Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4956249 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
XXML33:
Tacha makes it so hard to defend her. And I'm even surprised I could even defend this fool and receive approbation from people. Who are those fools that usually like all my Tacha comments? Mehn the IQ of some people sha. Lol. How can anyone in their right minds support his useless excuse for a human being? The joke's on you Tacha fans.

Tacha is actually a very repugnant human being. Anyone who can't see this must be suffering from a very severe mental difficulty. Every aspect of Tacha inspires repulsion, from her ugly attitude to her unappealing physical appearance; her nose is too big for her face, her eyes are too far apart, her skin is over-bleached and bares evident signs of discolouration, her fingers and knees look like burnt plantain, her arms look like the legs of an elephant, her hips aren't in proportion, and her synthetic ass looks like it was done by a quack.

Everything about this woman leaves a bad taste in my mouth. From the way she talks to the way she walks. I've never seen a woman so lacking of grace, elegance and refinement.

Tacha is a disrespectful, arrogant, obnoxious dirt-bag who thinks she is better than everyone, when actually she's nothing but a dimwitted, classless hoe. Why can't any of these housemates put this mannerless low-life in her place for goodness sakes?

If I was Joe I'd give her as many slaps and punches as I can before the security team arrives. At least that would readjust her ugly face and give it more symmetry.

I'm done pretending to support this piece of trash.

My psychological experiment is over.

Peace!!

Lol! Shoot me again.

I had to peruse your account wondering if its a clone.

Tacha fans, where do you go from here?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
scondy:

so aunty.....why should Tacha call someone a fool cos he mentioned her name....the insults she rained on joe is not provoking? is it because the guy has restraint....Zainab didnt do half of this before DKB slapped the hell out of her.....

Throwback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNfK55BJcKA

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
XXML33:
Tacha makes it so hard to defend her. And I'm even surprised I could even defend this fool and receive approbation from people. Who are those fools that usually like all my Tacha comments? Mehn the IQ of some people sha. Lol. How can anyone in their right minds support his useless excuse for a human being? The joke's on you Tacha fans.

Tacha is actually a very repugnant human being. Anyone who can't see this must be suffering from a very severe mental difficulty. Every aspect of Tacha inspires repulsion, from her ugly attitude to her unappealing physical appearance; her nose is too big for her face, her eyes are too far apart, her skin is over-bleached and bares evident signs of discolouration, her fingers and knees look like burnt plantain, her arms look like the legs of an elephant, her hips aren't in proportion, and her synthetic ass looks like it was done by a quack.

Everything about this woman leaves a bad taste in my mouth. From the way she talks to the way she walks. I've never seen a woman so lacking of grace, elegance and refinement.

Tacha is a disrespectful, arrogant, obnoxious dirt-bag who thinks she is better than everyone, when actually she's nothing but a dimwitted, classless hoe. Why can't any of these housemates put this mannerless low-life in her place for goodness sakes?

If I was Joe I'd give her as many slaps and punches as I can before the security team arrives. At least that would readjust her ugly face and give it more symmetry.

Peace!!

You who loved masturbating at the sight of her shriveled up, pimply, colour patch work of a face, you now want to deceive people into believing you have ported?

Trash Trash Trash. You must remain with Trasha oo

Why are you now fighting with your boner rather than doing the needful? cheesy cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/f444cc54b31573400e12c600122a8f49/tenor.gif?[/img]

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Instinct40: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please have they done arena games?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
scondy:

Had to do with the competition.....they just came back from the Munch It vending machine and were analysing the whole thing...

and the insults started because he said....just like tacha.......and the whole why did u mention my name....u r fool....use someone else as example not me....she was just trying to put up her iron lady....nobody can call my name nonsense....and Joe took up the bait....

You shouldn't have answered that guy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lol dey should do fast ooo our new register don dey full ooo buhahahahaha
Ike ike Ike my baby boo grin
Munzy14:
Those that are decamping...... We just opened a New register this evening for team Ike Ike IKe.......

lol

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Afam4eva(m): 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sometimes i wonder how TACHA is able to survive port-hacourt with her disgusting attitude. I know say PH people no dey waste time chook hand for person eye, so i do't understand how she can still be like this despite living in a town where people do not have joy.

