Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4977922 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:

Calm down. Trust me, you aren't half as smart as I am.

Dominique said she knew Dansuqi didn't have followers. I found that odd because no Nairalander can see another Nairalander's list of followers. All you can see are the people a Nairaland is following. People are following me, but only me can see them. I don't follow these people back hence why I don't have a "following" list on my profile.

So this made me wonder if moderators can see the list of people following a user and not just the people a user is following. Which also made me wonder the amount of access moderators have to a user's account. Like can they also see email addresses and IP addresses? That sort of thing. It's actually a serious question if you are a smart person.
are u sure of that? I thought livelymatilda was smarter than u o.
U guys wount kill somebody

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Indomie001: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Khaffi is fun but didn't have much fans because she's never up for eviction before, those mostly up are the ones with strong fanbase eg Tacha,Mike ,Ike ,mercy,Seyi , omashola. The likes of Seyi and Sir Dee can simply attract fans for themselves with their intelligent and commitment to the task.

Hms needs to be controversial in one way or the other,positive or negative ,just to be on people's lips,with that many will hate and many will like ,when he's up,that will help but khaffi is never up except the general nomination. Poor khaffi ......wish I can vote her.

Same fate awaits Diane, jackey,Esther and Gedoni

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Checked86: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Zoroaster:
Khafi cracking me up.. She said seyi tried to kill her in her dream grin
probably because of the Sun Uk report about her. Dream works somehow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

I don't know why Threebear called you a professor.. So you don't know how to check followers or those following you?
All you know if to be monitoring "likes and shares" as if your life depends on it.. Shame

Local professior
u spoilt your case by mentioning a well known falsehood peddler

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thegamingorca:

There is a rancor between seyi and khafi? Lol

I read this morning that tacha came between seyi and ike trying to get physical a while back lol
Right now, yes and it seems Venita is the root cause.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
nazablossom:
You're right. I liked him last season too. The way he was defending Tobi was great. But this year..... I don't even know who he's for

I know he will share this post grin

grin grin And the post got shared... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dansuqi:

Backward integration
let me give u my attention before u go sniper way... cheesy

I see u av mentioned me a lot... before u die... lol

I am a staunch PDP man.. unapologetic one... And am glad abt it.. Av benefited a lot... tongue

And my comments u screen grabbed, didn't it happen?... did South East block votes went to Buhari?... no it didn't...

I am as well anti-buhari due to his lack of economic /human capital development policies..

u see, I don't have time to lie.. Maybe that's y u keep following me like flies... lol.... u never meet honest person before... cool.

Keep following, ok.... I now I have one fan here, even though it happened to be a low IQ something... grin...

After reading several of my comments, e go adjust... u are free to share as usual... grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thegamingorca:

The lads at Scotland yard won't take it kindly that their endeared black colleague absconded without permit and was screwed all shades of blue in some remote area of Africa on live television.

Thanks for making it look this way like we don't know already lol. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by biosystech: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Frodd sometimes acts like a sage but I just detest his love sessions with Esther... Like I said earlier, I'll prefer him with Venita.

Thegamingorca:

I don't have oh

but Really...is all this news going round on yabaleft site indeed based on hearsay?

I've been under the impression they've lashed her ancestors ashes on that show for a week now lol.

Is there a rift between gedoni and khafi tho?
Nah... They haven't had sex yet.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
[s]

Dominique said she knew Dansuqi didn't have followers. I found that odd because no Nairalander can see another Nairalander's list of followers. All you can see are the people a Nairaland is following. People are following me, but only me can see them. I don't follow these people back hence why I don't have a "fQollowing" list on my profile.

