Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4954639 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
oshe11:

Ha!!!

You shocked me with this

Same You that has been wishing they do not have Sex wanna support it now that it seems like might?

Lemme go to bed, I can NOT not NOT take this from You

The post you responded to, did it lie?

What has changed? Because the so called stronger FEMALE contender is involved ? As opposed to a Male?

Please .....I wished they dont have sex but you think if they did I would condemn them? When I voted for miracle last year as you did?

Jeezzz......! lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Psychedelia(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
zicoraads:

Idiat. grin

I think even those trying to troll Mercy know it's not a big deal, but anything to tarnish the image of an opponent.

I'll take Mercy a million times over a Tacha though. Even if she decides to fúck in the full glare of all the cameras, I don't care

Finish and clear!

#TeamLamboTillDay99

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=Tetehjewels post=81155504][/quote]
You need to see how that thing trying to insult me looks like grin

The day he uploaded his picture I thought it was our gateman . grin

It was only when I looked harder that I saw it wasn't him our gateman actually looks better .

Faceless forum really give some people guts grin

Everyone is brave behind their keyboard .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Prognose:
Biggie didn't ask tacha who she thinks she is? grin

He asked her all the questions he asked others.

He asked her who does she thinks she is, Tacha said "she's a bold, black, and strong African woman"

She also said, Sir Dee is the only person that she can tell a secret to in the house.

Tacha said what irritates her most in the house is the way the kitchen has been messing up, that the housemates need to be cleaning the place everytime.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
tacha jealous over seyi?? grin you seyi fans re delusional noworry part 2 dey come he should keep chasing her everywhere
I see, u no even dey watch, na radio update u dey follow. Good luck to you.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:

You need to see how that thing trying to insult me looks like grin

The day he uploaded his picture I thought it was our gateman . grin

It was only when I looked harder that I saw it wasn't him our gateman actually looks better .

Faceless forum really give some people guts grin

Everyone is brave behind their keyboard .

Gaddamit !!!!!! shocked shocked

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
oshe11:
See Elo for back
Local man was dumbfounded cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Shola stating facts

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
nazablossom:
Seycha

Tacha is fine. Only if she didn't bleach. Even Esther is getting lighter in the house. She was dark but toned when she newly came into the house but she's getting lighter. I hope she didn't ask Mercy to mix cream for her cos Mercy is bleaching too.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by zicoraads: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
P0c0p0c0:

More reason her team no just send.

I won't take any of them. There has to be something better out there. grin
Yeah there is, Mike. cheesy cool

I'm not even clear as to who you are voting this time. Come and join us in the Mike camp na. grin kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
nazablossom:
Seycha

More becoming like another Tolex in the house. Friendship goal. wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by viciati(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Omatshola complaining about housemates hoarding food items and stuff.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
Loooool. Nahhhhhhhhhhh. I don't want to be emotionally tied to any housemate. Khafi's ds got me in my feelings. cry

She got me laughing too. Like girlllll, you're dramatic. "Living my best life" kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
oshe11:

Miracle never looked Badass for banging Nina, he was loved for standing up for her.....

U too like to spin words

Why TeddyA no get fans for toileting Bam Bam
Miracle looked badass fot banging her in the early weeks. No dey spin story, protect her from what? His dick?

Teddy A was not disliked for banging Bambam it was his arrogance and hypocrisy that was his hubris, it had nothing to do with his sexual activities. Stop spinning stories

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Geezeem:
It's amazing how people think that after rewarding

A fornicator last year.....voters will become saints this year and do otherwise cheesy

We watch !
Forget it neither Mercy nor Ike is winning .
Make peace with it and be free .

Mercy had a big chance though but after last night , everything has changed .

People will play it off and claim it's not a big deal but slowly and steadily her hype and popularity will keep declining till there is no one left but her staunch fans .

It happened to Talia , Nina etc to name a few .

The unspoken rule of big brother - A female contestant is not allowed to have actual sex or presumed sex .
Mercy might just be the one to break the curse but it's not looking likely .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Shola dear. This is my first time liking you on the show. Thank you. Whether its game or not....very noble of you

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gentlemum(f): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Omashola is real mehhnn...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cindy Ds. She is different and outspoken in the diary room but gets swallowed and fades away in the house.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
safarigirl:
Miracle looked badass fot banging her in the early weeks. Baby's dey spin story, protect her from what? His dick?

