Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4974069 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Please who knows the "seeing" Tacha and Seyi are talking about? Which housemates are they referring to biko?

I'm lost.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
creolehunt:

I couldn't believe my ears when she told Venita afterwards that if it were another HM, that she would have played with them.

Who does she think she is?

Now, she is in the garden playing thae same Ludo with Shola, Mercy and Sir Dee.
Maybe because Ebuka praised her that she danced well at the party, she now sees herself as a strong contender

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CircleOfWilis: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Zoroaster:
Hehe enkay is trending and not for the right reasons grin
wetin Enkay do abeg
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
XXML33:
Joe just said that Mike is boring and doesn't do anything and Ike concurred.

Flesh and bone didn't reveal that to him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by debque(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
teamcindy...... nonsense enkay...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
debque:
teamcindy...... nonsense enkay...
you are wise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
Ike's hype is not from Mercy. Ike has never done anything with Mercy that warrants his hype. Nothing.

It is his wit and interaction with other housemates that brings him hype. I surely did not notice him because of Mercy and I would prefer if he had no highlights with her, so, that particular line is cancelled. Thanks
I appreciate that you are his fan and you didnt come insulting me. I slightly agree . It started first week with the coins.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
thatigboman:
ike is very unstable.
Same attitude he displayed during d phone smashing incident
he's a diplomat, kind of like Jeff. He says things he thinks people want to hear, in that moment, but it doesn't mean he actually agrees with them.

It's a highly unlikeable trait

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Stephlena:

Rara ohh!! Tobi? Mba!!

immediately the spell was broken, Tobi no look back ever again..

but frood?the juju on him, is the combination of all witchcraft covens across Nigeria..that's why he keeps coming out of it and goes back to it.
The juju is from the six geo-political zones in Nigeria. It's one Nigeria, it can never be broken grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
XXML33:
[s] Who else has noticed that Livelymatilda's posts always get many likes whether he is making sense or not.

It's simply a case of him liking his own posts with his many hidden alternates.

I actually find it so sad that someone would be liking his own posts though. Imagine how empty, lonely and devoid of validation one must feel to do that. Chai. [/s]
How can any sane human being, like his or her posts with alternate accounts?That person must be cursed, depressed and have lowest of self esteem to even think about doing that.. I suspect you are into it. Will it fetch him/her money, data or food. No wonder some of you die of depression because you don't get likes from social medias.. Lol grin
Lol... So you now sit and count the number of likes people get or don't get? I thought Threebear said you are a Professor or something?

From your support for Tacha, then how you turned around to insult and body shame the same Tacha.. to how you always post about "likes or no likes" as if it pay bills or get you data ,makes me wonder the kind of professor you are.. that is if you are even one.

You get big wahala ooo. Very BIG one.
Old man wet mumu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
Cindy's official Twitter account @cindyokafor_
#SayNoToBully

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jen92:
I appreciate that you are his fan and you didnt come insulting me. I slightly agree . It started first week with the coins.
I am a fan of multiple housemates that entertain me.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
XXML33:

Not true....

They were talking and Ike says he prefers if the boring housemates leave first then the lively and strong ones stay to battle it out that he loves a good competition....Joe says well thething is it doesnt usually happens that way because the foocus is always on the stronger ones. The he cites an example and uses Ike and mike hypothetically to play out a scenario.....so he says..if for example Mike is a boring person....and the Ike is a lively person....so a third person would feel his chances are higher with mike around and would then focus on getting Ike out....Ike agreed to the scenario played out not that mike is a boring person...

dont twist reports to suit ur narrative

52 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
he's a diplomat, kind of like Jeff. He says things he thinks people want to hear, in that moment, but it doesn't mean he actually agrees with them.

exactly. But that was jeff's downfall. Only that ike is an interesting character

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
I am a fan of multiple housemates that entertain me.
hope Ike is one of dem
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by creolehunt: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
nazablossom:
Esther didn't come with any Jazz, it's frodd that left his brain at home before coming to BB house. He will be so embarrassed when he realize how foolish he was. It's painful to watch cry cry.