So this made me wonder if moderators can see the list of people following a user and not just the people a user is following. Which also made me wonder the amount of access moderators have to a user's account. Like can they also see email addresses and IP addresses? That sort of thing. It's actually a serious question if you are a smart person. [/s]
Yen yen yen.... What more can be hidden about you that some of us don't know? Continue deceiving yourself..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WetSmoke: 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
duduade:
Frood just finished ironing Esther's gown.. Issokay
grin he always gives us what to talk about. I don't want to see him leave the house now though.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Indomie001:
Khaffi is fun but didn't have much fans because she's never up for eviction before, those mostly up are the ones with strong fanbase eg Tacha,Mike ,Ike ,mercy,Seyi , omashola. The likes of Seyi and Sir Dee can simply attract fans for themselves with their intelligent and commitment to the task.

Hms needs to be controversial in one way or the other,positive or negative ,just to be on people's lips,with that many will hate and many will like ,when he's up,that will help but khaffi is never up except the general nomination. Poor khaffi ......wish I can vote her.

Same fate awaits Diane, jackey,Esther and Gedoni

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Please, just keep on talking about her, anyone can see reasons to vote for her from your comments. She's a such a sweet soul. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

I now believe Khafy is very honest
Cos she said this and was dragged here
(How she left her work without permission)
She is another person showing the good, the beautiful, the bad and the ugly about her on this show
She is real
She said she came to Nigeria to interview people on presidential election in Abuja when she heard about BBNaija . So she decided to go and interview people about their prospect of making it to the house, then boom she was picked. She gave this story first week when they were discussing their road to the house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Seriously lol is it true he got turned down by tacha to join him as hoh?

Doesn't she feel safe that he's already bethrode and won't try anything funny. Or did she have other reasons
yea very true. 2face seyi, who told biggie in the diary room that he wanted to distance himself from tacha, asked tacha to share the room with him. And the ph wise girl that has seen through his extremely deceitful nature shouted Noooo!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by FrankGiel: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Nice one bro.. Truth is the he never voted Tboss with the "Efe money"...He used it for his personal stuff..
He did same thing to Miracle and now Mike grin

I hope Team Mike will be wise and handle him well..

I feel bad we are exposing the beggars source of livelihood. sad
He went about begging e-money last year, claiming to be the Leader of miracle nation on nairaland grin grin
Our Bros chop their money finish..

Anyways poverty na bastard.. see wetin e dey do our 24 year old millionaire gym instructor.. A fine handsome Bobo, with a history of "wealth".
Threebear:
First of all I will like to give a special thanks to E money and karomu .

When we heard the extravagant donation paddy Adenuga gave to team Tobi we almost gave up , till boss E money came through and literally saved us .

To all Team Miracle on Nairaland ,I thank you all ,you guys are the real MVP ......

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Heritage bank tee-shirts are here!

Venita is still pissed..mercy is pleading with her to let things slide..Venita says,Khaffy is too impossible.. that khaffy has been stepping on her

from Monday-sunday..khaffy works as an officer,and maybe sometimes post her videos on YouTube. But she Venita, she's always on t.v..and cinema.. and that's how she fends for her kids

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
So Venita thinks Big brother is a talent show? Why is she making this so much of a big deal.

When you get to your house, go and fight for roles.

Nonsense

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:

Dominique said she knew Dansuqi didn't have followers. I found that odd because no Nairalander can see another Nairalander's list of followers. All you can see are the people a Nairaland is following. People are following me, but only me can see them. I don't follow these people back hence why I don't have a "following" list on my profile.

So this made me wonder if moderators can see the list of people following a user and not just the people a user is following. Which also made me wonder the amount of access moderators have to a user's account. Like can they also see email addresses and IP addresses? That sort of thing. It's actually a serious question if you are a smart person.
I think mods used to have access to user IP addresses yeaaars back. Not sure if they still do now
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
Venita's problem is she's an old woman who's angry that she's getting old and not receiving preferential treatment like in her youth. Her disagreement is what the housemates performed in the second week and have learned to iron out. She has succeeded in moving everybody five weeks back because of a perceived slight. Everybody is in the house to discover themselves. She should take a seat back and allow others shine.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Very funny

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Some of these female housemates and their inferiority complex. Una go tire for venita matter o. Just look at khafi. I remembered seyi saying mercy and venita should be considered for the queen mother role. Why didnt they choose from the two. Frodd said he wanted to obi of onistha and he got the role, esther same thing. But it's only venita's statement they av an issue with. She claimed venita's script was too lengthy yet u took some points from her writing to create your story.
During double wahala, wen tasks like drama are giving to them, they consider the expertise of every HMS. Ifunnada was always allowed to act the lead role, bambam was always the voice over artist and background singer. Teddy writes the songs, angel was always the scriptwriter. But this set, everything is selected based on who I like and who is my friend.

