Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (5006083 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
janefrancisca:
Seyi making sense. Biko talk to khafi. Always thinking every girl is always after gedoni.

Which every girl?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Prettypinkyy:
What's wrong with khafi
Who is she quarreling with

Seyi and Venita

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Munzy14:

I also think they don't, if not they will burst a lot of alternates here.. lol
Yeah I was thinking the same lol. Maybe only the ‘super mods’ have access

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Who and who is up for eviction ?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Yen yen yen.... What more can be hidden about you that some of us don't know? Continue deceiving yourself..

A lot actually. Let me school you.

People really consider Nairaland to be anonymous, but it's not exactly so. There are lots of people who create Nairaland accounts with emails that are registered with their real names and surnames on them. Some of these people use Nairaland anonymously, thinking no one can find out their full names and other info because even If a user sends a directly message to another user, and that user doesn't reply, the sender can't see the email address of the receiver. But here is the catch, if you are following someone and they send you an email, the sender will be able to see your email address and hence your full name, even if you don't reply to the email.

Moderators can also get your full name and email address when they send you an email, whether you are following them or not.

But with what Dominique said, I began to wonder what other info a moderator can see about a user.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Which every girl?

Venita tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
This khafi is so petty

Insecure hornie olokpa angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
khaffy.. venita came into the house, and moved close to Frood and mercy, because she knows they've drama going on already,and she knows how it is outside already.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eneabu83(f): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Abeg this Khafi should go and nyash down somewhere .

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
janefrancisca:
Some of these female housemates and their inferiority complex. Una go tire for venita matter o. Just look at khafi. I remembered seyi saying mercy and venita should be considered for the queen mother role. Why didnt they choose from the two. Frodd said he wanted to obi of onistha and he got the role, esther same thing. But it's only venita's statement they av an issue with. She claimed venita's script was too lengthy yet u took some points from her writing to create your story.
During double wahala, wen tasks like drama are giving to them, they consider the expertise of every HMS. Ifunnada was always allowed to act the lead role, bambam was always the voice over artist and background singer. Teddy writes the songs, angel was always the scriptwriter. But this set, everything is selected based on who I like and who is my friend.

Venita told elo to fight for the production gig coz he is a content creator. He did and he got and everybody is okay with wot he came up. Why wasn't she given the same chance too. If she flops, then they give it to someone else. After putting another name, you are coming to ask if she still wants to take up the role. It's not right at all.

And khafi is making it about her and gedoni. Eishh
khafi always want to be the principal actor.. That was how she ruined their oppo work.. I tire for that hanty..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by stanisbaratheon: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
This is what happens when your head is no longer in the game but in a man's pants.

Khafi should grow up.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by koolpal(m): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
tegax:
Is Venita now Seyi's new catch? Hmmmmmm...
Nooo . just D HOH nominee... No lady in the house make Seyi loose his senses like queen TACHA.. TACHA is d only lady in d house..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Innocentchild:
This khafi is so petty

Insecure Hot olokpa angry

Seyi just said she is the female version of frodd. My own frodd grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
eksbabe:
Yale9, the response from 32052 has changed. I just confirmed with someone that voted now.

It is now “Don’t just vote, cash out. Send BBN to 4507”
I don’t consider this a change per se
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
Innocentchild:
This khafi is so petty

Insecure Hot olokpa angry

Y'all can be tiring with the way you throw words around.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
khaffy looks very beautiful when she's serious.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Khafi keeps on saying vinita isn't important enough to come in between her and Gedoni

She says it with so much insecurity, like she always needs some sort of assurance

Shameless Olokpa with low self esteem. angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
Munzy14:

let me give u my attention before u go sniper way... cheesy

I see u av mentioned me a lot... before u die... lol

I am a staunch PDP man.. unapologetic one... And am glad abt it.. Av benefited a lot... tongue

And my comments u screen grabbed, didn't it happen?... did South East block votes went to Buhari?... no it didn't...

I am as well anti-buhari due to his lack of economic /human capital development policies..

u see, I don't have time to lie.. Maybe that's y u keep following me like flies... lol.... u never meet honest person before... cool.