Lol. Did you hear when he told Esther, 'you keep doing this because you know I might still come back'. Esther scoffed and replied "you might? You must always come back". Then I knew its a lost cause.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
her day will come. If she no go house the week she comes up, make I know wetin happen

She is feeling better than Cindy, she doesn't know she is helping Cindy gather fans
Maybe cos her name was the first name Ebuka called, when he told them their team won.

She is feeling popular already.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
nazablossom:
Ndi village ya cheesy cheesy
Really?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:
Ike's hype is not from Mercy. Ike has never done anything with Mercy that warrants his hype. Nothing.

It is his wit and interaction with other housemates that brings him hype. I surely did not notice him because of Mercy and I would prefer if he had no highlights with her, so, that particular line is cancelled. Thanks
u deh mind world people..

Ike doesn't need mercy to trend, just like mercy doesn't need him as well.

both are simply unique in their personal stands.

Both are most likeable male and female.. Yet they still create time for other HMs...

U saw d joy on the HMs faces when ike and mercy where announced winner on Saturday.

Even tacha said yesterday, that everyone was happy for them winning it.

Both are strong individuals...In this competition.

Their pairing is a powerful one to beat...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mitjyland(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
XXML33:

IKE has always been a Yes-man; whatever you tell him he will nod his head in agreement with you. So i'm not surprise.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
I hope y'all can hear Diane telling Elo about the pepsi challenge and the loads of questions he's asking her about it. When i said that this new guys were kept somewhere secluded with no access to TV, y'all were arguing angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
safarigirl:

wowwwww i am impressed. Most people dont see any wrong in their faves.

If we all behave like you this thread wont be on fire everyday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2019
From Twitter

I wish I could get hold of that ludo and slam it on Enkay's face.

How can a human being be so condescending towards another?

God please uplift Cindy after this big brother show.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
BBNAIJA 2019 is TACHA....TACHA IS BBNAIJA 2019... The HMs were all in the garden, because of too much noise... she QUEEN complained to her bestie HOH, and instantly Biggy opened the front door...Queen TACHA needs rest.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thisnut(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
it will be wise not to vote Enka because she is a bully, but will but stupid to vote Cindy because she is a victim of bully.

Vote should be based on entertainment not sympathy. It is a show not a rehab facility

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Streetmade(m): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
livelymatilda:

How can any same human being like his or her posts with alternate accounts?Will it fetch him/her money, data or food. No wonder some of you die of depression because you don't get likes from social medias.. Lol grin
Lol... So you now sit and count the number of likes people get or don't get? I thought Threebear said you are a Professor or something?

From your support for Tacha, then how you turned around to insult and body shame the same Tacha.. to how you always post about "likes or no likes" as if it pay bills or get you data ,makes we wonder the kind of professor you are.. that is if you are even one.

You get big wahala ooo. Very BIG one.
Old man wet mumu
Are you Kay Billz?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
See how Elo is forming ignorant and asking Diane about the details of the Pepsi challenge as if he didn't watch the whole thing.

Even Venita was lying to Ebuka's face yesterday and saying she hadn't watched the show before she came.

Same way Joe said Tacha Tacha Tacha when he was gossiping about Tacha with a male housemate and then immediately lied that he heard it inside the house and didn't know about it before coming.

Who are these guys trying to decieve though?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
scondy:

Not true....

They were talking and Ike says he prefers if the boring housemates leave first then the lively and strong ones stay to battle it out that he loves a good competition....Joe says well thething is it doesnt usually happens that way because the foocus is always on the stronger ones. The he cites an example and uses Ike and mike hypothetically to play out a scenario.....so he says..if for example Mike is a boring person....and the Ike is a lively person....so a third person would feel his chances are higher with mike around and would then focus on getting Ike out....Ike agreed to the scenario played out not that mike is a boring person...

ok thanks for the update. I was surprised because by now Joe should know Mike is strong.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maklelemakukula(m): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Legendarytonyy:

Size:XX

Breed: Maloo (Shortened ML)

Herd serial number:33
apt grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Enkay even told joe and venita that it was the 2nd time she's refusing playing ludo with cindy.
Pride comes before the fall

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
Yale9:
hope Ike is one of dem
I have seen safarigirl defending ike before.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
scondy:

Not true....

Take XLM and 3bear serious at your own peril... grin cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.