Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4999690 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Samueltemi337(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hope you have voted for Ike today

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ersonleads(m): 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
kaylieeb:
Vote for this beautiful soul

Vote for Khafi.....Shez on the verge of losing her job because of her choice in the big brother house which we all don’t like.......Everybody deserves a second chance
who send am to go the house? was she not having a well paying job even in the uk for that matter? pleas you guys should find another stunt for you campaign because local man is not permissive with the stut.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lordjb: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
The thought of Tacha always annoys me cheesy see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MamBi: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
ba7man:
Good Evening, this is Big Brother.

Your message was duly recieved and we would like to host you as a House Guest at the Big Brother show this saturday.

To reach us, from Ojodu-Berger, take bus going to Oshodi and drop at the last bustop under bridge. Take keke marwa or Okada and tell them you're going to Big Brother junction.

Once you get there, introduce yourself at the gate and you'll be ushered in.

We look forward to seeing you.

BIG BROTHER NAIJA
Pepper Dem.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Modified to Vote Enkay if you like her

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ike's and Mike's pictures all over Twitter grin

Such desperation .

Attachee spirit .

Tufia .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omoshola's votes though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omashola..
Mercy.
Tacha.
Sir-dee..
playing ludo-game

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Samueltemi337:
Hope you have voted for Ike today
Vote omashola.ike is a foregone alternative

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:
Ike's and Mike's pictures all over Twitter grin

Such desperation .

Attachee spirit .

Tufia .
Highest form of desperation
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
If the woman is the picture isn't the definition of beauty, I don't know what is. She's not on make-up, her hair is all ruffled, yet she still looks radiantly beautiful. I couldn't have dreamed of a better person to fall in love with.

I love you so much, Tacha. You've carved a space in my heart the shape of your face. Without you my life is devoid of meaning. You are the only reason why I watch BBNaija and it's because of you I spend hours enduring repugnant scenes of drooling housemates just to catch a glimpse of your pretty face in that rare calmness and tranquility. You give me a reason to wake up every morning. You are the sunshine in my day and the flame that lights up my darkness night.

Listening to you speak tickles my eardrums and makes them beat sounds of love. Your melodious voice enlivens the butterflies in my stomach and causes them to flutter like confetti in the wind. Your face radiates the beauty of a million stars. Your body is a marvelous work art work; like the ancient carvings of our skilled ancestors, every inch of you was formed with care and precision. From the symmetry of your heart-shaped face to the smoothness of your curves - every piece of flesh on your body appeals to me.

I love you, Tacha and I will never stop supporting you.

This is coming from a bipolar Old man that claim to be intelligent...
This old man get life so? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Eegheeeeeeeee, don't do me like this... No Khafii? cry cry

angry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
river18:

ur epistle is longer than usual o,u seem very triggered grin

Snob with cheap android phone tht steals recharge cards,how does that work?Ur so called snobbery can only work with gatemen and fish sellers
So you believe this cheap propaganda and falsehood? Threebear is not capable of such.those accusing him are even the main culprits

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
VOTE FOR IKE.

#Ikegang

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by kaylieeb(f): 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
ersonleads:
who send am to go the house? was she not having a well paying job even in the uk for that matter? pleas you guys should find another stunt for you campaign because local man is not permissive with the stut.

Don’t be annoyed Mr Man tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
ersonleads:

My sweet sweet local man, just overlook that stunt and help me keep her in the house. Pleaseeeeeeeee lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by 100naira(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:

Khafi kiss

Done wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
believe threebear at ur own peril. if u look at mock voting polls online and fan base presence on social media,u wil kno he is not doin terrible like threebear is tryin to claim.by all means vote omashola more if u wnt but dnt be fool by tht liar.

