Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977302 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2019
creolehunt:

Didn't Joe also play a part in saving them from eviction? It's a game bro. If she had put up Mike, it would have been the same thing. He isn't more special than Joe. Joe's crime is that he just came in, so Diane will feel she doesn't owe him much.
She should have tried it if she's raving mad and yes , Mike is more special than Joe.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2019
scondy:
I have studied Frodd and Esther's debacle and i have somewhat come to a conclusion that both are playing a game....Frodd knows Esther doesn't give a hoot about him, Esther knows Frodd knows but she seems to think the whole sauciness and repulsive behaviour towards him combined with small small green light will affect her game positively. On the other hand, Frodd thinks him continuing to profess his undying love for a non-responsive babe will endear him to viewers and increase his fan base. They are both sub-consciously trying to play a script....however, the whole thing is uninteresting to watch.
their mata don tire me

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:
This week I am voting for Ike, Frodd and Cindy (Cindy just a little bit)
Cindy’s own is because her hair dresser finished her (even though she may be the difficult type with dress and hairstyles, like me cheesy). She strikes me as stubborn somehow
....the way Enkay humiliated her for her eating habits and the other ludo one
....on a more positive note? I read she has a song, is a photographer and I saw her as the best during yesterday’s HoH task
So it’s not all pity for Cindy, it’s also recognition of potential

Frodd cos he is entertaining and is complex and has fans who treat him badly cheesy

IKe the guy the most, for having a piece of my heart

who won the hoh task?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tospringe: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2019
creolehunt:

Crude, uncouth and condescending with her lime soured face.
Yeah Yeah.
Same with Mercy. Uncultured, Mannerless, Vindictive

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:

Morning love. kiss kiss

Kayode has their time this morning and I have been laughing so much ...

Oh Esther just dropped another one - mimicking Frodd and his puppy selling story... grin grin grin

They make me laugh oo
I dunno why cry

kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 11:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Checked86:
who won the hoh task?

Seyi
They crowned him Tor Tiv for the week
I think we shall be learning some Tiv culture as they do their tasks
Nice

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Have u voted ike and cindy today? Pls do sharpaly, time no dey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Isn't it amazing how some so called well behaved monikers are getting banned left and right and I'm still here. grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Tospringe: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
Chim ooo frodd don turn to woman rapper ooo
Esther just told him to go to his bed
Frodd say said na half caste he want
Esther said that he should go nah that what he said doesn't even move her
She even called frodd frog chai chai u sure say frodd na Igbo guy ni
Chim ooo pray for FRODD Nigeria this getting out of hand ooo
Esther no like frodd at at all
Lol.....this is damn hilarious!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Tospringe:

Yeah Yeah.
Same with Mercy. Uncultured, Mannerless, Vindictive
shame no dey even catch u. Dey lie like threebear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2019
creolehunt:

Spot on.

There's no way Frodd doesn't know what he is doing. He doesn't even look the part. He looks like one who has been with 'some' women in real life. Trust me, when they leave that house, Frodd may never try to contact Esther.

Frodd knows that the more badly Esther treats him, the more the viewers will warm up to his 'predicament' as this situation is the plight of many people who are forward with their emotions. On the other hand, his insistence is ruining Estehrs game as viewers now see her as cold, detached and unsympathetic.

Esther on her part may not know it's a game he is playing. If she knew this she would have mentioned it to her clique of Mercy and Diane or even Nelson. She also won't have gone back to pull him from Benita.

Frodd surely knows he is very unpopular amongst the housemates, but he doesn't care. All he probably care about is the viewers. For him, he doesn't mind if the HMs nominate him forever as long as he finds favour in the eyes of the viewers.

Frodd is fully conscious.
This looks like a well thought plan but I don’t think our boy is that smart. Yes he has being with women because he was popular back in uni. However I think those were girls who threw themselves at him, a situation which takes a few hours at night and at most a week of only continuous physical contact. He has never sourced for a relationship which he is struggling with at the moment.

