Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4930790 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 13, 2019
eksbabe:
Jackye geddifok from Mike’s bed before I send Sango to you.

I am angry

The babe is _horny.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 12:49am On Aug 13, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Not exactly true. There are some tribal unertone to these things. Muave 25 in Ibadan was filled will thousand of Yoruba boys seeking for auditions, no one was taken this year from there, last year only Lolu. I imagine those Yoruba dudes were not good enough and the majority had to be Ibos.

PS: I am not even Yoruba but South South married to Ibo, but we don't shy away from the truth
Big Brother Naija is probably the fairest event as far as selection is concerned. They defiitely pay no mind to tribe. Remember in See Gobe, There were only 3 Igbos (Uriel, Soma and Gifty).

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Digital101:

Don't deceive yourself, Mercy fans aren't voting for Ike but Cindy and Joe so don't rely on them. Let vote massively for Ike and forget about Mercy fans.

We will know this by Sunday

We expect a certain percentage

If they fail to pull through, we will take it up from there

In the meantime we are voting grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rencent(m): 12:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Back4bed:

Drop yours pls

Back4bed can we talk about tht level?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Vote for Ike.... pls! God bless you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2019
fitzmayowa:

The HMs know they are just not voicing it because Mike is married...cheesy

Omoshola and Khafi already voiced it out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Yale9:
Biggie has a favorite housemate And that housemate is going to win this show.

Ps. He/she is likely not Ike or Tacha or Mike. I suspect it’s going to be either between Mercy, Frodd or Seyi. And I have my reasons. This game don cast abeg.
Guy,this is so not true.during see gobe,rumour had it that those m was the favorite.last year,some said the favorite was tobi,others said its ceec and none won.this year,we have started again.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2019
fitzmayowa:

The HMs know they are just not voicing it because Mike is married...cheesy
Hayyy God safe us oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by bimbod(m): 12:50am On Aug 13, 2019
Yale9:
Vote for Ike.... pls! God bless you
what happened to frodd

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 12:51am On Aug 13, 2019
safarigirl:
intercontinental casting

Casting across borders. How she wan go office?

No government agency will retain someone who ran away from her job despite being ordered not to do ....to make things worse the idiot was busy having sex anyhow on tv!
Making the force she works with and UK folks look bad(morally).

If she gets sacked does she think she’d getting endorsements ? Even if she does get they’ll be meagre pay ...most of these endorsements given to Cee c ain’t even worth up to 300k(for one endorsement)

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:51am On Aug 13, 2019
MizzD:

Your prayer points are different cheesy grin

Explain pls grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by shizzle11(m): 12:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Tustrange:
Am rily pissed, Make I go torment Ebuka DM and pls dnt be surprised if he do post some threats he got from fans.
If you know how pissed and annoyed people are right now ehhn. Not just ebuka but Big brother naija and multi choice pages as well must be bombarded non stop with petitions and threats

Its not even really Ebuka but the organisers, particularly the headline sponsor's (bet9ja) interest in this show has really made a mess of thinggs. The bias has rendered the show to a mere scam.

Its easy for any discerning mind to know that bet9jas interest in the show is seyi and theyre doing well protecting him so far and secondly tacha becaise the level of unparalled arrogance, pride and rude confidenve that girl diaplays is really disturbing

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Housemates trying to understand how Mercy won the Munchit challenge as well as not getting a strike from biggie grin cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 12:51am On Aug 13, 2019
bimbod:
what happened to frodd

Frodd is an expired project

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:51am On Aug 13, 2019
scondy:

maybe because Yorubas and Hausas are a bit more conservative....truth be told....someone from a very stable upbringing with enough guidance especially a female wouldnt go for big brother...truth be told...the chances of a casualty happening is high....e.g. bambam..reason why debbie rise was not shown support by her family...

i cant imagine my child going for big brother...for what exactly? May God not make us that desperate for fame and fortune

I am from a stable upbringing wirh good enough guidance and I will go for Big Brother if I can.

