Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) - TV/Movies (2958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (4976495 Views)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Grand Finale And Winner Announcement (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (8320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rossycee:
Cindy telling enkay about biggies secret of taking their coins. She said she thought biggie told everyone, Khafi said biggie didn't tell her, Cindy was like oh my God that means it's meant to be her secret. Khafi says her secret is safe with her. Let's hope she doesn't tell everyone including the ninjas.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by ibori1(m): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
boban007:
I'VE achieved a lot in my life and I thank God I'm not as DAFT as u and TACHA.

you see your life?

what have you achieved?

simple question
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by nadesh(f): 11:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
safarigirl:
Online polls the last time that told us Mike would be third? You people must think every BBN voter sleeps online.

People are busy pumping in votes in reality, and broke people are going to click on online polls to feel useful grin

I can't even remember the last time I clicked on that thing, yet, I have been voting with cash, not just stealing screenshots from random twitter users grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Dansuqi: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
river18:

threebear does not care abt joe,dnt be fooled

another stolen screenshot,,I know hes shameless and does nt care but don’t be fool by his fake support cheesy

screenshot stolen from here
https://mobile.twitter.com/FieryQueen__/status/1161397048861777920
Seems there's a kind of gang up or conspiracy to destroy that he/she psychologically.while he has his shortcomings,he shouldn't be the target of such(if there's a kind of onslaught)
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by scondy(f): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Munzy14:

The way twitter people are roasting the camera man eeh.... lol

eager for her moments with Ike...

That twitter poll, sent a deep message to the organizers and their script...

They became aware of The people's choice... lol

Interesting time ahead...

Ike or Mercy is going home with the cash.. pure fact..

My naija people no deh dissapoint when deh stan u....

What poll?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2019
safarigirl:
Online polls the last time that told us Mike would be third? You people must think every BBN voter sleeps online.

People are busy pumping in votes in reality, and broke people are going to click on online polls to feel useful grin

I can't even remember the last time I clicked on that thing, yet, I have been voting with cash, not just stealing screenshots from random twitter users grin

Actually the online polls had Mike as first for quite a while. I was even surprised sef. I kept on refreshing and kept on seeing him in first position. The thing tire me. It was towards the end of the week that Tacha surpassed Mike by a very slim margin.

When the margins are wide, the online polls are good indicators of actual results.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:03am On Aug 14, 2019
This moi moi ehn. E don suffer sad

What is kaffi doing ?

The struggle to wrap the moi moi is real grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2019
XXML33:

Actually the online polls had Mike as first for quite a while. I was even surprised sef. I kept on refreshing and kept on seeing him in first position. The thing tire me. It was towards the end of the week that Tacha surpassed Mike by a very slim margin.

When the margins are wide, the online polls are good indicators of actual results.
we will see, won't we?

I think Joe will be safe over Elozonam. The poll thinks otherwise
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=Munzy14 post=81233573][/quote]
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2019
This moimoi go purge these housemates, them break plenty egg inside, plenty fishwater, every every.. Chai

I pity my Sucre papito
The tortiv himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Munzy14(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2019
scondy:

What poll?
Munchit poll last week...
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2019
MizzD:
This moi moi ehn. E don suffer sad

What is kaffi doing ?

The struggle to wrap the moi moi is real grin
Please what is the task about, just watching everyone trying to fold the moimoi
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2019
Rossycee:

Please what is the task about, just watching everyone trying to fold the moimoi

I don’t know the details too.
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Rossycee(f): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2019
MizzD:

I don’t know the details too.
Ok
Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2019
safarigirl:
we will see, won't we?

I think Joe will be safe over Elozonam. The poll thinks otherwise

Elozonam was already an Instagram "mini celeb" before coming to the show. He has a huge followership on Instagram. Even Diane knew him on Instagram and enjoyed his comedy skits. Joe however, had none of this before coming to the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Kaffi’s shape has killed me.

And Ike’s talking of ice cream cone cheesy.

This moimoi will not cook well.

Esther feeling like one iya elewe. *I won’t teach anyone again o* undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2019
XXML33:

Elozonam was already an Instagram "mini celeb" before coming to the show. He has a huge followership on Instagram. Even Diane knew him on Instagram and enjoyed his comedy skits. Joe however, had none of this before coming to the show.
KimOprah also had huge followership on Instagram before coming on the show, Sir Dee had none of that. We know who got kicked out eventually

This Instagram followership thing is getting tired.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by omamush(f): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2019
Why the hell is mehek trending on twitter

Nigerians be claiming they don't watch zeeworld oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2019
I think they all are wrapping it inside out sef.