Venita told elo to fight for the production gig coz he is a content creator. He did and he got and everybody is okay with wot he came up. Why wasn't she given the same chance too. If she flops, then they give it to someone else. After putting another name, you are coming to ask if she still wants to take up the role. It's not right at all.

And khafi is making it about her and gedoni. Eishh

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
FrankGiel:

I feel bad we are exposing the beggars source of livelihood. sad
He went about begging e-money last year, claiming to be the Leader of miracle nation on nairaland grin grin
Our Bros chop their money finish..

Anyways poverty na bastard.. see wetin e dey do our 24 year old millionaire gym instructor.. A fine handsome Bobo, with a history of "wealth".

Well I don't pity him.. I hate how he collect money and recharge cards from people annually in the name of supportimg and housemate...but ends up not voting..

That nonsense must stop.. Enough is enough.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

See talk..
Pained the little boy.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Seyi now talking to khaffy..

First he apologises.. and now he goes on tell her she always wants to be a centre piece,forgetting that she's already a centre piece.

Khaffy.. buhahahahaha.. she's now replying that Venita feels she doesn't like her.

that Venita came to her, and said to her if she's having problem with gedioni because of her?.. khaffy was like,how dare you? you are not even important!.. lol

Now she says she felt Venita knew stuffs before coming into the house.. that was why she became close to frood and mercy.. people she knew had things going on in the house.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
styrese:
Sharrap what do u know

Me that my brain has been tied somewhere
Though I don't expect u to know that angry
Obviously
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
Seyi making sense. Biko talk to khafi. Always thinking every girl is after gedoni.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:

They can definitely see emails. I remember my fav mod sent me a mail without having to wait till I confirm reception of mail's from him/her account directly from nl.

Ip addresses are also seen as dey use that to block serial offenders reregistering on nl to cause further havoc lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
janefrancisca:
Some of these female housemates and their inferiority complex. Una go tire for venita matter o. Just look at khafi. I remembered seyi saying mercy and venita should be considered for the queen mother role. Why didnt they choose from the two. Frodd said he wanted to obi of onistha and he got the role, esther same thing. But it's only venita's statement they av an issue with. She claimed venita's script was too lengthy yet u took some points from her writing to create your story.
During double wahala, wen tasks like drama are giving to them, they consider the expertise of every HMS. Ifunnada was always allowed to act the lead role, bambam was always the voice over artist and background singer. Teddy writes the songs, angel was always the scriptwriter. But this set, everything is selected based on who I like and who is my friend.

Venita told elo to fight for the production gig coz he is a content creator. He did and he got and everybody is okay with wot he came up. Why wasn't she given the same chance too. If she flops, then they give it to someone else. After putting another name, you are coming to ask if she still wants to take up the role. It's not right at all.

And khafi is making it about her and gedoni. Eishh
truth is most of the ladies in that house are a bit jealous of Venita. i get that she may seem dramatic sometimes, it's because she is a mother.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
bodyonchecheche:

I think mods used to have access to user IP addresses yeaaars back. Not sure if they still do now
I also think they don't, if not they will burst a lot of alternates here.. lol
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by WetSmoke: 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:
Frodd;- Anything she asks me to do, I will do. I don’t have resident’s permit yet, I only have work permit... grin

Oh Frodd, you give me joy. Keep making me laugh I beg.. grin grin
grin Frodd ge gbum madu

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Prettypinkyy: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
What's wrong with khafi
Who is she quarreling with

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.