Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4984428 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
thatigboman:
dont know o. U know they were not properly introduced like the original housemates
All igbo states bear Okafor naa
I dont agree.its mostly anambra/enugu that mostly bear okafor and to a small extent imo.i've never met someone from abia or ebonyi bearing okafor.its rare

By the way,some have hinted that cindy is from orlu.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Munzy14:

Jeff's downfall was using reverse psychology and acting a saint..
While Ike uses reverse, but don't mind being a devil when necessary..
The former is summed as manipulation..
The later is summed as smart bad guy... lol

Hello,
You have persisted in using Jeff for your examples
It is really not funny anymore
Just let it go
Hype your Ike or Mercy in peace and leave Jeff alone
It was absolutely unnecessary to include him in your scenario
He doesn’t need all the negative energy
Face the housemates on your screen
Ahbeg!!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
creolehunt:
[s]

He is faking it. When Joe came in, one of the first thing he said was that he heard that thongsbhave been missing in the house.

In one of their conversations, Venita told Elo that Mike, Mercy, Omashola and Tavha will always escape nominations. That was the night Elo said that Frodd appeals to a wide tribal audience.

So how did they know these [/s] ?
You people don't get it.. Did you watch when Seyi and Tacha were in the secret room?
Did you see how they were allowed to watch and listen to some conversations?Sometimes they when watch without listening to the sounds.

I have said it here before that this people don't have the full and "very important " info in that house that will affect the old housemates. What they are allowed to hear or see if what others already know.

Yesterday morning, Venita packed huge clothes that she want to wash... She said she wanted to wash them the day she entered the house but she didn't .

Do you come in to Biggie brother's house with piles of unwashed clothes? Who does that.. Is that not also a hint or confirmation that they were just in a secluded place and not from outside like us?

Make we dey reason small small na

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
koolpal:
No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper...
This handle though "official Matilda". Livelymatilda is that you grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by CircleOfWilis: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
Zoroaster:
she no gree cindy play ludo with am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jen92:
asin en.." Guys please" like he is their father.
I have purposely not gotten into his matter because once you complain about people here, it looks like you hate them as if in real life, we don't dislike one or two about even our friends or siblings.

His ITK is 101%.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Widall:

He is not a medical doctor.
He has a doctorate in psychology.
oh thanks. Read on twitter that he was a medical doctor.
But I think one has to have a law degree to be a legal adviser.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by greatlinda(f): 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
When will they do the head of house task
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Eeghe:
Deaddd
Khafy apparently told Sir Dee that the tasks have preselected winners
Sir Dee has told Tacha
Meanwhile I saw Khafy going to hug and congratulate Tacha like she did Mercy
lipsrsealed
cheesy
I didnt hear that. Does she think she must always win? Smh. After they hid their clothes even to the arena, they didnt win. They only revealed their clothes when it was time to be on stage.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
nazablossom:
You sef too like amebo grin cheesy

Not really, you know how nairalanders can twist words to suit themselves. I didn't want to wake up to "Khafi is forcing herself on Gedoni". embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Widall: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
dominique:

But what if she didn't feel like playing ludo at that particular point in time?
U no see the video?
She was actually playing the ludo alone. Cindy wanted to join her she refused.
D thing still dey pain me.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bunnae(f): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Thisnut:
it will be wise not to vote Enka because she is a bully, but will but stupid to vote Cindy because she is a victim of bully.

Vote should be based on entertainment not sympathy. It is a show not a rehab facility
Contradiction dey your post.
So since vote should be based on entertainment, if enkay, a known bully is entertaining its wise to not vote for her?
People should vote for who they want, sympathy or not. I'm definitely going to vote for Cindy. She will get a lot of sympathy votes at enkay's expense.

This is a reality TV show, it cuts across all aspects of life not just entertainment part that makes you laugh.

Thanks for your time.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
dominique:

But what if she didn't feel like playing ludo at that particular point in time?
She didnt want to play with candy in particular but was ready to play with others.dont defend this,you should be leading the fight

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
nazablossom:
This handle though "official Matilda". Livelymatilda is that you grin
No.....You nko? Is that you?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dansuqi:

I dont agree.its mostly anambra/enugu that mostly bear okafor and to a small extent imo.i've never met someone from abia or ebonyi bearing okafor.its rare

You are not Igbo
You are soo concerned about Igbo villages and towns
Why?
It is disturbing the way you do it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
XXML33:

They are not the same. Trust me. I know the way Threebear thinks and types.

