Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4969659 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2019
oshe11:
U no miss me?embarassed

It cant be my urges oooo, I cant betray my Wife
So you are married at 16. Child Abuse I must say cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2019
Crixxx:

I heard she has biggie's nudes therefore making biggie thread with caution.
lolzzzzz
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2019
KushyKush:
If only y'all know the amount of emotional fans Ike got tonight with this unjust strike.

Nevertheless, Ike should stay away from mercy. She is the ONLY reason he gets angry unnecessarily (with the intention of going violent) and that will lead him out of this show.

We've all fallen in love and we know how "masculine" it makes us feel whenever we defend our babe's honor. Nevertheless, person suppose dey use OT calculate actions before movement.

I still dey look mercy with corner eye.
Make we dey watch first

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Oh lawd, Mike is bloody mischievous... grin

Hear him roasting Khafi and Gedoni chopping lips whilst gbege is going on in the clip shown by biggie..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2019
scondy:

Oshe11....receipts for u.....never forgot mercy....despite she being who i like most...

Nice!!!cheesy

But its Biggies House and Biggies Rule
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:

So 25 year old mercy is triggering a 27 year old man . grin grin

Did he leave his brain in prison ?
Mercy is 26

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:15am On Aug 13, 2019
These HMs are maddddd grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

How I know I am really angry
I saw this post and thought it was for Geezeem
Then I saw this particular meme
And felt an irrational urge to punch your head in
Sorry!
cheesy
Okay I need to chill
Seriously

Dont mind the casanova undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

I honestly think his votes would be out of love and not pity
That's cool too.... BB house is the only place that can re-shape him for the good things ahead for him to grab..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:15am On Aug 13, 2019
Only Mercy and Ike this night

Seyi: Cardi B and Offset

Omashola: Bonnie and Clyde....even the housemates are entertained

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MissCookie: 12:15am On Aug 13, 2019
"Big Brother's house, his rules"...He shoves this in our faces every time so I am clearly not very surprised at his partial judgements and selective punishments.

Good thing I resolved never to vote with my very limited resource safe online votes because I can't imagine putting my hard earned money out there only for one air headed beef of a person and some bunch of shameless organizers to thwart my effort unjustly.

How does one justify giving a HM one strike just for "intent to hit/attack/assault" another HM? What sort of malicious and bias judgement is that? How was he sure that Ike was going to hit Seyi? I watched that particular scene on that faithful day and nobody will strongly assert that Ike's intention was to march toward Seyi to hit him. Any thing contrary to what he actually had in mind but "didn't do", is just an opinion and shouldn't in anyway be a justifiable reason to issue a strike. What is wrong with these people? Do they think Nigerians are fools?

No physical assault, you sit there and imagined Ike was gonna hit Seyi and then bam! He gets a strike for what "you nurtured in your mind he wanted to do.
Tacha physically assaulted three housemates and still get same one strike?
Nigerians, our mumu truly don do!!! I hope they know they are dragging the credibility of this show to the mud and it will only take time but surely, this show will come to a screeching halt if they keep on with these negativities.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2019
Stephlena:

tacha and CeCe are two different people..Tacha can never be CeCe..and I
maintain it,that the day TACHA oozes the negative vibes CeCe gave, I decamp immediately.. by the way I'm not paid for supporting her.
most of the issues involving Tacha, she never birthed them,but the problem here is she takes them overboard.
unlike CeCe,t[b]acha shows sobriety and the willingness to grow.. show where CeCe accepted her flaws for once?.
[/b]
Tacha never denies what she says..she's not a pathological liar..

and yes maybe I'll have a change of mind, when tacha tries to burst any male housemate,balls..as CeCe did to lolu.
Tacha's problem is overreaction. if she could work on that,she's good!

have a good night rest

you must be wearing tinted glasses....same person blaming joe for her strike and refusing to sink in the previous videos shown,,....