Let me ignore the obvious jab at the Igbo ethnic group in this post, what makes you think people who go for the show are not from stable upbringing and good backgrounds? Did Geraldine not conduct herself in a respectable manner on the show? What of Jennifer, Emma, Hanni? Did Melvin not conduct himself responsibly, even at the expense of being boring? Has Jackye not conducted herself properly? Do you genuinely think being on Big Brother is a reflection of poor background? Do you have any idea the kind of exposure people stand to gain from being on such a show? Do you see what it has done for the likes of Gideon, Ebuka, Bisola, TBoss, CeeC, Alex, Bambam and co?

A whole Seyi Awolowo is on Big Brother, is he there because he is from an unstable background or lacked proper guidance?

This comment is highly disappointing. If you or your child will never have the balls to put yourself on television and face criticism, that is a personal choice, but you don't get to determine the character or upbringing of those who come on this show because you don't know their motive. And anyone who cannot control themselves, so much that they fear for casualties happening, really has no business interacting with people at all, because just stepping out of your house leads you to a world of casualties.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:51am On Aug 13, 2019
Ovokoo:

Big Brother Naija is probably the fairest event as far as selection is concerned. They defiitely pay no mind to tribe. Remember in See Gobe, There were only 3 Igbos (Uriel, Soma and Gifty).
I think in order to avoid this,they should be picking one from each state inorder to bring an ethnic balance
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:52am On Aug 13, 2019
bimbod:
what happened to frodd
Ike is my fav. Besides, lets not lie to ourselves. Frodd won’t leave next week (or anytime soon) and we know it. Meanwhile, Ike must come out on top.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Crixxx: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Yale9:
Biggie has a favorite housemate And that housemate is going to win this show.

Ps. He/she is likely not Ike or Tacha or Mike. I suspect it’s going to be either between Mercy, Frodd or Seyi. And I have my reasons. This game don cast abeg.

They should start Big Brother kenya.
Nothing is new in BBNAIJA anymore it's stale

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Ovokoo:

Dude ask yourself who big brother was then. Changes have happened. Guess the Ibos are the most interesting and best fit at this point?, We see the truth staring us in the face and bend it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:52am On Aug 13, 2019
Geezeem:

Explain pls grin

Yours is ‘for’

Hers is ‘against’

grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by arounddnaija: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2019
bodyonchecheche:

Lmao literally just walked past my mum watching it on sky news, yeah it's real

Ah ti khafilatulilahi ti ba sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

Frodd is an expired project
if you like, go’an drink sniper. Na you sabi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 12:53am On Aug 13, 2019
Dansuqi:

I think in order to avoid this,they should be picking one from each state inorder to bring an ethnic balance
I think the federal government already has that and it's called "Federal character". This is a private show not a government show and so, i don't think they will tow the part of stupidity just to please every state.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 12:53am On Aug 13, 2019
safarigirl:
this is trash.

Nobody said Ike should not be punished, they asked for equal punishment. If Tacha was disqualified alongside Ike this night, the uproar would not have been this bad.

The uproar is bad because of the punishment being biased
really, if Tacha is disqualified the uproar will not be bad? Are you seriously having a laugh? Any way the judgment went, it will be scrutinized.

Just as you think what i said is trash because of your affinity to ik, same way a Tacha fan would feel if Tacha was heavily punished and ik wasn't.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 12:54am On Aug 13, 2019
MizzD:

Your prayer points are different cheesy grin
Lol I serve a living God cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by boban007: 12:54am On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:

Seyi is one person I won't mind if he wins if Mike doesn't .
I'm a fan of hardwork .
I built my body without the aid of supplement .
It was intense and gruelling but I did it.
Once I find out you're lazy , useless and don't put in effort , I automatically hate you .
I abhor lazy people and I especially hate people who believe in taking short cuts rather than actually working for what they want.
Seyi is one man that I know has earned his stripes .
Though it's ineluctable that I'll drag him from time to time but just know that deep in my heart , I respect him ....he's a deserving finalist and you people are incredibly lucky to support such a man.
Thank you for supporting SEYI. I said it from the beginning that SEYI, MIKE, SIR DEE and OMOSHOLA are worthy of the finals. Though I don't mind JACKYE too for her brilliance, but SEYI has an edge over all of them. THANK you for seeing the light. As for the punishment BIG BROTHER WAS VERY UNFAIR TO JOE. HE said based on VIOLENT CONDUCT , JOE WAS not VIOLENT, TACHA was the one that assaulted Joe twice. Throwing TANTRUMS and arguments is allowed, but violent and physical contacts is not allowed. GEDONI provoked MERCY but was not VIOLENT. so, no strike. IKE had a fight with SEYI courtesy of MERCY, IKE charged towards SEYI violently and had to be held while SEYI only said your enemies are worrying you in retaliation to Bleep U NIGGA, but not in a violent way. so no punishment . It's not a crime to insult or have disagreements as long as it's not in a violent way. SO how was joe VIOLENT ? BIG BROTHER, I NEED an answer.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 12:55am On Aug 13, 2019
eksbabe:
Hayyy God safe us oo

If camera no dey aunty Jackye for don misbehave with Mike, I was watching her DS talking about Mike that's when I knew Jackye don go...

I think she constantly talks about her bf just to remind herself not to go there with Mike...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by HBB1(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Mike4TheMoney:

No government agency will retain someone who ran away from her job despite being ordered not to do ....to make things worse the idiot was busy having sex anyhow on tv!
Making the force she works with and UK folks look bad(morally).

If she gets sacked does she think she’d getting endorsements ? Even if she does get they’ll be meagre pay ...most of these endorsements given to Cee c ain’t even worth up to 300k(for one endorsement)

She will live off benefits in the UK or Gedoni's Obioma business.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:55am On Aug 13, 2019
MizzD:

Yours is ‘for’

Hers is ‘against’

grin cheesy

No dear...i am not for.
Was justsaying

We watch ! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2019
shizzle11:
If you know how pissed and annoyed people are right now ehhn. Not just ebuka but Big brother naija and multi choice pages as well must be bombarded non stop with petitions and threats

Its not even really Ebuka but the organisers, particularly the headline sponsor's (bet9ja) interest in this show has really made a mess of thinggs. The bias has rendered the show to a mere scam.

Its easy for any discerning mind to know that bet9jas interest in the show is seyi and theyre doing well protecting him so far and secondly tacha becaise the level of unparalled arrogance, pride and rude confidenve that girl diaplays is really disturbing

I can agree to a certain extent.africans dislike monopoly or dominance that is one of the reasons why nigerians sometimes were deliberately prevented from winning bba.
In nigeria,ethnic tension is very high.politics will come into play.national character and spread will be looked at,i think bbn will try and make sure the next winner is from the west or ss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Mike4TheMoney: 12:56am On Aug 13, 2019
safarigirl:
I am from a stable upbringing wirh good enough guidance and I will go for Big Brother if I can.

Let me ignore the obvious jab at the Igbo ethnic group in this post, what makes you think people who go for the show are not from stable upbringing and good backgrounds? Did Geraldine not conduct herself in a respectable manner on the show? What of Jennifer, Emma, Hanni? Did Melvin not conduct himself responsibly, even at the expense of being boring? Has Jackye not conducted herself properly? Do you genuinely think being on Big Brother is a reflection of poor background? Do you have any idea the kind of exposure people stand to gain from being on such a show? Do you see what it has done for the likes of Gideon, Ebuka, Bisola, TBoss, CeeC, Alex, Bambam and co?

A whole Seyi Awolowo is on Big Brother, is he there because he is from an unstable background or lacked proper guidance?

This comment is highly disappointing. If you or your child will never have the balls to put yourself on television and face criticism, that is a personal choice, but you don't get to determine the character or upbringing of those who come on this show because you don't know their motive. And anyone who cannot control themselves, so much that they fear for casualties happening, really has no business interacting with people at all, because just stepping out of your house leads you to a world of casualties.

Her point is quite simple

“Anyone who’s made and having it good won’t be on the show”

So, if the Seyi awoloe was having it good he won’t think of being on the show . I think that’s her point

Sorry for the typos,this phone is too big in my hand cry
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2019
Sms “VOTE IKE” to 32052

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.