Tetehjewels isn't as funny or as witty as Threebear. Plus it would be pointless from Threebear's persepctive to have a hidden alternate moniker that's doing essentially the same thing aas her original moniker. Threebear and Tetehjewels both support Mike and are both critical of Mike's detractors. What's the fun in having two similar identities as alternates?

If threebear wanted to create a hidden alternate, the alternate would be a Mike hater or a supporter of Tacha. This would be way more fun.

Unless he decided to make Teteh dumbgrin

Already said same thing to Munzy1,4

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
Yale9:
If only we cared.
as in, I don't even understand.

We are here talking about Enkay, Cindy, Joe and Ike, but some people want to force their favs into the discussion.

To be sincere, Tacha's fans give her more highlights than she actually has. They are a lot like her; they force her name into conversations she has no business with, the same way she forces herself into arguments she has no business with.

Tacha, in the real sense, has little to no highlights in that house, she rides on other more entertaining housemates for conversation, a lot of her fans do that and jump on the conversations of other housemates, make it about her, and propagate a false narrative that she is entertaining.

I can name seven housemates more entertaining than she is.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
bunnae:

Contradiction dey your post.
So since vote should be based on entertainment, if enkay, a known bully is entertaining its wise to not vote for her?
People should vote for who they want, sympathy or not. I'm definitely going to vote for Cindy. She will get a lot of sympathy votes at enkay's expense.
Only bullies will support enkay

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
thatigboman:
dont know o. U know they were not properly introduced like the original housemates
All igbo states bear Okafor naa
She's from Imo State, but Okafor is more of Anambra thing.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Sorry, just seeing this side now.....Was it Frodd I saw with Esther or do I have cataracts?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dansuqi:

abia bears Okafor as well. Dont know about about Enugu and ebonyi. But Okafor means male child born on Afor market day naa, when igbo children were being named by the market days they were born. Was that not the practice in all igbo states?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
Munzy14:

Exactly... Am impressed with how they mingle with everyone in the house...
very interesting.
Yesooo, this was the issue I had with bamteddy last year, at some point they lost focus in the game but am happy it was worth it cos Las Las they still tied the knot cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Widall: 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
thatigboman:
oh thanks. Read on twitter that he was a medical doctor.
But I think one has to have a law degree to be a legal adviser.
Maybe u must have seen "Dr Seyi" which is correct for a doctorate degree holder.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Eeghe:

Hello,
You have persisted in using Jeff for your examples
It is really not funny anymore
Just let it go
Hype your Ike or Mercy in peace and leave Jeff alone
It was absolutely unnecessary to include him in your scenario
He doesn’t need all the negative energy
Ahbeg!!!!
U didn't even trace the Genesis of the convo...

u were all about jeff.. lol

And we weren't talking about jokes or banters.. we were dissecting some scenarios..

Jeff was a BBN4 Housemate, so we will and must talk about him and his antics.. After all we all subscribed to watch him.

It's the bitter truth, we have to diwirit.. cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Widall:

Maybe u must have seen "Dr Seyi" which is correct for a doctorate degree holder.
exactly. But didnt check d profile
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergie001: 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Dansuqi:

Only bullies will support enkay
If it's Omatshola you want to vote, do..
If it's Cindy,let's know.....

Now, do you see how awkward I sound?

That was exactly what you told me about Joe!
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Kaycee7(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tacha should cover her hair and Mike should cover his beards before somebody will chop hair soup.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Streetmade:
Ok,I didn't expect you to agree
Hmm..Why?Are you going to fight me if I am the person or what?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
aro1:
95% of khafi conversation in dat house is abt gedoni,shes nw assurin tacha dat she nw want gedoni to do the chasing. Hope she go stand on her words sha..

angry angry undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
nazablossom:
She's from Imo State, but Okafor is more of Anambra thing.
okafor is a very common name in my hometown in Imo state as well.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
thatigboman:
Seyi, a medical doctor, just say he provides legal services as well. Does he have a law certificate?

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
livelymatilda:

No.....You nko? Is that you?
As if you would admit if it's you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.