Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976697 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2019
omamush:

Lol u too? wink
Lol.. yes ooh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Up omashola

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Yale9:
no.
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

Correct lady mine
Cc Froddites
See how to enjoy a fav/like/whatever

I honestly don’t know how any person in his team would not enjoy him this morning.

Even the ironing he did, he told Gedoni that Esther begged him since yesterday, only for him to do it and she wanted to change her mind. He said he basically had to dress her by force especially when he had also co-ordinated his clothes.

How do you not laugh at that?

Instead people are doing as if ironing for a friend or even lady love is the end of the world.

I tell you that we viewers are the real drama queens... grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2019
I have not seen my baby today what's wrong nah I hope he is fine oooo
Did he take his breakfast eeh
Biggie biggie no worry we go soon run u street
Leave IKE alone ooo
Ike Ike Ike my baby boo I got ur back till the last day
No shaking wink and don't worry baby we #IkeGang will stand by u till the last day
VOTE Ike to 32052

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 11:55am On Aug 13, 2019
bashlek:

Igbo lik forcing themselve on people and claiming good tins.........South south is igbo ?, all oil producing states are igbos ?......Lagos is igbo state ?.........keep deceiving ya generation

u ar hustlers, jst lik Nigerians

You dont know where this argument started from

You just jumped in with insults

Pls follow the discussion trail

Or jump and pass.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:

Awww, Miracle looks really good in this picture. Looks bigger and as if he is having the best time ever. Nice to see....
Of course grin cheesy
He's so happy now he's free from the imaginary ship .
He truly adores his new girlfriend .
A pretty girl with brains too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2019
Show some love to cindy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 11:57am On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:

We aren't igbos.
Stop forcing us to be grin

We are south south .

Why are you forcing us to be igbos.
Threebear:

Oh wow .
Elozona looks like Igbo though.
Maybe he's a Delta Igbo like me.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Amya(f): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2019
bashlek:

Igbo lik forcing themselve on people and claiming good tins.........South south is igbo ?, all oil producing states are igbos ?......Lagos is igbo state ?.........keep deceiving ya generation

u ar hustlers, jst lik Nigerians

Igbo is a tribe and not a region. South-south is a region comprised of many tribes of which a igbo is a part of, albeit in the minority. Kapish?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Mercy fans please dont vote for ike.lets know his true voting power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kaylieeb(f): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:

Please throw in some votes for Joe and Cindy .
I can't forget how helpful you were to some Gotv users last year.
It didn't matter the time you were tagged , you always delivered .
You're such a kind and sweet soul .
Look at poor Cindy , they treat her like dirt .
What of Joe , if he's evicted Trasha will have more reason to think she's the boss of the show .
She'll keep behaving like a mannerless coyote and no one will challenge her because of her so called army .
Aren't these two sweet souls more deserving than a dumb police woman that left a job of 30k dollars (over 10 million naira ) to have acrobatic sex with a failed obioma tailor on live TV?
The whole thing breaks my heart

We understand your heartbreak grin
VOTE Khafi
VOTE Khafi

VOTE Khafi
VOTE Khafi

VOTE Khafi
VOTE Khafi
VOTE Khafi
VOTE Khafi
VOTE Khafi
VOTE Khafi
VOTE Khafi
VOTE Khafi
Text. VOTE Khafi to 32052 abeg�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2019
river18:

He's a self contradictor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2019
Let them f*ckk da ice cream. Let's go full throttle. Ike's week

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Amya:

Igbo is a tribe and not a region. South-south is a region comprised of many tribes of which a igbo is a part of, albeit in the minority. Kapish?
Igbos are not a minority in the south-south. There's no majority in that region.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oliidell(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Dunno if she was trying to eat her cake and have it.

Possibly.

Blackhawk01:

Just please, help me vote for her. Thanks.

Done

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
Guys, pay little attention to what a woman says. Pay more attention to her behavior. The authenticity of a woman's feelings or attraction towards a man are expressed through actions and almost never through words.

