Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4985807 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eleshin(m): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
My vote for Cindy is perfectly justified. I like her already.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:

SMS VOTE Tacha to 32052
XXML33:
Tacha makes it so hard to defend her. And I'm even surprised I could even defend this fool and receive approbation from people. Who are those fools that usually like all my Tacha comments? Mehn the IQ of some people sha. Lol. How can anyone in their right minds support his useless excuse for a human being? The joke's on you Tacha fans.

Tacha is actually a very repugnant human being. Anyone who can't see this must be suffering from a very severe mental difficulty. Every aspect of Tacha inspires repulsion, from her ugly attitude to her unappealing physical appearance; her nose is too big for her face, her eyes are too far apart, her skin is over-bleached and bares evident signs of multi-colouration, her fingers and knees look like burnt plantain, her arms look like the legs of an elephant, her hips aren't in proportion, and her synthetic ass looks like they were stuffed with dirty clothes rather than silicon.

Everything about this woman leaves a bad taste in my mouth; from the way she talks to the way she walks. I've never seen a woman so lacking in grace, elegance and refinement.

Tacha is a disrespectful, arrogant, obnoxious dirt-bag who thinks she is better than everyone, when actually she's nothing but a dimwitted, classless hoe. Why can't any of these housemates put this mannerless low-life in her place for goodness sakes?

If I was Joe I'd give her as many slaps and punches as I can before the security team arrives. At least that would readjust her ugly face and give it more symmetry.

I'm done pretending to support this piece of trash.

My psychological experiment is over.

Peace!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
meobizy:
Omashola’s two hour long words of advice loading. He just spotted Cindy low mood after her diary session. I enjoy hearing him hype himself while giving advice. I believe he really is a nice guy

Who has noticed housemates hardly lie when telling their parts of a story? It seems when we get older we lie less only to give way to seeing facts from a different point of view from another person.

He is

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MasterSteps: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
When I look at Cindy, I see a lady who has been through a lot, a lady who has been burnt in the fire of hustle, a lady who consistently strives to be the best in whatever she is doing.

Cindy mirrors the struggle of the average Nigerian lady who is striving to be the best she can be in the midst of a chaotic society and a plethora of obstacles.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Twoclans(f): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Stubborn thing lol

I still see her as someone biggie added to annoy nigerians I'll be surprised if she survives the onslaught

Which onslaught I hope you are not mixing Cindy up with someone else.

You know you are my friend,oya give her some votes cheesy

Thank you in advance kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cindy is exactly how a Nairalander will act if in that house. If you hate her for inactivity then you hate a reflection of your dull self. Her actions have shown me she entered the house without connections but watching someone act no different from how I will in the position is not entertaining. I pay my subscription to watch characters like Khafi, Frodd (with Esther unfortunately), Omashola and pre-secret room Tacha.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Geezeem:

Pls don't take away Ike's votes from her lipsrsealed tongue

cheesy
Not this time for Khafy shaa
Sadly
She is still on a mily probation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazel01(f): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:
I've gotten a second fave - Cindy .

I really love this girl
she is so real and down to heart......... Very competitive and relatable.....
She deserves the money not mercy or tacha.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by hazzard: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
good evening house...hope you all had a great day...have you'll voted for my babies today grin
if yes thanks smiley ..if no what are you waiting for sad
text "VOTE Tacha" to 32052
&
text "VOTE Cindy" to 32052

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
This Cindy's DS make me vess go vote the babe small now now again

Sure babe. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
That girl Cindy will go very far .
There is fire in her eyes .....
She's cut out for great things .
My instincts never fail me.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
RedDistrict:
This Cindy's DS make me vess go vote the babe small now now again

Sure babe. grin
Thank you most handsome man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Twoclans:

Which onslaught I hope you are not mixing Cindy up with someone else.

You know you are my friend,oya give her some votes cheesy

Thank you in advance kiss
cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Cupidkc(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
yunafa:
I love Cyndi...a sister to have...well trained girl...her parents are lucky.