People like her are very hard to exchange words with because they're insufferable. They're the very worst. She takes herself so low that to beat her, you have to go lower than her. I understand the psychological approach that JOE was trying to employ and he would have won if he was left alone. But even the girl sef na yaba-left candidate. It's pitiable really.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Iwaniewa: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
All for u making mouths DAT u are leaving team tacha.......bye bye

After all you are all supporter's by mouth........u don't vote

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Venita, Enkay and Sir Dee talking about Instagram hate comments.

Venita said she used to respond(fire back).

Now she just deletes and blocks.

Said she averages 60-100 comments.

Talked about fine/light skinned girls being stereotyped as wayward. She may abstain from sex in a year, but anyday she shows boobs, she would get labelled a hoe. She says it is the society we live in and she has gotten used to it.

Now she is more focused on one-one conversations with people.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please what did I just read up there? shocked shocked
Neimar please can you unpack for forumites?
Tell us what’s on you mind
Ahbeg
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by AfonjaPikin: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Afam4eva:

Throwback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNfK55BJcKA

The slap too hot mehn.. shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mimirabelle4: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nah that's raw provocation from Joe, why calling her name mockingly like that what was his aim? sad
So if Enkay & Mike had not told him to stop he would have continued angry. He purposely set himself to be hit twice & if there's going to be any strike he should partake therein.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mimirabelle4:
Nah that's raw provocation from Joe, why calling her name mockingly like that what was his aim? sad
So if Enkay & Mike had not told him to stop he would have continued angry. He purposely set himself to be hit twice & if there's going to be any strike he should partake therein.

Is the name not her own? Is her own name now irritating her? She should be proud of her own name na. Afterall she is the one who keeps repeating Tacha Tacha Tacha on per second billing.

Joe did not insult her but was simply having fun while she created irritation in her head for no reason and began insulting him. Her days are surely numbered in that house because Joe is not done with her yet grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dominique(f): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
So the WaZoBia winches are back hanging out together again. Who are they talking about this time around?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
XXML33:

Tacha is actually a very repugnant human being. Anyone who can't see this must be suffering from a very severe mental difficulty. Every aspect of Tacha inspires repulsion, from her ugly attitude to her unappealing physical appearance; her nose is too big for her face, her eyes are too far apart, her skin is over-bleached and bares evident signs of multi-colouration, her fingers and knees look like burnt plantain, her arms look like the legs of an elephant, her hips aren't in proportion, and her synthetic ass looks like it was done by a quack.

Peace!!

See how low people can go just because of a reality show. Lord have mercy!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dezenazil:
u hate safari ooo
WHY SHOULD I? WELL, SAFARIGIRL IS MY FRIEND.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
Neimar:
Tacha bye bye
Buhahahahaha.. we wish you well!
as for me,I'll Stan over and over again.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Shallypop(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
XXML33:

Tacha is actually a very repugnant human being. Anyone who can't see this must be suffering from a very severe mental difficulty. Every aspect of Tacha inspires repulsion, from her ugly attitude to her unappealing physical appearance; her nose is too big for her face, her eyes are too far apart, her skin is over-bleached and bares evident signs of multi-colouration, her fingers and knees look like burnt plantain, her arms look like the legs of an elephant, her hips aren't in proportion, and her synthetic ass looks like it was done by a quack.

Peace!!
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
lotasha:

Calculating all these, I conclude that she is not 23....never
I'm still doubting that age

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
I hate when people say a man should never hit a woman.

Not all women are damsels in distress ... imagine a woman like Ronda Rousey . Amanda Nunes .Holly Holms etc

These women can legit kill 70 percent of untrained men .

No one should hit anyone .

Let's keep the same energy for every physical abuse .

Joe did nothing to warrant Trasha slapping him .

The same way men are advised to walk away , Trasha should have walked away too.

