Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4986919 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Haaah, Omatshola...."nervousity"...haba...but I still love you.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:04pm On Aug 13, 2019
Lmao, Omatshola says he will save himself, he no even want haircut, make the thing grow. grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
Livelymatilda, you think you are hurting me by digging my posts and littering them all over this thread? I actually find what you are doing very funny and I'm always the first to like your posts.

Please continue, you are cracking me up. Dig up more posts please.
Ok..Thanks.

Hypocrite, so you are running 2 different account but accused other of doing the same.. grin
XML33:

Guys, this might probably be the best advice you'll ever receive in your life - Stop wasting time on just one girl. It doesn't matter whether you are dating or whether you are not, don't invest all your time on just one girl. Always make sure you are seeing more than two girls at every given time, and if you know your way with women, try to fuçk them as well. This is because it would give you an abundance mentality. When you have an abundance mentality, you won't be bothered when women do things that would normally hurt a average guy into becoming emotional and fighting with her. You'd just laugh it off and dump her ass without any drama.

If you are dating a pretty girl, it doesn't matter if she is the most saint like person ever, she always has loads of options and probably fuçking someone else on the side or contemplating it. Forget what a woman says, even if she is the most honest person you'll ever meet, if she is attractive, the chances that she'll cheat on you is very high. So instead of wasting your time being paranoid about whether your girl is cheating on you, just be fucking other girls on the side. This way, even if she cheats, it won't faze you, you'll just dump her and continue your parole with other girls.

This advice also works to keep women more devoted and attracted to you due to how you relate with them. Men who have abundance mentality are always ready to walk away from a woman when she misbehaves because they know that they have other options. They don't have time to tolerate bullshit from a woman. When she misbehaves they just bounce. When a woman knows that you can leave her at any time, it will keep her on her toes and she'll always be willing to please you and it will also reduce the likelihood that she'll cheat on you.

Remember that as a man, your happiness is all that matters. So do things that will make you happy. Always have women on the side. Never invest all your time on a particular girl. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by fitzmayowa: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Everybody wants to save Khafi, interesting..

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Florblu(f): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omashola: I need to be teach, I need to learn, I need to be taught angry grin grin grin angry angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Indomie001: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thinking of her fun styles , always happy spirit, positive vibes towards any given task, faithfulness and all other good attitude....she never gossip!

Am sure shes one particular house mate everyone will miss if she's eventually evicted. Did you also know that been evicted at this time is a minus on her career?

Please,among all the people up for eviction,she did not deserve to leave now because of the good reasons above.

Vote Khaffi, please vote Khaffi, thank you cc: Blackhawks01 , have done online vote for your daughter grin even though I can't afford sms vote.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MasterSteps: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omatsola's Diary Session.

Biggie: If you have the power to save two people from the nomination list, who will you save?

Omatsola: I will save myself, secondly, I will rather go with either Khafi, Khafi is a very good person, she is very sincere, she may not be the best or strongest in my team, but she is a very sincere person.

Biggie: How does it feel to be nominated?

Omatsola: Anytime I'm up for nomination, it feels like I'm up for execution, when it comes to nomination, I'm always shaky, I don't want to leave anytime soon, this house in general made me discover myself, coming to the house made me realize there is still a lot to achieve.

Nobody aside my father can tell me what to do, when you run away from home, you feel you're a big man..................... I left secondary school in 1999........, whenever I'm up for nomination, I panic, I need to learn, i need to be taught, I'm not ready for the outside world...... blablabla.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dreyyy: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dansuqi:
Honestly,i liked cindy right from the day she stepped into the house.
Yep. From day one.
It's very strange.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Oyindidi u see this Cindy girl...I think u should adopt her..she has the GRACE of God with her..maybe she ll rub some on your other child wink
Cheers ma!

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by maureensylvia(f): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stephlena:
Cyndy says she's not fine.

she literally cried herself to sleep last night.. because she's up

and she tried her best yesterday..

she says it's not a good feeling.