Women are very good at rationalization. They rationalize their feelings even to the point of lying to themselves. And they spit out those lies repeatedly as a way of convincing themselves that those lies are true, but every single time their behaviors betray them.

Jackye is in love with Mike and her body language and behavior is an indication of this, but I can bet anything that if you ask her how she feels, she'll say that she just considers Mike as a friend and doesn't feel any attraction towards him. But if you watch her you'll notice that she's always sitting close to him, always staring longingly at him, always touching him, always smiling whenever they are together, always making reference to him in conversations with other housemates and always unhappy when he is with other female housemates.

But despite all this Jackye keeps constantly repeating the fact that she has a boyfriend and that she loves boyfriend. This is simply a way of rationalizing her feelings for Mike as just platonic and creating a mirage of loyalty and love for her boyfriend in order to not feel guilty about her feelings for someone else.

Every time Jackye's actions betray her words.
Last night, Mike was laying on his bed asleep and Jackye walked into the room. She sat on her bed for a while, staring intently at the sleeping Mike. Her body language was like that of an ovulating woman. With her gaze still on Mike she sauntared towards his bed and sat beside him. Every other person in the room was covered underneath their sheets, either asleep, half-asleep, or about to go to bed.

She tapped the sleeping Mike on his back to wake him up. Mike sluggishly opened his eyes and turned his face towards the direction of the person that had awoken him. What he saw startled him; the image of Jackye smiling lustfully at him. Shocked by the fact that Jackye was sitting beside his bed at such an hour, and with her body so close to his, and her hands still on his body, Mike asked her what she was doing on his bed and why she wasn't on hers. Jacky who is usually articulate couldn't even give a coherent answer. Mike then told her that he wanted to sleep and that she should leave him alone.

But Jackye remained sited by his side and began rubbing his arms and back gently and telling him to get up, with no clear reason as to why she wanted him to get up. It was when Frodd came into the room that she withdrew her hands from Mike's body and stood up to walk to her bed. As a sharp guy, Frodd knew what was up and he pushed her back to Mike's bed to continue what she was doing, but she became defensive and almost acted rudely towards Frodd. Assuming Frodd hadn't walked in at that time only God knows what Jackye would have done. But if you call her tomorrow and ask her if she has affections for Mike, shell say no.

Abeg, give me the lowdown on Frodd and Esther’s matter.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by dhdeue(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
sgtponzihater1:

Not exactly true. There are some tribal unertone to these things. Muave 25 in Ibadan was filled will thousand of Yoruba boys seeking for auditions, no one was taken this year from there, last year only Lolu. I imagine those Yoruba dudes were not good enough and the majority had to be Ibos.

PS: I am not even Yoruba but South South married to Ibo, but we don't shy away from the truth
God bless you. Thousands of people auditioned in Ibadan, people from Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, some people even left Lagos to audition in IB thinking IB won't be that populated but they were stunned. No single person was picked from there. Finally on the show, you have like 4 people from Imo State alone. Right now, you have Frodd, Mercy, Ike, Jackie, Nk, Cindy in the house. You only have Seyi and Esther as the one from SW, and they have been their since day one.

In total you have Kim, Ella, Frodd, Mercy, Ike, Thelma, Jeff, Cindy, NK, Jackie who are Easterners, Seyi and Esther are the only Yoruba, Sir Dee is a Yoruba but a kogi born. You can't see no one talking about this on twitter or facebook because the average Yoruba person does not care. Let the reverse be the case when you have those people as Hausa or Yoruba, the internet would have blown. We know people who shout "marginalization" at any given chance, the same way they have been wailing since yesterday just because of biggie strikes. This is not being tribalistic, this is a fact.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Amya:

The issue is when some use ss/se or eastern region instead of only se.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stephlena:
Seyi's fingers are so cute!

Seyi? Fingers ? Cute?