Abuse is Abuse !

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by iamJ(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
I dey go out tonight, why I'm saying it, so some people will not feel like I ran away and refused to reply

Tacha supporters are claiming that she was provoked

Hahaha

Tacha has provoked more people in that house than any other person, tacha has Insulted people's parents and attacked people over minor things

If those people had slapped her will you defend them and say she provoked them?

Who was insulting who? What's wrong if Joe calls her name? Is tacha a god? At this rate even Carol white wouldn't endorse her

I don't want to Insult anybody but honestly if I did, it will be justified

Annoying part is those of you hailing her, if you were in Joe's shoes you will beat her up

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Khafi making so much sense....They say be you in the big brother house....but then...you need to ask yourself ...what extent of being me is actually permissible?//.....you have to do you within reason....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
Instinct40:
Please have they done arena games?
No
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
XXML33:

Tacha is actually a very repugnant human being. Anyone who can't see this must be suffering from a very severe mental difficulty. Every aspect of Tacha inspires repulsion, from her ugly attitude to her unappealing physical appearance; her nose is too big for her face, her eyes are too far apart, her skin is over-bleached and bares evident signs of multi-colouration, her fingers and knees look like burnt plantain, her arms look like the legs of an elephant, her hips aren't in proportion, and her synthetic ass looks they were stuffed with dirty clothes rather than silicon.

Peace!!

How?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jen92:
mumu not everyone goes there to win.

Some go for fame
No dear, u are the mumu here. Going for the money is the primary aim for the contestants, fame is a rebound here.
People don't just abandon there major source of livelihood to get locked up for weeks, think about it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dezenazil: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Eeghe:
Mercy was a Nina fan (she made a lime so-so face about Miracle, mxm!! Lol)
Diane liked CeeC and Miracle but because of Miracle started liking Nina. Also Bambam
Didn’t get who Esther liked
Gossip trio
I don’t like them
I need a girl to love again. Ella took it all away
cheesy
dont like Enkay biko

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by P0c0p0c0: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
scondy:
Khafi making so much sense....They say be you in the big brother house....but then...you need to ask yourself ...what extent of being me is actually permissible?//.....you have to do you within reason....

Na now she remember to ask herself?

Aunty Khafaya done go beyond the (Nigerian) permissible limit tey tey o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nnem don't mind them if u really like TACHA stand by her till then end grin
everyone have their own bad side wink nobody is perfect dear smiley
am really happy she is showing her bad/good side to the world and not hiding it
she is real and that's what matters period
As for me IKE till the end nothing fit stop am grin
One love
Stephlena:

Buhahahahaha.. we wish you well!

as for me,I'll Stan over and over again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
XXML33:

Peace!!
I AM NOT SURPRISED AT THIS.. I WAS SURPRISED AT ONE OF YOUR PRECIOUS POSTS BECAUSE THAT IS THE LOWEST YOU COULD HAVE GONE LICKING TACHA'S ASS.
THE GOOD THING ABOUY LIFE IS THAT ONE CANT PRETEND SO LONG BECAUSE IT WILL AFFECT ONES INNER JOY NO MATTER HOW YOU HOLD IT.

PLEASE NEXT TIME, TRY AND BE LIKE SOME OF US THAT DONT DO BANDWAGON.. WE DONT SUPPORT BECAUSE THE HOUSEMATE HAVE A LARGER OR THE LARGEST FAN BASE.. WE DO IT BECAUSE WE TRUELY WANT TO AND IT GIVES US INNER JOY.

I WISH YOU THE BEST.. PEACE!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
VAR has come to premier league grin.Enuf cheap goals will be reviewed and cancelled. Oya mek una go watch liverpool match...e don start...leave tasha and joe for now.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by akthedream2019: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
Neimar:
Tacha bye bye
WOW...ONE CAN'T PRETEND FOR LONG UNLESS THE PERSON IS A DEVIL INCANATE..

I WISH YOU THE BEST.. PEACE!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2592) (2593) (2594) (2595) (2596) (2597) (2598) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.