I second this.... She sounds like a homely girl too, I promised myself not to vote this season but might break it just because of this lady.
Her DS kinda got to me.
Wishing her all the best o.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by xammax(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Here comes the king of diary section. Omashola.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fergieboy: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omoshola o embarassed

I don change channel
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Cindy blames herself a little for the group’s loss. She feels if only she had pinned the last balloon, Sirdee’s attempt during the second challenge would have been enough to save the team.

The Oppo win means a lot to Her. One of her biggest highlights in the big brother house and her life generally. She usually works really hard to get things in life and just a because of a fashion show and picture she’s won 200k and a phone. She sounded genuinely excited and grateful.

She looks like a regular Nigerian babe from a humble background. Speaks well, no forming, no bad grammar. I can’t wait for Sunday so she can at least change her hairstyle.

She will save herself and Kaffi. Kaffi because for the first time in a very long time she connected with a girl. She says Kaffi is so sweet and she likes her a lot. She feels she’s genuine but sometimes she’s tries too hard due to lack of confidence. Says sometimes when Kaffi says she (Kaffi) doesn’t deserve to be on the show, she’s always looking at her from afar like girl give yourself from credit. Says kaffi was the first person that gave her a genuine welcome when she entered the house without trying to just act the part. She loves Kaffi’s personality a lot and she’d love to keep in touch with her outside the house.

She’s surprised Dianne didn’t save Elo because she thought they were really cool. Said she knows Dianne is also close to sir dee and maybe the fact that she’s been with him much longer than Elo explains the save.

Biggie to Cindy - Every attempt to do the extraordinary involves learning and overcoming from failure. It’s important to remember you’re not the person who failed, you are the person who tried and as long as you continue to try, that is who you are. Sometimes, your best is not good enough . In Ernest, sometimes, you need to wait to discover what your best actually is. Cindy, you have 17 housemates to deal with. Present the front you want them to see and dry your eyes.

I like her. I like what I saw. She’s different. smiley

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
hazel01:
she is so real and down to heart......... Very competitive and relatable.....
She deserves the money not mercy or tacha.....
Very true .
Did you see how appreciative she was because of 200k ?

This is someone we need to vote.
Someone who places value in little things , those are the people that can handle bigger things .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omashola go blow biggie mind grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Livelymatilda, you think you are hurting me by digging my posts and littering them all over this thread? I actually find what you are doing very funny and I'm always the first to like your posts.

Please continue, you are cracking me up. Dig up more posts please.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Hazardfan1: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Acidosis:

Cindy just got a fan. cheesy grin grin 100 votes on me grin

Thank you bro.

Vote Cindy pls. Guys, Vote o, Vote o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by forkadict(m): 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:
I need to take a break guys....

But I think we have enough people helping out in bits and pieces... kiss

Well done.

Your efforts are appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
MamBi, I appreciate what you are doing. Posting updates can really be draining. Keep up the good work.
Yea..she really tried..

XXML33:
Look at how dry this thread is this morning.

This is what happens when a bunch of _horny sex-starved BBNaija addicts, most of who make up a sizable chunk of the active users on this thread, stay up all night hoping to watch Seyi and Tacha have sex.

Who in their right minds would want to watch an ezcema infested, stretch-mark ridden, bleached-out, ugly grubby trashbag like Tacha engage in any sort of sexual activity?

I actually question Seyi's sanity for developing attraction to that ill-mannered repugnant wench that walks like a baby hippopotamus.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
xammax:
Here comes the king of diary section. Omashola.
Shola is a clown

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by RedDistrict: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omashola of life

Give them jare!!!!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omashola is still pissed with Sir Dee...cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Everybody dey tell am say it's not his fault, me I tell am straight, it's his fault grin

Omashola on Sir Dee

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Livelymatilda please post more of my posts. I'm enjoying reading them all over again.

If you ask nicely I could even construct more Tacha hate comments for you to post.

Dey there. You never jam craze person. You think say na only you dey craze.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
fergieboy:
Omoshola o embarassed

I don change channel

Lol I have to beg bae to allow me watch Omoshola diary session because she has been watching zee world

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
"Nervousity" Omashola will not kill me with english...cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Reussite: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hian this one everyone is voting for Cindy are our favs safe like this? lipsrsealed
Don't get me wrong I like her too.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omashola will save himself and Khafy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.