ba7man(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Some people here have bought landed property up Tacha's buttcrack. undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by QuietHammer(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
tegax:

Thank you. I wonder why everyone is not seeing it from this angle. That was so intentional and petty of him. If he wants to act nasty, he should wait to be provoked first. Although if I were Tacha, I would just ignore him for the sake of my reputation. We go revisit the issue when we meet outside the house.
Her reputation as a ho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
thatigboman:
if joe had strangled her, u would have been saying something different
what made Joe left where he was sitting to go and sit beside her, and pulled her duvet from her body.. Sorry to burst ur bubbles..
Joe assaulted TACHA...
The above is my proof...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stephlena:

why I'm I crying?...I'm serious I'm shedding tears right now

with people like you,there's hope for Nigeria!.. God bless you and yours!

U will still cry more o, Tacha is just a few hrs away from 2 strikes or a disqualification.

Just pray she gets 2 strikes only.. else u will still cry blood

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Vansam: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
creolehunt:

Ndi internet gangsta.

Could you please be nice enough to not quote me again?

Your unvalidated hatred will not stop me from loving and Voting Sir Dee, neither will it stop the right thinking people from voting him. The better you let others support their favorites the more you earn respect on the internet.

I will never let you say trash about Sir Dee here if he didn't do anything wrong. Take several seats back.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by badinfluence: 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stephlena:
shame!

shame!

shame!

shame!

shame!

shame!...

I've said, it I don't support tacha's aggressive side..and use of gutter words..

but in this case,it was a clear provocation..which some of you would have reacted badly to..but because it's the world's most condemned thot,..she's wrong.

Some see the clear truth,but to be politically correct, or to sound like a low budget Einstein..they choose to go blind!..

shame!

shame!

shame!

shame!

ndi isi
In situations like this, you should learn to keep quiet. She's wrong, stop making yourself look stupid trying to defend her..

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
MamBi:

Stop making this thing personal Tete. Your narration made some little tweaks to the story just to make it seem as if Tacha is an ogre and is acting without provocation. If Joe was the angel, why did he get up from where he was to go and sit beside her? Why did he try to get under the duvet of someone who is upset with him? Tacha is not an angel but you people paint her as a demon for everything that you will make excuses for in your favourite.

What did i tweak.? Why r u guys focused on Joe's reaction? How come you are not focusing on initial action by tacha? how come u didnt mention she called him a guy with gender crisis all cos he mentioned her name while narrating .....is Joe my fav?

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
scondy:
And for those citing Cee-c as an example....her dad is into PR & Advertising....That's where he made his fortune....so a lot of back work and influencing happened behind the scenes to sell her to brands
And she even apologized n said she was herself,plus her mum's death affected her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mitjyland:

in other word, IKE is also ASS-licking Tacha. Seyi and Sir Dee are not alone.

He visited that place this evening
With time I will know if he has gotten a green card like those ones
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Akorkor:

This clearly shows who you are too. Not different from tacha

So you can actually see how terrible it is when someone else says it but not when Trasha does? cheesy cheesy

I am team positive and not toxicity. We are the real team 99 and team winning and team endorsements.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Tufiakwa this Joe is annoying biko
If person no way play u leave am nah
Na by force Ni mtcheeeeew undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Xfactor22: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Eeghe:

But mamBiness, were you not horrified by the vile words from her mouth? She struck him, twice. It bothers me when people are like this. I am still a bit traumatised by all of that
I am not exonerating Joe but that was a crude display which I personally can’t deal with. Toxic drama is not for me.

I wonder the kind of human being behind this monicker.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Zoroaster: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
freeman500:

This just confirmed my suspicion that this BBNAIJA. Selection process is a scam.
na based on man know man.. I pity those that auditioned sha
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jen92:
lol n who will win will win. Like miracle.
YEA..WHO WILL WIN,WILL WIN..WETHER BORING,MODERATE OR LOUSY.. JUST PRAY MAKE THE LARGER PERCENTAGE OF VOTERS DEY YOUR SIDE.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
MamBi:

Exactly! Haba, thank goodness I watched it or else the way the story was said on here, person will just want to cut off Tacha’s head for behaving like a crazy person...
Yea She maybe wrong other days but certainly not today. I want to believe Joe knew what he was doing and wasn't surprised by her reaction, because they should know by now that she's not the easy going type.
That's why I like seeing videos before judging

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Munzy14:

grin

very funny how u pple mention ceec in a tacha case..

ceec can never raise hand to hit anyone, her mouth is 10punches enough... to slay..

ceec is not and will never be in same class with tacha.

ceec was bitter for a reason, She felt another lady came in between her and a guy she was nurturing feelings for, even though she was doing normal naija babe hard to get.