Mike’s own is so funny. E flat die cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by heavensdoor: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2019
eksbabe:
You are coming for a show like Big Brother and you can’t come with something as little as a slippers and y’all think she is not here with a pity strategy. Lets assume this is not a strategy, how will Cindy the self acclaimed “boyfriend snatcher” not look the part of a boyfriend snatcher?

Someone that was going to challenge Enkay this night is the same person people feel was bullied by Enkay.

Cindy said it herself that she didn’t want to cause a scene and just let it go because it won’t make sense to fight over a ludo game.

Enkay may not be the best person in that house but this hate she is getting is worrisome over a misconstrued issue.

D
Enkay dear, I know you’ll do well when you leave the house embarassed

My last words on this issue. I shall let it rest henceforth. Don’t quote me please embarassed
Do you know that enkay called cindy a village maiden,when they were sewing for oppo challenge.Enkay is not a nice person.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2019
I can shoot Omatshola right now angry cheesy

Can I listen to elo and Dianne in peace

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Blackhawk01: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2019
MizzD:
Kaffi’s shape has killed me.

And Ike’s talking of ice cream cone cheesy.

This moimoi will not cook well.

Esther feeling like one iya elewe. *I won’t teach anyone again o* undecided

You love her pepper dem shape? wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2019
safarigirl:
KimOprah also had huge followership on Instagram before coming on the show, Sir Dee had none of that. We know who got kicked out eventually

This Instagram followership thing is getting tired.

What are you talking about? No one even knew KimOprah before the show. And she didn't even have close to half the level of followership that Elo has on Instagram. I even watched a couple of Elo's skits on Instagram before he came to the house. Go to his page and see the comments under his videos. He has a lot of fans who love him and support him.

Besides, there were more people that loved and supported Sirdee during his time than there are people that support Joe now, so that your analogy no follow at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:23am On Aug 14, 2019
Elliane correcting Omatshola on his ‘TIV’ pronunciation.

He keeps saying ‘Tif’

Oh Lord cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by MizzD: 12:25am On Aug 14, 2019
Blackhawk01:

You love her pepper dem shape? wink

Her moimoi long die. I’m sure it will come out looking like sausage. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by safarigirl(f): 12:29am On Aug 14, 2019
XXML33:

What are you talking about? No one even knew KimOprah before the show. And she didn't even have close to half the level of followership that Elo has on Instagram. I even watched a couple of Elo's skits on Instagram before he came to the house. Go to his page and see the comments under his videos. He has a lot of fans who love him and support him.

Besides, there were more people that loved and supported Sirdee during his time than there are people that support Joe now, so that your analogy no follow at all.
YOU did not know Kimoprah before the show, she had 97k followers on Instagram, so, people knew her.

I did not know Elozonam before the show, and I still don't even care enough to know him, but some of you obviously do.

Instagram followers still don't tell a story. Cindy is set to top Elozonam too, does she have his IG followers? People vote for who they connect with, and so far, people have been more receptive towards Joe than Elozonam.

Sir Dee beat KimOprah without IG followers, so, once again, that line is tired

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Lauryn41(f): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2019
Viewers that have been 200 times more condescending

To Cindy than enkay

Are calling for her head

Hypocrites everywhere

I remember the first day Cindy entered the house

There's no name they did not call her

All of a sudden ,she's mother Mary

I pity people with faves that cannot/have not pulled up to 20%

Be shouting Cindy Cindy upandan like siren

This is how I'm looking at y'all

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:03am On Aug 14, 2019
omamush:
This moimoi go purge these housemates, them break plenty egg inside, plenty fishwater, every every.. Chai

I pity my Sucre papito
The tortiv himself
enough albums to be dropped

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Thank God: a Frodd + Esther moment. Fans by force must like them together.

This Joe is a very weird guy. He must leave the house. Maybe next season he should come from the start because his late entry did him a disservice.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Threebear(m): 1:04am On Aug 14, 2019
Enkay has a crush on Ike .
She's not even being subtle about it. grin cheesy

If only she knew she's going home on Sunday .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by Yale9(m): 1:06am On Aug 14, 2019
meobizy:
Thank God: a Frodd + Esther moment. Fans by force must like them together.

This Joe is a very weird guy. He must leave the house. Maybe next season he should come from the start because his late entry did him a disservice.
she’s about to give in. We can all feel it already. But I dey vex. That girl doesn’t deserve any highlights

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) by meobizy(f): 1:09am On Aug 14, 2019
Threebear:
Enkay has a crush on Ike .
She's not even being subtle about it. grin cheesy

If only she knew she's going home on Sunday .
Ike already has one bush girl by his side. Why should he have two? Enkay can’t compete with Mercy on anything physical so she should look somewhere else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (8320) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.