Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4999539 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
MizzD:

But is it your connection or your reality? She hasn’t connected to a female friend in a while is different from she has not had a female friend throughout her life.

Who is supposed to answer the question In bold cheesy.

Please Come for Cindy for something else, not this.

Point is she doesn't have a female friend. I really don't have problem with that. I just find it weird for her to suddenly think khafi will be the one in just one week. It's really funny.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
Is Mercy beefing Dianne?
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
scondy:
The way Venita is being projected as a horrible person is quite funny to me...Babe has not done any harm in that house....except for her debacle with Frodd,.....she doesnt even give Esther any sort of attitude.....and the attack on her is mostly from females....na her beauty dey intimidate una

Babe aint bad.....she is just there ....and Cindy was right...Venita is blunt....she says it as it is....

Mischievous and unnecessary bit tete
Are you sure this is why people are “attacking” dear Venita of the quite terrible voice pitch and cadence?
You need to stop this your way, it’s soo uncool
You are obsessed with looks
Just stop please

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
Eeghe:

To add to this, while answering she showed that she does not care about anyone?
After a whole 7 weeks (which mimic many months outside the house )
Biggie had to command her to chose before she reluctantly called the newcomers. And had to spoil the whole thing by being very patronising and sanctimonious about her reasons for picking them

She should remain steadfast in her prayers so she never comes up for eviction smiley

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
eneabu83:
it amazes me the way she is judged here. Na her beauty dey intimidate them.Tboss was treated the same way.

she is even better than tboss...tboss had this exxagerated sense of self.....she felt too entitled...but we met ceec and got to realize hers' was childsplay. Now we have met Tacha and know ceec still dey learn work.....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
I hope the Venita-beauty-intimidation-comments are for the housemates and not viewers cheesy

If anyone thinks she deserves to be automatically loved because of her beauty then na a long thing be that o. I have seen finer girls on bba and a lot more in real life grin

This her tonight mago mago alone says a lot about her character lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by janefrancisca(f): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
scondy:
The way Venita is being projected as a horrible person is quite funny to me...Babe has not done any harm in that house....except for her debacle with Frodd,.....she doesnt even give Esther any sort of attitude.....and the attack on her is mostly from females....na her beauty dey intimidate una?

Babe aint bad.....she is just there ....and Cindy was right...Venita is blunt....she says it as it is....

Babe, I thought I was the only one that noticed. Almost all the female hms have talked behind each other's back but na only venita own dem dey see. If she does anything, she is acting, If she cries, its fake tears. If she gives advice, she is using hms to shine. If she gets emotional, she is too dramatic. She talks to male hms, she is trying to snatch them, she talks to mercy she is famzing. World people angry

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
oshe11:
By hiding drugs inside the pad ba?
Gbam
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by oshe11: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Munzy14:
:-x Aproko...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Eeghe(f): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
MamBi:

Ha, I thought you were beginning to like her? To be honest, if there is someone I do not like in that house, she tops the list..
I caught her diar room and I was so pissed off.
She does not feel anything for anybody in that house my foot angry
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew. Bland someborri...

I have been trying to connect with her since even before she won the Pepsi challenge
There is a serious lack of warmth where she is concerned. I am a feeler and I have tried to feel this Jackye
She had lost me shaa

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

She didn't change it because people are tired of it.. She changed it because she doesn't want Cindy to ask Enkay so as not to expose what she is hiding.

YES.. Venita is a Crook.

What is she hiding?

What did she tell/discuss with enkay that she doesn't want Cindy to know?

Someone that has already told Cindy that she also made jokes about her concerning the slippers.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DrakeBlend(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
moststylish:
i think you were sleeping then

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by yunafa(f): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
Frodd: just put it, I will touch it
Me: frodd is too one kind
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
odion81:
Cindy is officially the Master Strategist
She used sympathy on you guys cause she knows its already too late to fight for fans. Now let's watch and see how she uses this Sympathy card on you guys till she reaches the finals
you very smart....

Am laughing at people who's favorites are on 1-2%...shouting Cindy cindy.... cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by eksbabe(f): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
You are coming for a show like Big Brother and you can’t come with something as little as a slippers and y’all think she is not here with a pity strategy. Lets assume this is not a strategy, how will Cindy the self acclaimed “boyfriend snatcher” not look the part of a boyfriend snatcher?

Someone that was going to challenge Enkay this night is the same person people feel was bullied by Enkay.

Cindy said it herself that she didn’t want to cause a scene and just let it go because it won’t make sense to fight over a ludo game.

Enkay may not be the best person in that house but this hate she is getting is worrisome over a misconstrued issue.