Ceec is ceec..

But ur tacha is playing a script.

I pray she doesn't get disqualified with many strikes due to her insecurities... We still need her drama more.
tobi was her target
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Eeghe:
Jackye knows CR7 of ManUnited
Knows Gerrard
Compared Ronaldinho with Thierry Henry
Did I hear 23 or 26years again? Cos 23 wont make sense (not impossible though for prodigies)
Hmm
Well guys vote for Jackye
She knows football
I dont like Evengelist Jackye at all.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Eeghe:

I also thought about the red team stuff
We watch
I have watched Tacha fight with people using the vilest words. It’s not something I am okay with at all
She should av stuck to her vile words, than going extra with hitting the guy... It may earn her a strike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
scondy:

Madam....Tacha's usual way of raining extreme insults on housemates over irrelevant issues is a provocation in itself.....a lot of them especially the guys avoid her not cause they fear her but fear their reactions ......

u can support someone....but dont see extreme bad behaviour and down play it.....does Joe mentioning her name in a statement warrant him being called a fool and someone that has gender crisis.....do u know what that means? i saw the guy's face when she said that...he restrained himself....she was indirectly calling him gay on national TV in a country like Nigeria....

Omo....i am disappointed in your analysis of this issue...i expected more....Joe's taunting was his way of restraining himself....small thing she dont hit person....why didnt frodd or mike or Ike hit her? didnt she provoke them....

I agree that her way of raining abuse is uncouth and is provocative. No doubt. Read my update, I believe she deserves a strike hoping this might reset her brain.

What I have a problem with is the way that you guys don’t see anything provocative in what Joe did. It is even only in this post that you are agreeing that Joe taunted her.

Even if Tacha is a wild animal, it is not every time that wild animals strike out without provocation. You people should report accurately what is going on.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dezenazil:
I dont like Evengelist Jackye at all.

You are a babe nah cheesy
I asked guys to vote for her
They tend to like females who know football
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Thank you for saying the truth
What joe did is not good it's only a person who didn't watch this will support joe
The guys is annoying simple
Zoroaster:
Okay just saw the video.. The guy provoked her and she reacted

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Tufiakwa this Joe is annoying biko If person no way play u leave am nah Na by force Ni mtcheeeeew undecided
help me ask..
even moving to share blanket with her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
I don't like Joe

But I like what he did

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
akthedream2019:

JACKYE IS SIMILAR TO SAFARIGIRL. THEY KNOW A BIT OF EVERYTHING.. BUT WILL ADD LIES TO IT AND ARGUE FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT.

THOUGH, JACKYE GOT MORE ASS AND BOOBS THAN SAFARIGIRL.. PLUS JACKYE IS OBVIOUSLY WAY TALLER.
u hate safari ooo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
scondy:

What did i tweak.? Why r u guys focused on Joe's reaction? How come you are not focusing on initial action by tacha? how come u didnt mention she called him a guy with gender crisis all cos he mentioned her name while narrating .....is Joe my fav?

She told him he had gender crisis AFTER he came to sit beside her and lifted the duvet she was using.

She was previously calling him stupid and fool which was why he was even asking her if there was nothing else for her to say and advised her to be more creative.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
freeman500:

This just confirmed my suspicion that this BBNAIJA. Selection process is a scam.
Na so I see am o. Most of them are well known people.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Eeghe:

He visited that place this evening
With time I will know if he has gotten a green card like those ones
cheesy
He only has a 1 room apartment dia, due to that week1 omashola coin heist, she was his alibi.

but sir dee now owns an estate, while seyi owns a duplex... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Tufiakwa this Joe is annoying biko
If person no way play u leave am nah
Na by force Ni mtcheeeeew undecided

I agree with this too, somehow (but this was overtaken by the choice words I heard)
He did some of that provoking ish with Ike and Mercy a couple of days ago

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
I'm sure these new housemates would have at some point thought about dealing with Tacha if they were on the show. Fast forward few weeks later, they're now on the show and they can hardly confront Tacha not to talk about dealing with her rubbish attitude.

I see some of you ranting here as just e-warriors.

If dem put you for that house na hide you go dey hide from camera.

The point is, there are rules in that house and you can't do more than you're allowed to do, and you can't bring your reputation and your family name to disrepute because you want to prove a point by engaging Tacha in mudslinging.

I hope I'm communicating??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.