Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4945535 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
XXML33:

He actually got angry when Frodd said he was insulting everyone by asking who had been on a helicopter.

He never got angry. I don't know if you are using an ear piece to watch your chinko television or if you are using radio to listen to it because you keep twisting the truth.

If you need a quality television and an explora i can be of help just so you can have access to the reality in original form and not the chinese version of BBN you have been watching

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Frodd na Lagos islander.

He don waka wella.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hazardfan1:

TeamIke for life.

Ike for the money.

Yes Ike for the money he stole

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Munzy14:

Beauty of a woman is defined in her character..

venita has a load of character case, Men will only use her for anything unserious...

Many ladies are like her... Juliet Ibrahim comes to mind...
You are taking this reality show too seriously tho...
. The truth is camera 24/7 and game plan can make you behave differently from your normal self!!! Money winning is at stake here!! You can't judge her!!!!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
So some people they go twitter go copy lines and paste here cheesy

Just got back from twitter and I'm seeing some comments from twitter here
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Venita, Seyi, Sir dee wey be better ppl dey follow Cindy play, but NK think say she too big.

Nonsense.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Venita: Suck my nuts nigga

Sirdee: I always suspected

Venita: Bend over and let me deal with you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by clementbiola(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
nazablossom:
It's not our fault, we are good people grin cheesy
Sure. I DONT think Enkay understand Nigerians. That Nigerians hate being pompous
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He never got angry. I don't know if you are using an ear piece to watch your chinko television or if you are using radio to listen to it because you keep twisting the truth.

If you need a quality television and an explora i can be of help just so you can have access to the reality in original form and not the chinese version of BBN you have been watching
He actually got upset..he felt Frodd was trying to create an unnecessary narrative about Yankee people and some form of privilege
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
fergieboy:
So some people they go twitter go copy lines and paste here cheesy

Just got back from twitter and I'm seeing some comments from twitter here
Na insecurity dey worry dem!!! Smh shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Innocentchild:
Seeing enkay shooting herself in the leg like this is sad. So you can play with Gedoni, venita and Mike but not cindy. I pity this one cry cry cry
She said Cindy did the same thing to her... Eye for an eye something, but na dis one Kayode capture.

Kayode go dey set some people up for that house.

Modified: Hidden beef ontop Ludo issue.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
aro1:
why are u guys lyk ds,why nt tell us what happened btw cindy nd enkay,for the benefit of us nt watching
Enkay refused playing ludo with Cindy, saying she'd rather play ludo alone. Joe asks her why (after Cindy leaves the room hurt) she tells Joe she'll not play ludo with Cindy and this is not the first time this has happened.

Scene changes after Biggie calls HMs to the garden and here is Enkay, playing ludo with Venita, Mike, Mercy and Dee.

Cindy was very hurt by that act.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Blackhawk01:
Edakun, shey e ba mi ri Kafilatu? shocked shocked

She is sleeping, I want her to win HOH I want to see something...cheesy grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ObinnaT: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Frank65:

I don't have a problem with Mercy but the truth is that Team Mercy started the whole comparison between Mercy and Tacha.

They compare who dresses better between Mercy and Tacha, who speaks English better, who behaves better, who performs better at arena games, accused Tacha of bleaching etc

If u are on twitter, u will know that no team has dragged Tacha as much as team Mercy, yet it's not as if Mercy and Tacha are fighting in the house.

Who is this one?

Your TweetOracle made a poll of Mike, Seyi, Tacha and Mercy. Mercy still floored you. He noticed it and pulled down the tweet.

He made another one and removed Seyi, then added Ike. Mercy still floored y'all with a wider margin even though, he had blocked most Mercy fans. grin grin

Team Tacha are insecured. Same as Tacha herself.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
amehrada:
She said Cindy did the same thing to her... Eye for an eye something, but na dis one Kayode capture.

