Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4951976 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Diane our bestie. She is happy . She will tell Mercy a secret because she is the closest person to her in the house and she really likes her.
Irritating attitudes: Omasholas shouts.
She is a strong person and always does her thing. She thinks the housemates see her as someone that is innocent and quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Just maybe na... lipsrsealed
Ino wa youmin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:

You are welcome

Safe journey.
Thanks dear...

Any prize for our girl, I heard she came 2nd?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Thanks dear...

Yea, she will share 1M with Elo
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
oshe11:
No one is asking U not to Vote your fave but at least condemn the Immoral Act

I mean U sounded as though it would be disappointing if he does and now It seems as though U are happy

Ahn Ahn.........

You are becoming blind towards Ike ooo

First U celebrated his stealing, then his Arrogance, his 2faced character and now this?

Did i condemn miracle last year?

Pls refresh my memory in case I have forgotten

Did you condemn Mina yourself?

Pls share with me

I have watched this game long enough to not get caught up in moral debates about it

I have watched fornicators and Adulterer win

Pls take this particular argument to someone else

I am the wrong person to have this argument with.

For the records, big brother's rules were not broken by the coin collection

If he didnt judge Ike, I wont either

And pls Ike is not arrogant, not this one on my screen

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hiteelong(f): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2019
Zuma na wa
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
Frank65:

Yea, she will share 1M with Elo
Good one.. Is she up for eviction?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by crowntoro(f): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mike don't seem very articulate... Says a lot of erm, erm, erm, erm

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Frank65(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Good one.. Is she up for eviction?

No, nobody was up last week, so, there is no eviction today.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Thanks dear...

Yes oh. She and Elo came second in a Munch It sponsored series of tasks and received a cash prize of one million naira which will be shared between them..

Tacha and Elo should have come first but the stupid organizers had to cheat them and gave it to the dumb pair of Mercy and Ike that didn't even perform well.

The ojoro just weak me. Sha na God go punish those organizers.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Gentlemum(f): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2019
Mike dairy session is always boring

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Geezeem:

Pls share with me

I have watched this game long enough to not get caught up in moral debates about it

Lets not drag this

But quick question

Why were U against Ike and Mercy having Sex initially?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
crowntoro:
You know wharamean grin
He will tell Ike a secret because there is no Mike without ike. grin
He says Ike is loyal and he trusts him. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kosky(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
Does Mike speak any other language? Cos it will be strange if he speaks only one language and isn't articulate at all.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
Geezeem:

Pls share with me

Leave him, he has started behaving like his favorite this year... lol

He never knew this show is psychologically influencing some human behaviours here... lol. He started showing his though...grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:

Yes oh. She and Elo came second in a Munch It sponsored series of tasks and received a cash prize of one million naira which will be shared between them..

Tacha and Elo should have come first but the stupid organizers had to cheat them and gave it to the dumb pair of Mercy and Ike that didn't even perform well.

The ojoro just weak me. Sha na God go punish those organizers.
I'm still happy for her.

Thanks Frank65, my mind don relax
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
XXML33:

Our girl is fine o. Looking prettier by the day. Her smile is ever so heartwarming.

Tacha's soft side is slowing beginning to come out and even her haters can't help but like her. She appears to be in love with Seyi. She slept beside him yesterday in the HOH room and for the first time this season, allowed herself to be vulnerable with someone in an intimate way. She was even resting her head on his chest and moving her hand gently over his face.

Trust our girl na. The stupid catfish looking Joe tried to provoke her and she reacted appropriately. She tear the ancient looking mumu slap when the idiot tried to sit too close to her, and this was after firing him a deluge of befitting missles of "you are very stupid." Shame catch the guy. Throughout that day the guy no fit even open mouth.

You can't try nonsense with a queen na.

NO MATTER HOW HARD A WOMAN, THERE'S ALWAYS THAT ONE PERSON SHE RESPECTS AND LISTEN TO. SEYI IS TACHA'S ANTIDOTE AND HER ONLY WEAKNESS IN THE HOUSE. BESIDES WHO WILL NOT FALL FOR THE FINEST AND ARGUABLY THE MOST BRILLIANT BOY IN THE HOUSE. TACHA HAS FINALLY HIT THE JACKPOT. EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T WIN THE 60 MILLION, SHE HAD THE FINEST YORUBA DEMON. SHE CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
What happened to Mike Jackies ship? grin grin.