1.since when does threebear have any business with omashola that hes concern about his votes

2.he could not even predict his fav result,he did not know tht mike wud come third the first time he ws up and he was nt confident tht mike wud come first the last time,he just made his hopeful prideful guesses as usual cheesy

be wise,it is a strategy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Neimar: 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Neymar is coming grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Neimar:
Neymar is coming grin
To barca?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Geezeem: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
omamush:

I'm from Delta state, Ukwuani to be precise and [b]I'm not igbo
[/b]
Thankio

This was my sentiment

The person you should have been quoting started to give me lectures on tribes and languages

I am only responding to you on this as I haven't on this topic

You people should be quoting the person not me

I said Elo is not Igbo as he is from Delta State in response to someone mentioning him as an Igbo contestant.

They came at me

So I said when next you see igbo speaking

Peeps in Delta and Rivers State, call them igbos

To be honest, Having this argument makes me very uncomfortable

I truly want to not respond to this again

I pray no one quotes me again lipsrsealed

I don't see borders

I see souls

I've lived in all the geopolitical zones of the country and I am as detribalized as you can get

Unless someone CAME AT ME to shame my tribe

Peace!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Geezeem:

angry lipsrsealed

Eeghe has forsaken me at this hot moment. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
river18:
believe threebear at ur own peril. if u look at mock voting polls online and fan base presence on social media,u wil kno he is not doin terrible like threebear is tryin to claim.by all means vote omashola more if u wnt but dnt be fool by tht liar.

1.since when does threebear have any business with omashola that hes concern about his votes

2.he could not even predict his fav result,he did not know tht mike wud come third the first time he ws up and he was nt confident tht mike wud come first the last time,he just made his hopeful prideful guesses as usual cheesy

be wise,it is a strategy

I can't find Elozonam's name. Hope all is well o? Really wish the guy would remain come Sunday. embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
ba7man:
Your fingers no dey pain you
There are professional typist na.nairaland is a job to them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
tegax:

I can't find Elozonam's name. Hope all is well o? Really wish the guy would remain come Sunday. embarassed
Him and joe are struggling to join enkay home

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
100naira:
Done wink

Thank you so much. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
Tacha makes it so hard to defend her. And I'm even surprised I could even defend this fool and receive approbation from people. Who are those fools that usually like all my Tacha comments? Mehn the IQ of some people sha. Lol. How can anyone in their right minds support his useless excuse for a human being? The joke's on you Tacha fans.

Tacha is actually a very repugnant human being. Anyone who can't see this must be suffering from a very severe mental difficulty. Every aspect of Tacha inspires repulsion, from her ugly attitude to her unappealing physical appearance; her nose is too big for her face, her eyes are too far apart, her skin is over-bleached and bares evident signs of multi-colouration, her fingers and knees look like burnt plantain, her arms look like the legs of an elephant, her hips aren't in proportion, and her synthetic ass looks like they were stuffed with dirty clothes rather than silicon.

Everything about this woman leaves a bad taste in my mouth; from the way she talks to the way she walks. I've never seen a woman so lacking in grace, elegance and refinement.

Tacha is a disrespectful, arrogant, obnoxious dirt-bag who thinks she is better than everyone, when actually she's nothing but a dimwitted, classless hoe. Why can't any of these housemates put this mannerless low-life in her place for goodness sakes?

If I was Joe I'd give her as many slaps and punches as I can before the security team arrives. At least that would readjust her ugly face and give it more symmetry.

I'm done pretending to support this piece of trash.

My psychological experiment is over.

Peace!!
So many mentally unstable old men trolling ..How do we help them?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by tegax(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dansuqi:

Him and joe are struggling to join enkay home

Even to type that his long name would be a difficult task for his fans o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by amehrada: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

I am with your team in spirit this week
Well done
Ah! Lol.... Only spirit?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eleniyan15: 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Khafi is dumb, insecurity issue!! She's manipulative to me
If you didn't watch it please don't take sides

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
tegax:

elo is nt doing badly,this poll is not 100%accurate but it is showin trend,i just wanted to show omashola on the poll

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.