The babes in this forum

I watch y'all in spiritual camera
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ovokoo:

Igbos are not a minority in the south-south. There's no majority in that region.
Ijaws are the majority

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kaylieeb(f): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
topaz321:

Such a dumb & unprofessional statement from her PR team.
It's even better they kept mute on the whole matter,they just made things aggravated.

What has being "Proud black female police officer" got to do with this?

Okay sir.....please don’t forget to vote for Khafi....she needs your votes
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
makydebbie:

Exactly, she should've resigned. Because I don't see her workplace condoning her actions.
Moreover, it was said she wasn't given permission to participate in the show. She for just resign, lass lass she don turn celebrity here.

I now believe Khafy is very honest
Cos she said this and was dragged here
(How she left her work without permission)
She is another person showing the good, the beautiful, the bad and the ugly about her on this show
She is real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Is frøod so dumb nt to knw dat ds esther no feel am ni,there are signs gals go show u,dat u go knw say she no fit date u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:

You're an irrelevant member of your team . grin
Your opinion does not matter . grin
She is actually more relevant than you you are in your so called team(we know your mission theee6 grin) .. Apart from your senseless epistles, collecting recharge cards and money from Team Mike and end up not voting... Then you go on social media to steal screenshots of those who voted with their money they post here here.. River18 busted one of your stolen screenshots of SMs votes that you posted here last night..

What else do you do?

See your yansh outside..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:
This week I am voting for Ike, Frodd and Cindy (Cindy just a little bit)
Cindy’s own is because her hair dresser finished her (even though she may be the difficult type with dress and hairstyles, like me cheesy). She strikes me as stubborn somehow
....the way Enkay humiliated her for her eating habits and the other ludo one
....on a more positive note? I read she has a song, is a photographer and I saw her as the best during yesterday’s HoH task
So it’s not all pity for Cindy, it’s also recognition of potential

Frodd cos he is entertaining and is complex and has fans who treat him badly cheesy

IKe the guy the most, for having a piece of my heart

The hair dresser really do her strong thing grin. The hair didn't do justice to her look at all.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pls vote for Ike let's put Biggie to shame pls
Let's tell him that we fans have power too via our vote bikonu
We know u love Ike and we love u too bikonu
Vote Ike plssssss embarassed
scondy:

Gezeem ....u ehn.... i hope u r voting Ike sha.....me i no dey vote again....omo...time i gave myself brain....wasting emotions unnecessarily....

Can u advise ur daughter to go f or Big Brother?

And the reasons are beyond the immoral tag of the show....its the exposure it gives them//......to many evil vices in the showbiz industry....very few dont indulge excessively....so my utmost is that i guide my children to make a living and be successful but not from industries that attacks their very soul in exchange for popularity....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Yale9:
Venita feels soo hurt by Frodd..
Till now? The only thing that woman cares about is Venita. I feel she is only angry that her beauty has failed her in the case of two men (with one more pending), a situation which never happened before she had children.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Munzy14:

Thats y she is the only female i mirror my kind of Woman.... Diane is that kind of lady that can't lie to herself... very brilliant and reason well.

she knew she stands no chance of winning... This is Nigeria.. we are stereotyped to certain ways.

Even though she made a costly mistake of creating three enemies at ones yesterday.

I really dont dig her
She looks way too young to me
I cant get pass her face grin
But she is very sound and has demonstrated
A good reading of her co players
She is smart
See how she made sure she got back with
Ike and Elo....after not saving them

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ovokoo: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dansuqi:

Ijaws are the majority
No, they're not. I could wager that Igbos are the majority if we're to include those that speak Igbo but don't necessarily identify as Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Ugik(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ovokoo:

I agree with u.. there's really no majority in the south south.. different ethnic groups tend to form majority in each state. like rivers state here, u did say ikwerre and Kalabari shares the spoil of dominance here and so it is in other states that make up the south south but there's no one tribe that dominates generally here
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ijayopi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
[CONFIRM �quote author=Dansuqi post=81213637]Up omashola[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.