Loyal boy. Always crediting our potential winner

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm still happy for her.

Thanks Frank65, my mind don relax

I fear for her today though. Just hope Biggy no go serve am punishment or strike for the Joe issue. She's beginning to look more beautiful and happy of late and the punishment might just cut these lovely attributes short.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
crowntoro:

When the head is empty they're bound to stutter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na your ex-inlaw be kitepilotgrin funny girl

Two can play the game, uno warramean? wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by lillian4: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
fitzmayowa:

Please tell us more dellottie auditor...cheesy cheesy cheesy

sarcasm..try more
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
oshe11:

Lets not drag this

But quick question

Why were U against Ike and Mercy having Sex initially?
lol u never tire for this sex?.... lol

for me I want them to, it's part of the reality, and as power couple it will be a celebrity something... lol

ur prayers should be, let them not.

If they do, they will snatch remaining soapy crew on ur favorite's team.... lol u fit join sef... tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2019
MIKE said he will tell IKE his secret because
IKE is loyal and he truth's him
he also said there is no Mike without Ike lol

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Crixxx:
I'm patiently waiting like a bomb to be detonated in few minutes time. Wait for my disaster. I'll cause great wreckage and chaos.

Pathos Verdes III

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
tegax:

I fear for her today though. Just hope Biggy no go serve am punishment or strike for the Joe issue. She's beginning to look more beautiful and happy of late and the punishment might just cut these lovely attributes short.
I hope big brother doesnt punish her for putting Joe in his place.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Geezeem:

This is a lie
You were not an active supporter .
What do you know .

You keep dilly-dallying till you settled for Miracle .

I remember calling you out a number of times for not being a real supporter ( yes , I don't forget anything )

So please don't try to claim you know what we did or didn't do , because you know nothing.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Oyindidi(f): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
tegax:

Let's keep our hopes high. Mercy smash phone nothing happen
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sugar daddy is cooking today shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by switlily25(f): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
nadesh:
Sugar daddy is cooking today shocked
I am sure he is cooking for Tacha grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
Threebear:

Before I send you back to the irrelevantville you belong like the other parasites before you grin by ignoring you like you don't exist .... here is a word of wisdom .

You can't alter reality . grin

No matter how you wish .

No matter how you project your life failures on others just to have those precious two seconds relief that you're not alone in your misery .
The truth and the whole truth is that you can never alter reality. grin

I completely understand where you're coming from so I forgive you , but as much as I want to commiserate with you , I can't claim what I'm not . grin

The truth and the whole truth is that I was born into a very wealthy home .
Even before I could take two steps I was already a millionaire cheesy by no fault of mine .
Growing up I never lacked anything money could buy and that has been my story till today .
I capitalized on my good looks and family background and I'm making way for myself.

If you wish to believe that I'm a jobless brokeass who somehow always affords "expensive" data and posts nearly every comment with data draining memes , then by all means do so. grin

If you wish to believe that I beg for recharge cards to post even though Mike wasn't up for eviction till the third week , by all means please do so . grin

While I can't help out your situation , I can at least help you if believing that reliefs your life burdens somewhat .

Here is a news for you though ..... NIGERIA currently has over 60 percent of her citizen living in multidimensional poverty .

If you can't feel sorry for those people , at least use them as a source of encouragement , that even in your clearly bad situation , you're still better than some people . grin

Sending you love and light .

Wishing you get out of whatever is troubling you quicker.

Before I forget ....we are all equal citizens in the mikings society.
If at all we have any leader it should be Mike .
The man of grace and kindness that has united all of us .

Oh ! ...My nutrition plan still stands , unless of course there is a medical history to it , then Eeghe should take over .

Now if you'll excuse me , I have a Chelsea vs Man United match to watch . grin

All this epistle for me.. grin grin

Someone lower than the lowest of ur servants grin grin

Poverty na bastard I swear..

grin
Too long to read bro.. didn't they teach u summary in high school?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2747) (2748) (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.