Enkay dear, I know you’ll do well when you leave the house embarassed

My last words on this issue. I shall let it rest henceforth. Don’t quote me please embarassed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Joe is good,he fixed the blender within secs,frood is jealous,seyi no help matter by mockin him

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by SilentBang(m): 10:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
scondy:
The way Venita is being projected as a horrible person is quite funny to me...Babe has not done any harm in that house....except for her debacle with Frodd,.....she doesnt even give Esther any sort of attitude.....and the attack on her is mostly from females....na her beauty dey intimidate una?

I have nothing against her, i actually did like and felt for her during the frodd and omashola debacle.

But the way she prevented Cindy from clarifying things with Enkay Didnt that seem shady to you?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
codedguy1:

What is she hiding?

What did she tell/discuss with enkay that she doesn't want Cindy to know?

Someone that has already told Cindy that she also made jokes about her concerning the slippers.

Stop playing smart with me.... I dont have time to argue with you on what is open and clear to people with functioning brain...

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mikings, you love Mike but despise Jackye. Yet Mike likes and respects Jackye and spends more time with her than any other housemate.

Are you wiser than your King?

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
DOptical:

Point is she doesn't have a female friend. I really don't have problem with that. I just find it weird for her to suddenly think khafi will be the one in just one week. It's really funny.

How is it weird. Something that has happened on bbn so many times you still find it weird.

Right in that house, how long did it take for mercy yo like ike, how long did it take for khafi to like Gedoni what about Frodd and Esther.

Its not weird, it happens a lot of times. People click in an instance.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by DOptical: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blackhawk01:

It's very normal, infact over normal sef that she'd like Khafi. Did you watch the day she came in?

No problem in liking Khafi. I just find it funny that she would consider her as her only female friend both in and outside of the house in just one week of meeting Khafi. If she hadn't mentioned that she's got no female friend, I wouldn't find it so funny and weird. So are you telling me that she's never met a bubbly female personality like Khafi every day/week/months? if she could quickly consider khafi as her friend in a week, then such person should have several friends.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why is Frodd jealous of Joe na? He failed to shine in front of Esther ....Lol

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
The devil works hard but Threebear works harder . grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
eksbabe:
You are coming for a show like Big Brother and you can’t come with something as little as a slippers and y’all think she is not here with a pity strategy. Lets assume this is not a strategy, how will Cindy the self acclaimed “boyfriend snatcher” not look the part of a boyfriend snatcher?

Someone that was going to challenge Enkay this night is the same person people feel was bullied by Enkay.

Cindy said it herself that she didn’t want to cause a scene and just let it go because it won’t make sense to fight over a ludo game.

Enkay may not be the best person in that house but this hate she is getting is worrisome over a misconstrued issue.

Enkay dear, I know you’ll do well when you leave the house embarassed

My last words on this issue. I shall let it rest henceforth. Don’t quote me please embarassed

PELE

Enkay will be fine when she stops being condescending tongue.

Remember that Elo, our bae confirmed this too. lipsrsealed

Remember, She also shaded Omatshola on the egg issue.

But at least she won’t go home penniless like half of the housemates. kiss

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
janefrancisca:

Babe, I thought I was the only one that noticed. Almost all the female hms have talked behind each other's back but na only venita own dem dey see. If she does anything, she is acting, If she cries, its fake tears. If she gives advice, she is using hms to shine. If she gets emotional, she is too dramatic. She talks to male hms, she is trying to snatch them, she talks to mercy she is famzing. World people angry

Real world people o....truth is if she has even created drama that warranted so much focus it wouldn't be an issue....

The Babe is just there .....cindy went to her and somehow she is the one using cindy to shine or play a game....she has spoken about her (despite not being shown to us o)....real world people....

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by codedguy1(m): 11:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
livelymatilda:

Stop playing smart with me.... I dont have time to argue with you on what is open and clear to people with functioning brain...

So you think you have a functional brain? A simple question you start talking like someone with dysfunctional brain.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Geezeem:

Want Shola's votes to top Ike so he can mock us. grin
gbam ! cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by livelymatilda: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:
I think it is high time you saw a psychiatrist.

Just an advice.

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by jayinfo2(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
I really don't know why I love this Cindy. When ever I see her I just have peace with her, I really commend her smartness, I wish she spent more days in the house, I'm scared she might not have the fan base to save her, my curiosity will make me ask who else love this girl like I do and have voted for her. And someone should help me send Enkay back to her house, she is really acting like a demon towards the innocent Cindy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by river18: 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Threebear:
but not hard enough to upgrade ur cheap android phone and buy ur own recharge card, they are nt payin u enough cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
oshe11:
By hiding drugs inside the pad ba?
No by shaking breast on Insta.... tongue

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nem95: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
I have nothing against her, i actually did like and felt for her during the frodd and omashola debacle.

But the way she prevented Cindy from clarifying things with Enkay Didnt that seem shady to you?[/don't you feel it might lead to an open confrontation if she tried it with enkay ...venita was only trying to avert an all out physical confrontation by the two]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59