Keep following, ok.... I now I have one fan here, even though it happened to be a low IQ something... grin...

After reading several of my comments, e go adjust... u are free to share as usual... grin.
Stop pouring saliva all over the thread.even kanayo is amazed at your watery lies.
From page one to six will reveal who is actually the follower or stalker.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
bodyonchecheche:

I think mods used to have access to user IP addresses yeaaars back. Not sure if they still do now

That's not good. That's too much power. You could do a lot with a person's IP address. I used to think only the programmers who run regular maintenance on the forum can have access to info like this. If a moderator who is basically just like every other user can have this sort of access, that's not a very good thing.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Y'all can be tiring with the way you throw words around.
Isn't she petty? Fighting over roles and a man with someone who isn't even interested

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi doll
Please can I get your perspective of the whole drama?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by sonymax16(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Seyi is not being straightforward with khafi. It was the same seyi that told sir dee and tacha that he will never work with khafi again. So why is he pretending ?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:

A lot actually. Let me school you.

People really consider Nairaland to be anonymous, but it's not exactly so. There are lots of people who create Nairaland accounts with emails that are registered with their real names and surnames on them. Some of these people use Nairaland anonymously, thinking no one can find out their full names and other info because even If a user sends a directly message to another user, and that user doesn't reply, the sender can't see the email address of the receiver. But here is the catch, if you are following someone and they send you an email, the sender will be able to see your email address and hence your full name, even if you don't reply to the email.

Moderators can also get your full name and email address when they send you an email, whether you are following them or not.

But with what Dominique said, I began to wonder what other info a moderator can see about a user.

Look at this JJC lecturing me about Nairaland.. Hahaha grin.
If you can't cope with Nairaland, you better deactivate your account and leave for good instead of disgracing yourself here like a kid. grin

See Professor...Lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lol the whites are more savage than us I bet you.

The responses on twitter over Khafi’s police issue are Hilarious.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
That's my HOH, pls tell her she's freaking insecure angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Innocentchild:
Khafi keeps on saying vinita isn't important enough to come in between her and Gedoni

She says it with so much insecurity, like she always needs some sort of assurance

hey Goddddd!!!

khaffy says, Venita met her and asked, if she's the reason behind her issues with gedioni?.

khaffy said, she was like what the fvck? that Venita isn't that important.. and she's not up to that.

khaffy went on to emphasize how Venita wants to always put herself, everywhere.. and she feels it's because Venita has an idea,about what's going on outside than the rest of them does..that see how she came in and attached herself to frood and mercy.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Look at this JJC lecturing me about Nairaland.. Hahaha grin.
If you can't cope with Nairaland, you better deactivate your account and leave for good instead of disgracing yourself here like a kid. grin

See Professor...Lol

The information I shared is very important. Even if you are aware or it, many people aren't and I'm sure it will be of help to them.

There was a time a fraud used this method to get personal info from a user here on Nairaland and used the info to defraud and blackmail her.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why would you guys be arguing with Threebear that doesn't know his or her gender

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Innocentchild:

Unfortunately for her, Venita is kind of the cause of her issue with Gedoni, asides the lying allegation levelled against her by Gedoni

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Innocentchild:

Isn't she petty? Fighting over roles and a man with someone who isn't even interested

Fighting with who?

It is Venita bringing up shii. She's projecting her insecurity on Khafi but, khafi gets blamed because she talks too much.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Innocentchild(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stephlena:

hey Goddddd!!!

khaffy says, Venita met her and asked, if she's the reason behind her issues with gedioni?.

khaffy said, she was like what the fvck? that Venita isn't that important.. and she's not up to that.

khaffy went on to emphasize how Venita wants to always put herself, everywhere.. and she feels it's because Venita has an idea,about what's going on outside than the rest of them does..that see how she came in and attached herself to frood and mercy.
She said it yesterday to Venita, that she's not that important to come in between them

She said the same thing a few minutes ago to Enkay

She's said it right now again to Seyi

The lady is freaking insecure angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)