His struggle is not endearing fans to him, yes he gets the spotlight a lot but if anything it pushes us away. He keeps disappointing and disgracing people unfortunate enough to pick him as a favourite. I will prefer a Frodd who will stand alone like the first day he came into the house. Khafi had the hots for him and Isilomo could kill anybody just to stay in his presence but the idiot shunned both to become a small girl’s houseboy. I am glad he ran from Venita because na that one for worse pass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Seyi's fingers are so cute!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dannyxy(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Who looks at a guy that she doesn't feel, like this

Are you traffic light??

I think Esther has started falling for the guy, but she is just trying to put a front, so she doesn't spoil her supposed "game"...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Devgod:
You're a Fool Aswear. The Greatest of them All.
Jesus!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Yale9:
Aje!

Lol, I'm a lady oo

Dae lo di?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:31am On Aug 13, 2019
Dannyxy:
Who looks at a guy that she doesn't like this

Are you traffic light??
they are just putting everybody on cruise. Don’t mind dem

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Tospringe:
Yeah Yeah. Same with Mercy. Uncultured, Mannerless, Vindictive
Is it the loveable lambo that u are giving this attributes, lol continue.....
At least we are watching....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:32am On Aug 13, 2019
omamush:

Lol, I'm a lady oo

Dae lo di?
ke oma!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Devgod:
You're a Fool Aswear. The Greatest of them All.

Ok

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:

More publicity? Kuku kee me.

Thank you baby girl. kiss

Yelz baby, the entertainment desk is working on it. I think it'll air at 360.

Anything for you my fish oo. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2019
No dear He can do all this or even wash her clothes lol if Esther like him but the problem here is that Esther no like am at all angry
Esther disgraced frodd
she insulted frodd
She wish frodd is gone
She hated frodd more than anyone else in that house
She even made some housemates hate FRODD chai
She made frodd loose his respect everyone can talk to frodd anyhow
She scatter FRODD's game
After all this how can frodd follow Esther again if not juju or stupidity eeh
If frodd na ur brother u go gree eeh
Chai chim ooo am in pain
Hold me hold me my heart is broken
Biggie f*ucked my baby Ike up now frodd is disgracing the entire Igbo nation world wide on TV chim oooooo hold me hold me ooooooooo
Munzy14:

This is deep bro...

So our girlfriends that washes and cook for us are disgrace too?

frodd is free to love... we pray he doesn't overdo...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2019
oliidell:

I like her too.

She's a successful adult who chose to participate in a rated show...and wearing one's heart on one's sleeve portrays sincerity-which is what the show is about.

She should have resigned from the Yard though. It's more honourable 'cos i don't see her going back there.

Exactly, she should've resigned. Because I don't see her workplace condoning her actions.
Moreover, it was said she wasn't given permission to participate in the show. She for just resign, lass lass she don turn celebrity here.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
Guys, pay little attention to what a woman says. Pay more attention to her behavior. The authenticity of a woman's feelings or attraction towards a man are expressed through actions and almost never through words.

Women are very good at rationalization. They rationalize their feelings even to the point of lying to themselves. And they spit out those lies repeatedly as a way of convincing themselves that those lies are true, but every single time their behaviors betray them.

Jackye is in love with Mike and her body language and behavior is an indication of this, but I can bet anything that if you ask her how she feels, she'll say that she just considers Mike as a friend and doesn't feel any attraction towards him. But if you watch her you'll notice that she's always sitting close to him, always staring longingly at him, always touching him, always smiling whenever they are together, always making reference to him in conversations with other housemates and always unhappy when he is with other female housemates.

But despite all this Jackye keeps constantly repeating the fact that she has a boyfriend and that she loves boyfriend. This is simply a way of rationalizing her feelings for Mike as just platonic and creating a mirage of loyalty and love for her boyfriend in order to not feel guilty about her feelings for someone else.