End of convo....u have lost it....To call black white is beyond comprehension...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2019
nadesh:

Mercy talks to Ike in their bed. Am surprised you have not noticed that.
I'm surprised they are blaming Mercy. Women don suffer. Ike, he's a sweet boy, will be fine though

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:16am On Aug 13, 2019
nazablossom:
So you are married at 16. Child Abuse I must say cheesy
Lol......

My tribe dear

We are initiated into Manhood at 15(but I'm as single as Omashola)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Khaffy busted on sky news

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Esther have turned Frodd to house boy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Davvymavvy:
Seyi makes supporting him a lot easier. He won veto power with ease, always the runner up in arena games, hoh for two straight weeks. You're are a child destiny, keep keeping it real
Seyi is one person I won't mind if he wins if Mike doesn't .
I'm a fan of hardwork .
I built my body without the aid of supplement .
It was intense and gruelling but I did it.
Once I find out you're lazy , useless and don't put in effort , I automatically hate you .
I abhor lazy people and I especially hate people who believe in taking short cuts rather than actually working for what they want.
Seyi is one man that I know has earned his stripes .
Though it's ineluctable that I'll drag him from time to time but just know that deep in my heart , I respect him ....he's a deserving finalist and you people are incredibly lucky to support such a man.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:

So 25 year old mercy is triggering a 27 year old man . grin grin

Did he leave his brain in prison ?

Pray for your Mike
In the coming weeks you will add fasting to it
You will remember this post
Kontinuuu undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ammyluv2002(f): 12:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Chai! Wetin Frodd see for Esther body? Nawa o!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 12:18am On Aug 13, 2019
Geezeem:

Dont mind the casanova undecided
Ahn Ahn na

I thought it was You

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 12:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:
Khaffy busted on sky news

Oops. Real News must be slow..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fF01(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2019
London Olopka ti cast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2019
Stephlena:

tacha and CeCe are two different people..Tacha can never be CeCe..and I
maintain it,that the day TACHA oozes the negative vibes CeCe gave, I decamp immediately.. by the way I'm not paid for supporting her.
most of the issues involving Tacha, she never birthed them,but the problem here is she takes them overboard.
unlike CeCe,tacha shows sobriety and the willingness to grow.. show where CeCe accepted her flaws for once?.

Tacha never denies what she says..she's not a pathological liar..

and yes maybe I'll have a change of mind, when tacha tries to burst any male housemate,balls..as CeCe did to lolu.
Tacha's problem is overreaction. if she could work on that,she's good!

have a good night rest

Very true.
CeeC even though I prefer her is / was a pathological liar .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2019
Budline1:

Sir Dee is an hypocrite. You just dey know?

What did he just do? Read Dianne is kinda regretting saving him.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by KushyKush: 12:20am On Aug 13, 2019
Geezeem:

I still dey look mercy with corner eye.
Make we dey watch first

It's no news that she is using Ike to boost her game. Just like Miracle did Nina. If only he can have more balls like TeddyA.

Their Saturday night "closure" confirms this... You can't claim to love a nigga then leave him all worked up without even a hand job. Nah... That is straight up evil.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Voting in progress .. Enkey God save ur arse... when others are hitting thousands u are dragging few hundreds
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2019
oshe11:
Lol......

My tribe dear

We are initiated into Manhood at 15(but I'm as single as Omashola)
OK then. At your age, you are not supposed to be talking about urges, don't you think grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 12:22am On Aug 13, 2019
I don’t know why someone will abandon her job to be on a show she ain’t 100% sure of winning ... very stupid move

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:

I'm a fan of hardwork .
Once I find out you're lazy , useless and don't put in effort , I automatically hate you .
I abhor lazy people and I especially hate people who believe in taking short cuts rather than actually working for what they want.
Though it's ineluctable that I'll drag him from time to time but just know that deep in my heart , I respect him ....he's a deserving finalist and you people are incredibly lucky to support such a man.
Sir Dee dey learn work where you dey if na ass kissing grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2019
After such an amazing day .
Time to hit the sack. grin cheesy

Keep voting Joe and Cindy.

Goodnight beauties.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:

I'm a fan of hardwork .
Thank you.

You are making me to like Mike now, you are one of the people that made me feel he is being overhyped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.