Lol.. should we tell her,enkay don finish work for her outside the house?

pls tell me more about Cindy and enkay saga, I missed that part

thanks
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
[s] Livelyma.tilda please post more of my posts. I'm enjoying reading them all over again.

If you ask nicely I could even construct more Tacha hate comments for you to post.

Dey there. You never jam craze person. You think say na only you dey craze [/s] .
Why are you restless? Chill grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Wayne4uall(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Biggie self dey fear Omoshola grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Florblu(f): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Must Omashola explain the kind of likeness he have for Isilomo?

This guy will not kill me grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nazablossom(f): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
I don't want to be missing Omashola's DS ever again grin. He's a comedian cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Damn! Then I would rather respect your space and relationship. Thanks for the reply though. Medase.

Lol, thanks for being a gentleman.

If you're in Ghana around October, you can attend my book launch if you're cool with it. kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Ok..Thanks.

Hypocrite, so you are running 2 different account but accused other of doing the same.. grin

hey, can u and XML33 just stop pls. Pls
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Big brother is the BUM cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Indomie001: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thinking of her fun styles , always happy spirit, positive vibes towards any given task, faithfulness and all other good attitude....she never gossip!

Am sure shes one particular house mate everyone will miss if she's eventually evicted. Did you also know that been evicted at this time is a minus on her career?

Please,among all the people up for eviction,she did not deserve to leave now because of the good reasons above.

Vote Khaffi, please vote Khaffi, thank you cc: Blackhawk01 , have done online vote for your daughter grin even though I can't afford sms vote.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Why are you restless? Chill grin
e don naa
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Hitched...bethrode...intended? cheesy

Congrats
You know life can be bleeped lol, let's say hitched. tongue

Don't congratulate till there's a ring on my pretty finger. lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
I did mention I'd throw some votes for Cindy earlier... Making good on ma vow.
Meanwhile, Keep the block votes coming for Ike.
I do hope you guys re also utilizing the extra votes through Dstv/Gotv apps? If you're voting Ike but haven't used the extra votes, kindly do the needful.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
XXML33:
Livelymatilda please post more of my posts. I'm enjoying reading them all over again.

If you ask nicely I could even construct more Tacha hate comments for you to post.

Dey there. You never jam craze person. You think say na only you dey craze.
hey, it's ok pls

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
maureensylvia:

thanks
they've settled. Now cool

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Onyididi, halla if u are there pls.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by styrese: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
So from what I gathered Cindy actually offended Enkay before the ludo incident, however they have settled
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
MizzD:
Big brother is the BUM cheesy
hey, where have u been?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by gabby18: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
makydebbie:

Lol, thanks for being a gentleman.

If you're in Ghana around October, you can attend my book launch if you're cool with it. kiss

Can u kindly send her a DM and toast her properly.. wink
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Stephlena(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
maureensylvia:

thanks
Okay.. right from the start, Enkay doesn't like Cyndy..
cyndy was eating, Enkay told her she doesn't like how she eats..Enkay walked out and told Venita blah blah..
She doesn't even share stuffs with the Cyndy sef..I think there was an issue of bathroom slippers.
and yesterday, Cyndy wanted to join her play ludo..Enkay anu mpama..outrightly told her no.
Na so Enkay village people open her file.. while heaven pick Cyndy call.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by makydebbie(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mimirabelle4:

She doesn't have a choice na...is it Omatshola, Ike, Tacha, Elo or Enkay she would save.
I would be shocked if she doesn't mention Frodd.
Lol, I feel excited the love is not one sided.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
This woman sounds more versatile switching between pidgin and English. Whenever she speaks English she slows down however her use of English is good most of the time. One can tell she reads books and not so long ago was creating a journal. She should leave Lami and come my way, we’ll mix very well. For an introvert she’s holding herself well while in the house. She should abandon thoughts of marrying or cheating with an already married man.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by thatigboman: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2019
eleshin:
My vote for Cindy is perfectly justified. I like her already.
yes o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)