Kayode go dey set some people up for that house.
What I heard Cindy telling Joe was because she helped Venita defeat her ie Enkay and not that she has refused playing ludo with Enkay.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
eni4real:
You are taking this reality show too seriously tho...
. The truth is camera 24/7 and game plan can make you behave differently from your normal self!!! Money winning is at stake here!! You can't judge her!!!!
no mata how a housemate want to fake it, it won't take time for real characters to show..
same goes with camera case, u must loose guard at a point and become urself...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
biosystech:
Enkay refused playing ludo with Cindy, saying she'd rather play ludo alone. Joe asks her why (after Cindy leaves the room hurt) she tells Joe she'll not play ludo with Cindy and this is not the first time this has happened.

Scene changes after Biggie calls HMs to the garden and here is Enkay, playing ludo with Venita, Mike, Mercy and Dee.

Cindy was very hurt by that act.
thx boss,i naturally dnt like dat enkay
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Sugahylz(f): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Lmao! Just got back from enkay’s IG page omo the cautioning and vexation in her comment section no be here oh.
The person behind the page go say which kain wahala enkay put us so?! cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile Cindy has risen from 0 to 100 in a space of how many hours. I hope she keeps trending (for good) na so life be.
And yes I will vote Cindy too anytime she’s up kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
ObinnaT:

Who is this one?

Your TweetOracle made a poll of Mike, Seyi, Tacha and Mercy. Mercy still floored you. He noticed it and pulled down the tweet.

He made another one and removed Seyi, then added Ike. Mercy still floored y'all with a wider margin even though, he had blocked most Mercy fans. grin grin

Tweet oracle have never supported losers.that may be a strategy to know how to decimate or reduce mercy's fanbase.since they didnt include ike in the poll,its safe to say that ike fans voted mercy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
ObinnaT:

Who is this one?

lool I pity tweet oracle Mercy will be his downfall this season... lool

Mercy and IKe fans carry mat sidown for his handles... grin..... we die here vibes... lol

He is one of those, who milk people with bbnaija.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by binary007: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
XXML33:
Venita looks so much like Beyonce's daughter Blue Ivy.

Geez.
That's a rude thing to say.
Kindly correct yourself
"Beyonce's Daughter looks so much like Venita".

This is much better.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
biosystech:
What I heard Cindy telling Joe was because she helped Venita defeat her ie Enkay and not that she has refused playing ludo with Enkay.
Yes,i heard that part too.
By the Way instead of sir dee to buy the veto power,ill rather omashola buys it
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Streetmade(m): 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
genius43:

Leave it for us like that. I hope you are not a member of the loud group we left four for?
yes,and I'm proud we would bounce back
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
biosystech:
Yea, a clearer picture of where the vexation dey come from.

Enkay too petty abeg.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2019
nazablossom:
You too like trouble ee. The "He" still have fans na grin
U know say i deh say mine as e be... lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Streetmade(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
MamBi:

angry angry angry angry angry.

Nairaland, give me more expressive emojis jor. undecided

MamBi you don't need to express your self that much because I understand you,but trust me the glory days are over.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
So cameraman is deliberately not giving enough screen time to Mercy and Ike as compared to others. Well, the joke is on you..the more you hide them..the more fans they get undecided kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
harveybeaks:
So cameraman is deliberately not giving enough screen time to Mercy and Ike as compared to others. Well, the joke is on you..the more you hide them..the more fans they get undecided kiss

more fans keh

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2019
What kind of rice people conversation are these housenates having?

Busy talking about Bungee jumping and sky diving.....90% of Nigerians cannot relate....maybe if they were talking monkey post now.....
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
STEPS TO BECOME A DOCTOR:
▪️4 years of college
▪️3 years of med school proper
▪️1 year of clerkship
▪️Medschool graduation
▪️1 year of internship
▪️2 to 4 months Board exam review
▪️Board Exams (You must passed the Board Exam)
▪️Oath taking - Hippocratic Oath
▪️3 to 5 years of residency
▪️Certifying exam
▪️2 to 4 years of Fellowship
▪️Exam for the nth time
▪️1 to 2 more years SUBSUB SPECIALIZATION
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Neimar:

more fans keh
Yesss.. Fans, mirrors, curtains, chairs, etc
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2019
Seyi believes the world is flat in 2019 with all the advance in technology..

God save us from this foolishness

(1) (2) (3) ... (2811) (2812) (2813) (2814) (2815) (2816) (2817) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)