Teddy A was not disliked for banging Bambam it was his arrogance and hypocrisy that was his hubris, it had nothing to do with his sexual activities. Stop spinning stories
You didn't support Miracle last year so stop spilling bullcrap.

We the active supporters of Miracle kept denying they never had sex.

We denied it so much that many people began to believe it.

If the airhead Nina didn't come out to claim they had sex multiple times , believe you me some people will still be claiming it was just dry humping .

People are already writing Ike off as useless and good for nothing .
Do you think having sex with the most popular candidate on the show and destroying her strong chance of winning will endear him to people ? grin

Please be rational for once and stop projecting your feelings as reality .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cindy wanna tell her secret to khafi. funny

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Geezeem:

The post you responded to, did it lie?

What has changed? Because the so called stronger FEMALE contender is involved ? As opposed to a Male?

Please .....I wished they dont have sex but you think if they did I would condemn them? When I voted for miracle last year as you did?

Jeezzz......! lipsrsealed
No one is asking U not to Vote your fave but at least condemn the Immoral Act

I mean U sounded as though it would be disappointing if he does and now It seems as though U are happy

Ahn Ahn.........

You are becoming blind towards Ike ooo

First U celebrated his stealing, then his Arrogance, his 2faced character and now this?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
It is hard to like the Cindy in the big brother house. Am trying to connect why she is there
Make i go sleep. Cindy urrrrrrrrrrrrg
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cindy said Omotshola called her “Woman” yesterday, lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gentlemum(f): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Who is this Cindy Bikonu!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
safarigirl:
Miracle looked badass fot banging her in the early weeks. No dey spin story, protect her from what? His dick?

See DJ spinall asking Me not to spin......

Mira was even berated for gbenshing
Na TeamMina do damage control.....
We were relieved when Teddy did theirs and even inside toilet.....

They lost the only thing dey had against Mira

But as Usual, U'd continue spinning onto DJ Spinall levelwink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmichi:
see how you disgraced yourself. What is "calm your teeths" ni tori Olorun? You even went ahead to explain the nonsense. Heii God
Calm your teeth grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
FrankGiel:

Google is ur friend.. don't say what u don't know
Calm your teeth jo grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
Gentlemum:
Who is this Cindy Bikonu!
I have asked this question a hundred times grin
Does she know this is her diary session with the way she is talking about Omashola grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
So Cyndy wants to tell a secret to Khafi..

Cyndy come, I just need to talk.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Cindy should be in Orlu selling Okpa.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
rahazaqa:
Cindy should be in Orlu selling Okpa.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:

I'm your only relevance in Nairaland.
Wherever you go ,you always find your way back to me because without me no one will notice your irrelevant moniker . grin
I'm like your drug you need me.

Let me burst your head further ...I was born a millionaire .

My grandfather was wealthy .

My father is wealthy .

The cushion in our house can pay your ten years salary. grin

Helmet wearing factory worker , you are not even up to the level of the lowest of servants in our house . grin

I just laugh at you people when you keep embarrassing yourselves .

You don't know anything .

From 2017 you people have been calling me broke and jobless .... someone who has been broke and jobless since 2017 should already be dead by now .

But every year I still show up and you people like the programmed dumb robots you are, keep spilling the same gibberish .

Enjoy the likes you're finally getting ...it will dry out as usual when I stop replying you . grin

Oh and I noticed from the last pic you uploaded that you look slightly malnourished . grin

Don't worry I also do nutrition / diet .....you can send me an Email .

This time I'll make sure I reply it , not leave it hanging like that one you sent one year ago . grin

In the voice of Ike; I'm sorry u are pained my Gee..

Threebear with the expensive cushion; threebear with high level servants! this nigga is a kid oo grin grin
The last time I heard this kind of low level bragging was in primary school.. grin grin grin

Keep claiming the millions.. I love your faith.. fake it till you make it...my regards to the celebrities funding ur begging..

Milkings see ur leader..

shame no dey catch una??

Wetin we no go see for this yard.

#GymInstructorWithFaith #MillionnaireGrandPa

(1) (2) (3) ... (2745) (2746) (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)