Every time Jackye's actions betray her words.
Last night, Mike was laying on his bed asleep and Jackye walked into the room. She sat on her bed for a while, staring intently at the sleeping Mike. Her body language was like that of an ovulating woman. With her gaze still on Mike she sauntared towards his bed and sat beside him. Every other person in the room was covered underneath their sheets, either asleep, half-asleep, or about to go to bed.

She tapped the sleeping Mike on his back to wake him up. Mike sluggishly opened his eyes and turned his face towards the direction of the person that had awoken him. What he saw startled him; the image of Jackye smiling lustfully at him. Shocked by the fact that Jackye was sitting beside his bed at such an hour, and with her body so close to his, and her hands still on his body, Mike asked her what she was doing on his bed and why she wasn't on hers. Jacky who is usually articulate couldn't even give a coherent answer. Mike then told her that he wanted to sleep and that she should leave him alone.

But Jackye remained sited by his side and began rubbing his arms and back gently and telling him to get up, with no clear reason as to why she wanted him to get up. It was when Frodd came into the room that she withdrew her hands from Mike's body and stood up to walk to her bed. As a sharp guy, Frodd knew what was up and he pushed her back to Mike's bed to continue what she was doing, but she became defensive and almost acted rudely towards Frodd. Assuming Frodd hadn't walked in at that time only God knows what Jackye would have done. But if you call her tomorrow and ask her if she has affections for Mike, shell say no.

I know you sugarcoat things a lot but I can't deny the fact that Jackye likes Mike a lot. Cruisetopia need to be up so that Jackye can go back to her boyfriend.

Mikings: Our prayer point from now on. Any Jackye Chan spirit,sent to seduce Mike, scatter by fire in Jesus name!!!!!!!!! . Praaayeeerr!!! !!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
No dear He can do all this or even wash her clothes lol if Esther like him but the problem here is that Esther no like am at all angry
Esther disgraced frodd
she insulted frodd
She wish frodd is gone
She hated frodd more than anyone else in that house
She even made some housemates hate FRODD chai
She made frodd loose his respect everyone can talk to frodd anyhow
She scatter FRODD's game
After all this how can frodd follow Esther again if not juju or stupidity eeh
If frodd na ur brother u go gree eeh
Chai chim ooo am in pain
Hold me hold me my heart is broken
Biggie f*ucked my baby Ike up now frodd is disgracing the entire Igbo nation world wide on a television chim oooooo hold me hold me ooooooooo
you didn’t make much sense. It even got worse when you brought tribe into it:
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:37am On Aug 13, 2019
Hello all, please has the response from 32052 changed? I used to get thanks for voting, but what I get now “Don’t just vote bla bla”
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2019
eksbabe:
Hello all, please has the response from 32052 changed? I used to get thanks for voting, but what I get now “Don’t just vote bla bla”
vote for Ike. You will get the perfect response

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2019
Yale9:
vote for Ike. You will get the perfect response
Lol cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Stephlena:
Seyi's fingers are so cute!

Lol u too? wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:
Who made Frodd’s breakfast?

Esther grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2019
RedDistrict:

I will throw in some votes for her but i worry cos even on twitter, she barely has any presence there. Even Joe has some small hype since yesterday

If Gedoni even had the slightest of fan base, he could have helped but that one na dead

pls VOTE Khafi to 32052

Keep campaigning pls

Lol. I'm trying to. I'll do my best and pray she stays back on Sunday.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Ebuka really needs to do something about this issue of audience screaming.
Last night I heard Esther talking with the disgraced ex policewoman .
She mentioned something about how loud the audience screamed when Mike was saved last week .
She went further to say that it gave someone a big validation if you're up and saved them you hear the audience scream.
She even said Mike had a more roaring applause than Shola.

With this new knowledge , they're going to put him up every week.
Even the dumb idiotic Diane almost did .
Something needs to be done about those loud audience reaction or else people like Mike will always be up .

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.